Zulu Male Bisexuality

Story Info
Zithulele fucks Buthelezi and curvy Nomathemba.
2.1k words
3.4
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Nothing is impossible for a Zulu man with determination," Paul "Zee-Man" Zithulele said to himself as he walked out of the meeting with Hauser Enterprises human resources manager Rachel Heintz. Just like that, Paul had the job as sales director for Hauser Enterprises, with a starting salary of sixty five thousand dollars. Not bad considering Paul's previous jobs included being a call center operator and a food server at his alma mater, the University of Johannesburg. Good things come to the man who works hard...

The six-foot-tall, athletic and dark-skinned, bald-headed Zulu man strode confidently through the streets of Johannesburg, crown jewel of the Republic of South Africa. Dressed in a dark gray business suit and tie, Paul looked handsome and confident. He stopped at Smita's Flower Shop, got some flowers for his wife Nomathemba "Noma" Zondi. Next, Paul summoned an Uber and headed home, to his townhouse located in the Parktown suburb of metropolitan Johannesburg. Paul couldn't wait to share the good news with his wife Nomathemba. Things were going great...

As the Uber drove through the streets of metropolitan Johannesburg, Paul looked out the window. He saw a tall, blonde-haired and very attractive white woman with a big butt and smiled appreciatively. What brother doesn't like white ladies with big butts? Paul continued looking at folks on the streets and spotted a tall, dark-skinned fellow walking around shirtless. Paul grinned as he checked out the fellow's fine abs. Paul doesn't discriminate and can appreciate beauty in both the female and male forms. No shame in Paul's game.

The Uber finally arrived in the heart of Parktown. Paul exited the Uber and thanked the driver, an old Xhosa fellow named Jimmy, and then looked at his house. The two-story, four-bedroom townhouse had a small garden and was surrounded by a twelve-foot-high stone wall. The place once belonged to a wealthy Afrikaner named Hans, who had been quite reluctant to sell it. Paul and Nomathemba put their money together and purchased the townhouse, and it has been their home for the past three years.

"Hello Harriet," Paul said, patting his little Jack Russell terrier on the head as he opened the front door. The little dog bounced up and down, thrilled to see her master. Paul has been fond of small dogs like Jack Russell terriers and Chihuahuas for most of his life. In Paul's younger days, his folks had a small dog named Dakota who was simply delightful. Paul looked around his home, and wondered where Nomathemba was. He couldn't wait to tell her how well the interview with the corporation had gone...

Paul heard some sounds coming from upstairs and frowned. Where was Nomathemba and what was she up to? Paul took some meat strips from the fridge and dropped them on the floor, and Harriet eagerly wolfed them down. Paul put some cold water in Harriet's bowl and then headed upstairs. Perhaps Nomathemba was watching television or something. Paul knew how much his wife liked the TV series Queen Sono. Paul was fond of the TV series Shadow. He found it more realistic and gritty than the female-led, fun but melodramatic Queen Sono. Just a matter of preference...

Nomathemba Zondi is a lady who likes the finer things in life. The five-foot-eleven, curvy and dark-skinned, statuesque South African beauty was born in the environs of Pretoria, and moved to Gauteng to attend the University of Johannesburg in the mid-2010s. Nomathemba studied civil engineering, and graduated with honors. Along the way, Nomathemba met Paul Zithulele, a tall, handsome brother who simply took her breath away. Paul looked good, and he was smart, with ambition to spare. Nomathemba and Paul fell in love and got hitched shortly after graduation.

A couple of years after graduating from the University of Johannesburg, Nomathemba got herself a great job working for Turnkey Engineering Solutions, one of South Africa's top engineering companies. Nomathemba was making six figures and living it up, but things weren't going so great for her husband Paul. With the South African economy taking a serious hit during covid, the only jobs Paul could find involved serving food at campus restaurants or working at a call center. Considering Paul had a business degree, and could do so much work, the current state of the affairs pained him. Nomathemba was standing by her man...for now.

"Noma, I would do anything for you, including things that Paul would never do," said Elliott Buthelezi, and he winked at Nomathemba while spreading her thick dark thighs. Nomathemba grinned as Elliott brought his handsome face to her crotch and inhaled her womanly scent. Elliott buried his face between Nomathemba's thighs and began eating her pussy. The short, slim, dark-skinned and mustachioed fellow simply loves the taste of Nomathemba's pussy. No shame in Elliott's name...

"Go for it, Elliott," Nomathemba murmured, and the tall, curvy South African beauty stretched luxuriously on the bed as her lover ate her pussy. Nomathemba has known Elliott for a long time. The two of them have been in and out of each other's lives and it's mutually beneficial. Elliott fucks both women and men, and Nomathemba is one of those rare women who actually like bisexual men. From time to time, Nomathemba gets with Elliott for some safe, discrete fun. The fact that Nomathemba is now married to Paul hasn't changed things between her and Elliott...

"Honey I'm home," Paul said as he reached the second floor, and pushed open the master bedroom door. He bought flowers for his wife Nomathemba, intent on surprising her, but he was the one who ended up getting surprised. For Paul saw his wife Nomathemba stark naked on the bed, getting her pussy eaten by a short dark-skinned dude. Nomathemba's eyes fluttered when she saw her husband Paul standing her. Paul looked stunned, flabbergasted or flummoxed, to say the least. What the fuck?

"Paul, welcome home, I hope the interview went well, Elliott and I started without you," Nomathemba said nonchalantly. Nomathemba winked at Paul, and Elliott looked up, glancing at the man of the house. Elliott smiled at Paul, and then resumed eating Nomathemba's pussy without a care in the world. The lady of the house likes to fuck other men and doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks. What is the man of the house going to do about it?

"Noma, the interview went well, I got the job, now, you and Elliott better congratulate me good and proper," Paul said gruffly. Just like that, Paul unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick dark cock. Nomathemba licked her lips hungrily as she watched her husband Paul wave his dick at her. Elliott briefly looked at Paul and nodded in approval. The short fellow likes both pussy and dick, and loves playing with couples so there's no shame in his game. Zulu men and Zulu women have limitless passion and know how to get down and dirty, the rules of religion, culture or tradition be damned...

"Of course, Paul, you are my husband," Nomathemba said, and she sat up, beckoning for him to join her and Elliott on the bed. Paul undressed, revealing his buff, manly body. Just like that, Paul joined in on the fun. Nomathemba kissed Paul passionately, and he caressed her big breasts before giving her big butt a slap. Elliott continued eating Nomathemba's pussy, but kept his eyes locked on Paul's big dark cock. Like the dedicated friend and entertainer that he is, Elliott grabbed Paul's dick and stroked him while sliding his tongue into Nomathemba's pussy...

"That's more like it," Paul said, and he sucked on Nomathemba's big tits while Elliott ate her pussy. From the moment Paul first laid eyes on Nomathemba, one fine day inside the University of Johannesburg library, he knew she was special. The tall, busty, wide-hipped, curvy and big-bottomed, dark-skinned South African gal was sexy as Hell, with the kind of booty that simply wouldn't quit. Paul simply knew he had to have Nomathemba, so he relentlessly pursued her.

"Let me take care of you," Nomathemba said to Paul, and she looked at Elliott, who stopped eating her pussy at once. He'd pleasured her with his mouth and fingers, and she had fun, but now wanted to try new things. Nomathemba got on all fours and took Paul's cock into her hands. Just like that, Nomathemba began sucking Paul's dick and Elliott, taking his cues from her, did the same. Paul grinned as his wife Nomathemba sucked his dick while their friend Elliott sucked on his balls. Let the good times roll...

"Man, this is awesome," Elliott paused to say, and he winked at Nomathemba as they joined forces to suck Paul's dick. When his friend and sometime lover Nomathemba told him that she was marrying her fiancé Paul, Elliott figured their fun times were over, but the fun was just beginning. As it turns out, Paul is bisexual and Nomathemba found that insanely hot. This opened up a whole world of infinite fun for them. As a frequent guest at the Zithulele household, Elliott dutifully entertains both the husband and the wife. Gender equality never looked so good...

"Fill my holes, if you dare," Nomathemba said to her hubby Paul and their pal Elliott, after sharing some serious oral delight together. Paul smiled at Nomathemba and caressed her big black butt. Reaching for condoms and lube, Paul made good use of them, as did Elliott. Nomathemba looked at her two favorite men, and grinned. Both men looked on appreciatively as Nomathemba twerked her big booty for them. South African women got some of the best butts in the world, for real...

"Let's do this," Paul said, and the fun continued. Elliott put on a condom and lay flat on the bed as Nomathemba climbed on top of him. The curvy, big-breasted and big-bottomed Zulu woman straddled her friend and impaled herself on his big cock. Meanwhile, Paul came up behind Nomathemba and caressed her big butt. Spreading Nomathemba's ass cheeks wide open, Paul lubricated her and then pressed his big dick against her butt hole. With a firm push, Paul worked his dick into his wife Nomathemba's butt...

"Oh fuck yeah," Nomathemba squealed, and the tall, curvy Zulu gal moaned in pleasure. Elliott groaned and bucked his hips, slamming his hard dick into Noma's sweet pussy. At the same time, Paul gripped Nomathemba's hips and pushed his dick into her warm, tight butt hole. As her two favorite guys poured their masculine energies into her by cramming their dicks into her holes, Nomathemba screamed like a woman possessed. Elliott's dick filled Nomathemba's pussy while Paul's cock filled her butt hole. Let the good times roll...

After Paul and Elliott rammed their dicks into her holes for a while, Nomathemba took a breather. The sexy, curvy Zulu gal lay on the bed, catching her breath. Paul and Elliott were still horny, though. As Nomathemba looked on, Paul grabbed a new condom and lubricant. Elliott stroked his cock and took a new condom as well. With his wife Nomathemba watching, Paul climbed on top of Elliott, who gripped his hips and worked his cock into his ass. The man of the house has needs and they cannot be denied...

"Oh yeah, ride me," Elliott said, and he winked at his good friend Nomathemba as he slammed his cock into her husband Paul's tight butt. Paul groaned, stroking his cock as Elliott's cock filled his ass. Nomathemba watched, turned on by the spectacle. The sexy Zulu woman caressed her tits and fingered her pussy while watching the hot bisexual action between her favorite guys. Soon, the horny Nomathemba joined in on the fun, much to Paul and Elliott's sheer delight...

"Hmm, that feels good," Paul said, and he lay there as Eliott fucked him sideways. Nomathemba drew near and grabbed Paul's cock. Paul smiled as Nomathemba took his dick into her mouth. Noma is the kind of woman who will suck her man's dick while he's getting fucked in the ass by another man. As far as Paul is concerned, Nomathemba is the perfect woman, for he can totally be himself around her. Paul moaned in sheer pleasure as his wife Noma sucked his dick while their good friend Elliott fucked him in the ass. The three-way fun continued until the man of the house had enough. For the bisexual Zulu man, threesomes don't get any hotter!

"I wish you a fun and safe weekend, thanks for your hospitality," Elliott Buthelezi said to Paul Zithulele and his wife Nomathemba "Noma" Zondi after an afternoon of fun. Paul gave Elliott a manly hug while Nomathemba kissed him on the cheek. Elliott headed out, got in his car and drove home. After their pal Elliott's departure, Paul and Nomathemba took their dog Harriet for a walk, and when they came back, they ordered Chinese food, and watched their favorite soap operas. Just another day in the life of a modern Zulu couple.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers