Zombie Girls and Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent less than five minutes fucking Sally's tits, and then twenty minutes carefully cleaning her up and getting her untangled, without getting clawed or bitten.

It wasn't long before my wandering mind, without much to keep it occupied, came up with another terrible idea. In retrospect I know it's hard to defend, both looking at it from Sally's perspective, and the danger I was risking, but I was alone during the apocalypse. I felt like I had lost my whole world already, three days after the tit fucking there seemed no harm in trying.

Sally the Zombie was not hard to overpower, though she seemed to have more strength than I remembered from dragging her in off the streets. The ropes around her wrists actually made it harder to bind her arms the way I wanted, especially while trying to avoid her attempts to bite me (through the chew toy in her mouth) and claw me.

After a few minutes, I had Sally the Zombie laying on her back with her wrists bound together, stretched tight above her head, and her ankles each bound to a rope tied tightly to the opposite corners of the storage room. I took a minute to admire her shapely form, acres of smooth, pale flesh on display, and decided to do something that was both stupid and risky.

I got some shaving cream and a women's razor from the store, and shaved Sally's legs. I went slowly and carefully, since I wasn't totally sure what I was doing, but judging from the two times Sally growled angrily, I'm guessing I nicked her at least twice. The short, blonde hairs quickly fell away. I also trimmed back the growing bush of blonde hairs around her pussy, being careful to gently fold back and lift her outer pussy lips while I shaved her.

When I stepped back to review my work, I was already hard, from touching Sally's pussy and looking at her long, smooth, shapely legs. The light reflected off something between Sally's legs, and when I probed with my fingers, I discovered that Sally was wet down there. This was unexpected, something not covered in any zombie movie I had ever watched. I figured it must be an automatic response to the stimulation, and as if to confirm my thoughts, probing Sally's Pusey caused her to moan softly.

I decided to try something I had fantasized about doing with Sally a thousand times. I knelt at her side, gently cupped one of her full, round breasts with my hand, and leaned down to suck on her nipple. I drew the light pink nipple between my lips and suckled on the top of her teat. Sally arched her back and moaned in response, though her eyes still held their uncaring stare. As I licked wetly and pulled softly on her firm tit, I reached my free hand down and searched again for the hard little bump of her clit. When I found her most sensitive spot, I switched to suckling with my hot mouth on her other full, creamy breast, and started rubbing gently against Sally's sensitive nub.

Her reaction was unmistakable. Sally's bound arms tensed above her head and she arched her back deeply, moaning around the chew toy in her mouth. Her soft pussy was now leaking her juices, and I ran my wet tongue around and around her pink nipple in my hot, wet mouth. Sally the Zombie began panting in a way I had never heard before, and I decided then I wanted to see if I could get a zombie to orgasm. But first, my cock was harder than it had ever felt before, sticking straight out so it was brushing against the smooth, soft skin of Sally's thigh, so I decided to fuck her.

I wrapped my cock in a condom, no telling what nasty things you could catch from having sex with the undead, and positioned myself between Sally's legs. She didn't even look down at me as I pressed the fat head of my throbbing cock against the opening of her dripping wet pussy. The feeling as I pushed hard inside of Sally was incredible. She was so hot inside that the heat on my dick, even through the condom, was almost too much. She was a little tight, the slippery walls of her tunnel gripping me tightly, but she was so wet that I slid in to my hilt easily. As I rocked my hips backwards, withdrawing from her hot pussy, and then thrust myself hard back inside of her, I delighted in the feel of her wet slipperiness sliding back and forth around my thick, eager pole. Sally started moaning again as I fucked her.

I placed my hands on either side of Sally and began pumping my cock into her in earnest. I was so hard, even with the condom, that I had no difficulty driving my long, thick meat into her tight hole over and over again. Sally moaned low and long, arching her back once again and thrusting out her big, round breasts.

When I had decided I was going to fuck a zombie, I didn't know what to expect, but I never would have guessed that she would enjoy it.

I had also expected to enjoy sliding my stiff cock in and out of Sally the Zombie's pussy, but the view of fucking her was what really turned me on. She was restrained beneath me, nowhere to go, a hole for my eager dick to use. The fact I could do what I want to this sexy body, go as fast and hard or as slow as I wanted, really turned me on. There was no pressure, only pleasure as my meat slid in and out of her hot, tight pussy. I loved watching her arm and leg muscles strain against her bonds as she moaned and panted beneath me. Most of all, I loved the sight of her round, heavy breasts rolling up and down across her chest as I thrust my manhood inside of her. Her breasts were almost too perfect, big and firm, and I was mesmerized by her pink nipples moving up and down as I fucked hard into her sweet pussy.

I didn't think I was going to be able to cum in the condom, and had planned to pull out and jerk of onto her body. But Sally's moans were driving me wild, and her hot, juicy pussy felt so good. Her tight, slippery pussy walls were stimulating me towards orgasm. And then Sally the Zombie surprised me again, and she came.

Her back arched so deeply that her big, firm breasts pressed upwards against me, she sucked in air around her gag, and her legs shook. She let out a high pitched moan so loud that it made me think of a wolf howling.

My throbbing cock exploded deep inside Sally's molten hot pussy, dumping spurt after spurt of my hot cum into the tip of my condom. My own body trembled as I came hard, my feet tingling and toes curling and my arms shook. I collapsed gently atop Sally's firm, smooth body, my head resting atop her smooth, round breasts as I caught my breath.

It took almost twenty minutes to clean myself up, then clean Sally and wash her, then carefully loosen her bonds again so she could move around the storage room once more. There was no doubt in my mind that taking all the time to tie her up beforehand and clean her up afterwards was totally worth fucking her again.

After that amazing first experience, I fucked Sally almost every day. Some days I would be too tired to go through all the process of prepping her, after a long day of watching scavengers on the streets or ensuring all our supplies were stored well so they would last longer. I would either jerk off on her face or fuck her tits. But most days, I fucked my zombie companion.

I never got tired of suckling on her little, pink nipples, running my hands over the tops of her big, round boobs, and playing with her teats using my warm, wet mouth. I made her cum twice just from sucking on her sweet nipples while rubbing her clit, her orgasms causing her to thrust her chest harder against my face and filling my mouth with her slippery tit flesh.

Most days it was not enough stimulation to cum in a condom, and I would pull out near the end and jerk myself off onto Sally. I painted her all over with my hot, sticky jizz. I usually covered her face with my spunk, my cock shooting my man juice all over her pretty pink lips and cute little nose so hard that the ricochet spray went all over her face and chest. Sometimes I came all over her big breasts, coating her pink nipples with my hot, white frosting. Sometimes I squeezed her firm tits together and fucked them with my wet pole, cumming hard in the tight tunnel of her smooth tit flesh.

After almost two weeks of fucking Sally on her back, I experimented with some new rope configurations, and managed to tie Sally down on all fours. The key was tying her down over a storage barrel I had filled with an emergency supply of water. It took longer than tying Sally down on her back, but it gave me the chance to add some variety to how I fucked her.

I loved gripping her firm, round ass cheeks with my hands, running my palms over her smooth bottom just before spanking her lightly, and then gripping her hips and plowing hard inside of her. I fucked Sally hard across that barrel, driving my cock deep inside of her dripping wet pussy. Sally arched her back deeply and howled again as she came, my hand holding onto her hips and driving my thick meat into her over and over, pushing her hard through her orgasm. Her hot, wet pussy gripped my dick tightly as I plowed in and out of her hole. When I felt close myself, I pulled out, took off the condom, and came all over Sally's pale ass cheeks.

I had no long term plans at that point, I wasn't even sure how much longer Sally would survive. I just tried to keep us both safe in my family's little building, keep Sally well fed and clean, and continue to survive. I couldn't go anywhere with Sally tied up in our storage room, we just had to shelter in the building and stay alive.

Chapter 4: The Stranger

A little over three weeks after I started fucking Sally, everything changed.

I just happened to be upstairs, watching over the street in front of the store and rereading an old book, when I saw a woman come creeping down the street. She had long, brown hair and was dressed as if she was going out for a jog. She had a tight athletic shirt on over a sports bra, accentuating the swell of her large breasts, short jogging shorts, and running shoes. But she was not running today.

It had been several weeks since I last saw a woman on the street, which was understandable since the rare human I spotted tended to be part of a group of roving scavengers. This woman was moving carefully and quietly, her eyes darting all over the street in front of her as she moved.

What put me on full alert, after the woman had crept down the street and out of sight, was seeing two men walking down the street after her. I couldn't tell for sure if they were following the woman, but they seemed to be following something in front of them, one with a bat in his hand and the other with a large knife.

I hesitated for a moment, weighing the implications of my decision. It was impossible to know what could come from getting involved, and I was in no position to take on those two men by myself, but I sprang to my feet and quietly crept down the stairs.

I had barely gotten to the front entrance of the house when I heard a scream, loud yelling, and then another scream that might have been someone calling for help. Quickly I loosened the bolt holding the heavy board over the front entrance, and pushed the board out just enough to reach through and unlock the metal gate over the entrance. I slide the gate back just enough to stick my head through, and spotted the woman running down the street towards our store.

We were both extremely lucky with the timing. I could tell that her face was full of terror as she sprinted towards me, her eyes wild with fear, but she saw my head pop out and without a word from me she headed towards our door.

The woman threw herself through the small opening I had made, wiggling her thigh and last leg through the hole. I quickly closed and locked the gate behind her, and retightened the heavy bolt securing the board over the door. I turned to the woman with a finger pressed over my lips, motioning for her to keep quiet. She was sweating now, and I noticed that her brown eyes were gripped by fear. After a moment, I realized my own eyes were probably just as worried.

I heard a muffled voice ask, "Where the hell did she go?" and breathed a little easier knowing her pursuers had not spotted her ducking into my store.

A few moments later, another voice called out, "We just want to talk, honey, make sure you're okay."

I gently took the strange woman by the hand and guided her through the store and up the stairs to the second floor. At first she resisted a little, but once we got to the second floor and she saw we were in an apartment, she followed me willingly.

I peaked out the shaded and partially boarded window on the second floor, and the stranger silently joined me. One of the men was pulling on the board and the gate over our entrance, and finding them secure, he moved on to the bookstore next door. After a few minutes, the men had moved down the street and out of sight.

"My name is Rachel," the woman finally said, introducing herself.

"What were you doing out on the street?" I asked.

Rachel explained that she had been holed up in her apartment with her boyfriend for the last three months, surviving on food they had managed to scavenge from their neighbors for the past four weeks. Two days ago her boyfriend left their building again to look for supplies and never returned. He had never been out of their apartment overnight, so after two nights without him, Rachel decided to go look for him.

"He said he was going to check the stores in this area for food, you haven't seen him, have you?" she asked hopefully.

"Sorry, I only spend part of my day watching over the street, but I haven't seen a person out there for the last few days," I explained.

"I don't know where else to look for him," Rachel remarked sadly.

"Well I wouldn't recommend continuing to poke around out there," I responded. "I've got a decent amount of food here, you can stay with me if you want."

"Are you alone, all by yourself?" Rachel asked.

"Sort of," I responded. "Basically."

Rachel nodding, thinking she understood.

Rachel was really hungry, so I made her eggs and bacon with some of the last of my fresh supplies, explaining I was trying to eat my way through the perishable food first.

"I haven't had eggs in weeks," she responded.

As she wolfed down the food I had prepared, Rachel explained that she was a nurse. During the initial outbreak, she was moved to the emergency room to try to help to treat the incoming cases of people at first described as "going crazy." It took a few of her colleagues getting bitten, over a few days, and then coming down with the illness to understand this was something different. Rabies were suspected for a while, but new cases kept showing up, more and more poor souls out of their minds and requiring restraints. Police officers, the families of those first effected, and then ambulance crews kept getting sick. The staff was using the "Z" word long before public officials started using it.

One of Rachel's bosses told her to go home and rest for 24 hours, otherwise she would have probably been in the hospital when several patients escaped their confinement and the outbreak overwhelmed the building. She and her boyfriend hid in their apartment, a heavy dresser pushed up against the front door, listening to some of their neighbors lose their minds, until their own supplies ran out. Then her boyfriend started scavenging around their building and neighborhood for food.

As she talked, I couldn't help studying the only person I had spoken to in months. She seemed genuine, and forthright, telling her story openly and directly, without any obvious evasion. She also seemed nice, and a little shy. I was quick to notice that she was pretty, and seemed fit, like she ran or did yoga a lot. She was a little shorter, around 5'5", with big breasts that only seemed average because they were much smaller than Sally's, I would guess a small C cup.

"So how long you been here by yourself?" Rachel asked.

I explained about my parents going away, as we cleaned up from the meal and Rachel helped me wash the dishes. I told her I had been alone since back before the tv stopped working, but added that I had something to show her, and guided her downstairs to the store's dry storage room.

When I slowly opened the door, Rachel exclaimed, "holy shit!" in surprise. "Who is this?"

"A classmate of mine from high school," I explained. "I saw her shuffling along in front of the store about two months ago now, and I grabbed her."

"Why is she naked?" Rachel asked.

"It's easier than dressing her," I replied. Sally hissed through her gag, straining towards us as if to emphasize the point.

"Fair enough," Rachel responded. After a moment, she added, "You haven't been... fooling around with her, have you?"

I sighed. "I've been alone here for months with no internet, tv, or even radio. I've been very careful."

Rachel looked at me and then looked at Sally the Zombie. "Something is wrong with her," Rachel said.

"Yeah, no shit. She's a zombie," I quipped.

"No, I mean..." Rachel said, hesitating before she continued. "She looks too good. You've been feeding her and giving her water, and cleaning her?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Have you seen a lot of the zombies out there?" Rachel asked.

"I've seen several from the window upstairs," I replied, unsure where she was going with this.

"You said your friend has been like this for months," Rachel explained. "I've seen someone turn into a zombie and fall apart within a week. Their skin starts to fall off, they get nicked up and bleed all over the place. Their hair falls out and they lose limbs. It's not like in the movies, if you wound them too badly they eventually bleed out. They lose a leg and most of the time they just stop moving. You don't have to shoot them in the head to kill them, sometimes they just fall to pieces. Other than your friend's eyes and face, she looks normal, like she was infected yesterday. Something is off, maybe it happens but I've never seen a person be a zombie for weeks and look so good."

"So what are you saying?" I asked.

The answer, apparently, was to stop fucking Sally. Rachel seemed equally disappointed and disgusted with what I had been doing with Sally, and impressed that I had been cooking meals for a zombie and feeding her regularly. At first, Rachel suggested moving Sally to a bedroom upstairs, but I insisted that was impractical and likely impossible. So Rachel set up a makeshift rubber mattress on the floor of the store room, had me tie Sally in a laying position, and we covered her with blankets.

Over the next few days we fed Sally and gave her water, Rachel set up a bed pan and we worked together to keep her clean. Rachel helped me out around the house, both of us keeping an eye on the street for threats and for her boyfriend. Rachel helped with the meals. But Rachel also spent most of her time watching over Sally.

After two days of Rachel sitting with Sally for hours, there was no noticeable change. The young blonde tried to bite Rachel every chance she got. I was almost certain that Rachel just missed being a nurse, or was desperate to try to help someone, and she was making a stupid mistake. Sally had been a zombie for months, why would blankets and water help her?

But then Sally got a high fever. The drugstore thermometer we had said her temperature was hovering just below 103 degrees. She trembled a lot, like she was shivering, and for the first time I could remember she seemed to fall into a kind of sleep. It was extremely odd being in a room with Sally the Zombie without her constantly trying to bite me. In response, Rachel covered Sally with heavy blankets and fed her more water.

Sally's skin started pouring sweat, like she was a bag full of water and all the liquid inside was leaking out. We both recognized something was happening, and I started helping Rachel. While Sally slept fitfully in her restraints, I carefully and gently cleaned the pooling sweat from her skin with a damp towel.