Zombie Girls and Monsters

Story Info
Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse with some sexy companions.
24k words
4.68
22.9k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

Chapter 1: The Outbreak

When I was in high school, there were slow, lazy days when I fervently hoped for the apocalypse. I had a long time later to reflect on how stupid I was.

I had a good life. My parents were loving and kind, and we lived well. They ran a small mom and pop grocery store near the center of the little suburb where I grew up, and we lived in the two floors above the store. I had everything I needed and many of the things I wanted.

But life was so BORING. School was a slow torture every day, sitting behind an uncomfortable desk learning about past participles. I wasn't a bad student, but I couldn't stand having to be in school all day. And the city about 45 minutes from where we lived seemed fun, but nothing very exciting happened in our little commuter town. I desperately hoped for something, ANYTHING that would break me out of my crushingly dull routine.

Beware what you wish for.

As late winter started to give way to spring, IT happened. It started somewhere far away, in another country. I remember people on the news saying it wouldn't make it to the United States, and then that it wouldn't make it to our area. We were probably safe. It wasn't like in the movies at all, it took MONTHS. A few cases in the U.S., a few police reports in the nearby city, and then weeks and weeks after it started there was an old man who owned a store on our street and got taken to the hospital.

I remember most the truly absurd moments. Two High school baseball teams thought it would be safe to play a game with some extra security precautions. By the end of the night, they had lost half of one team. I also remember some middle aged woman weaving around someone staggering through the street, pulling up to our store, and asking to buy some milk. I guess everyone thought the police and the hospitals and the military would be able to handle it. But those were all made of people who had lives and families just like everyone else.

The most absurd moment was my parents leaving. Just before it got really bad, when there were still highway patrol cars keeping the roads open, my parents decided to go get my mother's parents and bring them back. I was so anxious, I remember my heart pounding and my palms sweating, I wanted to go with my parents so badly. But my dad had decided someone needed to stay and watch the store.

I remember his speech just before they left. "You're a man now, you're 18... it's time to start taking responsibility and supporting your family... we'll be back in two days."

Famous last words.

The first four weeks after my parents left were a blur. I never left the shop, holed up in the living room on the second floor with all the shop windows and front door boarded up. Remarkably, the power went off twice, but it eventually came back on both times. I never understood how we still had power, because within days the tv stations had stopped transmitting and eventually even the radio went silent except for a repeating, "This is a message from the emergency broadcasting system..." message. Yet somehow, even the street lights stayed on at night. And for those first few months, water kept flowing through our taps.

I had plenty of provisions in the store. I spent most of my days nervously watching out the window. The aimless, growling bodies shuffled by regularly, at least two or three an hour. They never ran and never stopped, just kept their slow shuffle, rarely ever in groups. I saw one catch a mangy, thin cat early in the outbreak. The zombie happily and ravenously ate the cat while the poor animal screamed.

It was remarkable how much pop culture had prepared us all for this moment, and how completely inadequate society was in responding to the outbreak. At night I slept in a makeshift fort made of furniture that I had built in one corner of the living room.

Chapter 2: Sally the Zombie

Everything changed for me about four weeks into the pandemic. I had already lost track of the days of the week, and don't know how long I would have continued doing nothing but sheltering in my house day after day, if not for this most random and chance of sightings.

I spotted Sally shuffling down the street. There was no mistaking who it was, the buxom blonde queen of my high school, or the fact that she was a zombie. She was wearing a loose, white blouse that had been torn away over one shoulder, exposing her white bra and overflowing cups beneath. She also had on pink shorts that appeared to be torn near the bottom on her left side, and the loose sandals she was wearing looked filthy.

I could see that the tall, disheveled blonde was a couple of minutes away from shuffling right in front of my store, and no one (or thing) else was within sight. I could never explain later what made me do it, maybe the same boredom that had made me wish for the end of the world, but I felt like I was running on instinct rather than thought as I sprinted down the stairs towards our front door.

I remember whispering softly to myself over and over, "What are you doing? What are you doing?" as I loosened the bolts holding the heavy wooden board over the front door, and then slowly sliding back the iron grate while I held the rough, heavy burlap sack in my hands. The sweat trickling down the back of my neck had nothing to do with the temperature as I waited for what felt like an eternity for Sally to stumble past the entrance to our store.

When I threw the sack over her head and dragged my classmate into the shop, her reaction was immediate. Like a cornered animal, she snarled and fought back against me, but I had her in a good grip from behind, her arms mostly pinned at her sides. I was tall and skinny at the time, just over six feet with a wiry frame. As I hauled the young blonde back into my family's dry goods store room, I first remarked to myself on how Sally's skin felt like it was on fire, like she had just baked in the sun for eight hours. Then I expressed my thankfulness that, even though zombie movies had led me to fear a zombie's strength, Sally felt weak with my arms wrapped around her.

As I hauled Sally into the store room, she kicked weakly. It was like her mind was awake and enraged but her body had almost no energy. It was much easier than I had expected to secure Sally's wrists with the soft but strong nylon rope we had, her ankles with bungee cord, and her waist with rubber tie downs. When I removed the sack from over her head, she snapped at me, but I had every part of her double bound with two sets of bonds. She could move a little around the room, but she was anchored by my ropes to the iron loops on the floor and in the walls.

After checking that no one on the street had seen us, and carefully re-securing the metal grate and wooden board covering our glass door, I spent hours studying Sally. She had fallen so far from the prom queen and object of every boy's fantasies that I had known in high school. She existed in a different social stratosphere from me. We had five classes together in four years, and I wasn't sure if she knew my name. She was the head cheerleader, dating the football team's senior quarterback when she was a sophomore. She swam and played tennis. She was THE girl at my school. She was about 5'7" and built like a centerfold. Flowing blonde hair down past her shoulders, thin waist and shapely shoulders from her swimming, long, shapely legs, toned stomach, all capped off by large D cup breasts. She was so pretty, a sweet smile with full lips and sparkling white teeth, high cheek bones and deep blue eyes.

The thing in front of me was like a distorted shadow of Sally. She had Sally's face and body but she looked half starved, hair a dirty, tangled mess behind her head, covered in filth. The most striking change was Sally's blue eyes. They were hollow and dead, like a shark or a wax figure, all faded pupils and empty hunger.

Sally snapped at me so much, staring at me in the doorway of the storage room, that I started to worry for her teeth. There was no thought behind those blue eyes, just gnawing hunger. I got a raw steak out of our meat freezer and tossed it to Sally, who grabbed it out of the air and started chewing on the frozen meat immediately.

I went back upstairs to check on the situation on the street, and when I returned to Sally she had already finished the frozen meat. There was no recognition like what you would see from a pet who knew you had fed them, but some lower recognition like food had come from your direction. Then I learned something they never showed in zombie movies. Any doubt that she had previously soiled her own shorts was erased when she pissed herself in front of me.

I made the momentous decision to clean Sally. It was almost comical, the errors I made struggling with her that first time for almost an hour. It took forever using a combination of broom sticks, knives, and an aluminum pole to keep her angry hands at bay while slowly cutting away her clothes and exposing the filthy skin beneath.

Luckily we had a small drain in the floor of the storage room, so when I had gotten Sally's clothes off, I hooked a hose up to the nearby sink and just hosed her down, using a mop and dog shampoo to wash of her skin. The dirt and other filth that had accumulated on her young body drained away through the hole in the floor.

When I was done, Sally looked remarkably more like her old self, but I had a new problem. Her blue eyes were lifeless, and she snarled whenever I got close, but she still had an amazingly sexy body. I had been so busy with scrubbing her, it wasn't until I was done that I noticed her large, full breasts, a perky teardrop shape hanging from her chest. I admired her light pink nipples, the outline of her abs visible just beneath the skin of her flat stomach, her shapely legs, and the blonde stubble just starting to grow back around a pussy that must have been completely shaved before the current chaos. She looked slightly thinner than I remembered, but somehow that accentuated the large swell of her perky bosom, and the round curve of her tight ass.

My cock was hard as a rock looking at Sally. Everything had been sad and difficult, so I hadn't jerked off in three or four days.

I thought about it for a long time, standing there, admiring Sally's mindless nakedness. Eventually I pulled out my throbbing cock and started jerking off. She still had those full, soft lips I had imagined kissing. I wondered how heavy her smooth, round breasts would feel in my hands, or whether her pussy was still warm and wet. It didn't take long before I felt the familiar tingling in my body, watching this gorgeous creature strain in front of me. I was very careful not to get too close to Sally, but as my orgasm built inside of me, she pulled herself forward on her ropes, fixated on the fast motion of my closed grip as my hand jerked rapidly back and forth over my hard dick. As she leaned forward, her sexy nakedness less than a foot from my raging erection, I came hard. My hot, white cum shot forward, the edge of my blast just barely coating the tips of her pink nipples.

I admired my white cum on the smooth skin of Sally's large breasts for a full minute. It was a site I had never expected to see. And then I hosed off her chest again before locking Sally in the storage room and heading back upstairs.

It was several hours before I returned to Sally, unsure what I would find. She was sitting in the corner when I threw open the door, but immediately leapt to her feet and was snapping at me once again, her bare arms and legs straining against the bonds that held her. The storeroom has always been a little warm, near the center of the building, and all the water from washing Sally had turned the room steamy. To keep my zombie captive from snapping her teeth at me, I threw her some raw hamburger from the fridge and shut the door again.

Chapter 3: Playing With My Pet

That first day ended up being pretty typical of my time with Sally the Zombie, as I grew to think of her. I learned that Sally would eat just about anything edible, but she seemed to eat more quickly and grow calmer if I cooked her food and prepared her regular meals. I also got her a clean bucket where I left her fresh water from the tap. Sally never acknowledged in any way that I was taking care of her, she tried to bite me and strained against her bonds every time. At one point I had to change out the rubber straps around her waist because it was leaving red welts on her skin, fortunately I had a good supply of nylon rope. I also tried cooling the small storage room with a fan at one point, worried that she was getting hot, but that seemed to agitate her. She liked her room hot.

I had no idea how long Sally was going to last like this, tied up naked in my family's storage room, but she was the best distraction I had. I spent a lot of time ensuring the building was locked up tight, inventorying supplies, and keeping an eye on the street in front of the store. But sheltering in a small building day after day, no tv or radio, no people to talk to, was incredibly boring.

Once every few days I would see a car drive by, or once every five days I'd even see a group of people walking on the street. But my fellow survivors never looked like the type who I'd want to stop for a chat. They were usually men armed with bats and metal spikes, searching for supplies. They would try the metal grate over the front of the store, sometimes knock on the heavy board covering the windows behind it, and then move along. So for the most part, Sally was the only interesting thing in my little world that existed outside of my head.

I felt a little embarrassed that first time I jerked off onto Sally's chest, but a few days later I was horny again and found myself admiring Sally's shapely, naked body. She had lost a little weight since I last saw her, probably since she had turned into a zombie. I could see her rib cage beneath her skin. But otherwise she was holding up much better than the zombie movies had lead me to believe. Her skin was still smooth and soft, if burning hot to the touch. I wasn't taking good care of her hair, which got stringy, or her nails, which grew long. But her face still seemed pretty. Her ass was still round and taut. Her muscles still moved sinuously beneath her pale skin. The only things really off about Sally were her lifeless blue eyes and her constantly snapping, angry mouth.

Her snapping led me to create what I called her muzzle, which I admit bore an unfortunately strong resemblance to a ball gag. I managed to tie some silk around a fat piece of cow hide that had been meant to be a chew toy for a large dog. I could fit it between Sally's teeth and keep her from cracking her own teeth, with the silk tied behind her head. I still had to be careful for her nails though, as she tried to claw at me

With the muzzle in place, I felt more comfortable, and soon every other day I was down in the storage room jerking off to the site of naked Sally. Her eyes bothered me sometimes, and I had to put a sleeping mask over them, but she was more interesting and arousing than the old porn I had on my laptop.

I pulled a chair into the doorway of the storage room and would admire Sally's naked body while stroking my excited dick. Her toned, sexy legs looked so smooth and shapely, until they started to get a little hairy with blonde fuzz. Her lips were still full and soft, even wrapped around the chew toy. Her pale stomach was flat, with the outline of her abs visible beneath. And my favorite part to ogle was Sally's big, round breasts. They were so large and full, dangling from her chest. Sometimes when she strained at the edge of her bonds, I would cop a quick feel, weighing her heavy, smooth tits with my excited hand. Her pink nipples would swing back and forth as she struggled against the ropes to try to reach me.

At first I would jerk off a safe distance away and cum on the floor or at Sally's feet. I loved the idea of wrapping her big tits around my hard dick, or even fucking her sweet pussy, but I was too nervous to get within six inches of her. As I got braver, I would stand when I felt my delicious orgasm approaching and aim my cock at the shapely blonde struggling in front of me. Sally the Zombie seemed happy to oblige, and would react to my standing by pulling even harder against the ropes that held her, thrusting her chest towards me as her muscles strained just below her bare skin.

It wasn't long before I started repeating my first experience and was covering Sally in my cum. With her big, round boobs pointing towards me, it was easy to shoot my hot, white load over her nipples. I though about all the times she had gotten me hard in her tight tennis uniform or a thin summer dress, and I coated her exposed, light pink nipples in a layer of my wet spunk. Later I figured out I could pull my chair close, stand on it, and cum right on Sally's face. Zombie Sally reacted with surprise every single time my hot cum blasted forth and sprayed her in the lips or the nose. My sticky jizz covered her soft, pink lips, dribbled down her chin, pooled beneath her eyes, and dripped down her nose. I loved cumming on the face of the hottest girl at school, and I did it over and over. I'm embarrassed to admit now that I probably covered every inch of Sally from the bottom of her breasts to the top of her head with my hot cum, most places two or three times.

I cleaned Sally at least once every three days, using the hose and mop. I noticed how quickly her hot skin seemed to dry. I also got aroused and ended up cumming on Sally every time I washed her, which kind of defeated the purpose of washing her because I had to clean her again. It was hard not to get turned on watching the water flowing over her sexy, naked body, seeing the way it was channeled between her big breasts and flowed over her tight stomach, or made her smooth, pale, round ass slippery.

The tit fucking started almost by accident. One day after her washing, I was jerking off, and Sally slipped in the water pooling on the store room floor in her efforts to try to get me. She fell initially to her knees, but in trying to get up she ended up rolling over and over, twisting together the ropes binding her hands and feet. Sally the Zombie ended up on her back, panting for air in frustration, with her wrists bound above her head and her feet tied together. Seeing her laid out and vulnerable below me, I couldn't resist.

I straddled Sally's chest, slippery with the water from her washing, and rested my bottom lightly upon her lower ribcage. Sally snarled, twisted, and tried to kick her legs, but there was nothing she could do. In her right mind, she could have freed herself, but as a zombie she was stuck.

I placed my throbbing cock between the big mounds of Sally's huge breasts. As I pushed her heavy tits together, I realized I had never really played with her nipples before. I rubbed my thumbs over her pink nipples, brushing back and forth against the little nubs as they hardened, and through her gag I could have sworn she let out a little moan.

Not wanting to press my luck, I squeezed Sally's large, smooth mounds together and thrust my cock into the tight tunnel of tit flesh. Her heavy boobs completely surrounded my cock, rubbing against my sensitive head and squeezing my excited shaft. Her skin was very smooth and the water made it just slippery enough for me to slide my eager dick back and forth against her skin. The visual of my hard cock fucking in and out between her big, perky breasts was the best part of the experience. I was fucking Sally's tits, my cock disappearing between her big, firm boobs. I played with her pink nipples with my thumb as I fucked her soft chest, and could feel myself quickly building towards orgasm.

I had already been jerking off, so I didn't last long that first time. I came hard and quickly between Sally's tits, shooting my hot cum deep in the tunnel of her tit flesh and watching a little dribble out onto her neck. The sight of my cum covered cock nestled between Sally's big, round breasts is one I will never forget.

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers