Look At My Tits Ch. 03

Story Info
Laura's chance to shop.
2.7k words
4.5
51.3k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in Jane's car as we pulled away from the house still trying to gain my bearings. As we drove things began to look very familiar to me. "I know where we are!" Jane looked over from the drivers seat. "Huh?"

"Never mind..."

"What do you mean you know where you are?" Jane asked with a puzzled look on her beautiful face.

"I don't know Jane... sorry... just not myself today"

"You are acting very strange Laura, is everything OK with you and John, are you sick... what's the matter?"

"I'm fine... I just don't feel myself today... that's all..." As the words tumbled from my lips I chuckled too myself. If she only knew how close to the truth that statement really was. We continued down the road for a few minutes in silence, giving me time to gather my thoughts. Laura and John live 2 towns from mine. I know exactly where we are. This could be very helpful in pulling off this new "Laura experience." How long will this last? Am I dreaming? The thoughts raced through my mind as I remained focused on trying to figure this all out.

"LAURA!"

"Oh sorry Jane... were you saying something?"

"Pull it together Laura... what is going on with you? Would you rather see a doctor than go shopping?"

"I'm sorry again Jane... Its just John left in such a rush this morning... It's a weekend and I was hoping to spend some quality time with him..."

Jane paused before commenting. She looked in thought and then finally spoke.

"I understand... Tom rushed out this morning too... it's always work before me too... You think you would get used to it, but it hurts every time..." I looked at Jane's hands on the steering wheel. She had a huge wedding and engagement ring on... Tom must be her husband.

"Jane... lets forget our men troubles and have fun shopping today... deal?"

"Deal" Jane smiled and continued her driving past a little restaurant that my wife and I used to eat at when we were younger. As we followed the road I realized the shp we must be heading to and decided to concentrate more on a conversation with Jane to get to know her better.

"How long has it been since we had a girls night Jane?"

"Oh gosh... years... well since my bachelorette party I guess..."

"Well then... lets make plans to go out some time... we can keep our selves entertained if our men need to work so much"

"Sounds great Laura... I'll call the girls when I get home and get something in the works for this week... but you said men, and we are in a men free zone today... have you forgotten?"

Jane looked my way and smiled. She is so hot. I would love to spend more time with her. I would love to be with her... but she is Laura's sister.

"I haven't forgotten... last time I promise"

We pulled into the shop and got out of the car. Jane walked to the front of the car and waited for me. I stepped around to the front of the car with her, wondering why she had not moved towards the door.

"Laura, can I have a cigarette? I left mine at home. Tom would kill me if he knew, but it's the men free zone... so what the hell..."

I reached into my purse and pulled out the pack handing one to Jane and placing one between my own lips. I found the lighter and offered it to Jane. She lit her cigarette and held out the flame for me to light mine. I pulled the smoke into my lungs and held it there for a few seconds and then release the smoke through my mouth. Jane did the same. The smoke seemed to have a calming effect on my new body and I took note to make sure that every so often I should have a cigarette. The nervousness I was feeling may have something to do with cravings.

"Laura, you look much better, how do you feel?"

"Better, thanks Jane... I must have just needed a smoke..."

Jane smiled back and took another drag of her cigarette. She looks so hot. If I was me, I mean me the man, I would have an erection that would cut through a rock. Looking at Jane was making me very horny.

Jane and I finished our cigarettes and walked to the door of the shop. "Let's go shopping" came from both of us and caused us to giggle. Jane grabbed my arm once we were inside which sent shivers up my spine.

The shop was just as I had expected. Toys, lingerie, videos, and a row of booths behind a curtain with those peep show video players in them. Jane and I walked straight to the cloths and began to thumb through. I looked at these lacy creations trying to imagine them on my new body as well as Jane's. Jane began to pick the ones she was interested and was throwing them over her left arm. Now I had gone shopping many times with my wife and she had done the same thing, so as to not let on... I began to place the most interesting looking items over my arm as well.

"How many do you have Laura?... can we go try them on?"

I looked down at my pile and began to count, but the excitement of trying these on and seeing Jane in her's made me loose count quickly.

"Four or five... I don't know... plenty for now I guess... lets try them on..."

Jane and I walked to the side of the store where a neon sign said "fitting rooms" and found a very large black man sitting on a metal chair.

"You ladies need to try stuff on?" cam booming from his unusually deep and powerful voice.

Jane was the first to speak and said " sure do hun..." with a twinkle and bounce in her voice.

The very large man rose from his seat and pointed to the curtained changing room. The curtain was very small. You would see heads and feet, no doubt to eliminate the chance of shoplifting.

The very large man took our pile of outfits from us and pulled the curtain back. It was a large room with a bench and two metal chairs similar to the one the attendant was sitting on. He placed the clothes on the hooks on the wall and waited for Jane to walk by. I stood out in the first area and the very large man looked back at me.

"You trying stuff on too doll?

"Yes... where is my room?" I asked nervously.

The very large man began to chuckle and pointed to where Jane was standing. " right her doll, just one room"

I walked past him and Jane pulled the curtain closed. We can see the large man move back to his metal chair and adjust it as to be looking right at our room. Jane leaned over and began to whisper. "Looks as if we will have company... lets give him his monies worth. It will be fun"

I smiled at Jane and nodded. I was excited for the opportunity to watch her change. I began to remove my cloths, with one eye on Jane. She quicky undressed as well and I was not disappointed. Her body was very similar to Laura's but she was totally shaved. She looked incredible and I felt the moisture build between my legs.

"Looks as if your still doing the landing strip huh Laura?

Jane's eyes were looking right at my... Laura's pussy and I smiled.

"Looks as if you like it clean as a baby's bottom" we both giggled and Jane looked toward the curtain knowing that our "company" had heard everything. Jane grabbed a silk slip like outfit and pulled it over her head allowing the material to fall over her body like cream. She looked tremendous.

I grabbed a similar outfit and pulled it over my head allowing the material to fall over my body the same way hoping that it would have the same effect on Jane.

"You look great in that Laura... really sexy... you need to buy that.... John would drop to his knees and eat you all night long in that outfit..." Jane's word kept coming and the volume kept increasing. We could her the large man adjust his chair and we knew we were getting to him.

"You look very sexy too Jane...if I were a man, I would fuck you right here"

Jane and I waited for a response from our company but the room was silent. Jane decided to get more bold.

"I don't know Laura, I don't think this outfit is hot enough..." Jane grabbed the curtain and pulled it open. "What do you think?"

Jane began to spin and turn and bend and lift and everything else a woman would do if she was trying to get a man hot for her. I was getting hot for her. The very large man just looked at her and said... "I've seen hotter"

Jane closed the curtain in a huff and mumble under her breath. "You've seen hotter... we'll see about that..." As Jane mumbled she grabbed a much more revealing outfit, shed the one she was wearing and proceeded to place the new one on. I stood frozen as I watched her. Jane didn't seem to notice that I wasn't changing and pulled the curtain back again. In her boldness fueled by anger she stepped out of the booth and over to the very large man.

Jane's new outfit was very revealing. Crotch-less panties and a see through bra. Nothing else. She stood arms length away from the very large man and said "what about this? Jane went into her posing routine in-font of him and a smile began to form. He nodded his approval and smiled even larger now looking directly at Jane's pussy.

I was as hot for Jane as I could possibly be as I watched her spin and thrust her pussy out in-front of this stranger. Jane looked determined to make this got want her. The large man then reached out his hand and placed it on Jane's nearly perfect stomach. Jane continued to move and sway causing his and to slide down her front toward her pussy. Jane spread her legs a little exposing her pink lips, and the large man ran his thick thumb over the outer lips of her pussy.

I couldn't stand it any more and stepped out of the booth and walked over to where they were. Jane's eyes were closed and as I got close I could see that the large mans thumb was entering her pussy. Jane lowered herself down onto his finger. The blood was pumping through my body as I witnessed this and reached out and put my hand on the small of Jane's back. Jane used the support of my hand not only in a physical was but as almost an emotional.."this is OK with me" and began to pump his thumb more quickly. I was totally engrossed in watching this action and didn't notice the large mans hand run up my thigh and toward my pussy. Instinctively I parted my legs to allow his fingers to explore my folds. Maybe because I was so horny, or maybe because he was so skilled, but I quickly began to feel the pleasure of an orgasm building and taking over my body. I looked to Jane and she seemed to be at the same point. We both fell to our knees as our orgasms took control. Just as I began to think straight again the entrance curtain flew open and an older woman game storming into the room where we were. She was screaming something to the very large man about how many time she had told him, and last warning, and the like the turned her attention to me and Jane.

"No sex allowed! Can't you read the signs... I saw you on my monitors, No sex allowed... do you want them to close me down... get your asses out of my store...!"

I looked at Jane and she looked at me... we turned and ran to the dressing room, gathered our clothes and bags. Jane reached into her back and puled out two one hundred dollar bills and through them at the old woman.

"We'll take these... don't bother to wrap them... we will wear them home!"

Jane grabbed may arm and pulled me past the two of them and through the store and out to the car. We rushed to get in the car, considering the cloths we were wearing, and quickly drove off buckling our seatbelts as the car ht the main road. Jane looked over at me and I at her and we both began to laugh at the situation. Jane suddenly got quiet.

"I have never cheated on Tom... never... was that cheating?

"Jane, honey, I don't know. Technically yes.. I think it was... I uhh... I uhhh..."

Jane stopped me with a smile. "Serves the bastards right then... leaving us alone on a Saturday... what the hell do the expect?

Riiiiiiinnnnnng! Riiiiiiinnnnnng!

A cell phone from my purse was ringing. I opened the purse and dug to the bottom to find it. Opened and saw the caller ID. "Johns work" I said as I flipped it open.

"Hi John... how's work?

John paused and then began to speak.

"Hey...uh... Laura... hi hon... how are ya?"

"Fine... Just shopping with Jane... what's wrong?"

"Uhh... Laura.. He can you meet me at the liquor store at seven, we'll get some champagne and have a great dinner... hey uh Laura... I have to fly to Japan tonight...."

John got quiet again I guess in defense of the response he was expecting. I felt anger but didn't know why. I guess because I have been a woman for all of about eight hours now, I hadn't been fucked yet, and my only opportunity is going to Japan. I don't know how long I will continue to be Laura so I want to maximize my opportunity. In other word.. I want to feel what it is like to be fucked. I returned my thought to the call.

"When and for how long? I tried to say that as coldly as possible to get the desired response. A quicky before he goes.

"My flight is at ten. I'll be gone for a week. I'll meet you at the liquor store at seven, we will have time for dinner and a drink, but the I have to leave"

Not the response I wanted but then it hit me. The liquor store. That's where I first saw them. That is what cause me and my wife to fight for a week. New plan.

"John, I'll get the champagne, meet me at home. I'll be your dinner"

John again paused. Did he hear right. Is she mad? Is this a trick? I knew exactly what he was thinking because I would be thinking the same thing if my wife had said that to me. So I said the only thing that would reassure me if I were John.

"John, honey, I know you don't want to take this trip. But work is important. It's OK... see you at home around seven then.. OK... I'll get the champagne... just hurry home to me."

I hung up the phone and looked at Jane. " He has to go"

Jane interrupted me" I heard... bastard... serves him right the... what happened at the store... serves him right..."

"Jane...can you take me home... I need to get John packed and get the champagne if I am going to get any tonight before he leaves. If I don't get it tonight it will be a week...I don't want to wait a week..."

"Laura... f you don't get it tonight... call me... we'll go shopping again....you'll get some..."

Jane laughed to herself which made us both laugh hard.

"No sex allowed!" I yelled recalling the old women. "No sex allowed!" Jane responded and we both laughed as she drove me home.

To be continued...