Zigzag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hence he gently pushed her mouth back away from his massive cock, and she looked him obediently in the eyes. "TAKE OFF THE SEXY DRESS OFF... I WANT TO SEE YOUR SEDUCTIVE BODY... AND GET ON TO THE LOVE SEAT... BABY DOLL!" He commanded.

Disha walked over to the Love Seat as Raghu took the rest of his clothes off. As he stood buck naked, Disha admired his masculine body: six pack abs, strong shoulders, pronounced back muscles. He was in as good as shape as her husband was despite being almost ten years his senior. He was standing in front of her like a Greek God!

"I'LL NEED ASSISTANCE IN GETTING OUT OF THIS..." Disha pointed out, gesturing to the zipper at the back of her dress. Raghu smiled and helped her out of her delicate clothes. As the zipper released smoothly, her branded top fell open to reveal Disha's sweet little secret - She was not wearing any bra underneath! It was a pleasant surprise for Raghu!

How a woman could married for five years wear a sexy attire without any bra underneath? What he probably did not take into account was that -- Disha possesses a pair of peps those virtually defy gravity! Thanks to her regular Yoga and Pranayam activities.

She bent down at her waist, jutting out her ass, and peeled the tight dress away from her perfect birthing hips, revealing, once again, no panty underneath. Raghu sucked his breath just ogling at her hairy snatch in its full glory.

Just like that, she stood completely naked before him, seeing his desperate reaction, she smiled salaciously and asked him as she put her hand on her hips to dramatise the moment of reality, "YOU WANT ME... ON MY BACK... OR ON MY STOMACH?" As she asked the arresting question, she put the point finger of her other hand inside her half open mouth in a way sucking it seductively with half opened eyes.

"ON YOUR BACK!" Raghu's answer was more like a statement, "AND SPREAD OUT THOSE SLENDER LEGS FOR MY ADVANTAGE!"

Disha slipped down onto her Boss's Love Seat -- The one she would be impregnated on! And followed his instructions like an obedient pupil. She parted her legs, revealing her smooth and shiny dusky thighs and the lurid fold between them.

Raghu scanned her body: toned legs, juicy thighs, smooth, puffy and hairy outer labia, heart-shaped ass, wide hips, flat tummy, perky round breasts, and that face -- The perfect, innocent 'Girl-Next-Door' face.

Disha smiled up at him. That, of all things, was her finest feature, her million dollar smile. It was all she really needed to make any man rock hard. It was so contagious, Raghu admired the perfect avatar of femininity laying beneath him, eager for his body, his desire, his seed.

All of her incredible features were designed for one thing only: coaxing sperm out of men for the purpose of creating life. Raghu would finally be the one to use her body the way nature intended it to be. He knelt between her bifurcated legs and rested his consummate cock gently on her outer labia. Disha looked at their joining point and panted heavily, lost in lust and anticipation.

Raghu dictated, "TELL ME... WHAT YOU WANT?"

"I WANT... I MEAN... I NEED TO FEEL... YOUR BEASTY COCK IN ME... FILLING... PLOWING... THROBBING... AND SPURTING... THOSE BABY MAKING SEEDS... IN ABUNDENCE... IN MY EVER WANTING MARRIED... WOMANLY... FERTILE WOMB!" Disha was vociferous.

"WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?" Raghu insisted

"I NEED YOU... TO COMPLETELY CUCKOLD MY INCOMPETENT HUSBAND!" Disha was blunt.

"GOOD. AND ANYTHING ELSE MY DOLL?" Raghu was playing along. "I NEED YOU... TO MAKE ME YOURS' COMPLETELY... TOTALLY... WHOLELLY... SOLELLY... AND... MAKE ME YOUR... DREAM BREEDING SLUT!" That was the ultimate truth Disha divulged.

"WHY DO YOU WANT MY BABY? DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR HUSBAND OF FIVE YEARS?" Raghu was inquisitive.

"I DO LOVE HIM!" Disha explained, "BUT HE JUST CAN'T BE COMPARED WITH YOU! WHETHER AS A MAN OR AS A LOVER! AND THE REALITY IS THAT... BECAUSE I LOVE MY HUSBAND... MAKES THIS MOMENT HOTTER THAN HOT!" Disha pronounced as if she had rehearsed those words plenty of time before finally delivering.

"THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING... MY DOLL!" Raghu smiled, "THIS WILL MAKE MY COCK FEEL SO INCREDIBLE!"

Disha closed her eyes and sighed. At the end of the day, that's what she really wanted, to give this man the ultimate pleasure of sexual bliss. She could only imagine how fucking good it must feel for her Boss to impregnate another man's wife, knowing he would bear none of the responsibility.

She was certain; she had never and would never be able to provide her husband any sort of pleasure that could match it. It was this thought that turned her on incomparably, and she refused to feel guilty for it whatsoever might be the ultimate outcome. Her conscience was completely clear.

She looked up at Raghu, as if to signal she was ready, and he looked deep into her eyes as he sank slowly into her warm and inviting cunt.

"OOOHHHHHH... MY GAWD..." Disha's jaw dropped involuntarily as fireworks of pleasure erupted between her weak legs.

"OOHHHH... YEESSS!" Raghu grunted and moaned as he sank deeper into her sumptuous pussy, relishing the exquisite warmth and wetness all around his mammoth manhood.

There was no need to work his cock in and out, as he often needed; this slut was incredibly wet, and totally trained to his massive girth by now.

In no time at all, his crotch and balls were resting against the silky smooth skin of her butt cheeks. This was it, Disha realized, there was nothing separating his potent seed from her defenceless womb except nine inches of cock -- Nine inches that her snug pussy was actively coaxing an ejaculation from.

Even if she wanted to stop -- And that was the last thing on her mind -- It would be futile: her covetous pussy would betray her for his warm and virile sperm.

"OOOHHHHHH... MY... GOD... DISHA... MY... DOLL..." Raghu could manage to speak in between thrusts in an incoherent way, "I HAVE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN AS TO HOW MUCH BETTER A FERTILE PUSSY FEELS! ITS' LIKE MY COCK CAN SPEAK OUT THE DIFFERENCE AND TELL IT TO YOU!" He began to withdraw hesitantly from her snatch, and Disha picked her head up to look between her legs. She watched the most beautiful cock in the world began to slide effortlessly in and out of her. She wondered how any woman could be expected to turn down her one opportunity to be bred by a dick like this.

"OOOHHHHHH! BABEEE! YEESSS!! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP FOR HEAVEN SAKE! DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU ACCOMPLISH YOUR JOB! I WANT EVERY SINGLE DROP OF YOUR POTENT CUM IN MY FERTIME WOMB! MAKE YOUR BALLS TOTALLY DRY TO THE VERY LAST DROP!" Disha spoke out like a woman possessed.

"YOU DON'T NEED MUCH OF MY VIRILE SEEDS TO DO THE TRICK!" Raghu sneered. "BUT DADDEEEEEE... I NEED YOU DRIPPING OUT OF MEEE... THAT'S THE QUANTUM OF EJACULATION I'M EXPECTING OUT OF YOU... I NEED MY HUSBAND TO SEE YOUR POTENT SEME RUNNING DOWN MY LEGS... AS AN EVIDENCE... TO SHOW MY CUCKOLD HUSBAND... AS TO WHAT YOU'VE ACTUALLY DONE TO ME... AND HOW WELL A REAL BULL FUCKS A MARRIED PUSSY!" Disha's words had an undertone of sexual revenge lashed with it.

Though, Dev had never ever ditched her even once. Then why was that outburst? Was it really needed at that moment of time? Or it was purely a conscious effort to brush Raghu's manly ego in the right way? Whatsoever might be there in Disha's mind at that moment of time, her wordings against her caring husband was totally uncalled for.

"OOOHHHH... FUUCCCKKKKKK..." Raghu grunted, "THAT'S IT... WHAT I CALL MY MARRIED SLUT! ACCEPT AND CONFESS... WHAT AN EVIL PIECE OF SHIT YOUR BREEDING PARTNER IS!" Raghu gave a lecherous grin looking into Disha's surprised eyes.

"ANY DOUBT? YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY AN ASSHOLE! A LECHEROUS, FILTHY BASTARD TO THE CORE! WHAT KIND OF A MAN YOU ARE? WHO TRICKS A WOMAN MORE THAN FIFTEEN YEARS HIS JUNIOR INTO A CHEATING GAME WITH HER SIMPLE, UNSUSPECTING HUSBAND? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? WHO GOES TO THE EXTENT OF BLACKMAILING ME NOT TO HAVE SEX WITH MY OWN HUSBAND FOR THREE MONTHS! BECAUSE IT WAS ONE OF YOUR LONG CHERISHED DREAMS! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? UNLESS OF COURSE YOU'RE RETARDED OR MENTALLY BANKRUPT!" Disha said all in almost in one go without a break, whether that was spontaneous or a well thought of monologue, Raghu just could not fathom out.

"WELL, WHEN YOU POINT ONE FINGER AT ME... THE REST FOUR ARE AT YOUR DIRECTION! SO, WHATEVER BLAME YOU INTEND TO GIVE ME... BE PREPARED TO TAKE FOUR TIMES OF THAT SHIT AS WELL! WHO TOLD YOU TO BE SOOO FUCKING HOT? WHO TOLD YOU TO POSSESS SUCH A PHENOMENAL PUSSY? WHO TOLD YOU TO DO SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB IS COCK SUCKING? WHO TOLD YOU TO BE SO GREAT IN FUCKING IN ALL CONCEIVABLE AND PERCEIVABLE POSITIONS? SO... WHO IS TO BE BLAMED FOR ALL THE EVIL DEEDS? YOU OR ME?" Raghu being Raghu had all his inductive logics and deductive derivatives to put the ball into the bed-partner's court.

"OF COURSE I DID! AND YOU FUCKING EARNED IT! YOU'VE OWN AT LIFE! YOU COULD HAVE OWN ANY WOMAN OF YOUR WISH OR CHOICE! BUT PRECISELY AND DELIBERATELY YOU CHOOSE ME! WHY? WHY I HAD TO GIVE YOU ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING? WHY? WHY I'VE RISKED MY MARRIAGE FOR YOU? WHY? WHY HAVE YOU DESTROYED MY MARRIAGE? WHY? WHY I WOULD DO IT AGAIN FOR YOU JUST AT A FINGER CALL BY YOU? WHY?" Disha could not reason out the logics behind her rendezvous with her Boss. "IT'S NOT ME MY DOLL! BY NO MEANS! IT'S MY NINE INCHER THAT'S DOING ALL THE TRICK! BLAME IT ON MY DARK SERPENT FOR DESTROYING YOUR SO-CALLED 'PERFECT MARRIAGE'!" Raghu was at his sarcasm worst!

"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT IS ACROSS... BUT THE REALITY IS THAT... SUCKING ON YOU BIG, BLACK HAIRY BALLS SEEMS TO BE MORE FULFILLING THAN MY ENTIRE MARRAGE!"

Disha exclaimed, driven mad by lust and desire. She wished her husband was in the room right that moment to hear the wrong words coming out of her mouth right away. She imagined he was, just so she could drive her own insane arousal to further heights.

"HAA... HHAAAA... HHHAAAAAA...! YEESSS! NO WONDER WHY I CALL YOU MY DOLL!" Raghu roared derisively, "YOU KNOW, YOUR LOSER HUSBAND COULD HAVE COME UP HERE AT ANY POINT OF TIME TO TELL ME OFF. IF HE JUST MARCHED STRAIGHT IN HERE AND TOLD ME GO GO FUCK MYSELF! TO KEEP MY GREASY HANDS OFF HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE! I WOULD HAVE RESPECTED HIS COURAGE AND DETERMINATION! I WOULD HAVE RESPECTED THE BALLS IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN TO STAND UP FOR HIS AND YOUR ULTIMATE PRIDE!" Said Raghu deliriously and then added the punch lines in style,

"I WOULD HAVE LIFTED ALL MY RESTRICTIONS IMMEDIATELY THEN AND THERE AND LET YOU GO FREE! BUT HE WAS TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY! SO, IN CONSEQUENT EFFECT I'M NOW BALLS DEEP IN YOU! READY TO PUMP IN ALL OF THE HOT AND FAY LOAD OF VIRILE CUM INTO HIS MARRIED WIFE'S FERTILE WOMB! AND GOING TO MAKE HER A WORTHY MOTHER BEARING ANOTHER MAN'S POTENT CUM!" Raghu was thrusting at a breakneck pace now, the air was filled with the sounds of their sweaty bodies slamming against each other.

He tightly gripped the woman's wide hips for leverage, hips that would soon need to perform a much more important job to be accomplished over a period of time.

"YEESSSS! RAGHU! MAKE ME A MOMMY! EMPTY YOUR BALLS INSIDE OF ME! SPRUT IT ALL INTO MY OVULATING WOMB! I NEED IT SOOO BADLY!" Disha said in a tone inter-mingled with sublime passion.

"THEN SAY IT! CALL ME BY MY PROPER NAME!" Raghu was sarcastic at its best.

Disha closed her eyes and breathed deeply, she knew what he wanted to hear. She gazed up at him with her most innocent doe-eyed expression, lips parted slightly, tears filling the corner of her eyes, and gently whimpered, "FILL ME! DADDEEEEEE... FILL YOUR BABEEE GIRL WITH DADDEEEEEE CREAM!"

That was it. These two sentences triggered an enormous cascade of convulsive pleasure through Raghu's body, the likes of which he had only experienced a handful of times before.

He felt the fiery ecstasy of a thousand suns burning within him, as he prepared to completely flood her uterus with sperm.

"OOOHHHHHH... FUUCCCKKKK!... AAAHHHHHH... YEAH... F-U-C-K!!! HERE I FUCKING CUM!!! YOU GORGEOUS FUCKING SLUT!!!" Raghu was panting. Disha had never seen Raghu losing his composure like this while inside her. She felt the beginnings of his orgasm trigger her own, her eyes and jaw widened and her body tensed as she screamed out, "YEESSS! DADDEEEEEE!"

"AAAHHHHHH!!" Raghu exploded as powerful bolts of divine electricity began arching through his body, and he felt titanic jets of hot, virile cum erupt desperately from his cock. He felt as though he had just jumped out of an airplane at a very high altitude, his body in complete free-fall as ropes of semen ejaculated endlessly from him.

Disha could feel his powerful bursts right up against her defenceless cervix as his seeds were injected deep inside her fertile womb. She convulsed uncontrollably, a complete mess of dopamine, oxytocin, and electrical pleasure signals. "OMG! OH MY GOD! OH MY GAWD! YES! YES!!" Disha was very expressive.

"TAKE IT ALL! FUCKING TAKE IT! YEEAAAHHHH!" Raghu felt a palpable, physical emptying of his balls as he unloaded what felt to him like a whole pint of cum into Disha's desperate cunt. With his massive cock already completely stretching out her pussy, he began to feel his hot seed envelop his girth.

Disha felt it too, and as the last dregs of Levi's ejaculation gushed out of him, she felt his cum dripping out from her pussy lips, across her labia, down her groin and thighs. Her gasped and her mind blanked as she took in the sensation of being completely overfilled for the first time. It was heavenly. Still cumming, her body relaxed as it surrendered completely to the soft tingling sensations all over her body.

Raghu held tightly to his conquest as he grunted out the last few spurts of his orgasm. He embraced the stickiness between their two bodies as his leaky semen trickled down across his balls. He felt so much emptier and lighter than before, that he began to laugh uncontrollably, resting his head against Disha's breasts as she gasped and sighed with the trailing off of her own earth-shattering orgasm.

They lay like this for minutes, breathing deeply, laughing, embracing, until Levi picked his head up to look at the woman beneath him. In no time at all, her ovum would be bathed in his sperm, and her life and body would never be the same. She gazed, hazily, into Raghu's eyes and spoke, "I LOVE YOU... DADDEEEEEE..."

Raghu smiled wickedly back down at her. "I DO LOVE MARRIED SLUTS! PARTICULARLY THEIR MARRIED PUSSIES! WHAT ABOUT YOU? WHAT'S YOUR EXPERIENCE ABOUT EXTRA-MARITAL RELATIONSHIP?"

"I... I REALLY DON'T KNOW..." Disha admitted, "WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS... WE DID HAVE SOME REALLY HOT... STEAMY SEX... BUT... I JUSSST CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING... OR ANYONE... EVER COMPARING TO YOU..."

Raghu smiled, confidently, "I'VE HEARD THAT BEFORE."

"IT'S YOUR FUCKING COCK!" Disha explained. "I USED TO THINK A COCK THAT SIZE WOULD BE UNCOMFORTABLE! I THOUGHT I COULD HAVE SOME FUN WITH ONE! BUT WOULDN'T ENJOY IT BEING INSIDE OF ME! I WAS SO VERY WRONG!" Raghu felt his cock began to stiffen in his shorts, "I'VE RUINED YOU FOR YOUR HUSBAND FOR EVER! HAVEN'T I?"

"IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T ENJOY MY HUSBAND'S COCK!" Disha justified, "IT'S JUST... I KNOW... HOW MUCH BETTER IT CAN BE... NOW WITH YOU!" Disha made a true confession.

"AND YOU NEED IT BADLY!" Raghu teased.

"YES!" Disha admitted.

******

CHAPTER -- XI: The Unusual Demand!

"YOU'VE BEEN ENJOYING MY COCK, HAVEN'T YOU, MY DOLL?" Asked Raghu deliriously. "IT'S SOOO FUCKING THICK! SOOO ABSURDLY BIIIG! SOOO INCREDULOUSLY LARGE! AND SOOO INCREDIBLY HARD! I JUST WANT TO BE FILLED BY IT! ALL THE WAY! ALL THE TIME!"

"YOU ENJOY MY COCK MORE THAN YOUR HUSBAND'S COCK! DON'T YOU?" Raghu asked.

"OOOHHHHHH... GAWD! YES! I DO!" Disha admitted.

It was the honest truth, there were no two ways around it.

"YOU ENJOY FUCKING ME MORE THAN YOU ENJOY FUCKING YOUR HUSBAND? DON'T YOU?" Raghu teased Disha.

"YES, DADDY! HE CAN'T... RATHER CAN NEVER COMPETE WITH YOU! NEVER!" Disha was helplessly agreeable to Raghu's teasing.

"HE HASN'T BEEN FUCKING YOU LIKE HE SHOULD, HAS HE?" Raghu was bold and rude.

"NNNOOOOOO! HE'S TOO JEALOUS OF YOU! FORGET ABOUT COMPETE WITH YOU!" Disha was honest at her confession.

"OOOHHHHHH... FUUCCCKKKK! HIS LOSS! MY GAIN! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY? SHALL WE MAKE HIM MORE JEALOUS TOGETHER?" Raghu was at his sarcasm best.

Disha was now slamming her ass onto Raghu's hips with all the energy she had in her. She bounced up and down on Raghu's mammoth cock as a reverse cow girl like a bunny rabbit, desperate to grind ever last drop of cum out of him.

"UUUMMMMMM! OOOHHHHHH! AAAHHHHHH! HOW? WHAT'S YOUR GAME PLAN?" Disha was panting like a steam engine.

"LET'S TELL HIM..." Raghu took a pause, "...HE'S 'NOT' ALLOWED TO FUCK YOU AT ALL FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS!" Raghu dropped a small nuclear bomb.

"WHAT?" Disha was shocked like hell, "OOOHHHHHH... NNNOOOOOO..." She was dazed, "THAT SOUNDS SOOO BAD AND CRUDE! I JUSSST SIMPLY CAN'T!" "WHY NOT? HE'S BEING A WHINY BABY! AND AS SUCH HE'S NOT FUCKING YOU ANY WAY! THIS WILL DEFINITELY TEACH HIM SOME GOOOD LESSONS!"

"NNNOOOOOO! DADDY! I JUSSST CAN'T DO THAT! FOR HEAVEN SAKE!"

"YOU KNOW I DESERVE YOU ALL TO MYSELF! I'VE EARNED IT THE HARD WAY! I'VE EARNED IT BY GIVING YOU THE ULTIMATE SEXUAL PLEASURE... WHICH IN NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD BE GETTING FROM YOUR HUSBAND! NOT FROM YOUR BOSS!"

All the while, during the course of their controversial debate, Disha hadn't slowed down her rhythm even by a fraction! Rather her speed and intensity had become even more urgent.

"WHATEVER IS SAID OR DONE... AT THE END OF IT... DEV IS MY HUSBAND! NOT 'YOU'!"

Disha gathered some courage to tell something to defend her husband and her marriage. "HAA... HHAAAA... HHHAAAAAA... LOOK... LOOK FOR YOURSELF! YOU'RE RIDING MY COCK! I'M NOT FUCKING YOU! RATHER YOU'RE FUCKING ME LIKE CRAZY! YOU'RE BEHAVING LIKE A TRUE SLUT ON MY COCK! SEE HOW MUCH YOU GOT TURNED ON JUSST BY HEARING MY PROPOSAL! SO JUSSST IMAGINE WHEN IT WILL FINALLY BE IMPLEMENTED... WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? YOU'LL SEE YOUR HUSBAND A TRUE CUCKOLD! COMPLETELY SURRENDERED TO HIS OWN INCOMPETENCY!"

"OOOHHHHHH! NOOO! FUUCCCKKKK! I MEAN... YES... IT WOULD BE HOT! BUT..."

"...'BUT' IS A WORD FOUND IN A LOSER'S DICTIONARY! SO, NEVER SAY 'BUT' TO YOUR DOMINANT PARTNER AGAIN! YOU'RE YOUNG! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! YOU'RE EDUCATED! LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST... YOU'RE A MARRIED SLUT! YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE CHASING LONG AND STRONG COCKS... AND MUST DREAM TO ACHIEVE MIND-BOGGLING ORGASMS! NOT JUSSST WASTE YOUR PRIME YOUTH IN SATISFYING ONE SINGLE AVERAGE ORDINARY MAN! WHO CAN NEITHER SATISFY YOU... NOR COULD COMPETE WITH ME!"

"OHHH GOD! OOHHHHHH MY GAWD!! YOU'RE SOOO DAMN RIGHT!!! BUT... BUT... I MEAN... I LOVE HIM SOOO VERY MUCH!!!!"

"HAA... HHAAAA... HHHAAAAAA... I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO THAT... FILLING ANONYMOUS SLUTS... WITH MY VIRILE CUM WAS MORE SATISFYING... THAN ANY 'LOVE'... THAN ANY LUST... THAN ANY LOVING WIVES... THAN ANY ANONYMOUS MARRIED SLUTS... I'M WHAT I'M... AND NOT ASHAMED OF MY ACHIEVED STATUS... AS TO WHO I'M... HOW A DEPRIVED WOMAN GETS SATISFIED WITH MY BEASTY COCK OR POTENT CUM... HERE I'M WITH A RARE COCK... TO SATISFY THE EVER READY AND EVER QUIVERING PUSSIES OF HURT AND HUNGRY WOMEN FROM ALL AGE AND STRATA OF SOCIETY!"

"FUCK! F-U-C-K!! FUUCCCKKKK!!! I'M GOING TO CUM... MY SIR! MY BOSS!! MY MASTER!!! MY DADDY!!!! MAKE MEEE CUM... MY LOVE..."

"HHUUUUMMMMMM... IF ONLY YOU AGREE... NO... MORE... FUCKING... YOUR... USELESS... HUSBAND! THREE MONTHS! THREE DICTUMS! YOU MAY JARK HIM! YOU MAY ALLOW HIM TITTY-FUCK! BUT HIS COCK JUSSST CAN'T GO INTO ANY OF YOUR THREE HOLES!!!" "AAAHHHHHH... NNNOOOOOO!!! I... I... JUSSST... CAN'T DOOO THAT!" "JUSSST GIVE IT BACK TO HIM! THINK HOW HOT IT WOULD FEEL LIKE! HOW MUCH HOTTER IT WOULD MAKE THE WHOLE SCENARIO! HOW GOOD IT WOULD FEEL FOR YOU TO CUM EXCLUSIVELY ON ANOTHER MAN'S WONDERFUL COCK! ADMIT IT! ACCEPT IT! THAT YOU WANT IT! YOU NEED IT! THIS IS LIKE YOUR 'LIFE SAVING DRUG'!!!"

1...456789