Zulaykha

Story Info
Falling for an Arabic-SSBBW.
2.1k words
3.8
4.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just started doing some temp work at a startup software company in Oakland, California doing IT stuff. After a few days I was getting fed up with the young-geeks I'd been forced to work with, most, but not all, were incel's (Involuntary Celibate). Wikipedia describes them thusly:

"An incel is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one. Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment and hatred, misogyny, misanthropy, self-pity and self-loathing, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against women and sexually active people."

It's not that I wanted to hang out with them during lunch in the cafeteria, but I didn't know anyone, and I was trying to be social; hopefully I could meet more people by biding my time.

I got the feeling that they thought I was a snob and too good for them: OK, well, I am actually, too good for them, not a snob, but anyway, they'd start to get all pissy and butt-hurt when I didn't want to grade women on their looks. Their favorite person to laugh at was one of the receptionists: she was a fat Lebanese woman named Zulaykha. She was my age, in her mid-40's, around 5' 2", 325-lbs., she always wore her long wavy-hair in a ponytail that fell down to her glorious bottom. She was unique in that she had the cutest freckles all over her face: she's the only Arabic woman I'd ever seen with them! Her body looked so soft and inviting with her huge tummy, arms and ass. I was smitten, and went out of my way to flirt with her like crazy; hell, I even asked her out once, but she informed me "There's no dating at work..."

Anyway, that Friday, after Zulaykha had sat down to eat her lunch, one of the little pricks told an extra-shitty, misogynistic and racist fat-joke. When I didn't laugh, they wanted to know why:

"Damn bro, that was totally hella funny!"

I sighed, "Was it?" irritated because he felt he was entitled to not just his kicking-down on someone who he perceived was lower on the social ladder but was affecting his voice with a "blaccent": it was embarrassing, hell, he's as white as they come!

"Lookit'er, she's a hecken fat pig!" one of them scoffed as she took a sip from her drink then a bite of her sandwich.

"Is she?"

"Dude, anyone that fat shouldn't be eating anything..."

"Why?"

"Lookit all those fat rolls, she even has side boobs, that's totally hella gross..."

"Is it?"

"You totally know she's got a big ol' flabby cow-pussy too..." one of them laughed, "Would you fuck her?"

"Oh, hell yeah!" I said watching the way the sun played on her hair.

"I totally dare you to go talk to her bro!"

I grinned, "You bet I will... BRO!"

"Dude, nu-uhhhhhh...

"You won't either..."

"Daaamn bro, she's hella disgusting..."

I picked up my things and walked over to Zulaykha's table, "May I sit down?"

"Oh hi, Eddie, sure..." She had the sexiest accent ever!

"Zulaykha?"

"Yes?"

"Can I take you to dinner tonight?"

"I..." she began to want to say yes, but continued with, "Sorry, there's no dating at work..."

"Oh, don't worry about that, I'm quitting in about five minutes..." I smirked.

"My gosh, why?"

"Do you know what an incel is?"

"Uhhh, yeah?"

"Because they're a bunch of self-pitying losers... and I don't want people thinking I'm one of them! Besides, I've had a huge crush on you the second I saw you Zulaykha..."

"But?"

"I'm not seeing anyone, I'm totally legit... I thought we could get something to eat tonight if you're not busy?"

"How about Ethiopian? There's a good place in Oakland, off Grant..."

"Cool!" I smiled, "I live in Hayward..."

"What's yer number?"

"It's..."

After we'd gotten everything settled, we shook hands, "I'll see you tonight then..." but I forgot to let go.

"Uhhh-huuuhhh... But ummm, kin I have my hand back though?"

"Oh, sorry," I blushed.

On my way out, I walked past the table full of the slack-jawed pusillanimous-buffoons that were staring at me, waiting for the punchline of which they expected to be a good joke for them. I shook my head with thoughts of meeting Zulaykha later that evening, "Ya know, I keep thinkin'..."

"What's that?"

"You losers don't even like each other, so why do you hang out together?"

"Fuck you!"

"Thanks for the offer, BRO... But you're not my type!"

"Daah-zaaaam," they laughed at him, "Total sick burn!"

Our first date went very well, because she gave me a great lead and I had a real job on Tuesday!

On our fourth date we went for a walk after dinner: we'd worked up to holding hands!

We had been dating about two months, when one blustery Saturday evening in November we were out walking, and it was threatening to rain. We were about a mile from her house when the sky opened up and it began dumping buckets on us: by the time we got home we were drenched, and right as we stepped through the door the power went out, plunging us into darkness.

"You, OK?" she asked concernedly.

"Oh, sure... a bit cold though..."

"Then let's get warm under the blanket an' snuggle on the couch..."

"Mmmmmm, this is nice," I purred once I'd gotten my shoes and wet jacket off and was under the warm quilt with her.

"Oh, hey, I keep forgetting to tell you: almost all of IT got canned yesterday..."

"No way, seriously?"

"Yep, they'd set up spy cameras in the ladies' toilets and were posting them on-line!"

"I knew they were creepy little shits..."

We went on talking, but the rain pouring down on the roof was having a hypnotic effect on the both of us and we fell asleep.

When I awoke, I had no idea what time it was, but it was undoubtedly very late, the power hadn't come on yet, and it was still dumping outside...

Being so close to Zulaykha was electrifying; she was so warm and soft; I wanted her; I needed her! The very thought of feeling her bare skin was overwhelming. The mad desire engulfed me: my heart was racing... I was trembling with uncertainty as my cock stiffened in the anticipation... My yearning fingers sought out the flesh of this woman that I knew I wanted forever.

Up under her blouse I probed, causing her breathing to become labored and erratic. I searched out the deep folds and rolls of her sides, then up under her big doughy, sweaty arms.

I then wormed my way through her bra to her erect nipples, pinching, pulling, massaging... She was letting out moans and little squeals of delight.

She kissed my neck, ears, and mouth: her lips were moist, her tongue decisive. Sliding down my zippered fly, her hand was hot, sweaty, and strong. In a matter of seconds, her squeezing and pumping had milked out enough hot stickiness that I could hear a spack-spack-spack-sound while she stroked my stiff shaft.

Holding her fingers to my mouth, she pushed me gently away... There was the faint rustle of fabric drawn over flesh, the disengaging pop of one... two... three... four brasier hooks... a muffled, fip, fip, fip, of her skirt's buttons being undone... and finally, the softest whispered, swifffff... of panties being drawn down from her bountiful backside.

Off came my pants, underwear, and shirt, when she sucked a nipple between her teeth and the dizzying pleasure of her tongue dancing over it was making me groan.

We embraced, our mouths joined again, and tongues wrestled, playing between lips and teeth, while I caressed her sides, becoming mesmerized by the deep folds of her fat rolls.

I hefted her breasts, and just like her wonderful tummy, their great size had allowed gravity to pull and stretch them to a length that caused them to droop and hang flaccidly over her big belly. I was trying to imagine all the adorable stretchmarks that surely must cover them.

Getting onto my knees I explored her navel with my tongue while cradling her stomach in my arms, it felt so good to hold, caress and kiss all over. From her heady aroma, a combination of spicy cologne, bitter-sweet sweat, and strong animal secretions, it was obvious she appreciated the adoration of her superfluous tummy. I was wondering: by itself, alone, what must it weigh? That thought in itself was thrilling, so I began with some experimental nibbles, then hearing how much she enjoyed that, I continued with much harder biting. I liked the feel of her cellulite in my teeth, but she really got off on my trying to "inside-out" her belly button by sucking on it.

Pushing me to the floor, she dangled those pendulous boobs of hers in my face. While I played with her nipples, she raised her hips and slowly dropped them again, thus allowing me to slip neatly inside of her: I was finding the weight of her tummy pressing down on me both, comforting and erotic.

At first it was a very slow and deliberate up and down motion, but after a few minutes she sped things up causing her thick oozing juices to flow out of her, creating a soul-satisfying, splip-splap... splip-splap... splip-splap-sound.

"R-r-r-ugh, mrr-ugh!" she huffed and growled through clenched teeth, grinding faster and faster... "Uh...uh... uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uuuuuh-huh!" she was trembling, quaking and shaking...

"Huuuu, huuuuu, huuuuuugh..." I let it all go, squirting pulse after pulse into her, "UUUUUGH!!"

The very second I had finished, I slapped her thigh lightly, indicating I wanted her to get up, and just as she did, I slipped further down under her in time to catch my hot come that was leaking out of her and into my mouth. Greedily slurping it all down, I was methodically scooping and digging the last little bit out of her vagina, then set to work on her labia, then her clitoris.

"OH GOD... OH GOD... OH GOD! Don't ssss-stop, don't stop, don't stop!" but then, "No, wait, stop, stop, stop!"

I fully realized what I was doing, because I knew if I asked her, she'd more than likely have reservation about the whole thing and tell me it was way too weird for her. So, taking a chance, I continued:

"I... I have to... Wait... stop, I'm gunna, I'm gunna, I'mmmm guhhh... Ooooooh, ohhhh-OOOOOOH! DON'T STOP EDDIE, PLEASE DON'T STOP EDDIE!"

Suddenly, a steaming hot torrent of pee came shooting out into my mouth: its flavor was very strong, salty, bitter, satisfying, and delicious! I had to swallow as fast as I could, I didn't want it to get on her carpet, but I really wanted to savor, not just the flavor, but the moment too...

"How did you know!" she giggled.

"What?" I asked sliding out from under her titanic-ass.

"That I have a pee-fetish!"

Wrapping her in my arms and nuzzling her ear, I whispered, "I didn't... I just hoped... you wouldn't mind... too much..."

"Ummm, c-can I be very, ummmm, c-c-candid w-with you?"

"Of course..." I sucked on her ear lobe.

"W'lll, ya see, I... I've always had this, wellll, fantasy..."

"Whatever you want... I'll do it!"

She sighed before continuing, "I... I need you to pee on my bare feet after, after we get out of bed later this morning..."

"Alright... but just your feet though?"

"Uh-huh, I do that every morning in the shower, then I jerk off... I've never been able to get the angle just right though..."

"Mmmmm, I have to watch you do that sometime, please!"

"But you can't do it anywhere else, OK? Then you have to lick it all off, and suck my toes, especially between my toes..." her voice took on a wistful quality in that last part.

"Just as long as it's not a dominance thing..."

"Mmmm, no, no, I have OCD, obsessive compulsive disorder, if you haven't noticed I'm very neurotic..."

"That's OK... I think it's absolutely adorable... Anything else?

"Ohhh, an' after that... I... I... I have to pee in your, your, your... Eddie, I reaaallly neeeeeed to face..." she whined, sounding like a little girl.

"That sounds nice: anything else?"

"Then make love to me in my bottom..."

"Go on... Whatever you desire little girl..."

"Wwww-would you, would you eat your come out of mmmm-my butthole then too?

"I love you... Never stop being you!"

"I know you do. That's why I can tell you what I need..."

THE END