All Comments on 'Zombie Apocalypse Ch. 03'

by indianfire

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lori1969lori1969almost 12 years ago

So far so good. Can't wait for more!

indiglowblueindiglowbluealmost 12 years ago

loving it! keep it up, can't wait to find out what happens...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yo dog.

I was feeling it sometimes, but sometimes I wasn't really feeling it.

I actually read these for the zombie apocalypse things. So I do like how you call them monsters and things this time instead of the zed word though, so kudos on that. But some of this stuff is kinda ridiculous. Like the transition between grief and desire was sudden. There's not enough despair. People are dying, the people they once knew are gone. Shouldn't that affect them more? But they're too caught up in lust and desire. It reminds me of Twilight. It's also kinda boring. I'd like more survivalist stuff. I'm sorry brah. I'm still gonna check it out if there's a new chapter. Rick's security team, eh? I hope the next one's more exciting.

huntersangelhuntersangelalmost 12 years ago
I'm relieved they're safe and sound on the ocean

I'm not kidding, Zombie movies scare the crap out of me and this story is no different! So, i'm using this calm interlude to catch my breath before the proverbial crap hits the fan! gotta say good job so far indianfire, keept it up!

indianfireindianfirealmost 12 years agoAuthor
It isn't real for them yet

No one on the ship has actually encountered a zombie yet, at least none of the characters that have been introduced so far. It's easy for them to pretend that people aren't really turning into cannibalistic monsters. And typically, in situations where a person has lost a loved one, they're confronted with the idea of death. To be reminded of life, people seek intimate relationships with someone else. Sometimes that's sex. Although, grief does affect everyone differently. I would know.

In the future, it won't be so easy for the characters to ignore reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice!!!!

Keep it up. I'll be wait for the next post.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Caught Up

I warned you that once I caught up I'd be asking for more, well here I am and I want more! A cruise ship full of people who hope to outlive the zombies. Add to that a hot girl who doesn't know shes hot and two men who both seem interested in her. A super hot and nice gut her own age and someone a few years older who has always been in her life. Ok now what? I look forward to staying current w/this story.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I am kinda annoyed with Logan. She's acting like a brat and kid. It's pretty mean to keep turning from Finn and making him feel like he screwed up by doing what they did. And then go flirt with Rick where he can see it. She could be honest and just say she needs to think and keep it casual or something. Finn obviously wants her and he is dealing with the thought that his mom may be dead and she is going to fuck with his emotions like this. I will be annoyed if she plays the guys against each other from now on. I'm all for enjoying more than one hot guy if you're not serious with them, but at least tell them where you are if you're all going to be staying on the same boat! We'll see. I'm just not liking her now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

I am so caught up in this story, it's just so good. I really hope that chapter 4 comes soon, I cannot wait. I absolutely love how Logan is torn between the two men, it makes the story much jucier. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Far too cutesy

All the nicknames are annoyingly cutesy. Brat, Doll, Kiddo, Sweety... Ugh please! Using a nickname doesn't make the characters personal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous