Zombies!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was the last one inside. He asked, "Are the children safe?"

"Yes," Miss Alice replied. "Nancy was our only casualty. If this guy.." She pointed at the middle-aged fellow. "Hadn't run into her and knocked her down, we all would have been transported here safely."

All eyes turned toward the man. He said, "It was an accident. You saw it. It was chaos out there. She stepped in front of me."

"That's a lie," his girlfriend said. She stepped away from him. "He ran her over in his haste to save himself."

Everyone looked at him coldly. He backed away from them and muttered, "It was an accident."

"Yes. Just like leaving my mother and our friends behind to be killed by those things. I suppose that was an accident too," the buxom blonde said.

"Throw him out of here!" Jeff yelled.

"We'll decide what to do with him later," Dan said. He gave the man a hard look and said, "Get out of my sight." He turned to the others and said, "Let's get settled in. Jeff, make sure the back door and all windows are locked.

"Max, Marla, let's secure the front."

^^^

The sheriff's office had a double door in the front that led to a small waiting room. On the left, behind a wall and a wood door was the sheriff's office. On the right was an L-shaped, four-foot-tall counter where the desk officer sat. He was the one who dealt with visitors.

Down the hall, there was a gate that led to the largest room, an open bullpen where there were desks. The sheriff's office had a door that led to that area. That wall had glass panels that allowed the officers and the sheriff to see each other.

To the right of the bullpen was a kitchen/lunchroom and two bathrooms. One bathroom had a shower.

Past the bullpen were two jail cells separated by a hall. The hall led to a small cluttered mechanical room where the HVAC, water heater, fuse box, etc., were. There also was a steel door that led outside.

The adults met in the sheriff's office after making sure their new home was safe and that the kids were comfortable in the bullpen. Or as comfortable as they could be under the circumstances.

The bleach blonde approached them and said, "Can I join you? My name is Trudie. I hope you don't lump me in with Stan. I'm a gold-digger and a floozy, but I'm not a self-centered, cold-hearted bastard like Stan. I have a conscience."

"Join us, dear," Miss Alice said.

Dan said, "This is a strong building. We are safe here. Our first issue is getting food. We left it on the bus, and the general store is nearby. When things calm down, Jeff and I...

"And me," Marla interjected.

"And Marla will make a run."

^^^

An hour later, Dan, Jeff, and Marla got the food off the bus without any problems.

The women made dinner in the police station lunchroom.

Dan sat beside Marla. He smiled and was chatty and pleasant. Marla frowned and said, "Dan, I like you. The sex was great. We'll sleep together again, I'm sure. But we are not going to go steady and be boyfriend and girlfriend.

"We are 'Friends with Benefits'." She smiled and left the table, leaving Dan confused.

Max joined his father at the table. Dan asked, "What does 'Friends with Benefits' mean?"

"In a term you would know it means you are in like Flint."

"Huh?"

"In Like Flint. The 1967 movie starring James Coburn as Derek Flint. All the ladies wanted to sleep with him. If you're 'In like Flint", you're getting pussy.

"Oh," Dan said.

Max chuckled and said, "It means a couple is having sex without any of the boyfriend/girlfriend expectations. You don't have to call her or buy her flowers. You can date other people."

"How is it different from 'hooking up'?

"Hooking up can be a one-time thing. You might not even know their name. Benefits is an ongoing thing. You know the person, you enjoy having sex with them, but one or both of you are not ready for a relationship. Why are you asking?"

"I heard the term...in a movie and wondered what it meant."

^^^

The evening was uneventful - no zombie attacks.

They used the bullpen area as their main room. They gathered there, and Miss Alice entertained the group by telling the storyJane Eyre. Afterward, the kids slept on the carpeted floor. Most of the adults did too.

Dan stayed up. He walked the building and checked the doors, windows, and the fortified front entrance.

He stopped by the lunchroom for a cup of coffee around midnight. Diana was there. As he reached for a mug, she said, "I have something better than coffee."

She held up a bottle of Jack Daniels and said, "I found it in the Sheriff's desk. I share."

"Thanks." Dan sat at her table and pushed his mug toward her.

She poured him two fingers. They clinked glasses and sipped in silence. They were the only ones awake.

Dan sighed and visibly relaxed.

Di said, "I know you feel responsible for us. It is a huge burden you're shouldering, and we appreciate it. Remember to take a break now and then, or you'll burn yourself out."

He nodded.

She said, "We are in a horrible situation that we might not survive. Let's help each other forget about this nightmare for a few minutes."

Dan gave her a jaundiced look because her words were almost a repeat of what her daughter had said to him earlier today.

Diana frowned and said, "I'll put my cards on the table. I know you and my daughter had sex. I know she enjoyed it and she'll be glad to sleep with you again. You both know there's no possibility you will have a meaningful relationship with her.

"I want to have sex with you.

"I'm not saying I'm a better choice because we are closer in age. I'm saying we can help each other. This is a stressful situation, and you and I need a break. What is more relaxing than an orgasm?"

While Dan processed her words, she unbuttoned her shirt and showed him the goods. She had nice breasts.

She gave him a sexy smile and said, "Lock the door. We can do it on the couch."

Dan got up and locked the door. When he turned around, he saw Diana standing. She danced and did a striptease for him. He was fully hard by the time her bra came off.

He stared at her bi-colored breasts. They were half alabaster white and half golden tan. Her nipples were a dark reddish-brown.

She smiled and rhythmically moved her hips as her skirt slid off. She peeled off her panties and showed him her trimmed curls. Her pubes were as black as the hair on her head.

Dan stood there admiring her body. For a woman in her forties, she looked great. She had a rounded womanly body with tan lines. The slight sag in her boobs only emphasized their softness and their size.

Boldness and determination must run in the family. Diana came to Dan and undressed him. She was kneeling in front of him when she pulled his underwear off.

As he stepped out of them, his erection bobbed inches from her face. She grabbed it, squeezed it, and wrapped her lips around it.

"Ohhh!" he moaned.

She was a skilled cocksucker. She gave him excellent head.

"Oh! This is great. Stop or I'll cum," he warned.

She didn't stop. She doubled down.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Ohhhhh!" he cried out as he shot his load into her mouth. She calmly sucked and swallowed until he was finished.

"That was wonderful. Thank you," he said. He plopped down on the couch, sighed, and said, "I'll need a minute."

She sat beside him and said, "I'm not going anywhere. A little birdie told me that you have excellent stamina the second time around."

He laughed and said, "It sounds like you have a scouting report on me."

She laughed and said, "I do. Kiss me."

They necked like teenagers. He groped her; she groped him. They moaned and sighed often. His orgasm took the edge off, and he was willing to make out with her for twenty minutes.

He dropped his head to her breasts and showed them a lot of love.

"Oh! That's nice," she murmured. "No biting or rough play for me. I like it gentle, just like you're doing it."

"Damn," Dan thought. "She has a complete scouting report on me. Her daughter told her everything."

He sucked on her nipples as he caressed and squeezed her full boobies.

He felt her hands pressing down on his shoulders. He got the message, slid off the couch, and knelt between her thighs. He lapped her trimmed pussy.

"Oh! Ohhh!" she moaned.

He ate her like there was no tomorrow.

He was glad he hadn't performed oral sex on Marla. If he had, he'd have been distracted, comparing how they tasted and if their labia were similar. He was able to concentrate on Diana and enjoy her vagina.

He was sucking her clit and rubbing her G-spot when she froze, screamed and orgasmed. He felt her pussy pulsate and grab his finger. He paused and let her enjoy the moment.

She surprised him by demanding, "Put your cock in me! Now!"

She reclined on the couch. Dan got on top of her and slid his thick dick inside her. She bucked hard. He rode her vigorously.

"That's it. Slam your big cock in me! This I like rough."

Dan pounded her. His thrusts went in deep and hard. She moaned; he sweated and thought, "Hot pussies must run in the family. She is warm and juicy. Not as tight as Marla, but I'm not complaining."

Diana made an odd sound. It started as a low growl. It grew louder. Her hips met his stroke for stroke.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. Her body spasmed as she came a second time.

"Ohhh!" Dan groaned as his dick exploded inside her. He filled her with cum.

They lay together. Exhausted. Their minds were in another world. One of pleasure.

She nudged him and whispered, "Too much."

He smiled thinking she meant that he'd brought her too much pleasure or his dick was too big.

"Too much," she repeated. "You're too heavy and too hot," she gasped. "Get off me.'

"Oh." Dan climbed off her and sat on the floor. He idly played with a breast as she enjoyed her bliss.

She came around, smiled, and said, "That was great. Sorry for shouting at you. It's been a long while since I've been with a man. I knew with a little effort, you could coax two orgasms out of me."

She smiled and said, "I owe you. Next time, you can pick how we do it. I like all the standard positions. No anal."

"So there will be a next time?" Dan teased.

"Damn straight!"

^^^

The next morning, Dan and Diana were in good moods. Marla had breakfast with her mother. They giggled like schoolgirls as Di told her about her tryst.

Later, Marla rubbed against Dan and said, "Good job, stud."

After a security check confirmed all potential entrance sites were secure, the group met in the office, except for Stan. He was still persona non grata.

"The building is secure," Dan said. "We have sufficient food. I think we can afford to make a run to the highway to see if this zombie outbreak is happening elsewhere.

"I'll take my truck out this morning."

"I'll join you," Marla said.

"Thank you for volunteering," he said sarcastically.

The meeting broke up. Marla said, "There's something I need to do before I go. Okay?"

Dan nodded; she went off.

Dan loaded guns, got spare ammo, and headed to the bathroom to relieve himself. He opened the door, and there was Marla. Her eyes caught his in the mirror. She mouthed, 'Get out'.

If you walked in on someone in the bathroom, you wouldn't be surprised to be told that. What surprised Dan was that Marla was naked and not alone. Jeff was in there. He was naked, and his eyes were screwed shut.

Marla was bent over the sink, and the eighteen-year-old was slamming his salami into her doggie style. The teen grunted and froze balls deep into the other eighteen-year-old. His glutes flexed. Dan knew he was spewing his seed into the young brunette.

Dan backed out slowly and quietly. He sat by the front door.

Marla joined him ten minutes later. Her face was flush. They grabbed the guns, safely got into the truck, and drove off.

"About what you saw..." she said.

"Your business is your business, he said brusquely.

"I want you to know. He's a good guy. We have been talking about how we could die any minute without experiencing the things we've dreamed about doing. We talked about our plans, the places we wanted to visit, and the things we wanted to do. He wanted to become a mechanical engineer.

"I can't make all his dreams come true, but I can help him with one. I let him fuck me so he doesn't die a virgin."

She stopped talking; Dan was silent for many minutes. Then he said, "You're a good, kind person, Marla."

She smiled. They were silent again. It was no longer awkward.

Theirs was the only vehicle on the road. They saw zombies but no people.

They made it to the highway and headed to the big city.

"Dammit! Where are the cars and people?" Marla asked.

Dan pulled into the rest stop. It had bathrooms, gas, food, and snacks. The pit stop was accessible by cars going in either direction.

Marla said, "I see cars and trucks, but no people."

They grabbed shotguns, stuffed a gun in their pants, and went inside. There were zombies. They were congregated in the food court. They were eating an elderly man and woman.

Two turned and took a step toward Dan and Marla. Their shotguns sounded like cannons. They blew the head off the monsters.

"Hey! Help!"

Dan and Marla saw a young man and woman jumping and waving. They were on the second floor.

"Stay there," Dan shouted. "We'll come to you."

They put down another five creatures as they made the way to the couple.

The young woman gushed, "We're so glad to see you. We came in here and we were attacked. Jim and I got away, but they got Jim's parents." She pointed toward the food court.

"We encountered these creatures in the city," Jim said. "My family has a cabin in the mountains. We were trying to escape, but the things are out here too."

"Where are you from?" Marla asked.

"We live in Nashville," Julie said.

"The monsters are everywhere," Jim said. "All over the world."

"Dammit," Dan said. "We'd hoped... never mind. A group of us is in a small town thirty minutes from here. You're welcome to join us."

"Thank you!" Julie hugged the big man as tears streaked her cheeks.

On the drive back to town, they exchanged names, and Jim and Julie told their story. They retold it to the group when they entered the jail after everyone was introduced.

Miss Alice insisted on giving them something to eat and drink.

Jim said, "We are newlyweds who live in Nashville. We do business consulting and work out of our house. Julie is pregnant. We were living a normal life.

"The day after the meteor shower, weird things began to happen. There were stories on the news about attacks on people. They weren't regular robberies or shootings.

"Later, we learned people were eating people, and it was a growing epidemic that was happening all over the whole world. The Governor activated the National Guard. It didn't help. The police, firefighters, soldiers, doctors...the infection seems to be everywhere and affecting everyone.

"My folks live nearby. They came and got us. We hoped we'd be safe in the country. We stopped for gas and to use the bathroom. Things seemed okay, but..."

Jim choked up. Julie consoled him and finished the story.

"The creatures killed Jim's parents. We hid in a janitor's closet. We came out when we heard gunfire, and you rescued us. Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Dan pulled Max, Marla, and Miss Alice aside. Marla said, "We're fucked!"

Miss Alice frowned at her usage of foul language and said, "At least we know where we stand. No one is coming to save us. We are on our own. We have a duty and responsibility to protect the children."

"Yes," Dan concurred.

"The zombies are dead," Max said. "Dead bodies decay. Won't their flesh rot and disappear, and this nightmare will end?"

"We can only hope," Miss Alice said.

"It never does in the movies," Marla said.

^^^

Later that morning, Dan saw Jeff making goo-goo eyes at Marla. She smirked, nodded, and went into the bathroom. He followed her.

Ten minutes later, he came out smiling. She stepped out a few minutes later. Her face was flush. She went to Dan and asked, "Should we make a food run?"

"Do you have time?" he asked grumpily.

"Time?" she said, bewildered. She studied his face. He tried unsuccessfully to hide his emotions.

"You're jealous," she said. "Yes. Jeff and I had sex in the bathroom. Do you want some? We're fuck buddies. You can bend me over the sink, or I can bounce up and down on your cock while you sit on the toilet.

"What I do and who I do is my business," she said angrily. "I think rewarding the men who risk their lives to defend us is only fair, and it distracts me from this nightmare.

"If you're mad or jealous, or you think I'm too promiscuous because I have sex with you, Jeff, and Max, take me off your dance card."

"Max?"

"I'll give any man who will protect these children some R & R."

She huffed and walked away.

^^^

After lunch, Diane sought out Dan and said, "I hear you and my daughter had a little tiff."

Dan's eyebrows shot up.

Di chuckled and said, "We talk about everything." She grabbed his hand and led him into the bathroom. She locked the door, knelt, and got his cock out. She chuckled and teased, "Hard already?"

She sucked his member until he almost came. She stopped abruptly and said, "Time for you to eat my pussy."

They undressed. She turned away, leaned on the sink, and spread her legs. Dan got under her and ate her snatch. His nose pressed against her anus as his tongue brushed her clit and dug out her sweet nectar.

He brought her to the edge, stood, and thrust his cock into her.

"Ohhh!" they moaned.

There were no preliminary strokes. He pounded her.

They came quickly and enjoyed the endorphins that flooded their bodies.

She moved to the toilet and peed. Dan watched while resting against the sink.

She laughed and said, "Angry sex is good sex! You are pissed at my daughter, and I'm the beneficiary."

She wiped and flushed. She kissed him and said, "My daughter likes you. She's prideful. She won't admit that she needs your respect. Make up with her and fuck her brains out, or this is the last time you'll get a sniff of my pussy."

She dressed and left.

Dan dressed, considered her words, and wondered, "How have I gotten into this crazy sex triangle? A mom is ordering me to have sex with her daughter!"

^^^

The teachers gathered the kids in the bullpen and gave them math problems to solve and essays to write. They found pens, pencils, and paper, and had them draw happy things, like dogs, cats, and flowers.

Dan wasn't monitoring Marla, but he noticed that twice when she ducted into the bathroom, she was joined by a visitor. First, it was Max. The second time it was Jeff.

He saw Jeff and Marla hang out after their tryst. They laughed and talked. It was obvious they liked each other.

He sighed and thought, "I can't blame the guys. Marla is young and pretty, and pussy is pussy. A young man will get it anywhere he can."

A short while later, he went to Marla when she was alone and asked, "Can we talk?"

She nodded.

He said, "I am being unfair to you. I am jealous. I've never shared a partner before." He blushed, laughed at himself, and said, "How hypocritical of me! I'm not being exclusive, yet I'm upset that you aren't.

"I understand why you're doing what you're doing. Your reasoning is sound. It shows you are a kind, caring person. The world needs more people like you. I'm honored to be your friend with or without benefits."

Tears spilled out of her eyes as Marla hugged him tightly for a long time. When she pulled away, her hand grasped his. She led him to the bathroom.

He locked the door while she undressed.

"You are beautiful!" he said. He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. In between kisses, Dan complimented her and said positive things about her body.