Zoom Punishment Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The receptionist put that on me!" she wailed softly.

Sumi nodded. "To help with leaking," she said.

Vicky moaned in humiliation into the pillow and tried to close her legs. Sumi gave her a little slap on her buttocks!

"Leave them open," Sumi said. "I'm your much higher superior here--and in uniform."

She was pleased the American girl stopped moving. Good.

"Roll over," Sumi instructed.

Vicky did, now looking up--her legs spread, pale thighs exposed.

Sumi touched Vicky's lips with two fingers. The girl looked timidly up at her.

"We're practicing submission," Sumi said. "Okay?"

Vicky flinched slightly--but nodded.

"Good. Open your mouth and suck gently on my fingers," Sumi instructed.

Vicky paused. Her blush was incredible--she was paler than most Tersnians so it showed more. Maybe she was more deeply embarrassed too?

Sumi let her fingers dip slightly into Vicky's mouth and felt the girl suck. Her tongue ran over the tips. Sumi nodded--and gave Vicky a bright smile!

"Good girl!" she beamed. "That's not bad, is it?"

"Nhnn-nnh," Vicky said.

"Right. Now, I'll give you a choice: I have reservation tickets to a place I happen to quite like... and I think you'll like as well. I realize you just got off a punishment. I did as well."

She grinned at Vicky's look of surprise. "I'll tell you about it, if you come. Anyway, I will take you out--trust me, you'll be fine, even after the Time Out pulsing--spanking--but--"

She paused for a moment to see if Vicky reacted to the 'but'--however the girl lay there, still looking up, waiting.

"But--you are going to be in learning about Tersnian etiquette. With a punishment officer. That means you'll be firmly 'under' me. Understood? I'm not going to be horrible or anything--but if I give you unpleasant orders you have to do them, and do them without much resistance."

She could see the girl looked wary at that. Well, good. Sumi knew most Tersnian girls of her strata would jump at the invitation... and wouldn't need to be told that they'd be taking the compliant, submissive role. The American understood that this could well be hard. Sumi wondered if Vicky would trust her.

Then Vicky nodded. Sumi beamed. She withdrew her fingers from Vicky's mouth and pulled the girl up to sitting.

"Let me see," she said, getting up.

In short order she had returned with sweatpants, a clean t-shirt, a head-scarf, and slippers.

"Can I take this thing off?" Vicky asked, nodding down at the pad.

"No--better use it--I know American pads stick to your panties. Tersnian pads stick to the skin--better protection."

Vicky blushed and didn't look thrilled. The thing was designed for post-punishment application so it was quite a lot thicker than she was used to. She looked over the sweats.

"I hope we're going to a bar-b-que," she said darkly.

Sumi actually understood the reference! "Don't worry about being dressed casually," she said. "You're with me. People will be impressed you've got that much on."

Vicky flushed at that and looked like she might bail out--but she pulled the pants on.

"Come on."

Vicky followed her. Sumi was impressed with her fortitude in being willing to go out-- she'd clearly had a very rough day. They got onto her electric scooter and Sumi pulled away.

"You better have me back before the house-mom decides to imprison me for curfew," Vicky said.

"Don't worry--you're with me. If you would normally get in trouble, I'm the one who would be assigned the blame."

"... ohhh." Vicky said after some consideration.

Sumi smirked even though Vicky, behind her, couldn't see it. She'd discovered how to get her superior in trouble! She wondered if the girl would be brave enough to try it. It was a Tersnian tradition--but probably not common when out with an actual disciplinary officer.

The Tersnian causeway was, itself, pretty breath-taking. The incredible star-scraper towers with their clusters of mere skyscrapers around them lit up the growing darkness. The roadways were raised and pristine looking. They had high overhead lights and a few moving billboards shone, lit up, to persuade passersby.

There were mazes of walkways and connecting tubes between buildings. Lanes and even individual roads for mass transit snaked around in several directions, their color-coded trams whisking along from one stop to the next.

Vicky was staring at it as they exited, dropping down into one of the districts near the Tersnian Academy of the Arts.

She pulled in at a building with an open terrace on the second floor.

"This is a service establishment where university students go to work off any punishment points," Sumi said.

Vicky's eyes widened. "How does that--"

"You'll see," Sumi smiled.

There was a girl at the stairwell entrance that led up--but Sumi's uniform got them straight past her. Signs pointed to where the servers were to go and where customers would. Scratchy video images of cartoon cat-girls bearing curled whips scowled sternly out at them, their cartoon eyes tracking Vicky as if she might be detoured to the service rooms!

Vicky had had enough experience with artificial intelligences recently to move closer to Sumi as they passed.

The inside restaurant and outside tables had a relaxed, smoky atmosphere with soft music playing.

Vicky stared as she saw the servers!

They were almost all girls--but not entirely.

They wore uncomfortable looking rubbery and skimpy maids uniforms in bright pinks and dark blacks. Their boots were downward-pointing punishment shoes that they pranced about in. Their mouths were fixed with noise-canceling gags.

"Miss Officer!" an older woman--the hostess or manager had bustled out! "So glad to see you!"

Sumi gave a polite curtsey. "Out on the terrace if there's room," she said.

"Of course!" The woman led them through the inside. Vicky could see that while not all the servers were in the revealing rubbery "punishment" uniforms, many were--and she saw little dramas playing out across the restaurant floor.

A girl bent over, her hands gripping a low wooden bar as an older, sharply dressed woman swatted her presented buttocks with a light paddle. She chatted with two others--another woman and a man--between strokes. Vicky could see the bent girl's face wince with each spank.

A young woman lay over the lap of a man who might be in his mid 30's. He spanked her, periodically pausing to chat with her. Vicky could see her glowering and gripping the chair legs as she answered whatever questions he asked--clearly despising the attention.

Sumi guided her out onto the terrace. Around an outdoor stage were three Time-Out "urinals." Two were occupied with a miserable looking boy and an equally uncomfortable looking girl squirming on them. The boy sported an obvious erection in his rubber outfit. She could only imagine what the insides of those rubber panties must be like!

Vicky brought a hand to her mouth, watching their legs kick slightly as they flexed and whimpered. She felt Sumi stroke down her spine, her hand landing at the base, just above her buttocks. She felt a surge of embarrassed annoyance seeing what she must have looked like just a few hours before, straddling the 'urinal bottom' with her hands bound above her head as the lounge visitors watched.

The hostess seated them where they had a good view of the two occupied stations.

"They're set for Level 2, generally," Sumi said, answering Vicky's unasked question. "They're far more familiar with it than you would be--but the rubber outfits do make it more unpleasant."

She watched the boy's rubber-sheathed cock bob.

"Kegels help, they say," Sumi said. "When you're in time out--a good cadence of them seems to help with leaking and some of the discomfort."

"Ugh," Vicky said--but she didn't look away. "Do you know what they did?"

"All punishment servers here did something--usually at the university--or Social Media infractions--to get points. You can look up specifics with your widget. If they have more than six points outstanding, their punishments here get posted to their profile pages... so all their friends will see it."

Vicky grimaced at that. "I don't have a social media page yet," she said.

"Oh," Sumi said. "You do--just not available to people at your general level. Your boss can see it. I can."

Vicky looked horrified. Sumi laughed. "After you unlock some more social achievements, you'll be able to go in and curate it. For now, don't worry over-much."

Vicky stewed and blushed. Still, the Time Out booths held her attention. The girl was humping the generator slightly: little pelvic thrusts as her head lolled and she moaned, eyes nearly closed. If Vicky hadn't known better, she would have thought it looked like pleasure.

She shifted. "Are you going to punish me?" she asked Sumi.

Sumi bent over and kissed her. "A very little bit," she said and giggled. "It wouldn't be a Tersnian date if I did not--but you'll see how it works. Trust me."

Vicky bit her lower lip--but nodded. Her level of sexual frustration was so high that the prospect of a very very little bit of punishment sounded... good. She pushed her hair back, and looked at Sumi. "Ok."

Sumi grinned at that. She put her hand over Vicky's and used her widget to order. "I'm ordering for you," Sumi said. "You'll rate your satisfaction with the order and it'll help with future dates to figure out what you like."

"I don't even get a look?" Vicky asked. She was a little annoyed--but she knew that in Tersnia the more dominant party was in charge of, well, everything.

"The menu's in Islander," Sumi said. "This isn't a place they would even let tourists in."

"Oh."

Sumi shifted in closer. "So--I have an uncomfortable question, Victoria."

Shit. Vicky looked at her--in this context, an uncomfortable question sounded like it could be... extremely uncomfortable.

Sumi shook her head. "Not like that--I don't think. No. I flagged you first because I thought you'd probably need assistance getting your feet grounded in our society. Plus," she gave Vicky another quick kiss, "I thought you were cute."

Vicky felt her cheeks burn with blush, and blinked--but nodded.

"It means that I got a notification from Central by way of my own 'friend' Artilect."

"Friend Artilect?" Vicky asked.

"Like your Miss Midnight--the executive's regular secretary got assigned an Artilect--a personal AI 'friend' who is responsible for her discipline and general well being. Not everyone has one."

Vicky made a face. "She wasn't very friendly towards me."

Sumi laughed. "I'm sure your Miss Midnight makes her girl get on her knees and grovel in the mornings for leniency during the day--things like that. It's a kind of game once you get used to it--but no, I have one because of my station with the punishment corps. Anyway, my own dropped in on me today during a punishment session--my own punishment session--to ask me about you."

Vicky's eyes widened. "About me?"

"Sure--my AI friend can see my social profile and my widget connections and so on--she knows I'm interested in you so--"

"Wait--wait, how--how exactly are you interested in me?" Vicky asked. She gave her voice an air of indignation. She wasn't exactly shocked to hear it--but stated like that was a bit...

"Like the wolf is interested in the rabbit," Sumi laughed. "I suspect you are delicious and I intend to find out."

Vicky blanched and felt a spike of anger. The girl on the TimeOut station gave a throaty moan, and bucked in her restraints. Both of them looked at her, seeing her gasp and cry out, apparently unable to bear the punishment-level any longer.

Sumi stroked her hand. "It's an old Tersnian saying--don't take it badly--no--I got a notification because Central has some kind of question about your personnel stack."

Vicky's roiling emotions suddenly contracted into a flat surface of alarm. She glanced back at Sumi.

"I don't understand. What's a personnel stack?"

"It's like your personal file--all the information Central has about you--but it's like... encrypted? Anyway: the system knows something is weird but doesn't know what."

Vicky opened her mouth. Closed it.

Sumi watched her.

"I don't--"

"I got a request to ask you if there was any reason you can think of why the data would have something that doesn't--"

"I don't--"

"I'm sure you don't know what's going on with it--no one does--not even Central. But if you can think of anything--any reason--I can tell them and that will close out the--"

"I don't feel too good--"

Vicky stood and ran--she bolted to the washrooms and knelt in one of the stalls, throwing up into the basin of one of the squat toilets.

She was panting--but had stopped shaking when one of the rubber-suited girls came in and crouched down beside you.

"Are you okay?" the girl asked. She had a wet hot wash cloth and used it to wipe at Vicky's face.

Vicky nodded. "I just got... a little sick?"

The girl looked her over, concerned.

"Let's go to the couch," she helped Vicky get up.

"I'm here with a girl--she probably--" Vicky started.

"She's at your table. She's definitely concerned about you--but it's okay--come on." She walked Vicky over to the couch and sat her down, sitting next to her.

Vicky hugged herself.

The girl studied her.

"Sorry," Vicky said. "Are you going to get in trouble for coming in here and--"

"No!" The girl laughed. "No, I was sent. It's fine. I'm your server--I have five points to work off and you're my table so you'll get to punish me!"

Vicky felt herself blush.

"I don't--Miss--I'm not sure--"

"I'd much rather you than the punishment officer!" the girl said. "Anyway, I got the points. I need to get rid of them. That's how things work here. It's not pleasant but I'm not mad at you or anything."

Vicky closed her eyes and took deep breaths. She nodded. "Okay," she conceded. She realized she was very, very able to give this girl some punishment. Her sexual frustration flexed like some deep-sea leviathan. She could do this... she wanted to do it.

"Feeling any better?" the girl asked.

Vicky nodded, slowly. She had no idea what she was going to say to Sumi though.

The girl got her up and out--back to the table. She felt eyes on her--the guest being walked by a girl in the punishment rubbers. Ughhh. Still...

Sumi sat, looking... well, concerned--but not horrified. She got up and took Vicky from the server girl and got her into the seat.

"Come back in a moment," she told the server, who bowed took a step back, and turned and quickly left.

"I--" Vicky started.

"Shh," Sumi said. "You don't have to. I told you there was a question. You don't need to have an answer or tell me if you do. If it were a big thing, I wouldn't have gotten the message like that. Okay?"

Vicky nodded, unhappily.

When she'd met Carlson in the prison interview room, she'd been entirely on her guard. At the age of 20, and imprisoned for white-collar crime, she was looking at 8 years in the woman's prison. There was something--not unsavory about the man--no, just... disconcerting. He wore a brown suit and tie that all looked wrong on him--like a kid playing dress up. He wore glasses she was pretty sure he didn't need--or, well, didn't need badly. He seemed uncomfortable in the meeting room--in the whole prison--like being in a woman's prison was a novelty for him.

He'd had her papers on the desk before him. He'd glanced at her--looked back down at his notes.

'Miss Truman?"

She'd nodded. Carlson wasn't her lawyer... wasn't anyone on her visitor's list. She'd just been told there was someone here-to-see-her.

"I'm told you've been subject to, uhm, abuse in here?" he looked up.

She'd pressed her lips together.

"I didn't say anything," she'd said. She was wondering what he was on about.

"No," he agreed. "This isn't about a complaint you filed or anything like that. You have a designation of a 'P' on your file--from the administration." He showed her a hard copy of her file. Indeed, following her correctional facility ID number, there was a 'P.' in the next unnamed field on the sheet. "That, I'm told, means you were identified as being selected for--uh--corporal correction?"

She'd felt a rush of blush. She'd growled. "Who are you!"

She wore wrist cuffs that were affixed to the table in front of her, like she was a dangerous murderer--in truth, she was in a minimum security women's prison. She wasn't at all sure why shackles were being used--she guessed it was some kind of procedure--or maybe they were just... fucking with her.

"I work for the government, Victoria--Vicky?"

She'd nodded, eyeing him.

"The State Department, specifically. We are looking for individuals that meet a certain profile--you hit a good number of the points." He'd cleared his throat. Another paper.

"Before your, uhm, bad decision, you applied for a position with Synergistia--a Tersnian technology--"

"What--what is this!?" She was red faced--embarrassed. How did he know this?? What was it?

He held up a placating hand. "Vicky--"

"You can stick with Ms. Truman," she'd snapped.

"Vicky," he'd said again, clearly not overly impressed with her anger. "I'm given to understand that the 'P' in your file means you've been identified as a subject of corporal punishment--spanking--by the correctional officers."

Her face flared. Fuck him. She kept her mouth shut. It occurred to her that he could get her in a lot of trouble with the staff. She certainly hadn't filed any complaints--even though the guards had identified her as one of the... 'sPankable' inmates.

She'd only had a couple of light sessions--but witnessed five more--well more severe. How did he know this!?

She just glared at him.

"If you agree to my terms," he'd said, "the State Department is willing to commute your sentence.

An hour later, he'd watched her, her prison trousers around her ankles, bent over a table, taking 12 strokes from Guard Mathers. Each stroke made her wince and she blushed in miserable, nearly hysterical humiliation as he saw what he'd come to see. When the ordeal was done, and she'd been allowed up, sniffling despite herself, he'd presented papers and documents.

She'd left the facility that evening.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12