Zigzag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disha's pleasure slowly built until she could no longer deny the coming orgasm, or keep silent about it. She whispered urgently in her lover's ear, "I'M CUMMING DADDEEE... I'M CUMMING... CUM WITH MEEE... FILL MEEE WITH YOUR BABY MAKING CUM..."

Raghu quickened his pace in response, ever so slightly, and began to thrust deeper inside of her, grunting and groaning, feeling his balls tighten and cock stiffen against the confines of her married pussy. He longed to unload himself into her, and would do so on pain of death.

He groaned and thrust into her one last time, holding himself in place as his orgasm broke over him and he began to spurt uncontrollably into Disha's luscious cunt. The only sounds that that could be heard were his struggled gasps, as he achieved sexual and spiritual nirvana inside another man's hot wife.

Disha's body responded by releasing a torrent of hormones through her as she felt her Boss defiled that most sacred of places. She writhed in ecstasy underneath him as he held firm, pinning her lithe body underneath him and insistently pumping his sperm inside of her. She cried and wrapped her limbs around her lover as he gushed within her, and she felt his warmth spreading through her. Eventually, without the power of his orgasm to animate him, Raghu collapsed on top of Disha, panting hard, with his face buried against the nape of her neck. She held him and closed her eyes, basking in the afterglow. ****** CHAPTER -- VIII: Fucking Has Its Own Rewards!

It was Friday about 7.30 PM; Disha was not at home yet. Dev was worried for obvious reasons. Because, normally she was never so late, and in case she was late, she always shared that information with her dear husband much earlier. But today was bit different. Not only she was late, nut also there was no information from her.

Dev tried to contact her many times, but to no veil. All his calls were directed to her voice mail. In desperation he called all her near and dear friends including Rashmi, but he could not trace Disha's whereabouts.

He felt anxious, desperate and even a bit apprehensive. To kill his anxiety, he pulled out a Vodka bottle and made a large peg for himself. He switched on the TV and switched over to a romantic channel showing the 80s movie starring Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins -- Blue Lagoon. The movie was good with some real raunchy scenes. Within no time Dev was down with four pegs of Vodka.

That was when the door bell rang. He slowly walked over and opened the door. She was standing there with a smile. He lovingly invited her in. She obliged with long steps into the TV lounge.

******

As Dev got up in the middle of the night he saw his wrist watch it was 1.30 AM! He switched on the bed side light. There she was lying fully naked on his marital bed. Looking like a Diva! Her 5'9" frame with a 175 pound weight was perfect combinations to fill the king sized bed like a voluptuous woman in her all sensuous beauty. Her fair skin was having an added attraction of contrast against the deep purple satin bed spread.

He leaned forward and murmured near her ear, "RASHMI! I LOVE YOU!"

Rashmi opened her eyes saw him looming over her as she spoke seductively, "I LOVE YOU TOO."

Dev positioned his cock against her thick and long outer labia and asked, "YOU WANT THIS COCK BALLS DEEP IN YOUR JUICY CUNT. RIGHT? BUT TELL ME WHY? YOU'RE MARRIED! YOUR HUSBAND TOO IS WELL ENDOWED! THEN WHAT'S THE REASON FOR YOU TO DITCH HIM?"

"BECAUSE..." Rashmi began, trying to catch her breath "...BECAUSE WHEN HE CAN DITCH ME FOR YOUR WIFE... THEN WHY CAN'T I DITCH HIM FOR DISHA'S HUSBAND? I MEAN -- YOU!"

"GOOD ANSWER. BUT THAT SOUNDS LIKE... YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH ME... BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SCORE WITH YOUR HUSBAND, THAT IS -- RAGHU."

"YES, THAT'S A FACT. BUT NOT THE ONLY FACT. RAGHU MIGHT BE HAVING A COCK MUCH BIGGER THAN YOUR'S. BUT YOU'RE A MUCH BETTER LOVER THAN HIM." "IS IT? ARE YOU SURE I'M A BETTER LOVER THAN RAGHU?" Asked Dev as he slowly started to plow his 7 incher in and out of Rashmi's incredible cunt.

"ANY DAY. TO BE VERY FRANK, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO COMPARISON. RAGHU'S LOVE MAKING IS PURELY MECHANICAL. NO HUMAN TOUCH OR FEELING. ON TOP OF IT HE FUCKS A WOMAN FOR HIS OWN SATISFACTION, LITTLE REALISING THE FACT AS TO WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT OF HIS BED PARTNER." Rashmi was to the point.

"THAT'S SELFISH."

"YES, HE IS SELFISH TO THE CORE. HIS EGOISTIC WORLD HAS THREE PERSONS REVOLVED AROUND HIM!" Rashmi was sarcastic.

'AND WHO THESE THREE PERSONS ARE?"

"I, ME AND MYSELF!" She was at her sarcasm best! They both burst into laughter as he pounded her with renewed energy.

"THERE IS ONE MORE REASON WHY I LOVE YOU... AND THAT IS YOUR TECHNIQUES OF LOVE MAKING! YOU KNOW WHEN TO GO FAST AND WHEN TO GO SLOW. THEN ADDED YOU ALSO KNOW WHEN TO GO BALL DEEP AND WHEN ONLY SUPERFICIAL. EVEN THE WAY YOU MANIPULATE MY PUSSY LIPS, CLITORIS AS WELL AS RIM THE SPHINCTER MUSCLES SHOW YOUR CALIBRE AND DEDICATION TOWARDS YOUR BED PARTNER. I LITERALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR LOVE MAKING THE FIRST TIME YOU FUCKED ME HERE IN YOUR VILLA WHEN RAGHU HAD TAKEN YOUR WIFE TO OUR PENTHOUSE." Rashmi's voice had a sublime truth in it.

"WELL, THE BEST CUNTS IN THE WORLD ALWAYS ATTRACT THE BEST OF THE ATTENTION! AND YOUR'S IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THAT!" Dev grinned and asked, "TELL ME HONESTLY, WHY YOU WHATSAPP RAGHU'S ERECT COCK'S PHOTO TO DISHA?" Asking so he thrust forward, plunging a good 2/3rds of his cock into Rashmi's slick snatch.

"OOOHHHHHH MY GAWD! YEESSS!!!" Rashmi shouted, eyes rolled back in ecstasy from Dev's unexpected onslaught, "IT'S TRUE THAT RAGHU HAD INSTRUCTED ME TO WOO DISHA BY NARRATING OUR BEDROOM ACTIONS TO HER IN ALL ITS VIVID DETAILS. HE WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN SENDING HIS COCK PHOTO TO HER THROUGH ME. BECAUSE HE WAS DEAD SURE ABOUT THE OUTCOME, AND IT HAPPENED THE WAY HE WANTED IT. BUT..."

"...BUT?" There was a question mark in Dev's voice.

"IT WAS NOT ONLY RAGHU WHO WANTED IT TO HAPPEN, I TOO WAS DESPERATE IT TO HAPPEN IT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!"

"WHY?" Dev was surprised less shocked more!

"SO THAT I COULD GRAB YOU SOON... IF NOT SOONER!" There was a blush in Rashmi's pinkish face. "OOHHHH... GOD... RASHMI... YOU COULD HAVE JUSSST GIVEN ME A HINT... I WAS LITERALLY DYING TO FUCK YOU... AAAHHHHHH... DAMN THAT PUSSY OF YOURS' FEELS SOOO GOOOD! THAT I'M REALLY CONFUSED NOW!"

"CONFUSED? WHAT FOR?"

"BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I LOVE YOU MORE OR YOUR PUSSY! YOU'VE SUCH A TIGHT, WET AND WARM PUSSY! IT IS SHEER MAGIC! EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATION! I FELT LIKE KEEP FUCKING YOU DAY IN AND DAY OUT!" Dev groaned with his sweaty head tilted to one side as he grunted, "OOOHHHHHH... MYYY... GOD!"

"FUCK MEEE BABEEE! FUCK THAT PUSSY OF YOURS! YOU'RE SUCH A DARLING! LOVING ME SOOO DEARLY! NEVER EVER I FELT LIKE THIS IN MY TWENTY OF MARRIAGE WITH RAGHU!"

Dev strategically and reluctantly withdrew his cock from the soft, warm sheath he found himself in, only to plunge in once more, getting all but the last inch or so into his new found love's incredible snatch. "FUCK YESSS! THAT'S SOOO GOOOD! YOUR PUSSY FELT LIKE A VICE! TAKE IT BABEEE! TAKE IT ALL! YEAH..." He grunted, between gritted teeth.

"OOOHHHHHH MY GAWD... IT FEELS SOOO GOOOD... YOUR COCK IS LIKE MAGIC! THE WAY IT IS FUCKING MY CUNT... IS SOMETHING I'D NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE?" Rashmi was moaning like a woman possessed

"YOU... JUSSST... WAIT... AND... WATCH!" Dev growled, as he withdrew again and then slowly, steadily, slid all 9 inches of his rock hard cock into Rashmi's eager pussy and sighed, "OOHHHH... YEESSS! THAT'S IT! TAKE IT ALL BABEEE..."

Rashmi drew her breath in sharply and held as she acclimated to his envious length and girth, feeling a man where she might have felt before, but not the experience she was under. The impact of the shock was as if she had stepped into a deep pool of ice cold water -- Just as painful, but also far more pleasurable.

Her pussy began to relax and graciously accept his thick shaft, as she finally let out the breath she held, "OOOHHHHHH! IT FEELS SOOO VERY GOOOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALL INSIDE OF MEEE!" Her eyes lit up with lust and ecstasy as her body began to involuntarily rock against his, "AAAHHHHHH... FUUCCCKKKK MEEE... DEV! I NEED TO FEEEL THIS MESMERISING COCK LAMMING INTO MEEE... AGAIN AND AGAIN!"

"MORE DEMANDS FROM YOU... AS USUAL... AS ALWAY... I LIKE IT!" Dev smirked, "WELL, IF YOU INSIST... I'M HERE TO IMPRESS!"

With quick, powerful thrusts, Dev began to slam his cock in and out of Rashmi's quivering snatch, feeling how had it stretched extreme to accommodate his exclusive cock, enjoying the way it embraced every inch of his proud possession. So snug, so warm, so soft, so wet. Utterly perfect and magical.

"OOOHHHHHH... MY... GAWD! I LOVE BEING IN FULL COMMAND! IN ABSOLUTE CHARGE!"

Rashmi let out short gasps of pleasure with every thrust Dev made, "AAAHHHHHH! OOOHHHHHH!! UUUMMMMMM!!! YES! Y-E-S!! YEESSS!!! D-E-V... DON'T STOP DARLING... DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING MEEE! I SIMPLY LOVE YOU AND YOUR NICE COCK DEEEP INSIDE OF MEEE!"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK MRS. RAGHU PILLAI? HOW DO YOU FEEL IT MRS. RASHMI PILLAI?? AM I BETTER THAN YOUR HUSBAND??? LOVING, CARING AND FICKING WISE????" Dev smirked

"OOOHHHHHH... FUUCCCKKKK! UUUHHHHHH... YES! Y-E-S!! YEESSS!!! BIGGER IS BETTER! BUT TECHNIQUE IS ALWAYS THE MASTER!!! I NEVER KNEW... NEVER HAD ANY DAMN IDEA THAT CONSUMATION COULD BE THIS GOOOD!!!" Some part of Rashmi tried to stop these words from coming out, but was simply overpowered by the unadulterated lust and ecstasy coursing through her body like thousands of volts of electricity.

Dev laughed heartily, "OOOHHHHHH MY GOD! DO I LOVE YOU MY LOVE?" He said as he built up more of a fluid tempo, and began to smoothly and evenly thrust in and out of her, "I DON'T MEAN THAT AS A PEJORATIVE TERM! I HAVE NOTHING BUT SHEER ADMIRATION AND APPRECIATION FOR GRACIOUS AND GORGEOUS MARRIED WOMEN LIKE Y-O-U!!! YOU'RE THE ULTIMATE POWER BEHIND ME TO CONDUCT MY CODES! YOU'RE THE SUSTAINING POWER BEHIND ME TO TACKLE LIFE SO FAR! I JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN AS TO HOW I LOVE YOU AND EVERY PART OF YOUR VOLUPTUOUS BODY!!!" Dev was pretty emotional in his approach.

"YES! Mr DEV DAS! USE ME FOR OUR PLEASURE! ABUSE ME FOR YOUR HAPPINESS!! MISUSE ME FOR TAKING UP YOUR REVENGE!!! TAKE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU WANT FROM ME... MY BODY IS YOURS'... ALL YOURS'... FEEL ME... FILL ME... CUM IN ME...WITH ALL YOUR POTENT AND BABY MAKING CUM... I LOVE TO HAVE YOUR VIRILE CUM IN MY WOMENLY WOMB!!!" Rashmi was at her delirious best.

"OOOHHHHHH... FUUCCCKKKK... YEESSS! YOU REALLY ARE EVERY BIT OF THE SLUT I'D EVER EXPECTED YOU TO BE!!! I SIMPLY LOVE THE WAY YOU'RE COORDINATING WITH ME AND THE WAY YOUR CUNT IS CHURNING ME... DRAINING MY BALLS SHOULD NOW BE THE ONLY PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE!!!" Dev was at her sarcasm best.

"OMG! Y-E-S! IT'S ALL I'M SOOO VERY GOOOD FOR YOU AND TOUR PURPOSE!"

Both parties were delirious from the pleasure of the unbroken thrusting motion, the perfect sexual coupling between their two bodies. Rashmi had never been fucked better than this, not that she did not have a bigger cock in her than this, but her pussy never felt better than even a monster cock like that of her husband.

She felt as though she had been waiting for him and this moment whole of her life. Dev, in turn, couldn't remember the last time he fucked a woman this hot with this nasty a mouth on her pretty face, who could fuck him dry within no time. The things coming out of this slut's mouth, in just their first fuck together, was absolutely filthy, and he simply loved every moment of it.

Dev shifted his weight on top of Rashmi without breaking his deep contact or relenting pace, and Rashmi gasped and moaned beneath him, feeling as though his cock were now striking her in just the perfect angle. Every angle he had fucked her seemed to be so perfect. She threw her arms around his shoulders and wrapped her legs tightly around his hips as he humped into her with abandon, grunting and moaning like the rutting animal he was indeed when with her.

In this new position, Rashmi's pleasure began to intensify, and she felt the unmistakable sensation of an orgasm building between her legs. She was going to cum, and just from his cock. She hadn't once touched her own clit.

"OOOHHHHHH... DEV... I'M GOING... I'M GOING TO CUMMM! YOU FEEEL SOOO GOOOD! DON'T STOP!!"

"YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU CUM ON THE FINEST OF THE COCKS YOU'VE EVER BEEN FUCKED WITH!AND I'M GOING TO EMPTY THESE HUGE BALLS DEEP INDISE YOUR MARRIED CUNT WHILE YOU DO!"

"OMG! OOOHHHHHH MYYY GAWD! YES! Y-E-S!! YEESSS!!! FILL MEEEEEE!!! I NEED TO FEEL YOUR HOT SPUNK FILLING MY NAUGHTY MARRIED PUSSY!!!"

"AAAHHHHHH... HERE YOU GOOO... MY LOVE! IT'S ALL FOR YOU!! YOU'VE EARNED EVERY DROP IT OF IT TO BE DEPOSITED DEEEP INSIDE YOUR FERTILE WOMB!!!"

Rashmi could feel Dev's muscles and manhood tense, and she knew exactly what was coming next -- It was that knowledge which finally pushed her own body over the edge in an explosion of orgasmic ecstasy!

"OHH! OOHHHH!! OOOHHHHHH!!! YEAH... I'M CUMMING... AHH! AAHHHH!! AAAHHHHHH!!! FUUCCCKKKK... I'M CUMMINGGG..."

Rashmi's pussy spasmed uncontrollably around Dev's thick shaft, and he felt the pressure building behind a massive orgasm of his own. Seeing and hearing the waves of pleasure crashing across the woman beneath him, caused the dam to finally burst, and he felt the familiar bolt of pleasure pulse through his body as the first thick, hot ropes of his potent seeds shot forth from his straining balls and into the avatar of sexual perfection lying and beneath him, "AHH... AAHHHH... AAAHHHHHH! FUUCCCKKKK! Y-E-S!" Dev grunted.

Rashmi felt bullet after bullet of his warm, virile semen fire off against her cervix and it drove her own orgasm into overdrive. Her breath caught in her throat as she became unable to even make more sound, her own pussy convulsing around his throbbing and pulsating cock. As stretched out as she was, she could feel every little twitch and jump of his spasming manhood, each accompanied with another gift of hot, creamy seed, and it felt absolutely exquisite. Her breath escaped her in sharp bursts of crying

"OHH! OOHHHH!! OOOHHHHHH!!! BABYYY! YESSSSS!! UMM! UUMMMM!! UUUMMMMMM!!! GIVE ME MORE! ALL THE MORE!"

"OH FUCK! YOUR PUSSY IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! BETTER THAN THE BEST!" Dev willed his body to pump as much of his cum into the willing young woman beneath him as he could muster, as though it were the last thing he would ever do. Rashmi let out a long, contented sigh, her now sweaty body wrapped around that her new lover, as their joint orgasm gradually subsided and they each tried to catch their own breaths. They laid intertwined on the sofa for a minute, perhaps two, before Dev picked his head up to look at Rashmi.

"WELL I THINK THIS WILL BE A VERY REWARDING PARTNERSHIP FOR BOTH OF US!!!" He stated matter-of-factly.

Dev's shifting weight caused a bolt of post-orgasmic bliss to run up her spine. She closed her eyes and let out another sigh and shiver as her pussy lovingly squeezed the spent manhood inside of her.

Dev chuckled, "I'LL TAKE THAT AS A SIGN THAT YOU AGREE!"

Rashmi let out a self-aware laugh, "HAA... HHAAAA... HHHAAAAAA!" She was out of her element in that particular situation and felt somewhat embarrassed about how she behaved with a person, other than her husband, she tried to regain composure, but she felt like a bundle of nerves, and it caused her to act like a shy teenage slut.

Dev grinned triumphantly at his conquest of the prized possession.

Rashmi knew exactly what was going through her naughty mind at that moment of time.

Dev withdrew his dick from her, and Rashmi's cunt mourned its departure; she involuntarily sighed as he stood there for a moment and admire the beauty lying there nearly naked, excepting for the party-wear skirt. She was looking so vulnerable being freshly fucked.

Dev smiled, "I'M GOING TO CLEAN UP, FEEL FREE TO TAKE YOUR OWN SWEET LITTLE TIME TO COMPOSE YOURSELF! I'VE A BATHROOM FITTED WITH ALL MODERN AMNITIES INCLUDING A LATEST JACUZZI. IN CASE YOU WANT TO SAVE WATER, YOU MAY JOIN ME FOR ANOTHER QUICKIE OUT THERE IN THE BATHROOM!" Saying so he gave a meaningful smirk before vanishing into the bathroom, keeping the door unlocked for being cent per cent sure about Rashmi joining him shortly.

Rashmi simply nodded as her new found love interest walked away and disappeared behind the door to the bathroom. She heard water began to run. He had made her cum without touching her clit once. No man had ever done that to her before, including her husband of twenty years.

Rashmi got up from the king sized bed and slowly walked towards the bathroom door, opened it ever so slowly got in and locked it. No sooner she locked the bathroom door, Rashmi's moans started to echo into the first floor of the villa. She was again taken by her stud from behind right under the shower, and she behaved like a bitch in heat.

Dev was first to emerge from the bathroom looking perfectly inconspicuous, aside from his fully dried muscular body in its total naked glory. Rashmi followed the suit slowly after-wards totally dried out and fully naked. Dev looked at her and smiled. She looked at him in a question filled eyes. He asked, "FEELING REFRESHED?"

"YES! THANK YOU! FOR BEFORE AND DURING THE BATH ACTIVITIES... THEY WERE SO HEAVENLY!" Rashmi stated with a dreamy expression on her expressive face. "WELL, IF YOU INSIST... I CAN GO FOR ONE MORE ROUND AS A POST BATH ACTIVITY... TO MAKE YOU TOTALLY SATISFIED!" Dev was sarcastic.

"OR TOTALLY SATIATED?"

"EITHER WAY YOU'LL LOVE IT! ISN'T IT?"

"NO HARM IN TRYING OUT! TO COMPARE WHICH ONE WOULD BE THE BEST!" Saying so Rashmi walked over to the marital bed of Dev in her naked glory and Dev followed her like a puppy.

******

CHAPTER -- IX: The Anal Way!

The next morning, Disha entered Raghu Pillai's office at 8:45 AM to find him impeccably dressed, as if expecting special company. Disha appreciated his sophisticated sense of style and impeccable grooming habits. It was clear that his self-presentation, as well as his charisma, played a big part of his rise to the top of the corporate ladder.

"AAHHHH... DISHA... COME ON IN... THANK YOU... FOR BEING BEFORE TIME..."

"OF COURSE... SIR... OR DADDY?!"

"IN PUBLIC 'SIR', IN PRIVATE 'DADDY'!

Raghu walked over to Disha as he looked her up and down. She was wearing a short, firm fitting black dress, stockings that came almost to the top, and a pair of high, black heels. It was a welcome departure from her more casual, yet still very sexy, attire from the day before. Raghu smiled and extended his hand to take hers. She coyly accepted his offer, and he led her by the hand over to his desk.

"That's a gorgeous outfit you've chosen today, Disha. You'll look incredible in it. Why don't you bent over my desk? So that I can appreciate you even more."

Disha smirked.

Straight to business.

Once Raghu had her in front of his desk, he wrapped his arms around her hips, caressing her perfect curves and the silky fabric accentuating then so well. Gently, yet insistently, he pushed her back forward, bending her over his desk as promised, while keeping a tight grip on her hips, which he ground into his crotch.

Disha could tell that he was already partially erect -- It was hard to miss. Raghu slid his hands down below her waist and stroked her smooth, flawless thighs, then teasingly rolled the snug hem of her dress upwards. It was short enough that it didn't take much effort to reveal her delectable ass underneath. As before, he found no underwear underneath, only the naked folds of her sex. Disha had a perfect view of the city skyline as her Boss pawed at her exposed butt. She smiled. She knew exactly the power that her ass had over men, and she milked it for all its worth, swaying and thrusting her hips at him. It wouldn't be long until he was balls deep inside of her. If only she knew which hole he'd be balls deep inside...

123456...9