Ziopon Ch. 01

Story Info
A Ziopon gets him some.
2.1k words
4.33
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blocked the attack with my dagger, grunting as I was pushed back by the sheer power behind my opponent's blow. I panted, trying to catch my breath while also keeping my guard up. A lot of people thought fighting was cool or easy, but when it's life or death, there isn't a shred of delight.

I leapt back to avoid getting skewered by my opponent's sword, then I jumped over him and did a mid-air twist, landing on my feet behind him. I spun around, and dug my dagger deep into the back of my foe, then I withdrew it and leapt back. Before anyone else could do anything, the was a ring, and I relaxed.

"The fight is over. Zeke is the winner."

There was a small cheer from my rag-tag group of friends while I sheathed my dagger and set it on the weapons rack.

"You fucking cheated!"

My opponent had turned back to face me, eye red with anger. I stopped, still facing the weapons rack, my heart quickening. I actually didn't cheat, but my opponent was none other than Decken, whose trait was being able to convince anyone of anything. We aren't allowed to use our traits on other Ziopons, but that wasn't going to stop the sore loser Decken was.

"Silence!"

I gasped, turning to the voice. It took me a second to recognize the speaker, but I was still the first person to drop to a knee.

"Master Ludicri."

Everyone else took knee, in respect to our village elder and leader. Decken stared daggers at my back, then he too kneeled. Thank Ziacus he wasn't Naomi, or he really would be able to kill me with his look.

"Decken, using traits on fellow Ziopons is forbidden, especially for selfish reasons such as trying to claim a false victory. Zeke won fair and square and you know it."

I nodded slightly a the recognition, slightly surprised.

"Obviously, he has been taking Master Rahool's fighting lessons to heart."

"Which is a surprise to me."

Master Rahool's voice came from the same location as Master Ludicri, causing me to look up.

Master Rahool nodded to me, then gestured for me to rise.

"Congratulations, Zeke." he praised, which was also a first. "That was well fought."

"Thank you, master."

I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand on end, so I leapt up once again, changing my form into a small mouse to avoid any other attacks. I landed on Decken and crawled into his shirt, then I began running around and biting him. After a minute, I dashed out of his shirt and reverted to my normal form, watching as he continued to scramble around.

"Get him out, get him out, get him out!"

Everyone was laughing, even Master Ludicri and Master Rahool. I looked over to an unfamiliar voice to see some of the Ziocons, female Ziopons, also laughing. One of them was looking directly at me, smiling seductively. She spread her legs just a tad to expose her entrance, right before her and the other three females walked off.

Had they been there the whole time? I hadn't noticed. I was too busy trying not to get skewered by Deckens blade.

"And speaking of cheating, Decken. Why is your blade laced with silver?"

I snapped my glance at the boy, whose face tightened. If we had color in our faces like humans did, I'm sure his would be gone. He opened his mouth to try and deny or question Master Rahool, then seemed to think better of it.

"No wonder why I smelled icor." I shook my head, my heart racing at how close I had been to actual death. "Bloody bastard."

"Youre the bastard!" Decken sneered. "You're father wasn't even a Ziopon!"

I shrugged.

"Well this halfie just beat you at your own game, so, like..." I chuckled. I had never been fazed by any of Deckens retorts or insults, because they were stupid and pointless. "I may be half Ziopon but I'd still get hunted by humans just like you. Although I'd last longer." I muttered the last part, getting another laugh from my friends.

"Why you little-"

Decken raised his sword, lunging at me with the typical speed of a Ziopon. I raised my arm in defense, my dagger Lightblade appearing just in time to block the strike. I adjusted my grip while his blade was still swinging down, then I twisted my whole body and kicked him into the weapons rack. Before he could stand, two of the elders grabbed him and brought him before Master Rahool.

"Put him in the pit."

I winced, watching the poor dude get dragged away. Even a day in the power-draining pit that was our form of imprisonment was enough to curb most Zipon's actions. However, I doubted Decken would change for long.

I let my dagger disperse and turned to my friends while training disbanded.

"I'm heading home." I told them.

The group nodded, then headed off to wherever it was they went, while I headed towards the village outskirts.

No one in the village knew my mother, and my dad was only around long enough for people to recognize I even existed. Then he disappeared and left me to grow up and earn my place in the village. I was indeed only half Ziopon, but I still to this day don't know what my other half is. Because of my uncertain birth I erected my own home further away from the other Ziopon families to keep from disrupting their day-to-day lives. No body stopped me. ]

As I approached my home, I caught an unfamiliar smell and I swallowed, shifting into a defensive stance. I continued towards my home while also remaining alert, then I quickly opened my door, my arm retreating to my side to be ready for any attack. When none came I slowly entered the building, sniffing incessantly.

I ducked and rolled past a spot in the next room where an attacker could hide, then I stood and kicked outwards, sending someone into the wall. There was a shrill cry that informed me the intruder was female, but I remained in a defensive stance, not saying a word to her.

"What are you doing in my house?" I asked.

The girl, who I now recognized as one of the Ziocons who had been watching my fight with Decken, hissed loudly. Her eyes were glowing a faint pink, and her claws her out and ready to attack. I hissed back, challenging her. She was in my territory now, which meant either I had to beat her, or I'd probably lose my only home. That is the only explanation for why she was here, right?

She lunged at me before I could strike, but I did manage to duck under her and then throw her behind me, using her momentum to send her into my wall of plates. They shattered atop her, stunning her long enough for me to tackle her and pin her to the ground. I snapped my teeth at her, my own eyes blazing, and demanded her submission. She hissed angrily back, then pushed me off of her and into my table. I scrambled to get up, rolling to avoid her follow up attack, then I flipped onto my feet. I took a few steps back as she approached, then I shifted and twisted, landing on my hand as I spun my legs into her chest. She lost her breath for a brief second, allowing me to land several good punches on her gut before I finally slammed her back into a wall. Before she could recover, I threw her to the ground as hard as I could.

She cried out and hissed once more. I followed up by jumping onto her, using my left foot to pin her right arm to the ground, my right leg to keep her legs down and my right arm pinned her other arm to her side. My free hand held my claws to the girls throat, daring her to try anything. If she attempted even a subtle attack or evasion, I would open her throat.

Unlike a human's blade, Ziopons and Ziocon's could kill each other with our claws. As long as we aimed at the right parts.

The girl glared for a little longer, then her eyes shifted and glowed a pure light pink. Her angry scowl was replaced with a seductive smirk, and she moaned softly.

"Damn..." she said softly. "You are strong."

I stared at her, confused. Then I realized that this wasn't a territorial attack, it was a mating attack. I blushed a little, but continued to pin her down. She didn't seem to mind.

"Well, I mean. When you have a target on your back because your a halfie, you kinda gotta be."

"Halfie?" She laughed. "Oh, Zekey. Remember we don't look at you by blood but by action. And for the last few years you have been pure, fucking, Ziopon."

She licked her lips.

"I'm Satine." She attempted to get me off of her, but I applied more pressure to keep her down. I could smell her lust and I knew she wanted it, and pinning the girl to the ground was making me lustful as well.

"Alright." I said, then I leaned down to lick at her neck. Before she could do anything, I bit down on her, hard, drawing a pleasurable scream from her lips. I had just marked her as mine, and now I was free to do as I pleased.

I released her, remaining on top of her to plant my lips on hers. She responded by kissing back, rubbing her now free hands along my back and pulling me closer. Her tongue entered my mouth, pushing me to kiss harder. An idea came to my mind, and I pulled away.

"Hmm?" she attempted to sit up, but I shoved her back down. I looked to her waist, confirming she was still wearing her seductive outfit, then I scooted myself down. I breathed on her entrance, causing her to moan in surprise, then I planted my mouth against it and shoved my tongue in.

Her moan of surprise filled my home, getting more intense each time I swirled my tongue around or hit the more sensitive parts of her. Her taste at first was fishy, new. She had been a virgin? I found that hard to believe for her age...

"Mmm...yes..." she moaned. "We...mmm....have to find a mate....AH!....before we can....fuck....go out for human males or females."

I responded by sticking my tongue as deep as I could, then I used my shapeshifting ability to change my tongue to that of a snake. Satine cried out and arched her back as my tongue reached all the way to her cherry, and then she came.

The taste was a definite improvement from before, tasting sweet and thick, like honey. Satine's body spasmed a few times as her orgasm continued, then she finally relaxed.

"Holy fuck.." she gasped. "How....how did you...where....did you learn...that..."

"I've read a lot of human stories about succubi. A lot of humans enjoy doing this sorta thing for a living."

"Mmm...."

"But I'm not done yet."

"Wh-what?"

I crawled up to hold my face over hers. I began kissing a her neck while I positioned my rod to her entrance. I held it there, teasing the girl as I adjusted my stability, then I slowly slid myself inside her. Her body tensed once my tip reached her cherry.

"Are you ready?"

She bit her lip and nodded, then her eyes and mouth went wide as I thrust myself inside her and took her virginity. In the same motion, I slid all the way into her, drawing a surprised, lustful moan from my companion. I gave her a few moments to breath, then I began fucking her.

Her pussy was wet enough that I could slide in and out of her quickly, with virtually no friction. Everytime I slid into her, Satine let out a lustful cry. She wrapped her legs around me and tried to hug me tight, to make sure I got as deep as I could. Then she would relax as I pulled back, in tune with my rhythm. After a few minutes, I felt her tense as she began to reach her next climax, and I knew I was approaching it as well.

I inhaled sharply as I let out my load into her. There was so much cum that most began to splurt out of her. With each burst Satine let out a moan, also tense as she, too, began cumming. I collapsed on top of her, panting as she rubbed my hair.

"That....was better than I expected..."

We stayed there for the remainder of the evening, tired from our first time.