Zombies!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll take care of the intruder," Dan said.

Dan, Ray, and Max walked around to the front of the building. They saw two zombies, a bloody Principal Skinner, and another creature.

"We have to save those kids," Dan said.

"Yes," Max said. "In the movies, the zombies are already dead so stabbing or shooting them in the chest doesn't kill them. You have to destroy their brain."

"Alive or dead," Dan said, "a bullet or blow to the head kills everything. We can't let them get out of the building. They might attack the women."

"We can take them out in the office," Max said.

"Two doors down I see a construction site," Ray said. "We might find something lethal there."

The man jogged over. The tools box was open. Dan said, "It looks like the crew was working and were interrupted. They left everything."

"There's blood over here," Ray said. "I think we know what happened."

Dan handed Ray a pair of claw hammers. He gave his son a big heavy pry bar. He took a three-foot-long cast iron pipe.

"These things are slow," Ray said. "We'll crush their skulls before they know what's happening."

"Don't be overconfident," Dan said. "Let's be careful and smart. Skinner is old. He was weak when he was a man. You work as a team. One of you distracted him, and the other hit him in the head. Keep pounding his skull until his brain is mush.

"I'll take care of the other one. Any questions?"

There were none.

The three men jogged to the main entrance of the school. Dan went in first. The creatures were milling about the office. The teens cornered their target.

Dan had a bead on his. He swung the heavy pipe and hit the zombie in the head and shoulder. It grunted but didn't go down. It came toward Dan, chomping and reaching out. Dan unleashed a powerful blow and took the top half of the Zombie's head off. Blood and brains splattered everywhere.

Max was taunting his target. He poked it in the chest repeatedly. The creature focused on him and reached out with both hands to grab him.

This allowed Ray to get behind the zombie. He slammed a hammer into its skull. It stuck. The thing fell to its knees. Ray and Max double-teamed it. Blows rained down on its head, splitting it in two.

Both zombies were down and out.

"Good job, boys," Dan said. "Let's check the building for other zombies."

They checked the other rooms and didn't find any more creatures.

"Max, go tell Miss Alice the killer is dead and have her dismantle her blockade. Ray and I will drag these corpses out and get the women."

^^^

While the men were dealing with the zombies, the women waited anxiously in the truck.

"Ahh!" Rachel moaned. "What's happening? I can't take this tension. I'm about to pee my pants!"

"Me too," Rose said.

"Me three," said Diana."

Rachel looked around and said, "I don't see any creatures. I'm going outside to pee."

She got out of the truck. The others followed. They lined up beside the Ford, hiked their skirts, or pulled down their shorts. They pulled their underwear down to their knees, spread their feet, squatted low, and peed.

"Oh," Diana and Marla moaned.

"Yeah," Rose said. "I needed this."

Rachel was beside her daughter. She said, "Me too! I was hiding in that stupid closet for an hour." She glanced at her daughter and said, "I knew you shaved. What's that shiny thing down there?"

"A circular barbell. My pussy is pierced!"

"Did you pierce your clit?" Marla asked.

"No. I wouldn't risk damaging my clitoris. And that would hurt a ton," Rose said. She finished peeing, stood, and showed the others her vaginal jewelry.

"A curved piece of titanium goes through the peak of my hood. The bead rests on and taps my clitoris when someone fingers or fucks me." She laughed and added, "Sometimes, when I cross my legs, I get a nice zing."

The other women finished. Marla and Diana used their peerages to dry off. They offered them to the other women. Rachael and Rose dabbed and handed them back.

They stood and looked at one another.

Marla's genitals were bare. She had a thin landing strip above her vulva. Diana's pubes were trimmed. Rachael had a full bush. Everyone pulled their panties up and dressed.

"Did the piercing hurt?" Diana asked.

"Yes. There were a few seconds of intense pain. It was worth it. Sex is so much better."

"Grrr!"

Two zombies stepped out from behind them. One came from the back of the truck, and the other came from the front. They growled and lunged as they attacked.

The women screamed.

One reached for Marla's neck with both arms. She stepped back, and the zombie grabbed the collar of her borrowed V-neck tee shirt. The creature pulled; Marla struggled to get away.

Diana's mother grabbed her daughter's arm and pulled. The shirt ripped. They ran toward the school, leaving the shirt in the zombie's hand.

The other zombie pounced on Rachel. She screamed and batted its arms as it grabbed her. Rose hip-checked the thing, causing it to fall. She fell too.

The zombie turned on Rose and reached for her legs. She kicked; it was unable to grab them. Rose scooted away. The creature grabbed her panties and her skirt.

There was a tug-of-war.

The zombie's mouth got closer and closer to her flesh. Rose unzipped her skirt and abandoned it and her thong. She grabbed her mother's arms, and they ran, following Marla and Diana.

The women reached the school's entrance at the same time Ray and Dan exited the alley. First, they noticed the women were panicked. Second, they looked at Marla's flat chest and twin two-inch tan areolas and Rose's shaved cunt decorated by a silver ball.

Dan asked, "What happened?"

"We got out of the truck because we needed to pee, and they surprised us," Diana said. She pointed toward the vehicle. The zombies were coming their way.

"Into the school," Dan ordered. He opened the door.

Ray and Max moved to confront the zombies.

"Boys, get inside. Never fight a battle you don't have to. We'll lock and barricade the door."

Reluctantly, the teens obeyed. They came inside and helped Dan move the principal's desk in front of the door. They huddled together and watched the zombies bump into and scratch at the door. After a few minutes, they gave up and lumbered away.

With that crisis over, everyone turned to the half-clothed women. Rose had her hands over her pussy. Her big round ass was out there for all to see.

Marla had her hands over her nipples. She said, "That's the second time one of those things has destroyed my shirt. I guess we've learned another thing. Zombie men are as fascinated with women's bodies as the rest of you lot!"

She moved her hands, flashed her adorable nipples, and gave everyone a chagrined look.

"Ladies, you may be in luck," Ray said. "I saw a lost and found box. It had clothing." He got it and offered it to them.

Rose pulled out a glove and said, "Of course, someone lost a glove. Who loses their underwear?"

Marla grabbed a button-up sweater and tried it on. It fit the slim woman's shoulders and left her midriff bare.

Rose found a tartan skirt. She slipped it on. It fit her waist and hit her mid-thigh. She said, "I guess it'll have to do. I'll have to be careful when I sit."

She and everyone else laughed.

The outside was clear of zombies. Dan moved the truck and used it to block the front entrance. Ray opened the backdoor and let him in. They barricaded it.

They met Max in the hall. Max said, "The teachers piled stuff in front of the door. They are clearing it."

Dan nodded. They joined their crew in the office. He said, "We can't evacuate everyone in the truck. We'll hole up here for the night. We have food and water."

"And bathrooms!" Rose sang out. That brought laughter.

"Yes. Bathrooms," Dan said. "We'll block the doors and windows."

"How are you going to explain that the students and teachers can't go home?" Diana asked.

"I'll tell the teachers. The truth is too scary for the kids," Dan said. "I'll make up a story about a weather emergency."

The teachers unblocked the door. Everyone went into the classroom. Dan pulled the teachers aside and told them about the zombies. They found it hard to believe.

Dan spun a tale about tornadoes touching down nearby and told the children that they had to spend the night there.

Some kids were homesick and missed their parents. The women consoled them. Other kids saw this as an adventure and embraced it.

The men used desks and tables to fortify their position. Rachel and Diana made dinner. Marla and Rose entertained the young kids.

After dinner, Miss Alice and Ms. Nash told stories. Miss Alice told them the tale of "Romeo & Juliet" without the Iambic pentameter. Ms. Nash told them the story of "Don Quixote".

After the school kids were bedded down, Miss Alice joined the circle of adults and said, "Dan, how bad is it?"

"Bad. It seems the people in our town are being turned into zombies.

"I don't know how it started, but infected people are attacking and biting other people and turning them into monsters. Principal Skinner was a victim. He tried to bite me, and I killed him by bashing his head. We have seen dozens and dozens of townspeople who have been infected."

"We have too," Diana said. "My mother was turned into one and tried to bite me and my daughter.

"Ditto for me," Rachel said.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Something or someone pounded on the metal back door. The sound reverberated through the building.

"That's them," Dan said. "Come. Let me show you what we're up against."

Nancy and Miss Alice followed Dan and the others to the back door. The metal door had glass sidelights on both sides. The glass was reinforced by a metal mesh embedded in the glass.

"Are you ready?" Dan asked the teachers. "I'll turn on the outside light."

The women nodded; Dan flipped the switch.

Everyone saw the bent twisted bodies of the former humans. Some banged on the door. Others milled about moving with an uncoordinated gait. Their mouths opened and closed. Their clothing was dirty, disheveled, or missing.

Miss Alice pointed to one and said, "That's Mr. Thomas, the leader of the church choir. He doesn't look right."

"Oh!" Nancy gasped. She pointed at one and said, "That naked woman is my landlady, Mrs. Fitzpatrick. She's an elegant woman. Something terrible must have happened to her. She'd never be out in public nude."

The group of zombies grew larger. The teachers recognized their neighbors.

Dan turned off the light. The group returned to the classroom.

"Do you have a plan?" Miss Alice asked.

"We planned to leave town," Dan said. "We hope that this isn't happening everywhere."

^^^

CRASH!

There was the sound of breaking glass and desks falling onto the floor. It came from the empty classroom. They had put everyone in the larger classroom.

Dan, Ray, and Max picked up their weapons and ran toward the noise. The women ran to the children.

The guys entered the room and saw a zombie crawling through a broken window. The jagged glass didn't deter it. It slid over the sharp edges even though it cut him badly.

Ray and Max pummeled the invader. Most of their blows landed on the zombie's back and shoulders as it squirmed.

Dan evaluated the scene. The creature broke the window and pushed over the top row of stacked desks. He thought, "I need more desks. The barrier has to be more substantial."

The teens finally cracked the zombie's skull. It stopped moving. Others were outside ready to come in.

"Out of the way, boys," Dan said. He quickly replaced the fallen desk and put another on top of it.

CRASH!

They heard the sound of breaking glass coming from the office. Dan yelled, "Guys, throw more desks and chairs on the pile. I'll check out that noise."

Dan ran into the office. Creatures were standing in the bed of his truck. One was standing on the roof of his truck. It had broken the transom window above the door and was shimmying through it.

He swung his pipe mightily and cracked open its head.

CRASH!

Dan heard the sound of breaking glass. It came from the classroom everyone was in. He hesitated a second to observe the thing in the transom. It was half in and half out. It wasn't moving.

"Plug the fucking hole for me, you bastard!" Dan shouted.

He ran out of the office and met Ray and Max in the hall. The three of them entered the larger classroom. Women and children were screaming. Three creatures had breached their defenses and were in the room stalking the humans with their awkward gait.

They reacted instinctively. The women and children must be protected. Each man fought one. It was chaotic and difficult to land a killing blow.

The humans didn't know that zombies had entered the other two rooms. A six-year-old kid from town, who had been turned, slithered through the transom beside the one Dan had killed.

Two others went through the original broken window and wormed their way through the pile of furniture.

The women and children screamed. The men heard their shrill cries but didn't know it was because more monsters were in the room.

Gary, one of the older boys, tried to pull a zombie off of Rachel. He failed and fell. Rachel was bitten and so was he. The zombie took turns eating their flesh.

Ray dispensed with his zombie and turned to aid Max. He ran into one of the new Zombies and was bitten. He cried out. The zombie embraced him and ate his face.

The child zombie wandered through the room unimpeded. He didn't appear threatening, and the kids were focused on the fighting. The small zombie approached Sissy, the youngest student.

She said, "Hello." The little zombie reached out, took her arm, and bit her. She screamed. The miniature monster gnawed on her forearm like he was eating a chicken wing.

Another six-year-old named Benjamin saw what was happening and said, "It's not nice to bite people."

The little zombie turned on the boy and bit him on the neck. The young zombie ripped a chunk out of the boy's throat.

Ken, a ten-year-old boy, saw what had happened, came over, and said, "What's wrong with you? You can't bite people."

The pint-sized zombie bit him, took him to the floor, and calmly ate him.

Dan killed his zombie and confronted two more who had just entered the room. Dan bull-rushed the pair and knocked them backward. The thing staggered back, regained its balance, and came after him.

The female one bounced off a wall, bumped into Nancy, and knocked the eight-year-old twins, Eric and Isaac, who she was shepherding to the floor. The lady zombie promptly bit the boys.

Dan parried with the one in front of him and smashed the skull of the female zombie. But it was too late to save the boys.

Max was shocked to see Ray go down. He killed the zombie that killed Ray and smashed the head of the little zombie who had attacked the children.

While this was going on, the women did what they could. Miss Allice and Nancy led as many kids as they could into the bathrooms.

Rose, Marla, and Diana fought the zombies. Theirs was more a contain and control effort. They didn't have weapons.

Marla and Di picked up small wood chairs and used them to poke and push the creatures to keep their chomping mouths away.

Rose became separated from the others during the chaos. She ran out into the hall to get away from a persistent zombie. Unfortunately, there were three zombies in the hall. They closed in on her from all sides.

Rose fell while wrestling a zombie. Her skirt flipped up. They jumped on her. One sank its teeth into her right thigh. At the same time, another bit her arm. She screamed. She screamed louder when the third bit her vulva and ripped the hood piercing out.

"Dan, more zombies are getting in the building. We need to fall back," Miss Allice yelled to be heard above the din. "I'm taking the children to the bathrooms. It has tiled walls and a strong door with a lock."

"Good idea," Dan answered. He killed a zombie; another took its place. He engaged it and yelled, "Max, fall back to the bathrooms."

The men fought and retreated. The kids and women split up and got in the bathrooms.

Dan and Max walked backyards shoulder-to-shoulder to the lavatories. They killed zombies as they retreated. They each entered a toilet room and locked the door.

They were exhausted. Dan cried when he saw how few people were in the room. Max was concerned about the number with him. He prayed more were with his father.

For the next hour, the zombies ate the dead until they changed and became zombies. For another two hours, they milled around the school and banged on the bathroom doors, looking for humans.

The children whimpered. The adults cried.

^^^

When it was quiet on the other side of the bathroom door, Dan opened it to check. He called out to Max, "Son, I don't see any creatures. To be on the safe side, stay in the bathroom and keep the door locked. I will do the same. I'll see you tomorrow at 7:00 a.m."

"Understood," Max replied.

The plan was to rest. The younger kids huddled next to the women. The preteens and teenagers sat with their backs against the wall and tried to look brave. The kids slept poorly; none of the adults slept at all.

Miss Alice cared for Sissy. The wound on her arm looked bad. It bled. She used the sleeve of her dress to bind it. The child lay on the floor. She had fits and convulsed.

Dan asked, "How is she?"

"I don't know. The bleeding has stopped. She has a fever."

The child's eyes popped open and she sat up. Miss Alice asked, "Sissy, how do you feel?"

The little girl did not respond.

Miss Alice saw her eyes. They were an ugly, angry yellow color. Her mouth opened and closed and she moved toward the old woman.

"Dan!" Miss Alice yelled. "Something is wrong!"

Dan grabbed the little girl's shoulders from behind. The child turned her head and tried to bite him. He snatched his hand away and gasped when he saw her eyes. He gripped her tightly under her arms to control her, and so the child zombie couldn't bite him.

The commotion caught Diana's attention. She looked over and said, "Dan, be careful. She's turned. The same thing happened to my mother. One second she was fine. Then, her eyes turned yellow, and she was one of them."

Dan stood and held the six-year-old zombie in the air.

It had been quiet outside for a while.

Dan said, "Diana, open the door. She can't be in here."

Diana unlocked and opened the door. Dan stepped out, holding Sissy, and said, "The room is empty. The monsters and the bodies of our dead are gone. Lock the door. I'll be back soon."

Diana locked the door.

Five minutes later, he knocked on the door, identified himself, and Diana let him in.

"Did you...?" Miss Alice didn't complete her sentence.

He motioned for the women to come closer. He whispered to them, "I couldn't kill her. I tied her up, put her in the janitor's closet, and blocked the door."

The women nodded.

Miss Alice hugged him and said, "This is a nightmare. You are doing your best." He squeezed the bony old woman firmly.

^^^

At dawn, they exited the bathrooms and took stock of their situations. Everyone looked around and wept because many people were gone.

They had seven adults: Dan, Max, Diana, Marla, the two teachers, and Jeff. Jeff was eighteen and the lone senior at the school. He was a stocky lad.

Yesterday, there were twenty-two kids in the school. Now, there were twelve. Not counting Jeff.

The dozen students were all girls. They ranged in age from seven to sixteen.

The teachers consoled the students, Marla and Diana cooked, and Dan pulled Jeff aside.

The big man said, "Jeff, you understand the situation. We're in a fight for our lives."

"You can count on me," the teenager said. "I want to kill all those things."

"Me too," Dan said. "But our job is not to slaughter the zombies. It is to survive and protect these people." He pointed to the women and children.