Zigzag

Story Info
WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY!
29k words
3.28
17.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ZIGZAG

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

ETYMOLOGICAL MEANING OF 'ZIGZAG':

ZIG means an abrupt angled movement in a ZIGZAG course.

ZAG means a sharp change of direction in a ZIGZAG course.

ZIGZAG means a line or course having abrupt alternate right and left turns.

(Courtesy 'The Concise Oxford Dictionary', Pages 1629-30 -- The Foremost Authority On Current English, Ninth Edition, Major New Edition).

******

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ZIG ZAC is a story very close to my heart. It is a multi-ferrous story with shades of 'Betrayal', 'Cuckold', 'Discipline', 'Domination', 'Humiliation', 'Loving Wife', and 'Submission'... Yes, deliberately I 'Forgot' to mention one more tag*... To build up a little bit of curiosity and suspense until the end of this otherwise lucid and lurid love story, garnished with an overdose of sexual contents.

This story has Four Parts and Thirteen Chapters. First I thought of breaking this long story into smaller fragments, but ultimately refrained from doing so. Because fragmented stories in general spoil the continuity of reading (my opinion). Hence, I made up my mind to publish this story at one go for readers point of view.

It is a comparatively longer story than I usually write, but I think it's worth reading till the end. My sincere request to you all, please read PART IV: CHAPTERS -- XIII & XIV: The Shocker and The Culmination, a bit slow to enjoy the climax! In its totality!

To me accidents do happen not only in air, rail, road and water; but also in real life incidences. It's natural, spontaneous and mostly a onetime affair, more by chance, or out of curiosity, or might be the spark in the heat of the moment.

IF IT HAPPENS ONCE IN ANYONE'S LIFE, I WOULD TERM IT AS A 'MISTAKE'! BUT IF IT IS REPEATED THAN IT IS NOT A MISTAKE BUT A 'MISCHIEF'! BECAUSE, A MISTAKE IS BY ACCIDENT WHEREAS A MISCHIEF IS DELIBERATION OF THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS REPEATED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

MISTAKES CAN BE PARDONABLE, BUT MISCHIEFS CAN'T BE AND SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED! THAT IS WHAT THE CRUX OF THIS STORY.

******

PRELUDE:

Chilka Lake -- Situated on the far-east of Odisha state in India, adjoining Bay of Bengal, is the biggest salt water lake in Asia with a spread out area of about 2000 square KM.

I was in knee deep water, with my advance fishing equipment sitting on my foldable rust-proof fishing chair, with knee high gumboots, sweat-shirt, twelve ounce branded denim jeans, Ray Ben sun glasses and topping up with my adventure get up -- A Cowboy Hat made up of genuine dark-tan leather, specially bought from a downtown market in Patagonia, the southern-most tip of Chile, famous for its thousands of years old glaciers.

Fishing is my second bad habit. I can spend hours on a typical lazy weekend fishing and then taking the prized possession in a small wooden canoe deep into the salt water lake. Shallow fry the tender fishes on a charcoal earthen oven, in the canoe itself. Sprinkle some rock salt, black pepper and squeeze some fresh lemon, and grated coconut is a mouth watering taste simply out of the world.

******

Disha -- Is my first bad habit just love to laze-out inside the private made-to-order wooden boat, on a water bed, as I catch the fishes, clean them, cut them, marinate them and sometime deep fry them and serve the ultimate delicacy in a tribal bamboo bowl to my second soul, my wife of five years -- Disha, along with spring onion and mint chutney.

My pet dog -- Named Blackie (Just a sheer name, without any skin resemblance) -- A Great Dane with long legs and exceptionally tall stature. I'm 6'1", fairly tall by any Indian standard, and my pet dog reaches almost my waist height, suggested the very fact about this elegant dog's envious height. Blackie too is a fish lover like me and Disha. I make sure to remove the tiniest of the fish-bone from Blackie's fish serve which she relishes to the core. Yes, Blackie is a bitch!

******

PART -- ONE:

CHAPTER -- I: That Fateful Dinner!

I'm Dev Das, done my MBA from Delhi University, working as a VP in the Retail Soft Loan Department with a multinational private bank. My wife Disha too works as a CSE (Customer Service Executive looking after the Credit Card Division.

Disha is a pixie woman. At 27 and 120 pounds, she has the right kind of flesh in all the right places with a pair of 34" 'C' boobs and a tight bubble butt of 36". She has a child-like face with shoulder length hair, though married for five years and conceived her first baby just recently; she could easily be passed out to be just out of her teenage bonding, without any prejudice.

Her dark-brown eyes, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, perky nose, pouty lips, bright smooth and shiny dusky skin make her look like an all fuckable commodity. Do her thick eyebrows and long eyelashes indicate of something else? Well, let's play around with that deliberation for some more time to explore the sensuous reality.

******

Her Big Boss -- Raghu Pillai -- The Director of the bank was my Boss too -- A 6'3" South Indian guy, was no different from that hungry look and literally drools over Divya whenever time and situation permitted. He was an extremely arrogant guy whom I hate to the core, though he was a hunk and well hung human being with a handsome personality. His attitude towards his juniors was very negative and he treats women as nothing else but mere fucking holes.

But his wife Rashmi was just the opposite of him, very nice and descent with etiquette and mannerism. Rashmi and Disha gel well. They were a bit more than just buddies. They share their most intimate things with each other including their bedroom rendezvous. Rashmi always boosts about Raghu's insatiable lust on bed day in and day out.

His raw power and red passion were my wife Disha's bed-time pillow talks with me on and off. Initially I was thinking those were time-pass talks like a fad and part of mere curiosity, which would ultimately die out with passage of time.

But as days passed by, Disha started talking more and more about Raghu's stamina and staying power. Even went on to explain and elaborate as to how he could take Rashmi even four times in one single night after watching some racy and raunchy interracial porn flick. For a man at the wrong side of forties, that was no mean achievement by any standard.

******

Coming down to my deliberation, I was no way mean of a man. I was also well endowed down there where it actually counts with a 7" cock and a circumference of about 5", much above the standards of Indian subcontinent. And every time I make love to Disha, she always cooed like a virgin, whenever I plow her tight cunt with my long and thick cock.

She was always a dedicated and devoted wife on bed and tried to give her hundred per cent on beds to satisfy my manly ego and lust to the fullest. I was always more than happy with her on or off bed and never had an iota of complain about anything particular or general regarding her.

That was the main reason, why I sometime bow down to Disha's unusual requests, because she never disappointed me ever in our family front. As such she very rarely made unusual requests or demands, and I as a caring husband always more than eager to fulfil her smallest of small demands to the core. That was probably my way of showing love, or could be put across as a bit of pampering or spoiling.

But that particular day she asked me to go for 'Double Date' as WAGs (Wife And Girl-Friends), though I always love to spend quality time with my dear wife at home alone watching some romantic movies or rarely some porn flicks.

What annoyed and astonished me the most was a day earlier Disha had received a WhatsApp message from Rashmi with an attachment. That single attachment was bold and strong enough to shake the very foundation of our marriage!

It was the phallus of Raghu! In its full glory! DARK in COLOUR! 9 INCH PLUS in LENGTH! 6.5 INCH PLUS in THICKNESS! AND THE PURPLE MUSHROOM SHAPED A BIG TOMATO SIZE COCK-HEAD WAS WILD ENOUGH TO PUT ANY NORMAL MAN TO SHAME! AND WOMAN TO SHAKE!

I shifted my look from the WhatsApp photo over to Disha's face... It was beetroot red... Filled with droplets of sweat... Despite the fact that the split AC was running at 18 degree Celsius... Her eyes were dreamy... She was biting her lower lip with her upper incisors... Her breathing was hard and incoherent... She took a deep breath before finally speaking out, "INCREDIBLE! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT! IT CAN'T BE HUMAN! HOW THE HELL ON EARTH RASHMI TAKES THAT MONSTER IN HER PUSSY?"

Her exasperations were all primal and lashed with purest form of lust. No wonder that night we had one of the best fucks since our marriage. She rode me like a reverse cowgirl and I took her in doggie position, then she flipped herself on her back and as I drove my dong deep inside her sloggy twat, she raised her legs over my sweaty shoulders for optimum penetration. Even I took her once in her ass (which we do very rarely), and she did not hesitate to take my cock from her tight ass into her eager mouth for the very first time like a pro -- Ass to mouth.

******

That day too I surrendered to Disha's persistent request to go on a 'Double Date', because I just can't say 'No' to her, which definitely was the major reason, the minor one being I've some sort of an infatuation for Rashmi. Because, physic-wise she was just the opposite of Disha. Standing tall at 5'9", Rashmi has an imposing weight of 175 pounds, which made her look pleasantly plump. With a bust size of 38" 'F' (which I never knew actually existed until I checked on her discarded clothes in the laundry basket), and a butt size of 40" plus, she could easily be qualified as a perfect voluptuous woman beyond description.

Raghu was an out and out ladies man. If he BETS for a woman, in less than a week he could easily BEDS her. That was his calibre of cunningness of capturing a woman. He was good looking, muscular, a gym freak and was the captain of his school and college basket-ball team, which was pretty evident from his walking, talking, standing and even posturing.

But he was extra rude to me every time we spoke and all he would talk about was all of the parties he had gone to and how many women he had captured in the process and even how their boy-friends, fiancés and husbands would initiate a fight with him afterwards and how he'd gotten into hurt people in the process and even how he's spent a few days in jail for fucking someone else's woman and fighting with someone else's boyfriend.

I really didn't know as to what Rashmi had seen in him as a person excepting his personality or his beasty possession. Because temperamentally Raghu was as inhuman as his inhuman cock!

******

That evening as per the original plan, we were supposed to go for dinner to a highway restaurant and then to a night club for some dance and drink. Raghu and Rashmi were supposed to meet us at our up-market villas and then we would leave from there for our destination.

Meanwhile, after Disha finished getting ready, she came out in her sexy, skin-tight, red dress I had bought her in her last birthday. She only wore that dress a couple of times since then only for 'Special Occasions'.

I smiled when I read her sexy eyes and got up to kiss her. She gave me an amazing kiss and then said the rest will have to wait until mid-night. I did not argue. No need to for that matter.

A little bit later Rashmi and Raghu showed up and we decided to take our cars in case we had differing plans after the night was through. Raghu and Rashmi jumped into their BMW latest version, whereas I drove Disha in our Audi and we headed to the dinner destination.

During the whole dinner as usual Raghu was rude as usual and I just tolerated it to maintain the decorum of table mannerism. What I hated the most was how rude he was to Rashmi. A couple of times I actually wanted to punch him on the face. Then towards the end of dinner, Raghu made a real nasty comment to Rashmi and she ultimately responded by saying 'FUCK OFF' on his face and left for her home unceremoniously in an Ola cab.

We all sat silent for a minute or two, even Raghu looked embarrassed, I guess because his wife had just humiliated him, that to in front of us. I loved every moment of it. Like I had taken a sweet revenge on him.

UNTIL THEN I NEVER REALISED THE FACT THAT MENTALLY I HAD A SHADE OF GREY!

WAS THAT VINGENCE?

Well we could discuss that later on.

When dinner was over he looked over at us and asked, "NOW WHAT?"

Just then Disha replied, "YOU COULD STOP AT OUR PLACE FOR A MOMENT."

What was she thinking? I know she was probably just trying to be polite, but I didn't want to spend any more time than I had to with this guy. He agreed and I really got pissed. Even Disha looked pretty mad herself, for what she had offered to such an arrogant guy. But a commitment was already made, which just can't be taken back. So we left the restaurant rather with reluctant and sulking feelings in our heart.

******

CHAPTER -- II: Message From Massage!

On the drive back to our apartment, all Raghu did was talked about how much Rashmi was a bitch and how my car (which incidentally was an all new Audi) was a piece of shit. Because he had an up-graded version of the latest BMW series. By the time we were home I had a mild headache from his bullshit talks.

When we got back, Raghu saw a movie in Netflix and asked if he could stick around if we were going to watch it. Not being a total dick I told him he could stay. It was my way of showing decency, as his wife left him half way through on a weekend dinner.

Then I asked Disha if she could come into the other room with me. When we reached the other room, she immediately said she was sorry for inviting him over and that she thought he was such a jerk he would say "NO". I forgave her and we kissed in anticipation of what we had planned after we got rid of this guy.

We returned into the living room and began watching the movie together on the big black leather couch diagonally opposite to Raghu's lazy armed chair.

******

Midway through the movie, Disha commented on how she wanted a shoulder massage from me. Just then Raghu jumped up at the opportunity and grabbed it in both his hands by saying, he's been taking masseuse classes and that he gave great massages including to his wife Rashmi. Divya became interested and told him that she had always wanted to go to a masseuse.

He offered to give her a shoulder massage, "ONLY IF YOUR HUSBAND GIVES ME PERMISSION. WE'RE ALL CIVILIZED ADULTS HERE, RIGHT?"

What could I say? I said sure hoping that Disha would turn down his offer. I mean hell, it was just a massage.

Disha said alright and Raghu plopped to the floor with his back against the couch and Disha sat in front of him.

I watched him begin to massage her shoulders, and quickly turned and watched the movie hoping that her massage would end soon. Jealousy was building inside of me.

Disha then said, "OMG! YOU'RE SOOO GOOOD AT THIS!"

After a minute I heard Raghu ask her if we had massage oil. He then told her how much better it is with the oil. He said, "A MASSAGE ISN'T A REAL MASSAGE UNLESS ITS DONE WITH PROFUSION OF MASSAGE OIL!"

With that she told him that we did have some, which really annoyed me. Then Raghu called me to go and get the massage oil for him. Pissed, I said we didn't have any. Then Disha said, "SURE WE DO! IN THE CLOSET!"

I told her to show me as I walked down the hall. Disha caught up to me and said, "WHAT'S WRONG? IT'S JUST A LITTLE MASSAGE? DON'T BE IMMATURE! WE'RE ALL GROWN UP ADULTS OUT HERE!"

It was like Raghu was trying to brainwash us, and it was pretty much evident that Disha had already succumbed to and was on his side by now.

What could I say to her? The woman I loved. I thought over and over, "IT'S ONLY A MASSAGE; IT'S ONLY A MASSAGE..." I finally said, "OKAY" and handed her our massage oil.

We walked back to the living room together and she gave Raghu the oil and sat back down in front of him. I returned to my chair in front of them.

******

"CHERRY FLAVOURED!" Commented Raghu with a sarcastic smile on his chiselled face, which made me blushed knowing that we never used that oil for massages.

I watched in anger for a while as he lowered the straps of her dress down alongside her arm and poured the oil on her toned shoulders. Then he began to rub it in and immediately Disha reacted by saying, "OMG! THIS DOES FEEL SOOO GOOOD!"

I continued to watch for about a minute as Raghu massaged her shoulders. Which seemed harmless enough for me at that moment of time? I turned back to the movie and tried to watch it but the squishing sound of Raghu's hands massaging Disha's petite body clamoured in my ears time and again.

After about 5 minutes the squishing subsided, I turned around to see if they were done. When I looked, Raghu's massaging had turned into more of just caressing her oily shoulder blades. Disha's eyes were closed with complete satisfaction.

He then said to me, "DO YOU MIND IF I TAKE MY SHIRT OFF? IT'S HOT IN HERE. YOU'VE SEEN GUYS ON THE BEACH ALL THE TIME TOPLESS, RIGHT?"

I mumbled sure and watched as he peeled his shirt of exposing all of his six pack rippling muscles in its half naked glory.

He then grabbed the oil bottle and poured more on Disha's dusky skin, with it overflowing her shoulders, and down her arms and chest and into her expensive party-wear dress. There was no complain or remorse in Disha's face or mouth in regard to this. Which made Raghu to become even bolder?

******

CHAPTER -- III: Beyond Kissing, What?

Then he unzipped the back of her dress and began to massage her again. Not knowing what to do, I turned back around and started watching the movie again.

About a couple of minutes later I heard Disha moan. I looked back in amazement as I saw her head resting back against his shoulder as he kissed her neck with all love and affection.

I could see his hands through her red, oil saturated thin dress moving and caressing her fleshy tits in abandon. I felt a sick feeling in my stomach and heart when I saw this.

Within seconds the front of her dress fell off exposing his hands cupping her bare breasts.

I looked at Disha. She was breathing heavily as Raghu's strong, powerful hands were gliding over her beautiful oily breasts. Just then I got up enough nerve to stop this.

I got up, walked toward them and simply said, "DISHA" hoping that would snap her out of her trance so she would stop this herself.

I mean, I'm about 180 lbs. and I wasn't about to take on this guy who was 230 pounds, a cool 50 pounds more than me.

Instead she opened her eyes, looked at me and said point blank, "DON'T BE JEALOUS BABEEE! WE'RE ALL ADULTS OUT HERE! AREN'T WE?" Then with Raghu still behind her, she got to her knees while he followed, then turned her head back slightly so her cheek was touching his cheek and just the corners of their mouths were touching.

Then I watched as she opened her mouth wide, and I know just to taunt me, ever so slowly began to lick his lips with her moist, pink tongue. Raghu then opened his mouth and met her tongue outside his mouth. After their tongues stroked each other for a while, Disha opened her eyes and looked at me again and gave me a meaningful smile.

123456...9