Zigzag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that MOM?" Enquired Joshna.

"Disha would never become a MOM again!"

"What?" Yelled Disha in panic, as that was news to her.

"Yes, I've collected the doctor's report as advised by Dev; which clearly mentioned that owing to excessive internal bleeding, your internal tissues have become too weak and partly damaged, causing a situation wherein it seizes any opportunity for you to become a mother again!"

"You mean to say... I won't conceive a baby again in my life time?" Disha asked in a tone mingled with horror and sorrow.

"Yes, that's what it precisely meant to be." Replied Rashmi in a sympathetic way.

"That means I'll be barren and childless throughout my life?" Disha literally cried in a pathetic mental condition.

"Well, partly right and partly wrong." Rashmi was sarcastic.

"What do you mean?"

"You being barren is a fact, but childless is a fiction."

"Come again..."

"I'm pregnant. If you want I can happily give my child to you for adoption. Unless you've any reservation for the same?" Rashmi was precise like a surgical knife.

"But why should you be so generous? What would Raghu think about it? Will he be giving his consent for the same?" Disha was having all the quarried in her mind.

"First of all it is a sympathy that's dragging me to this point. Secondly, Raghu's consent is not required as this one is not his child. So his consent is valueless to me. If he wishes another child then we might think about that later on." Rashmi said as if well rehearsed with the dialogue much earlier and many a time for the free flow of words.

"It's not Raghu's child? He knew about it? And has given his consent to breed it in your womb?"

"Well, if you can breed Raghu's baby in your womb, then why can't I with someone else's?"

"Whose child is this?"

"That's not as important as who's going to mother the baby."

"I'm more than willing to adopt the baby."

"That solved most of the problem." Said Dev with a sarcastic smile on his face looking at Joshna and at her belly, who too was pregnant with his baby. So, when Disha officially adopts Rashmi's baby; Rashmi could immediately adopt Joshna's, so that all remain within the circle without being moving out of the family bonding.

Joshna's image naturally would not get tarnished as an unwed mother as she could go to a far off hill station to deliver the baby to be legally adopted by her own mother, showing the baby as an abandoned baby with no trace of the mother. In remote hill stations with PHC (Primary Health Centres) as the only life-line, many things can be planned in a dramatic way!

******

Disha saw Dev was roasting a couple of meat balls for Blackie -- The Great Dane. Blackie was too occupied with the irresistible smell of the roasting meat emerging from the vintage charcoal OTG. But Disha was a bit suspicious. Because for the past couple of hours Dev was busy catching fishes, and what he was shallow frying does not resemble to be fish-meat any remotely. Rather those were looking like two meat balls of symmetrical oval shape and size. She was pretty apprehensive about it.

And her doubt got deepened as Blackie came near her while relishing the meat balls well cooked by Dev. As Disha looked keenly she was in for a shock realising the shape and size of the meat balls were certainly not that of any fish-meat! But probably with some human touch to it!

******

The penal of doctors were perturbed beyond imagination. All the well educated and experienced doctors were totally shocked and confused. Finally the Head of the Surgical Division said, "I've never seen such a case in my entire professional career so far."

"Absolutely. Me too. I'm both shocked and surprised. It's totally unheard situation." The second surgeon chipped in.

"But what I didn't understand, in a bizarre road accident how come the balls of a person get chopped off?" The third one added.

"That too without being traced... Where the hell the chopped off pieces vanished out?" The fourth one said unconvincingly.

"Seems like vanished into the blue!" The fifth doctor added with confusion

That was when the Head of the Staff Nurse literally came running, "Doctor! The accident patient has got into his senses and is screaming hysterically!"

"What?"

"Yes! He's shouting at the top of his voice -- 'WHERE'RE MY BALLS?'"

******

Dev saw Blackie as she relished the oval shaped grilled meat pieces to her heart content. Disha looked at Blackie first and then at Dev while blurred, "What's that Blackie is having?"

"BALLS! I MEAN... MEAT BALLS!" Replied Dev with a smirk on his content and satisfied face.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******

*NOTE: In 'AUTHOR'S NOTE' at the beginning I'd deliberately missed out one tag 'REVENGE'!

******

THE END

SweetNothingsAndBeyond


1...456789