Zippy

Story Info
She finally enjoys being taken to hideout against her will.
2.4k words
4.37
29.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers

I got off the bus near my house. It was only a short walk to my gate. Suddenly something was pulled over my head and a rough hand clamped over my mouth. Whatever was covering me had a strange smell, and soon I felt my head swimming. The last thing I remember is being carried off my feet and the sound of shoes on the tarmac.

*******************************

I woke up to find myself prone on a soft padded surface. The walls of the room were a sparkling white, like the ceiling. A voice spoke somewhere behind my head where I could not see. "Would you like some pizza, Njambi?" in a soft kindly way as if he really cared for my comfort.

"Where are my children?" I asked in a panic. It came back to me in a rush that I was about to get home when something happened to me. A hand was laid on my forehead gently. "I shan't keep you for long, my dear. Do you know how long I have hungered for you, baby?"

Now I was furious! This mystery guy with a voice that sounded familiar behind all its apparent kindness had actually kidnapped me! I struggled to get up only to find my arms held fast. So were my legs. I kicked frantically and screamed at the animal of a man to let me go. He laid his hands on my upper arms and pleaded with me in that infuriatingly polite voice to calm down. But how could I when this beast had taken me to this place against my wish? At the same time I felt him caressing me in such a tender way that I stopped to listen. That was my big mistake.

*************************

The dark woman lying on my specially constructed table gave me so much pleasure to look at. I had longed to touch Zippy so much but whenever we met it was in such a public place that I would not dare. After all her deacon of a husband was always somewhere in the vicinity. Although he was not the fierce type, I did not want to cause him any hurt. And I did not know how Zippy would react anyway. So I had bided my time.

Now here she was in that yellow dress that hugged her slightly full figure so well. The buttons ran from neck to knee, and a belt of the same material ran around her waist, emphasizing her slightly bulging tummy. I knew I had her for the whole night, and when I delivered her to her door at dawn, she would not be able to tell Philip what I had done to her, only that she had been kidnapped just as she was getting to her gate. I hoped that after everything I would do to her tonight she would secretly desire to be kidnapped again.

"I have loved you, and the look of your body for such a long time. Only recently I noticed you're filling up very nicely and this made you even more desirable to me! Zippy, do you know how beautiful you are?"

This is absurd! Those words were so sweet to my ears, things I have not heard from Philip's mouth since he was courting me. His caresses on my arms felt so loving that in spite of myself, my upbringing and all I have ever been taught, I felt a stab of pleasure at his touch. He ran a finger down my arm and back again. I felt myself jump involuntarily.

What are you doing? I asked him.

"Believe you me, I am going to give you more pleasure than you have felt your entire life. Or ever your dull Philip gave you!"

How dare he talk of my husband like that? God knows he is not exciting, but I love him, the first and only man I have ever loved. Now he brought his face over mine and kissed me ever so softly, full on my lips before I had time to turn away. But it felt new, exciting. At the same time I became aware that my dress, button-down in front had parted, leaving my thigh slightly exposed. I tried to move my hands to cover myself but of course could not. A sense of shame at being thus exposed to a stranger washed over me.

"Zippy my love, don't worry about me seeing your nakedness. You have the most beautiful body I have ever known. I want to worship it lovingly, unhurriedly."

I must be going mad, I thought to myself, as I found those words strangely exciting and comforting.

The wonderful aroma of pizza filled my nostrils and I turned to see he was holding a slice for me. I tentatively opened my mouth and took a small bite. He sounded really pleased that I had accepted his offering. This encouraged me to take a bigger bite. Then with horror, I wondered how he could have known of my love of pizza. He did not feel like a complete stranger and in my mind I started, perhaps as a means to protect myself from hurt, to wish it was a certain colleague of my husbands who loves teasing me and making me laugh. I cannot say I have ever desired him sexually, but I enjoyed the way he teased me every time he saw me, even in the presence of my husband. Once I was shocked to find we were holding hands in public. Of course none of our friends would go to such lengths as to abduct me. Secretly, though, I wished my captor was someone who had at one time shown me kindness and therefore not likely to harm me in any way.

******************************

Never take a woman out expecting her to give in to you, unless there is a meal to enjoy. On a full stomach she becomes more receptive to your blandishments. This same thing was at work here. I needed to make sure she had something to eat that she enjoyed. I had found out about her weakness for pizza quite by accident. In fact it had been one of her children as they were moving off to the bus stop as a family who had blurted it out in a teasing manner.

I gave her two slices and I could see it had taken effect. Now the pleasure of eating pizza, the soft surface she was lying on, the spotless cleanliness of my room all would combine with the sexual pleasure I had in store for her to leave her with only pleasant memories of this night. Maybe in her secret thoughts she will desire it again; but it can only happen this once. It cannot be repeated without danger of discovery.

************************

Well, the pizza was one of my favourites from Pizza Inn and again I had to wonder how he could know so much. I polished off one slice and then another.

His hands were roving all over my body in intimate fashion, yet making me feel so good. Some part of my mind tried to remind me that I was not here willingly, that I had been kidnapped, blindfolded and drugged in order to be brought here. But he was doing things to my body that Philip had not done in ages. How surprising to find I was ravenous for tender fondling!

When his hand travelled to my legs and explored the exposed flesh of my thighs I jumped in pleasure but didn't want him to think I was enjoying what he was doing.

"Don't do that!" in my best commanding voice. He only chuckled and kept right on. He started unbuttoning me at the bottom, which had climbed midway up my thigh. I tried to kick and protest, but it must have been a most feeble attempt. In unbuttoning the next few up, he was already rubbing against my pubis. Hot jolts of electricity shot through me, while I thought I really must be a wicked woman if I could enjoy being touched so by a stranger. Then again he did not seem such a stranger now. He opened me up all the way. He could see my brilliant white bra and panties. I tried to twist to cover my shame, but he laid such a soft hand on my tummy that I closed my eyes.

He rubbed me so lovingly I could now feel his "worship" of my body through his tender fingers. Then he lowered his head and kissed my navel. I let out a low moan.

"Zippy my love, enjoy it, let go of yourself. Your body will experience such pleasure here tonight that you'll never forget." I felt like I could believe him, so soothing was his tone of voice.

As his hands climbed higher nearer my breasts, I almost ached for his masterful touch on my tits. He circled them maddeningly slowly before brushing against the wire stiffening of my bra. Then he laid a palm flat on my left breast. My, did it ever feel so good! Why had Philip managed to give me two children, now aged 12 and 9 yet never such pleasure? He squeezed each breast through the smooth material of the bra, giving me such exquisite pleasure throughout my body. Then he lifted me gently and unclasped the bra so expertly, quite as if it was he who had dressed me. I was on the point of thanking him when I remembered that while he knew my name and my taste for pizza, I still had no idea who he was. I tried to raise my hands to cover myself, only to remember I was in bonds, though they felt to be of some soft material, like silk.

"Please don't struggle. I promised I will not harm you in any way. Don't you believe me?" he asked in that voice that had the power to soothe me with its quiet kindness. I wanted to reach out and tear off the mask he was wearing to discover who he was. I could feel warm air on my skin and most pointedly on my breasts. I saw him look down at them. He let out a sound like a low whistle. He seemed amazed. His fingers took one nipple each and rolled them softly, tenderly, making sharp jolts cut through my body mercilessly. I wanted to tell him to stop playing with my body like that but the words died on my lips for the pleasure he was giving me.

His face came down as though he would kiss me again. Before I could decide whether to turn away or not, the lips lighted on my left nipple. My, the warmth of that mouth covering my breasts! His other hand was still titillating my right nipple.

By now I hardly cared, given over to sensual pleasure. He kept up this exquisite torture for some time, switching his sucking and licking from one breast to the other. I did not know when his hand had traveled south; I only felt it fondling my pubis. I was astonished that my panty felt wet from my own juices. 'How depraved you have become, Njambi!' I berated myself. This stranger felt like he knew my body's responses better than I did myself! He rubbed my pussy in ways I had never felt in my whole life. One finger slid between my legs and they parted for him all of their own accord, without my permission. He rubbed my outer lips firmly, yet with great tenderness, while driving me out of my mind with his tongue on my titties in turn, almost as if he had two mouths there.

He suddenly stopped and I thought it was all over, before I realised he had only come up for air. Instead he grabbed my panties and with mock roughness pulled them right off, folding them neatly and laying them where he had put my bra. He came round and stood between my legs looking at my vagina as if it were a delectable dish. Using both his hands he pulled my outer lips apart and blew lightly on my clit. That warm breath nearly drove me mad, but I need never have bothered. More and better was coming.

He sank out of my sight and the next thing I knew his tongue was licking my inner thighs. It felt like a very soft towel caressing me, sometimes flicking my pussy lips. Then he fell to licking me in my most secret place, first up one lip, then down another. I could not suppress the cry that sprang to my other lips. Now that devilishly clever tongue was between the lips and doing crazy things to me. He opened my legs wider and now that tongue invaded my clit. That was like death, so total was the pleasure. A few strokes were all I needed and I felt something hot start up near my stomach and take hold of my whole body, twisting and rolling inexorably.

"Aaarrrgh!" escaped from my throat. My stomach muscles tightened. My thigh muscles were twitching uncontrollably. And my twat was pulsating as if the heart had taken up residence there. I was in a space with nothing but the violent emotions rushing through me. For a long time I came and came. Utterly spent, I slowly came back to the white room to find my legs splayed wide, a masked face between them and the warmest feeling of satisfaction infusing me. I suddenly felt my body sag. I must have dozed off.

***************************

There is nothing to compare with the joy of making a woman climax. Especially with your mouth and lips. If you have never tried it, let me tell you how much you have been missing. You think the ultimate is shoving your cock in her cunt and making loud noises? You have not even begun to enjoy life, brother. You should promise yourself to learn.

I rested my head on one of her thighs, sitting on my softly padded stool. I looked at that newly-come pussy, the lips shining with my saliva and her juices. She looked so good, so inviting and a deep sense of fulfillment came over me. I was happy, yet this was only round one. I had a whole night with this lovely woman.

tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers