Zombie Girls and Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't be serious," I responded.

Officer White stepped closer to me, his voice almost a low growl as he continued, "We need to know you're one of us. Just cum somewhere on her, we won't watch, we're not fags... not that we're against gay people, but still. We won't watch, you do your thing, and after you drop your cum on her you're free to leave."

I didn't want to ask what would happen if I couldn't cum.

The militia men left the cell room and closed the door behind them. Rachel quickly turned to me and said, "This situation is totally fucked up."

"No shit," I replied.

"I'll give you a blowjob or a handjob or something and then we can get out of here," Rachel offered, more than a little panic and concern evident in her voice.

"No," I responded quickly. "They have some camera or window or something. They're watching us."

"Well, do you think you can do it?" Rachel asked.

"I think I can," I replied.

I entered the cell with Red and checked her bonds, while Rachel waited outside. Satisfied that the redhead was sufficiently restrained, I took off my pants. I had not been expecting this situation, and my member was nowhere near hard. I tried stroking myself a few times, looking down at the pair of big, round breasts beneath me, but my cock was far from excited. I couldn't help but look into the dead green eyes of this woman, the dirty rag tied between her teeth, and think of Sally and what I had done to her.

"What can I do?" Rachel whispered urgently. "Should we tell those guys to fuck off, we're leaving?"

"I can do this," I replied quietly. Rachel watching me struggle through this was the least weird part of the insane situation.

I pressed the sides of Red's big, firm breasts together, wrapping my half hard dick in the tunnel of smooth, hot tit flesh. Her skin was so warm, even compared to my engorged cock. Ordinarily the sight of two big tits encompassing my dick would have gotten me rock hard, but in that setting it barely got me interested.

"Connor, look at me," Rachel urgently whispered. I turned my head to find her suggestively cupping her two big breasts through the loose fabric of the baggy, long sleeve shirt she was wearing. Rachel gently squeezed the round tops of her boobs in her small hands, making little dimples in her melons, and whispered, "If you cum for us now, I will let you fuck my tits when we get back."

I don't know why exactly, but Rachel talking dirty to me while I thrust my cock in and out of another woman's cleavage stirred something strong inside of me. I thrust a little more eagerly, feeling Red's smooth tit flesh sliding around my growing pole as Rachel's dark brown eyes fixed mine.

"That's right, Connor, that's it," Rachel encouraged, running her hands over the tops of her round breasts. "You can fuck my tits all you want when we get back. I'll let you do whatever you want to them, oil them up, suck on them, spit on them. Just cum on that girl's chest right now and you can cum between my tits all you want when we get home."

My hard manhood was up to full length and tingling with pleasure as I fucked Red's big, round melons and listened to Rachel's dirty talk. I let Red's tits fall to the side so I could spit more lubricant between her smooth globes, then pushed them tightly together again and resumed fucking her chest in earnest. I've always loved the sight of my big, hard dick disappearing into the tunnel between two big, firm tits.

"Yes Conner," Rachel continued, "I want you to fuck my chest, and I will beg for your cum." She began running over the tops of her breasts and weighing them with her hands just like I would. "I will beg for your cum, I want your hot cum all over my breasts so badly. I will beg for your cum as you fuck my tits. Cum on my tits Conner, I want you to cum on my tits!"

I had gone from unaroused to the precipice of orgasm in less than four minutes. As I pressed Red's firm tit flesh more tightly together, I looked at Rachel's eyes and watched the way she fondled her own breasts. I could feel Rachel's breasts wrapped around my hard cock, see Rachel looking up at me as I thrust my meat against her chest, hear Rachel's voice begging me as I plowed my pole between her tits.

"Cum on my breasts, Conner," Rachel pleaded. "I want your hot cum so bad, cum on my tits, Connor!"

A few more thrusts between Red's heavy, round tits and the orgasm blew through my body quickly. It was a long, scintillating burst of pleasure, and I kept fucking my cock against Red's smooth skin as I came, moaning through my climax. Most importantly, a thick stream of my white cum coated the valley between Red's tits after my orgasm, with one spurt of white spunk dribbling down her neck.

I knew those bastards had been watching us, and they were in the room whooping and clapping before I had even stuffed my cock back in my pants.

"Nice man," One if them said, "I knew you were one of us."

As the "militia" escorted Rachel and me out of their building, Officer White said, "If you need to come back, feel free. Just don't bring trouble with you. Remember, this plague is God's punishment. It's Hell on Earth out there."

The closest I had even seen to Hell on Earth was going on inside those jail cells.

Rachel and I had made it barely a block away, and were discussing the need to take a meandering route home to make sure nobody followed us, when one of the militia men surprised us coming out from around a corner. I initially expected some sort of fight, but was even more surprised to see he was dragging one of the zombie women from the fourth jail cell behind him.

"Please," he pleaded, "Please. If what you say is true, please take her with you and help her. She's my sister."

I hesitated, but Rachel grabbed the leash leading to the chain around the girl's neck without hesitation. The man thanked us and disappeared back the way he had come. Without having to drag the new zombie girl behind us, It would have taken 30 minutes to carefully walk home. Saddled with another zombie, and needing to avoid other zombies without letting her bite us, it took almost two hours and was near sunset when we finally returned.

Chapter 7: A Fight for Survival

Sally and Bridgett were extremely relieved when Rachel and I returned. After we got the new zombie secured in the storeroom, they were horrified by the story we told of what we had found. Bridgett was trembling with fear and sadness at the news that the help we had sought turned out to be more dangerous than the plague afflicting our city. I left out most of what I had to do with Red, and Rachel didn't comment on my omission.

Our newest rescue was a mess. Her skin had a slightly grey tint to it, and hung loosely over her arms and thighs. Rachel guesses that this girl had lost a lot of weight during her time as a zombie. Her teeth had also gone appallingly yellow, and her hair was a filthy mess. There were globs of sticky stuff in her hair, and we didn't want to even guess where that had come from.

After a week of Rachel's gentle and simple treatment, the new zombie was showing no signs of improving. During my seventh night of carefully bathing her and cleaning up the messes she had made on herself, I suggested to Rachel she might be too far gone to save. Rachel said we should give it another week at least, but when Sally and Bridgett found out about our discussion, they were angry and said we would do everything we could for as long as we needed until we were absolutely sure we couldn't help this girl.

Our semi-breakthrough happened one day while Rachel and I were again bathing our newest guest with buckets of hot water and sponges. The zombie was so clearly ill that it didn't arouse me to be running my wet sponge over her naked flesh. Having cleaned her up considerably, we could now tell that she had straight black hair, very fair skin, deep blue eyes, a thin frame, and small B cup breast, though she may have had a fuller, more athletic frame before she became ill. She was probably in her late twenties, though she could have been much older when looking at the wrinkles in her loose skin.

Rachel was carefully cleaning the girl's pubic area when she moaned. Both Rachel and I stopped, and looked at the girl's face. The zombie girl stopped gnashing her teeth for a moment, and her filmy blue eyes stared up at the ceiling.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I must have brushed against something sensitive with the sponge," Rachel replied almost defensively before adding, "Have you ever heard her make a noise like that?"

"Nope," I replied, "Just angry wailing so far."

Rachel ran her wet sponge over the girl's sex, up and then down. The zombie's arms clearly tensed against the bonds holding her spread eagle to the floor, and her hips shook.

"Okay, this is too weird," Rachel said, standing up and taking a step back. "This is clearly new behavior, maybe it means something good, but... I'm not into girls, especially ones that are tied up."

"What do you think we should do?" I asked. We were almost done with the bath.

Rachel thought carefully for a while, and I waited patiently in silence until she said, "You should see if you can get her to respond more."

I won't bore you with too many details, because it was an incredibly awkward situation. In many ways it felt like pleasuring an old woman, because of the state her body was in, and it was extremely embarrassing how much the whole episode still aroused me.

At first I gingerly explored the woman's sex, and was surprised to find that she was a little wet down there. Even just running my fingers through her wet folds in search of her clit caused her to moan again, dead eyes still staring at the ceiling. Coated with her wetness, my fingers rubbed gently around the edges of her most sensitive spot. Eventually i found that she really enjoyed a steady circular motion around the edges of her clit, followed by a couple of light passes by my fingertips right over the top of her nub, before returning to the circles. The zombie girl strained at her bonds, what was left of her leg and thigh muscles tightening as I coaxed the pleasure from her with my fingers. When she came, not long after I had started, she let out a high pitched squeal and all her muscles seemed to tense and flex against the nylon ropes that were holding her.

I looked up at Rachel and her cheeks were flushed. She was breathing heavily. No words were said between us, we quickly dried our zombie guest with the towels we had brought, dropped our cleaning supplies at the wash area near the back of the store, and both headed up to my room.

Rachel pounced on me as soon as the door was shut, her soft lips pressing insistently against mine, and her hand wantonly grabbing at my crotch to confirm that my cock was rock hard and waiting for her.

We tore our clothes off each other, I don't even remember what we had been wearing. But moments after we entered my room, I was naked and she was wearing only her bra. I kissed my way down the soft, smooth skin of her neck, and she licked my ear before nibbling lightly at the strong muscles of my shoulder.

My hands cupped Rachel's big breasts, at first feeling for her nipples through the fabric of her bra, and then tearing the bra away so I could cup her smooth fit flesh in the palm of my hand. Her breasts were full and firm, only slightly smaller than Sally's, and with a bit more sag. When I leaned down to suck one of her pink nipples between my teeth, Rachel pulled my head into her body, gasping as I suckled happily on her teat.

I kissed my way down Rachel's flat stomach, intending that I would eat her pussy right there as she stood just inside my door, but apparently we both had the same idea. When we both dropped to our knees, there was a brief moment of light laughter before we ended up laying on our sides on the floor facing each other. I explored Rachel's sex with my fingers, surprised to find her completely shaved, and my tongue was soon searching for her clit. I felt her hot, wet mouth envelop my cock, her mouth sucking on my rigid manhood as her head moved back and forth around my pole. We spent less than a minute like that, Rachel blowing me while I lapped at her pussy with my wet tongue, because the angle was awkward.

I pulled Rachel's hips with my hands as I rolled onto my back, and coaxed her to roll atop me. Soon the shapely brunette was bobbing her head up and down, her soft cheeks sucking tightly against the tingling skin of my cock, while I ate her out. With her legs now spread on either side of me, I could close my mouth over her spread pussy, surrounding her sensitive clit with my wet mouth and suckling over her sensitive little bump. Rachel moaned deeply as she continued to blow me, her wet mouth trailing up and down my pole, as I suckled happily on her sex, flicking at her clit with my tongue.

Rachel released my cock with a pop and a loud moan, and then quickly spun herself atop me. She moved so fast I was caught off guard when I could feel her pussy welcoming my cock into her slippery love tunnel. She wasted no time impaling herself on my dick, my meat slipping happily inside her tight, wet walls. Rachel began bouncing up and down on my pole, setting at almost frantic pace with her feet planted on either side of my body and her legs pushing her up and down my hard cock. I reveled in the feeling of her wet pussy milking up and down my rod, her slippery, warm tunnel walls rubbing against my manhood in such a pleasurable sensation.

When I reached up with my hand and began gently playing with Rachel's heavy, swinging tits, running my rough palms over her nipples, she arched her back deeply and let out a loud moan.

"I'm close," she warned in a near whisper.

I took that as my cue to begin thrusting my hips upwards in powerful strokes, meeting her downward stroke with an upward pump, ramming my hard cock home deep inside her wet pussy. It was hard to match her quick pace, but I fucked her hard and fast, shoving my thick meat into her over and over. Her mouth formed an O, and then I could feel her whole body trembling as she came, her strong thighs shaking next to me, her arms and torso tensing.

The sight of her orgasming atop my cock pushed me into my own orgasm. A few more powerful thrusts as she crouched motionless over me, and then I was cumming too, pumping my hot cum deep into her warm pussy, my orgasm filling me with pleasure and curling my toes as my balls emptied their load deep inside Rachel.

As we lay in each other's arms afterwards, we agreed we should have fucked much sooner. We also pondered whether getting our zombie guest to orgasm would help with her recovery. Only much later would we learn that the zombie's arousal and orgasm was a symptom of her improving health, not a cause of the improvement.

For five days after I brought her to orgasm with my fingers, our newest guest showed steady signs of improvement. The pinkish color returned to her skin, she stopped trying to snap at us, and seemed to fall into a deep sleep. She also started eating less, and I noticed her nipples went from a very dull pink to an almost red color. Her body looked so much better that I got aroused cleaning her. Rachel helped me with a blowjob right in the storeroom after one bath, swallowing my cum as I orgasmed between her sucking lips. I immediately returned the favor by eating Rachel out and fingering her to her own orgasm. She did her best to muffle her moans of delight as she came on my finger, her juices flooding her pussy.

During the evening of the fifth day, two weeks after we had brought her into the house, we found the poor girl covered in black goo, just like Sally. Once again, it appeared to be coming out of both ends. We cleaned her up, trying not to vomit when the smelly goop started sticking to us like tar. We covered her with blankets for the night, and the next morning our newest member awoke, asked us where she was, and told us her name was Erin.

I did a quick review of our remaining supplies, with help from Sally and Bridgett. With five people to feed now, we decided we needed to ration our remaining supplies, and even with the rations, we had at most eight weeks of food remaining. The water had finally stopped flowing, but we had stored a significant amount in barrels around the store.

We agreed that we needed to try to do some foraging for supplies. While Erin was still slowly recovering and regaining her strength, Rachel and I went poking around the neighborhood. The first trip was a disaster, the neighborhood was well picked over, and we almost stumbled into a pair of zombies that got close to biting Rachel. We also came across what was either another scavenging party or a patrol from the militia at the police station, and hid in an empty store to avoid them.

The next few foraging trips were slightly more successful. We decided to target apartments, being very careful to avoid any zombies inside. While at most we would find a few canned goods and some flour or rice in an apartment, the apartments were more reliable for finding supplies and safer than the gutted and looted stores in the neighborhood.

The lack of supplies led us all to agree that we couldn't afford to try to save more zombies at the moment. It was going to be hard enough to feed the five of us and keep us all safe. Rachel almost broke the agreement when we came across a young boy zombie in one townhouse, he was probably 12 years old. But he proved too difficult for her to wrangle, and she was heartbroken for days afterwards that she couldn't save him.

Two weeks into foraging, we got in trouble. One of the militia patrols spotted us and apparently followed us back to my house. They initially demanded that we let them in, and when we refused, they recognized us. Then they demanded that we provide them supplies, calling it a "protection fee" as if they were doing anything to keep the zombies away from us. I politely refused, and after a terse exchange of words they left.

But they never really left. The next morning there was a guy lurking on the street corner, at the edge of what we could see from the upstairs window. He left at some point, but later that afternoon another man appeared, one I recognized from the police station, and he lingered on the street corner until the sun started to set.

In a small way it made me feel safer to have the men there. Nothing crazy like a tidal wave of zombies coming down the street would happen without the extra set of eyes on the street corner noticing. But they had made no effort to contact us, just watched. For all they knew it was just me and Rachel in the building. When a third man appeared on a closer street corner the next morning, standing so he was half hidden around the corner of a nearby building, we decided to start keeping watch over the watchers. At all times during daylight, at least one of us was assigned to sit at the window sill, out of view from the street, and keep an eye on our "protection."

On the third day of this new pattern, I was early into my midday shift watching out over the street when Bridgett entered the room and sat on my parent's bed, across from where I was sitting on the floor in front of the window.

Bridgett had been a little strange ever since she recovered from her zombification, which I was willing to allow without complaint. She had been through some ordeals. She rarely talked, except when she and Sally were alone, and often floated silently in and out of rooms, barely making a noise. Combined with her slight frame and long, wispy blonde hair, it gave her the air of a ghost who was haunting our house.

The ghost image was accentuated today by the loose, white long sleeve shirt she had chosen to wear, and the soft, baggy shorts, both of which I recognized as my mother's and both too big for Bridgett's skinny body. It was like the clothes floated on her.