Zombie Girls and Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sally was done swallowing, suckling softly with her wet mouth, I was still tingling as she stood and smiled at me. She may have been done but I wasn't.

I pulled her shirt over her head, and once she understood what I was doing, she helped shrug herself free of her top and shed her bra. Sally drew her shoulders back so her big, full breasts were on display before me. I dove straight in with my mouth, clamping gently onto one of her smallish pink nipples. Sally gasped as my hot mouth and wet tongue made contact with her sensitive skin. She placed her hands behind my head and drew me more firmly against her bosom, as my wet tongue slathered back and forth over her sensitive nipple. I suckled on the tip of her teat, causing her to arch her back and push more of her smooth, slippery tit flesh into my mouth. My left hand went to her free tit, running my thumb lightly over the tip and then palming her big boob gently. I marveled at the firm, substantial weight of her big breast, hefting it with my hand.

Sally moaned deeply as I switched to licking and sucking her other nipple. My tongue slathered wetly all over the smooth, pale skin of her breast. Then the next few moments were a blur, me half pushing and half guiding Sally towards my bed. She went willingly, and I was still dripping water as we fell into my sheets.

Sally had expected more kissing, but instead I kissed my way down her flat stomach. As my tongue trailed between her legs, she briefly protested, but her protests turned into a soft moan when I began licking at the outer folds of her eager pussy. I explored her womanhood with the probing tip of my tongue, lifting and licking her pussy lips. She had a lightly musky taste, and I could tell from her leaking juices that she was extremely aroused.

Sally's moans became loud and long when my mouth covered the top off her pussy and my tongue playfully probed the edges of her clit. As my tongue circled the outer edges of her most sensitive spot, Sally arched her back deeply and then moaned again when I began brushing directly over the tip of her excited little nub. I began alternating between suckling on Sally's little clit with my hot mouth and lips and flicking my tongue rapidly right over her most sensitive spot. Sally was moaning in earnest now, her head tossing back and forth as I suckled her clit and toyed with her button with my wet tongue.

I could feel Sally's shapely thighs tensing around my head and slathered more wetly and firmly against her hard clit. I slipped two fingers into her hot, dripping wet pussy, and had barely begun finger fucking her tight hole when she came on my tongue, squealing her ecstasy, her firm body trembling as I steadily lapped at her clit.

As she regained her breath, I moved up to lay on the sheets next to Sally, surprised to find myself firmly erect once again, but content to admire the flushed cheeks and satisfied expression on my buxom, blonde companion.

My erection brushed against Sally's hip, and her blue eyes slowly fluttered open. "You're hard again," she said, admiring my swollen member.

"Yes, and very happy to be here with you," I responded.

"I want you to fuck me," Sally said matter-of-factly.

"You sure?" I asked skeptically.

She smiled and spread her legs wider in response. I didn't need any more encouragement. As I settled myself between Sally's shapely legs, I couldn't help but admire the amazing sight beneath me. Her fair, round cheeks were slightly flushed with arousal, her blue eyes sparkling with a hint of satisfied lethargy. She was still breathing rapidly from her orgasm, her smooth, pale stomach rising and falling with her breathing. She wrapped her creamy, shapely thighs around me as my hips settled atop hers. And of course her gorgeous breasts. They were big, round, firm, with little light pink nipples resting atop them, like huge dollops of cream deposited atop her chest and capped with cherries. I had cum before just from admiring those breasts.

My cock was rock hard, and as I pressed my fat cock head against Sally's wet outer folds, I realized I had never before fucked her without a condom. She made no move to stop me as I slowly thrust my hips forward, driving my hard on into her wet pussy. Sally's sex was tight, but so sopping wet that my thick dick slid inside her easily. She was so hot and tight and wet, I relished every inch of her slippery pussy walls as I fed my cock into her young body.

I was so turned on, I quickly went to fucking her, bucking my hips and sliding my cock into her pussy to the hilt in long, quick motions. Sally responded by arching her back, thrusting her breasts towards me. I couldn't stop myself from leaning down and sucking on one of her little, pink nipples as I fucked her, slathering her teat with my wet tongue while I drove my cock home inside of her over and over and over again.

I realized with surprise that I wasn't going to last long, even though I had already cum. Sally's tight, wet pussy was gripping my hard dick in the best way possible, milking my excited pole. And just as stimulating was the sight of Sally's nubile body beneath me, her pretty, sweaty face smiling up at me, her big boobs swinging back and forth on her chest from the force of my fucking, her blue eyes alive with happiness.

"I'm going to cum," I warned Sally, expecting her to be disappointed.

"Ooh, yes," she responded with encouragement. "Try not to cum in my pussy, where else do you want to cum?"

I was still thrusting my thick cock in and out of her tight hole, so only had a moment to think as I felt the delicious orgasm approaching.

"Can I fuck your tits?" I asked

"Of course," Sally replied with a bright smile, her blue eyes twinkling, "Fuck my tits and cum between them."

I pulled out and was thrilled when Sally lay flat on her back and pushed her tits together from the side. Just seeing the beautiful blonde submit willingly to my desires sent a tingle throughout my body. I spit on my cock, adding my saliva to her pussy juices, straddled her stomach, and then pressed my cock into the tunnel between Sally's tits. The feeling was incredible, Sally's smooth tit flesh pressing all around my cock, the sensitive skin of my dick rubbing against the warm skin of her firm breasts. Sally squeezed her boobs together, and her breasts gripped my meat more tightly as I slid my cock in and out between her melons. The visual of my hard meat disappearing between her big, round mounds was just as stimulating.

"I'm going to cum," I warned again.

"Yes, give me that cum," Sally begged.

Just then the door to my bedroom opened, and Rachel shouldered her way into the room again. "Connor, are you jerking off in here again?" Rachel asked.

I was too close to stop. One more thrust and I came hard, a short, sharp, and undeniably intense orgasm racked my body. I was looked straight into Rachel's brown eyes as I came, my hard cock shooting spurt after spurt of hot cum into the tunnel of Sally's tit flesh while I watched confusion and then interest flash across Rachel's pretty face. Sally just froze, not moving a muscle as my cock came between her tits, my white cum oozing our over the tops of her breasts and pooling in the hollow of her neck.

"Oh, sorry," Rachel said hurriedly before slipping back out the door.

"Why doesn't she ever knock?" I asked, and Sally laughed.

I helped Sally clean up in my shower, and as she put her clothes back on, I asked, "So how did I deserve this?"

Sally gave me a very serious look, her deep blue eyes studying mine, and she responded, "You did a really good thing for me, and you still are." She leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the cheek, as she finished, "And I can't stop thinking about all those great orgasms you gave me when I was sick."

Chapter 6: Searching for Help

The next day, it was clear that our newest guest was getting better. Rachel was feeding her steady doses of Benadryl and lots of water. The new zombie girl had closed her eyes and fallen asleep, and though she still sometimes snapped at us she was becoming more peaceful.

I was in the storeroom with Rachel, helping to clean the young woman. She was laying on a tarp atop some cushioning, restrained spread eagle on the floor. Rachel and I had cleaned up the last mess she made, pissing all over herself, and I had shifted to carefully washing the woman's skin with a wet sponge while Rachel cradled her head carefully feeding her some energy drink.

When I started washing the blonde woman's young breasts with the sponge, Rachel started watching me more carefully.

"Why don't you trust me?" I asked Rachel pointedly, the irritation evident in my voice. Rachel looked up and saw that I had seen her watching me. "I know I fooled around with Sally, but that was before I knew she could get better. I haven't done anything since I learned someone could recover from whatever this is."

"I know," Rachel responded. She said nothing more for several moments, just sat there in silence carefully not looking at me, before she continued. "It's just that you had a woman tied up in your storeroom and were... getting off on her. It's hard for me to get past that."

"I didn't know she was still in there, mentally," I said heatedly. "If you don't trust me, don't ask me to help keep this new girl clean, you and Sally can do it."

"I get that," Rachel started.

But I was upset and cut her off. "If anyone should be worried, it's me," I continued. "This is my house I let you in, stranger, and you can't seem to stop busting into my room without knocking first."

"I know, I'm sorry about that," Rachel admitted.

"Why do you keep doing it?" I demanded. "You think I'm some kind of sex fiend or something?"

"No," Rachel responded. After another long pause she continued, "It's just... we're two, less powerful women in here with you. From the little of what I've seen on the outside, it's nasty and dangerous out there. With what you did with Sally.... it's just hard to be totally trusting. You could overpower us and do whatever you wanted if you wanted."

"Well I trusted you enough to bring you in here, a stranger off the streets," I retorted. "And now I'm trusting that you know how best to deal with these poor, sick people and whatever is happening to them. You say restrain her and keep her clean and I'm doing it. If you still don't trust me enough to trust I won't abuse her while I'm cleaning her, then don't ask."

"You're right," Rachel replied. "I'm sorry. I'm trying, I really am."

After a minute I said, "It's okay. Thanks for apologizing."

We continued what we were doing, and when I started putting away the sponge and other bathing supplies, Rachel spoke up to say, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I replied.

"Don't you get really turned on wiping down a naked girl like this? She seems attractive, doesn't running your hands all over her body make you horny?" Rachel asked.

"Of course," I admitted, "But if I get turned on I just go take care of it quietly in the room."

Rachel nodded with understanding and said, "I guessed that's what you did, which is why I offered to help if you wanted. I thought it was a little unfair to ask you to do this and then you have to go deal with it by yourself."

"Haven't you gotten yourself off since you got here?" I asked.

Rachel hesitated before saying, "We'll yes, once or twice. But I feel kind of guilty about it."

"Why?" I asked.

"My boyfriend is out there somewhere, and I'm in here pleasuring myself," she replied.

"Well I think it's totally natural, just something you have to do and it makes you feel better," I offered. "And if you ever need help, just let me know."

Two days later, our newest guest was weak and woozy, but back in control of herself and talking to us. Her name was Bridgett, and she was a 21 year old college student. When the outbreak started, she and her roommate decided to shelter in their apartment. But after their school closed and supplies started to run low, they changed their minds and started planning to run for Bridgett's parents house. Bridgett remembered preparing all the supplies they could find in their apartment that might be useful for the journey, but she remembered nothing after that. She had no idea what happened to her roommate, how she had made it back to her hometown, and only snippets of her time as a zombie, stumbling outdoors feeling ravenously hungry and freezing cold at night.

Bridgett quickly settled into the routine of our house, watching the street, cleaning the house, and preparing meals. I should have anticipated that she and Sally would become fast friends, having survived similar horrible experiences. I would often find them talking quietly together, both would stop and look at me and smile when I entered the room, but they wouldn't start talking again until I left.

At dinner, three days after Bridgett came out of her illness, she and Sally announced they had something important to say while we were all eating dinner.

"We have to do something more to help the zombies out there," Bridgett started emphatically.

"There's so many people stumbling around and it doesn't seem like the rest of the people who are okay know that the zombies can be saved," Sally chimed in.

"And we don't know what's going on away from this block. We don't know if other people know this isn't like a zombie movie. The zombies aren't monsters, they're just sick and they need our help. We can't just keep hiding here knowing what we know." Bridgett added.

"So what do you propose?" I asked.

"Sally and I will go look for help," Bridgett stated as if it had already been decided. "We'll try to see if there's a police station or hospital out there that can help us."

"It can't be you two," I responded. "Too dangerous. Evil people might be looking for two young women out alone on the street."

"And we don't know what happened to you two that got you sick in the first place," Rachel added.

"We'll prepare tomorrow and then I'll go out the day after that and see what I can find," I suggested.

"I'll go with you," Rachel added.

"No, too dangerous," I tried.

"Much safer to have someone to watch your back," Rachel stated, "And if something happened to you we would have no idea if you were out there alone."

We debated and argued for the next thirty minutes, but the plan had been laid out in that initial discussion. We decided Rachel and I would go to try to find help, and at least spread the word that the people who had turned into zombies could be saved.

I had no idea what to expect when we left my house. Rachel had worn baggy clothes and a baseball cap to hide from a distance that she was a woman. There were more zombies on the streets than I had feared, and each made a bee line towards us when they spotted us. But they moved rather slowly, and there weren't so much that we couldn't dart around them as needed. It was easier to walk around, if we were careful, than I had expected. We started creeping along the walls of building to avoid being spotted, but quickly realized it was safer to walk down the middle of the street, where it was easier to spot a zombie coming towards you.

We headed for a fire station near our house, and then an urgent care. Both were overrun, empty shells, windows broken and zombies shuffling in and out. They made me realize the combination of the metal gate and wooden boards had saved my family's store, the zombies couldn't get through the gate to break the windows, and with the boards hiding the inside they weren't drawn to the store.

After the urgent care, the next nearest building was a police station several blocks away. I was relieved to spot it guarded by two armed men wearing badges, and Rachel and I headed towards the structure. Although we were quickly welcomed inside, the police station turned out to be a scene from some particularly grim horror movie.

Two men introduced themselves as in charge, I think one of them was named Officer White or something like that. I think his first name was Tyler. It turned out only three of the twenty men taking shelter at the fortified police station had been cops there. The rest referred to themselves as a militia, I think their name was something cheesy like Neighborhood Avengers or something.

The men peppered us with questions, whether we had supplies, where we were located, and how we had managed to survive this long. They were sheltering four other people they called "civilians," an elderly couple, a girl of about six, and a young man in his early twenties. Only the elderly couple was related. But those were far from the only people in the station.

We were shown a back area that had previously been used as a jail, with four cells. In one cell was an older male zombie, totally falling apart. Her was missing an eye, and one of his legs had been broken at some point so he hobbled around in an awkward shuffle that was painful to watch. The second cell had a young, busty woman tied spread eagle on the floor. I had a painful flashback to how I had restrained Sally, painful because I now knew she had been alive inside that snapping shell of a body, and this woman was alive too. The woman would have been pretty when she was alive, with long red hair, green eyes, and a sexy, shapely body. It was clear from the red marks between her large breasts and puffy pussy lips that the men were using her body for their pleasure. That though caused me another deep pang of regret.

In cell three were two women bound to opposite sides of the cell, arms tied sticking straight out from their sides, feet spread wide apart. One woman was an older blonde lady, maybe in her forties, with heavy, sagging breasts. The other was maybe in her twenties, slim with small tits. The fourth cell was very full, with four shuffling females, barely enough space to move around with the four of them in there.

Rachel immediately tried to explain that we had learned how to heal the zombies and get them back to their human selves. The militia men laughed uproariously at the suggestion.

"Lady, we tried for weeks to turn our sergeant back into a person again. That's him in the first cell," one of their leaders explained. "We fed him, we gave him medicine, hell we washed and clothed him. He never did anything except try to bite us."

Rachel tried explaining to the armed men that you needed to keep the zombies fed and very warm, in addition to some antihistamines, but they didn't seem to want to hear it. There was fear in the old couple's eyes, and the man looked at me and shook his head slightly, as if warning me not to argue.

"Let's get out of here," I told Rachel, but she wanted to plead with the men that they only had to follow a few simple steps and their mindless prisoners would return to their healthy selves.

She was getting forceful in her arguments, and getting nowhere, so I finally had to put my hand on her arm and whisper, "They have their hands on their guns now."

The realization made Rachel stop abruptly, and I again thanked our hosts for letting us talk to them but said it was time for Rachel and I to be getting back home.

"Probably a good idea," Officer White said. "And you're welcome to stay or go, it's still a free country as far as we know. But we want to offer you the chance to fuck Red before you go."

"Excuse me," I asked, not comprehending at all what he was saying.

"Maybe you and your girlfriend here are an item, but a man has needs and Red here is great for helping with those," Office White explained crudely, indicating that he was referring to the woman with red hair tied to the floor in the second cell. "You can do whatever you want with her, hell, put it in her ass if that's your thing. No red blooded man in these times could refuse an offer like that."