Zombie Girls and Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little vexing, going from fucking this hot blonde every day to jerking off to old copies of dirty magazines. And now I was wiping away the sweat from her smooth, pale skin and cleaning the large swells of her breasts. But I also knew that if Rachel somehow turned Sally back into her old self, gently cleaning her skin might just be the start of a much greater penance that I owed my former classmate.

Sometime on the second day of that high fever, I was giving Sally a gentle sponge bath with hot water, when I looked over my shoulder and found Rachel watching me.

"You keeping an eye on me?" I asked.

"A little bit, yeah," Rachel admitted. "No offense but you had been using Sally as a toy just a few days ago. I'm not judging what you did, at least not yet, but you can't keep doing that. Something is happening with her."

"I know that," I responded with a mix of irritation and shame. "I stopped. I'll help you take good care of her."

"I know," Rachel responded gently, trying to avoid a confrontation. "In a way, we may both owe you our lives."

Wanting to change the subject, I asked, "So what's happening to her? What did you do to her?"

"I'm not completely sure," Rachel admitted. "Rest and a lot of fluids usually go a long way to helping a body recover from illness, but this is something different. I gave her a lot of water, more than you had been feeding her I suspect. That first day I tried some doses of aspirin and ibuprofen, and not much changed. I think this had something to do with the Benadryl, antihistamine, that I gave her the third day."

"You think the Zombie Virus can be cured with allergy medicine?" I asked skeptically.

"Well, what is a 'Zombie Virus?'" Rachel asked in response. "I worry that everyone has seen zombie movies, and so when people started acting like this, and it started spreading, most people assumed it was just like the movies. But I don't think this is voodoo magic, or the End of Days. I fear there is a scientific explanation and we're too used to pop culture to have reacted the right way."

"Look at the things we already know are wrong for this being a zombie outbreak from a movie," Rachel continued as I wiped the damp sponge over Sally's strong, bare thighs. "You can kill people who get whatever this is without having to shoot them in the head, I've seen it. If you even seriously wound one of them, they eventually bleed out and stop moving, they can die just from wounds. And they don't just want to eat your brains, they're insatiable for anything edible, Sally here even eats the vegetables you feed her. And all the zombie movies I've seen depict them as strong and relentless. You said Sally seemed much weaker than you expected, and I've seen that elsewhere too. I've seen one of these poor souls bang against a thin window pane for hours without breaking through."

"I don't know what this is," Rachel continued, "But I think it's a highly contagious virus or parasite of some sort that effects people's brains. And if it's not magic and has a cause, then maybe we can cure a person of it. Maybe not enough people got a chance to try curing this when this thing first started."

We kept up our routine with Sally for days. Rachel thought the fever might be a good thing, the body finally fighting back hard against the illness. Rachel kept giving Sally medicine from the store, feeding her and making her drink fluids, and I kept helping with the cleaning and cooking.

Four days into Sally's high fever, and I was in my room with the door locked, looking at porn I had saved on my computer. I had recently finished another session of bathing shapely Sally, and needed some relief from my arousal after getting extremely horny from wiping down her curvy, naked body.

I was just starting to get close to orgasm when there was a loud knock on my door, followed by Rachel's voice asking, "Connor, are you busy?"

"Um, yeah," I yelled back, slightly irritated. "Can you give me a few minutes or is this an emergency?"

"It's kind of urgent," Rachel responded, "Something with Sally, I need your help."

"Just give me a few minutes and I'll be out," I tried, my hand still wrapped around my hard cock.

"Are you masturbating in there?" Rachel asked.

"What?!" I yelled in response. "Why would you ask me that?"

"Well you just gave Sally a bath and what else would you be doing in there with the door locked?"

"God, Rachel..."

"Any chance you could hit pause and come help me for a few minutes?"

"Hit pause?!!"

"Okay, open the door. Please. Just open the door."

Now really irritated and decently frustrated, I got up and opened my door just a crack.

Rachel was careful to not try to peep in as she asked, "How close are you to finishing? I could really use your help right now."

"I was getting close but I need a few minutes," I responded exasperated.

"Can I help?" Rachel asked, a touch of contrived innocence in her voice.

"WHAT?!" was all I managed in response.

"You've been sweet, and it must be hard for you to bathe Sally and not get to mess around, no pun intended, I understand. So I help you cum real quick and then you help me with Sally?" Rachel shot out quickly, the words coming from her in rapid fire.

"Are you serious?" I asked

Rachel responded by pushing on the door, and I let her. Her eyes quickly sized up my hand, covered in lotion, gripping the base of my rigid pole.

"Nice dick," Rachel replied to my question. "You think a handjob from me would help speed things along?"

"Rachel, this is too weird..." I began.

"Fine," Rachel responded, sounding somewhere between exasperated and miffed. "But I need your help now. So either finish up in the next minute or stuff that back in your pants and come downstairs with me."

I stood there for a heartbeat, Rachel pointedly staring into my eyes instead of at my exposed erection. I sighed heavily and stuffed my hard cock back into my pants.

Any concern Rachel may have been faking an emergency quickly dissipated when she ran down the stairs, forcing me to run to catch up with her. When we got to the storeroom, we found Sally laying on the wet floor, covered in some sort of black and greenish liquid.

"We've got to get her cleaned up," Rachel instructed.

As I went for the hose I asked, "What is this? Is this contagious?"

"I don't know, but it doesn't look good," Rachel replied. "Some of it looks like old, coagulated blood."

"Is it coming out of her mouth or..."

"Looks like both, unfortunately," Rachel responded with a grimace.

Not wanting to get any of the gross looking goop on us, it took almost ten minutes to clean it off Sally. We hosed as much as we could off of her before wiping her clean with rags. After getting interrupted while jerking off, it was difficult not to linger as I wiped the wet cloth rag over Sally's big, heavy breasts. But Rachel was making it very clear that she was keeping a careful eye on me, so I finished wiping Sally's light pink nipples and moved on to her neck and cheeks.

I was dabbing at Sally's lips when her eyes fluttered open. I was about to jump backwards to avoid the snapping teeth I knew would follow, when I noticed that the dead look in her eyes was gone. They were hazy, a cloudy version of her old sparkling blue.

"Connor?" Sally asked weakly through the gag in her mouth.

I still can't explain why I did it, but after a brief moment of stunned silence, I burst into tears. I sobbed heavily and I cradled Sally's Head against my chest.

Chapter 5: A New Mission

It was another three days before Sally was strong and coherent enough again to stand, and then another few days of Rachel helping Sally to walk before she could move around on her own.

Rachel and I agreed early on that she would take over most of the caring for Sally. Sally was taller and much more shapely than my mom, but Rachel found her some loose clothes that kind of fit. We also agreed that Rachel could tell Sally everything that had happened. Sally moved out of the storage room and into my parent's bedroom with Rachel.

I was putting together some dinner for the three of us when Sally walked into the kitchen. It was the first time we were alone, and I stood over the stove unsure what to do.

"Hey Connor," Sally said quietly.

"Hey Sally," I responded.

"Can I ask you something?" she began without looking at me.

"Sure, anything," I replied tentatively.

"I mean.... I'm super grateful no matter what," the buxom blonde said hesitantly, finally looking up at me. "I would be dead or who knows what if you hadn't grabbed me. But... I'm kind of wondering why you did it. Like, why take the risk? Is it because you were... planning to do things with me, or did you like me or something?"

I sighed and responded quickly, "Look, first of all, I had no intentions of... doing the stuff I ended up doing with you. I had no idea that was even possible. Honestly, I'm not totally sure why I decided to grab you off the street, it was a split second decision. I was alone and scared and a little bored, and I recognized you and you didn't look like you were in bad shape, so I grabbed you. I had no plans other than taking care of you a little and studying what happened to see what I could learn about... you know... zombies."

She smiled, a bright smile that lit up her face, and said, "Well I guess you learned a lot."

Returning her smile, I offered, "I guess I did."

We stood there for a few moments in a somewhat awkward but comfortable silence. I could tell Sally was digesting what I had said.

I broke the silence with, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Sally responded, smiling slightly again.

"How much do you remember?" I asked.

She thought carefully for a second before responding, "I don't remember you grabbing me. I don't remember much. It's like, when I've had a really bad fever before, I wake up when I'm better and I remember flashes of things, but it's hard to tell if it's even really memories or something I dreamed. It's a lot like that now."

Sally continued slowly, "I remember stumbling around outside, being just desperately hungry. Ravenously hungry. Rachel says that's interesting. I remember you hosing me down more than once, and the water feeling very cold but the clean feeling very good afterwards. I remember you feeding me some cooked ground beef, and how delicious the saltiness of the meat felt in my mouth." Her blue eyes looked directly into mine as she went on. "I have a memory of you pushing my breasts together, and rubbing your hard cock back and forth between them until your hot cum sprayed all over my chest. I remember how hot your cum felt. And I remember cumming at least twice, really hard, while you fucked me I remember the orgasm feeling so strong that it felt like my mind was melting, that my whole body was on fire. And I remember being so frustrated that I couldn't bite you."

My heart was racing by the time Sally finished, she was standing maybe a foot in front of me, studying my reaction. And then she turned and walked out of the kitchen.

There was a lot of awkwardness in the house after Sally and I first talked. We barely spoke to each other after that, and never alone, though we always smiled at each other and both acted very friendly. There was just something big between us that we couldn't get past.

It was also not easy being cooped up in the house with two very attractive women, the 18 year old busty Sally and the pretty and petite Rachel. I had to find a way to sneak off and jerk off at least once a day, usually at night before bed, though I was terrified of Rachel walking in on me again after she busted in on me that first time.

The routine of keeping an eye out for danger, organizing our supplies, and making sure the house was secure was helpful in keeping us distracted. We saw more and more scavengers in the streets, usually groups of three or four, and looking more and more desperate. They had a hungry, mean look about them, quick to kill any of the walking zombies they stumbled past. One even drove a truck with a snarling, angry zombie tied to the hood.

One group showed up and made an effort to get through the iron gate over our storefront. The ladies and I banged on the wooden boards over the windows, howling and moaning as if there were a horde of zombies inside. The scavengers abandoned their efforts and no one else tried that again.

Maybe two weeks after Sally's recovery, Rachel asked that we have a house meeting during lunch. While we ate, she said, "I think we need to take another zombie off the street and see if we can duplicate what we did with Sally. There are people out there, stumbling around the streets, and we might be able to help them. I can't do it without Connor, so I'm asking what you guys think."

"Well it's really dangerous," I offered, "So we'd have to be really careful."

"But you're saying you think we could try it?" Rachel asked.

"Sally was weak but she still almost got me a few times," I explained. "We'd have to be very careful about who we choose, make sure it's someone we can handle, and make sure no one else sees us out on the street."

Rachel looked thoughtful, and Sally chimed in with, "I think I would be dead right now if Connor hadn't taken me off the street. So I say we should help more people if we can, and I'll help however I can."

We talked more, made some preparations, and then lay in wait watching the street. The first few zombies that passed were a mess, skin hanging off in places, missing ears, some even missing a limb. It wasn't until day two that we spotted a possible target, an older woman with gray hair shuffling down the street.

Our target proved easy to snatch, and not too difficult to get cleaned. But after two days of care, she died. She was too weak, and feeding her never seemed to improve her strength. Rachel was devastated, sobbing at first and then crying for hours afterwards. Sally seemed horrified by the whole experience, especially trying to keep from getting bitten while shredding the woman's clothes and trying to clean the mud and grime off of her.

My roommates requested we burry the woman behind the building, which seemed dangerous if not impossible. In the end we covered her with bricks and other loose material, which was much quicker. We seriously debated whether to even try again.

Three days later Sally was watching the street and spotted a young woman bumping into walls as she walked. She was in such relatively good shape that Sally wasn't even sure at first if she was a zombie. She was rail thin, very fair skin with wispy blonde hair and light blue eyes.

Snatching her off the street took longer than we wanted, she was on the opposite side when I grabbed her and put up a fight pulling her through our doorway. Cleaning her up took over an hour, we had to restrain her tightly and she would not stop trying to bite us. I couldn't help myself from noticing that her B cup breasts seemed fuller and larger than they initially appeared from under her worn T-shirt, and her nipples were so pale they almost blended with her skin. She would have had a very pretty face, delicate with high cheek bones where Sally and Rachel both had round faces, except her constantly snapping teeth and dead eyes filled me with more fear than arousal.

Sally remarked that she recognized the young woman, she was three or four years ahead of us at our high school. Once she was cleaned, I fed our new captive some grilled chicken. She inhaled her food, but shortly after defecated all over the floor and her legs, requiring another round of cleaning.

I was in the bathroom in my bedroom, showering after the clean up, when there was a knock at the door. "Yes?" I called over the sound of the falling water.

To my great surprise, Sally walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. "Sally!" I yelled, "I'm taking a shower! I'm naked in here."

"I've seen you naked before," she responded, "in a lot more compromising of a position than this one."

"What do you need?" I asked. "Is something wrong?"

"I have another question," she began. I was almost done and turned off the water so I could hear her better, but I stayed turned away from her to hide my private parts. "You did all that for me, didn't you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You hauled me off the street, you cleaned me up. And you didn't even have Rachel with you, you were alone," Sally said softly. "You fed me for weeks, and cleaned me up when.. I messed the floor like she just did. You kept me clean and fed and alive by yourself for weeks."

"Yeah," I replied, still not totally sure where she was going with this.

Sally pulled open the shower curtain, placed a hand lightly on my dripping wet chest, leaned forward, and kissed me. I had never kissed her before, far too dangerous when she was a zombie. After an initial moment of surprise, I closed my eyes and soaked in the feeling of her lips pressed against mine, soft and sweet. I realized she had never done anything to me before, she had always been passive, but she pressed her lips firmly against mine for a moment before pulling back.

"Thank you," she said very quietly, her blue eyes searching mine.

If I had thought logically about what was happening, events would have gone in a completely different direction. I would have overthought things, or hesitated. But caught completely off guard in the moment, my reaction was to place my hand softly against Sally's soft cheek and pull her in for another kiss.

Our first kiss had been soft and sweet. Our second kiss was full of passion and eagerness. My tongue pressed against her lips, and when her lips parted, I drove hard into her warm mouth. Our tongues swirled wetly as our lips pressed firmly against each other. Sally's hand on my chest slid around to my back, and as her tongue pressed into my mouth she pulled me closer.

Turning towards Sally, and drawing her towards me, my exposed erection bumped into her stomach. Sally looked down at my thick, rock hard cock, looked up at me with a smile, and dropped to her knees.

In one smooth motion, Sally wrapped her hands around the base of my hard member and swallowed my engorged tip. As she swirled her tongue around the fat head of my dick, I moaned loudly in arousal. Sally had never done anything to me before, I had only done things to her, and it blew my mind that she would give me a blowjob. Sally's head began bobbing up and down on my pole, her blonde hair swinging back and forth behind her as her hot, sucking mouth slid up and down the sensitive skin of my erect pole. Sally paused to swirl her tongue around my tip again, and I thought about how many times I had fantasized about this happening, and how it felt so much better than I had ever imagined.

I was already turned on from cleaning our newest house guest, and was basically always horny being in this house with two attractive women. My balls were already tingling from Sally's sucking cheeks sliding over my throbbing cock, and watching her blonde head eagerly gobbling up my pole.

"Oh Sally, this feels amazing," I tried to warn. "I'm going to cum."

The buxom blonde responded by pulling on my cock with her hand, gripping me tightly as her soft fingers joined her slippery mouth moving up and down my pole. The sensation overwhelmed me, Sally's hot, wet mouth sucking on my sensitive skin while her hand worked to milk me along with her soft lips. Her blonde hair bobbed, back and forth, tickling my thighs, and when her tongue swirled over the fat head of my dick again, I lost it.

It was all I could manage to stay standing as I came hard into Sally's eager, sucking mouth. My orgasm blasted up from my toes, shooting through my trembling legs, and set fire to my groin before bursting out of my cock in spurt after spurt of hot cum. Sally happily swallowed my heavy load and shot after shot of cum erupted between her smiling lips.