All Comments on 'Zuz and I Explore Open Relationship'

by tworiversaway

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

"a couple that had taken part in a drug fueled orgy"...How fun is reading about drug addicts? No fun all! 1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Yes, I know we are dealing with "kinks" here BUT... this guy needs to grow a backbone. He lets his slut GF control everything about their sexual relationship and she twists him around her finger.

Has he know self esteem at all? Yes, we all see where this is going. He will fuck his assistant and his slut GF will see that as the green light to let loose on anyone she wants at the gym and cucky will just accept it. He really needs to assert himself otherwise he will simply become a doormat. All that crap about him not having any control over himself at all: wanting to masturbate within minutes of meeting someone. I mean, how old is he? 15? Just grow up and grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So my thing is don't let this drag on as a weak cuck

Let him have some kind of back bone

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You had a bad idea in coming to LW. The big dogs play here and you aren’t one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible writing and story telling.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

I would like to see the story end with him the keeping his dignity and his woman loving and respecting him.

Trying to navigate their lust to end in a somewhat healthy relationship would be interesting to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep trying. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice to come across a 'new' writing style and unusual scenarios (Have read some of your other's). You tease the reader into the head of the man. Well-done.

Speechless2025Speechless20258 months ago

I love this series and hope you one day return to it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The apparent lack of any sort of ending means this story basically blows.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu8 months ago

Yuck.

It was a mistake reading this

I hate cuck stories...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous