Zigzag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when she heard his trouser unzip and drop to the floor. He, now at full mast, rested his impressive cock between her cheeks and ground into them greedily, moaning as he did. He sharply slapped her ass and squeezed roughly, soaking in the way it felt against his skin. After a minute or so of this, Raghu stopped, and Disha heard him opening a drawer in his desk. She looked over her shoulder to see him take something out, but couldn't see what it was.

"WHAT'S THAT?" Disha asked.

"IT'S LUBE, MY DOLL, YOU'LL NEED IT!"

Realization dawned on Disha, and she turned around, bewildered, "WAIT, YOU WANT TO PUT THAT BEAST UP IN MY ASS?!"

Raghu replied slyly. "AFTER ALL, I STILL HAVE ONE MORE HOLE TO SAMPLE TEST! ISN'T IT MY DEAR DOLL?" Raghu said with a smirk.

"BUT... THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE GOIN TO GET THAT MONSTER FIT INTO MY BUTT HOLE!" Disha said with fear and apprehension.

"OH I FULLY INTEND TO MAKE MY SUPER JUMBO FIT INTO YOUR TIGHT LITTLE ASS-HOLE! ALL OF IT! FOR SURE! AND IT SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM EITHER FOR YOU OR YOUR HUSBAND. DOESN'T HE FUCKS YOU IN THE ASS?"

"WELL YES, HE DOES, ON A FEW OCCASION, BUT STILL..."

"AND AFTER ALL..." Raghu continued, "I'M PROBABLY A BUT LONGER AND THICKER THAN HIM! RIGHT? BUT THEN... NO PAIN, NO GAIN!"

Disha paused... What was he talking about? He was considerably bigger than her husband and he knew it. Was this some sort of a mockery he was making of himself? Her? Or her husband? If it was, she didn't understand why?

She watched Raghu squeeze the lube from the bottle into his hand, and took out a liberal quantity, and begin to stroke his 9 inch cock with it, working it over his full length. His dark and thick cock glistened from the lube's oily wetness.

Disha felt herself getting wet in spite of herself.

Satisfied, Raghu stepped closer and approached Disha, his big cock in his hand, and she felt the enormous mushroom head press against her wrinkled brown hole. At that moment of time, something dawned on her

"WAIT... WERE YOU... BY ANY CHANCE... DREAMING ABOUT THIS... FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS?" Raghu grinned, "WHAT ELSE DID YOU THINK? DREAMING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BODY HAS BECOME MY FAVOURITE PASS TIME!" "AAAHHHHHH... BUT... OOOHHHHHH... THAT'S WHAT... UUUMMMMMM..." Disha's protestations were interrupted as her Boss began to plunge his meaty cock into her tight asshole.

He wasn't gentle, and wasn't gradual; he pushed insistently against her tight and reluctant ass, as though desperate to be as deep inside as possible.

"UUUHHHHHH... DISHA... UUUMMMMMM... YOUR ASS IS SOOO BLOODY TIGHT! IT'S GRIPPING MY COCK LIKE A VICE! IT FEELS SOOO GOOOD! SOOO DIFFERENT! SOOO EXCITING! I FEEL LIKE FUCKING YOU IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD!"

Disha was stunned into silence! Her jaw open wide! Not from learning that her boss was eavesdropping on her every moment of the day! Her ass is the latest fad for him! The feeling of him shoving more cock up her asshole than she had ever taken any day or any time before.

"OOOHHHHHH... FUCK... UUUMMMMMM... YOU ASSHOLE... AAAHHHHHH... IS SOOO TIGHT?" Raghu growled.

He already had nearly half of his cock up Disha's ass, but was encountering stiff resistance

Disha caught her breath and sound began to escape her throat once more "DADDEEE... BEEEEEE GENTLE!"

"WITH A BODY LIKE YOUR'S... I JUST CAN'T BE GENTLE... AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION... I ALWAYS LOVE IT TO BE ROUGH!"

"OOOHHHHHH FUCK! YOU'RE KILLING MEEE..."

"NOW, I KNOW... YOU CAN TAKE THIS COCK OF MINE... TO THE HILT! SO, TAKE IT!"

Disha steadied her breath, and relaxed, allowing her tight ass to accept more of his Boss's length and girth. As her boss began to slide more and more of his solid stuff into her already stretched sphincter muscles.

"OOOHHHHHH... YES... SWEETIE... THAT'S IT..."

Disha felt a flip switch in her brain. She was no longer worried about his size, or his lack of respect for her body and mind. The only thing she cared about now was accepting his entire length inside of her. Raghu was sliding forward steadily now. There were only a few inches left to go in... Then the last TWO INCHES... Then the last INCH... Then finally...

"AAAHHHHHH... THAT'S FUCKING IT!"

Disha felt her Boss's balls bottom out against her outer labia, and his groin press insistently against her hips. She had a full 9 inches of raw meat inside her asshole! And it felt... Truly incredible.

She had no idea why she was so nervous or resistant at first. Her body was built for this monstrous cock. Raghu proved what Disha knew all along -- That she was a TOP grade slut with an incredible talent for taking SUCH A HUGE cock and pleasing her Boss. She no longer had anything to fear from Raghu's cock; it felt as though it were made for her body.

Disha moaned, loud and long, "OOOHHHHHH YEESSS!"

"AAAHHHHHH... YOU LIKE IT... MY DOLL!"

"UUUMMMMMM... YES... MY... DADDEEEEEE..."

"ALL MY SLUT WOMEN ALWAYS LIKE IT!" Raghu growled as he began to plunge his cock in and out of Disha's welcoming asshole.

Any physical resistance was gone. She was tight, but with the lube, he slid readily in and out of her forbidden hole.

"AAAHHHHHH... THAT'S INCREDIBLE... YOU'RE TRULY INCREDIBLE MY DOLL!"

"OOOHHHHHH FUUCCCKKKK! YOUR COCK IS REALLY INCREDIBLE DADDEEEEEE..."

"AND YOUR BODY IS PERFECT FOR MY COCK! THIS IS THE COCK YOUR BODY ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE IT! AND TRUST ME... SO LONG YOUR STUPID HUSBAND HAD WASTED SUCH A WONDERFUL ASS OF YOURS'! NOW I'LL GIVE FULL ATTENTION TO IT ALL THE TIME!"

"UUUMMMMMM! FUUCCCKKKK! OOOHHHHHH! IT FEELS SOOO GOOOD!"

Raghu slammed harder against her ass, "YOU AGREE, DON'T YOU MY DOLL! THIS LOVELY ASS WAS WASTED SO LONG FOR NOTHING! ADMIT IT! NOW YOU'LL BE SERVICED BY THIS BEASTY COCK ON A REGULAR BASIS!"

"OOOHHHHHH! FUUCCCKKKKKK! YEESSS! I NEEED IT!" Disha affirmed, not really sure what she was agreeing to. She always enjoyed the occasional backdoor tryst with her husband, but she never knew anal sex could feel this good any day.

"WELL DON'T WORRY... MY DOLL... I'M GOING TO TAKE GOOOD CARE THIS BUBBLE BUTT OF YOUR'S... FOR THE TIME TO COME..." Said Raghu with an arrogant smile on his face, "DON'T YOU KNOW HOW GOOD I ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF MY EMPLOYEES? PARTICULARLY THE FEMALE EMPLOTEES! I'LL NEVER HAVE THEM SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS! THAT'S WHY I'M MAKING IT DOUBLY SURE... YOUR PATHETIC HUSBAND NEVER EVER SHOVE THAT INFERIOR PRICK OF HIS INTO YOUR GLORIOUS AND SUPERIOR RECTAL HOLE AGAIN!" Raghu growled.

Delirious from the pleasure, Disha could barely register what Raghu was saying -- What did he mean by that? She almost couldn't care! His cock begot an incredible warm, full sensation that originated deep in her ass and radiated outward! She felt almost numb, but in the most wonderful way possible!

"DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID? HHUUUUMMMMMM? THIS ASS OF YOUR'S BELONGS EXCLUSIVELY TO ME FROM NOW ON WARDS! NO WAY I'M GOING TO SHARE THIS ASS OF YOUR'S WITH ANYONE! NOT EVEN YOUR HUSBAND! IT'S TOOO GOOOD TO BE SHARED WITH ANYONE ELSE!" Raghu cried out in an ecstasy that could only come from a combination of absolute sexual fulfilment and domination over another. He controlled her, owned her, and he knew it pretty well that from now on wards Disha is his slut woman for all the time to come! Disha felt a tense, tingling sensation rise inside her, at once familiar yet unusual! Was she about to cum??

"FUUCCCKKKK MEEE... DADDEEEEEE... OOOHHHHHH... MAKE ME CUM! I NEED TO CUM ON YOUR MONSTROUS AND FILTHY FUCKING COCK! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT! IN RETURN! IT'S A PROMISE! I SWEAR!"

"OOOHHHHHH YEAH... THAT'S IT... IT'S A FILTHY COCK... ISN'T IT? DO YOU HAVE ANY DAMN IDEA AS TO HOW MANY ASSES IT HAD BEEN IN SO FAR? ONLY A REAL ALPHA MAN COULD FUCK ANOTHER MAN'S SLUT WIFE IN THE ASS LIKE THIS! ONLY A REAL MAN'S MASSIVE COCK WOULD DUMP HIS LOAD INSIDE A SLUT WIFE'S DEEP ASS! IT'S ALL ABOUT A COCK AND NOT A DICK! A COCK OWNER KNOWS HOW TO USE IT! A DICK OWNER HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO TELL ME... WHAT I AM?"

"YOU... ARE... THE... MOST... DISGUSTING... FUCKING... ASSHOLE... I... HAVE... EVER... SEEN!" Said Disha then taking a pause she added, "BUT I LOVE SUCH AN ASSHOLE! JUSSST KEEEP ON FUUCCCKKKKING MEEE!"

"NOW TELL ME... WHAT DO YOU WANT? MY LOVING DOLL?"

"I WANT YOU TO... FILL MY ASS... WITH YOUR EVIL FUCKING SEED! I WANT YOU TO... PUMP ME FULL OF YOUR... THICK, STICKY AND VIRILE BABY-MAKING CUM! I NEED TO FEEL... YOUR CUM DRENCHING AND WASHING THE INSIDE OF MY RECTAL MUSCLES!"

"THEN... SAY IT... LOUDLY... THAT... I 'OWN' YOUR ASS!"

"YES! YOU OWN MY ASS! HAPPY? DADDY!"

"TELL ME THAT... THIS ASSHOLE OF YOUR'S IS... COMPLETELY MINE FOREVER!"

"I DISHA DAS HEREBY DECLARE THAT... MR. RAGHU PILLAI MY BIG BOSS OWNS MY MOUTH, PUSSY AND ASS! ALL THESE THREE HOLES ARE HIS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY FROM NOW ON WARDS! HAPPY MY DADDEEE?" Asked Disha seductively while biting her lips.

"AAAHHHHHH... THAT'S LIKE A GOOOD SLUT! HERE I COME MY DOLL! I'M REALLY ENJOYING WATCHING YOU TAKING IT IN YOUR TIGHT HOLE!" Said Raghu deliriously.

"YEESSS! RAGHU! MY DADDEEEEEE I'M ALSO CUMMINGGG!"

"COME FOR MEEE... MY SLUT!"

Disha's asshole was a paradox to Raghu!

At once both incredibly tight yet wonderfully pliable!

Raghu continued to make short, forceful thrusts in and out of her depths, but felt the base of his cock constricted by her sphincter, as though insisting to be filled by him, begging for the content of his wicked balls. And of course, she would receive all of it. There was nothing to stop that. Raghu's orgasm came crashing through him like a racing car. He slammed into her flawless porn star ass one last time before unleashing an urgent spate of cum deep into her asshole.

"AAAHHHHHH! FUUCCCKKKK!! THAT'S INCREDIBLE!!!" Raghu cried

"OOOHHHHHH... FUUCCCKKKK!! RAGHU!!! DADDEEE!!!!" Disha's own anal orgasm came crashing over her -- The first one she'd ever experienced. It was unlike anything she'd felt before, it wasn't as sharp and intense as it normally would be, but deeply powerful and protracted, like an enormous wave, rather than a bolt of lightning. It felt as though it would last forever; nothing would have made her happier.

"OOOHHHHHH! YEEAAAHHHH!! THAT'S IT!!!" Raghu's cock throbbed maliciously in Disha's impossibly stretched asshole, as though seeking to fill every inch of it with its virile corruption.

She felt his creamy warmth flowing and spreading deep inside her, eliciting an intense satisfaction within her, only to be outdone by the incomparable satisfaction Raghu felt pumping it into her.

She felt her Boss' weight fold onto her, as his balls pumped their last stock of spurts of cum into her wanting asshole. She thought of nothing but the sensation, and sighed lustfully.

Raghu remained collapsed on top of his married employee, lodged completely inside of her, until he felt his cock begin to soften. He removed it swiftly, then spoke in a slow and gradual way, "IT'S AGREED THEN? EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... YOUR SPINELESS HUSBAND WILL NO LONGER BE ALLOWED TO FUCK YOUR ASS! FOR THAT MATTER ANYONE ELSE! EXCEPTING ME! YOU MAY OFER YOUR OTHER TWO HOLES TO YOUR HUSBAND, IF YOU WISH! BUT YOUR ASS IS MY EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY! HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREED UPON!"

Disha quickly composed herself, "WHAT? I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS!"

"YOU MOST CERTAINLY JUST DID, MY DOLL!"

"BUT THAT... THAT DIDN'T COUNT! WHAT I SAID THEN WAS IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT... I NEVER REALLY MEANT THAT..."

"WELL... WELLLL... WELLLLLL... IT MATTERS LITTLE TO ME... HOW LITTLE YOU REALLY MEANT IT!" Raghu immediately cut her off, "I'VE MADE UP MY MIND THAT... I 'WANT' TO OWN YOUR ASS 'EXCLUSIVELY'! YOUR JOB, INCREMENT AND PROMOTION WOULD BE DIRECTLY RELATED TO YOUR AGREEMENT TO MY UNILETERAL DEMAND! AND IF YOU THINK... I WON'T LEARN ABOUT ANY ATTEMPTS TO CIRCUMVENT MY 'NEW POLICY'... I CAN ASSURE YOU'RE HIGHLY MISTAKEN!"

'BUT... FOR HOW LONG... YOU WISH THIS DRAMA TO CONTINUE?" Asked Disha in a surrendered voice.

"THAT'S A BETTER WAY OF ASKING... I LIKE IT..." Said Raghu with a smirk, "WELL... AT THE MOMENT IT IS... 'INDEFINITELY'... BUT CERTAINLY NOT... 'PERMANENTLY'!" There was a confidence in his voice, "UNTIL AND UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE! IS THAT CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD?" Raghu was at his sarcasm worst. Disha was frozen at her place where she was standing, watching, listening to Raghu and was telling a bit of her thought, not to much of any impact from either her or her Boss. Finally she took a deep breath, which said it all.

"I'LL TAKE THAT AS A 'YES'! I THINK I'M CRYSTAL CLEAR ABOUT MY THOUGHT AND MADE THE SAME UNDERSTOOD TO YOU TO THE CORE. AM I OR NOT? AND ONE LAST THING... MAKE IT A POINT TO INFORM AND CONFIRM YOUR HUSBAND ABOUT THE NEW RESOLUTION! I DON'T WANT ANY HANKY-PANKY LATER ON REGARDING THIS. TO ME THIS IS FULL AND FINAL!" Saying so Raghu looked at Disha with a stare, which she had never seen any time earlier.

Raghu left to make use of the bathroom without another word. Disha had still not moved. Fuck. She had briefly counted on her husband not requesting her asshole any time in the near future, or politely turning him down if he did. This was a clear show of force on her Boss' part.

He wanted to cuckold her caring husband, and he wanted Dev to know fully well about the new dictum by her dominating Boss. What was she going to tell him? How was she going to divulge the secret? She was confused. She was doubtful. And she was a bit scared.

Disha slowly began to compose herself. She smoothed her wrinkled dress back into place, and ran her hands through her dishelved hair. She felt as though the wind had been knocked out of her. Her ass felt absolutely used, abused and misused. She could still feel her boss's warm and potent cum dripping out of her gapping back door.

She doubted whether she ever looked or felt like more of a slut than she did now. She had encouraged this, encouraged her dominating Boss to cuckold her docile husband.

Would he still have done it if she hadn't told him to?

She would never know.

She waited for some feeling of guilt to wash over her, but it never came. Instead, she felt a familiar aching, tingling sensation in her groin, was she still aroused? She never wanted this, she felt awful about denying Dev his rights as a husband, but she couldn't control how her body would react to the same? Some part of her was owned by another man -- More powerful, more endowed, more dominating.

Despite some repulsion, some part of her was turned on by the idea, in spite of everything happening with her and her life.

As Raghu came out, she went in and cleaned up in the bathroom and was dismissed for the morning by her ever dominating and discreet Boss. As she walked out of the office, she saw an untimely cloud had covered up the mid-day bright sun... For that time of the year, it was strange but true!

******

PART: THREE CHAPTER -- X: The Weekly Off Office Job! "WHY DID YOU CALL ME OFFICE ON A WEEKLY OFF?" Asked Disha as she stepped into the cabin.

"BECAUSE I MISS YOU MY BABY DOLL." Replied Raghu with a wink.

"HOW MUCH DID YOU MISS ME?" Disha bullied with a wrinkled nose.

"UUUMMMMMM... THIS MUCH..." Said Raghu spreading out his hands indicating the quantum of love for his lady love.

Looking at his antique, Disha bursts into laughter.

Raghu sighed with relief and beamed at her, "YOU LOOK EXQUISITE!"

Disha smiled wide and spun around to show off her flowing skirt. "I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE ME IN THE DRESS I WORE THE NIGHT YOU TOOK ME FOR THE FIRST TIME!"

Raghu bit his lip. She looked and sounded so innocent, yet she had just agreed to the most wicked betrayal of her marriage possible, and openly flaunted it as she did. "FUUCCCKKKK! YOU REALLY DRIVE ME CRAZY, BABY DOLL!" Exclaimed Raghu extending his hand in a manner to grab her.

Disha stepped gracefully towards her lover. "I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS... DAY IN AND DAY OUT... THE VERY THOUGHT OF BEING IMPREGNATED BY YOU... IS SO EXCITING... IT HAS JUSSST CONSUMED ME..."

"YOU SHOULD KNOW... I'VE BEEN SAVING UP FOR THIS... FOR THE PAST WHOLE FORTNIGHT... SINCE WE TOUCHED EACH OTHER... I'VE HAD NO RELEASE SINCE THEN... NOT EVEN ONE ORGASM... BASED ON MY SPERM CONTENT... AND YOUR FERTILITY PEAK TIME AND SITUATION... IT IS NO ROCKET SCIENCE TO GUESS THAT... THERE IS A 99% POSSIBILITY OF INSEMINATION... IF I SUPPOSEDLY CUM INSIDE YOU TODAY... PRECISELY NOW!" Raghu stated as if had done a specialization in gynaecology.

Disha reached where Raghu was sitting in his black leather executive's chair. "I DON'T LIKE TO MISS OUT THAT 1% OF ODD! WE MUST TRY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN A FULL 100% RATIO! NOT EVEN A FRACTION OF CHANCE OF IFS AND BUTS" She cooed.

Raghu reached down and undid his belt. Casting his pants to the floor, he revealed his towering cock to the married woman once more. "FIRST THING SHOULD BE FIRST!" He commanded, "MY SEEDS NEED TO BE PROPERLY WORSHIPED... BEFORE THE DESIRED RESULTS NEEEDED TO BE DELIVERED!" He said sarcastically.

"OF COURSE... DADDEEE..." Disha said and stared intently at Raghu with dead sure eyes, as though in an hypnotic trance, and sank gracefully to the floor in front of him.

She sighed lustily, and graciously took his swollen hairy balls into her eager mouth. She closed her eyes and sucked gently on his twin sack, one after the other, then repeating the act again and again, as though lost in prayer. She smothered herself in his optimum masculinity, surrendering her pride for his ultimate pleasure. Raghu slid down in his seat and re-positioned his legs, exposing his asshole to her. "LICK MY ASS TOOO... MY DOLL!"

Disha didn't miss a beat as she did exactly what she was told to do. It wasn't her first time doing this for Raghu, but he was the first man she'd ever done it for. She literally hates ass related sex, leave alone ass licking. She had never ever done even once with her caring husband Dev. But with Raghu's dominating personality and towering manhood, things were pretty different from Disha's perspective.

She flirtatiously tongued his dark and hairy asshole as he sighed and moaned in pleasure, jerking his cock to the image of her pristine, innocent face buried into his tight and masculine ass-cheeks.

She was totally broken now. There was truly nothing she wouldn't do for her Boss. Raghu couldn't be more proud of her.

He wondered how long it took her to put on the delicate makeup that was now being completely ruined because of him.

And he thought about how soon he would be ruining her marital body with a baby, outcome of his potent seeds.

"NOW I NEED YOU TO TAKE IT ALL OF ME DOWN YOUR THROAT, MY DOLL!" Raghu was tender yet insistent, and Disha did as she was asked to do.

It wasn't difficult for her anymore, his nine inches now felt at home in her throat, but she wanted to take her time anyway, making love to his cock one quarter inch at a time, smothering it with her luscious lips, her manipulating tongue, her soft cheeks, and then, her tight, accommodating throat.

Raghu's cock glided smoothly and effortlessly inside of her wanting mouth with every stroke, and Disha generated a perfect, accelerating rhythm, until she began bottoming out his mighty cock completely.

Normally, Raghu would be happy to sit back and let her expert mouth take him to heaven, but he knew in his sexually pent up state, he wouldn't be able to last as long as he normally would.

1...34567...9