Silent

Story Info
Wife exacts sweet revenge on her husband.
13.4k words
4.13
161.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ep703
ep703
1,037 Followers

Silently he stole their first kiss.

Silently he took her for the first time in the moonlight.

Silently he slipped out the back door when her husband came home.

Silently he crept into her bedroom at midnight.

Silently he stole her heart forever...

The house was dark with only small portions dimly lit by bits of moonlight coming through the windows. Ron strained to maintain absolute silence as he made his way through the unfamiliar darkness of the house. He moved very carefully to avoid bumping into furniture and waking the people who were sleeping upstairs.

Ron was not a cat burglar; there to rob the house of it's valuables. He was a man in love, and he was there to steal something that to him, was far more valuable than gold.

The events that put this night in motion began a little more than a week earlier, when Ron attended his sister's wedding. Carrie was getting married to her college sweetheart and Ron was her only brother.

Ron and Carrie had been close since they were very young. Carrie was two years older than Ron so even though he was now thirty years old, she still considered him her "Little brother".

The reception was held at their parent's home because at forty four hundred square feet, it was large enough to handle the two hundred guests. Ron was on the patio dancing with his sister when he saw Tracy for the first time. She was standing in the living room next to the glass doors that opened to the patio. Ron guessed that she was in her late twenties and stood about five foot six inches. She had a slender but well proportioned build, and she possessed a natural beauty that sort of radiated from her. He didn't know who she was but he knew instantly that he was very powerfully drawn to her.

Ron watched her as she stood talking to another woman. He noticed every detail of her appearance, noting her delicate looking feet perfectly fitted in her high heel shoes. His eyes swept over her, and took notice of every curve in her exquisite body, from her feet to her beautiful eyes.

While he was looking at her she turned her head and saw him. Their eyes locked onto each other for a few moments, but it felt like much longer. She looked like an angel and the feeling he got from looking at her made Ron's heart stop.

Ron suddenly felt as if he had just been caught someplace where he did not belong, and in a quick surge of panic he looked away. Ron smiled nervously to his sister, she noticing his preoccupation smiled back at him and said playfully

"She's not your type".

"Uh?' was all Ron could manage in response.

"She's married" his sister spoke again.

Ron heart sank, but he couldn't help himself, he again looked back to where she stood, but she was not there. The dance was over and Ron set himself to finding this beautiful and mysterious woman. After searching through most of the house, he finally found her in the kitchen talking with his sister Carrie. When he walked into the kitchen Carrie noticed him and called him over.

"There you are Ron, come here for a moment, I want to introduce you to someone".

"Tracy, this is my brother, Ron. Ron, I would like you to meet Tracy. Tracy and I went to college together."

There was an awkward silence for a moment then Tracy said "Pleased to meet you Ron."

Ron was at a loss for words, but he managed a smile and replied, "Nice to meet you."

Ron smiled and looked at Tracy, his heart was pounding, but he felt that fortune had smiled generously upon him that evening in the kitchen. Being at a loss for words, he felt things begin to get a little awkward. He felt a little embarrassed, and wondered what she must think of him staring at her from across the room like that. What could he say to explain his actions? He couldn't just come out and say what he felt, he wasn't exactly sure that he understood it himself.

Tracy was a truly beautiful woman, about thirty, with a magnificent slender body. But there was more, there was something else about her. She had a certain classic style and graceful aura about her. There was one more thing, Ron couldn't quite describe it, but he felt it from the first time their eyes met, he was powerfully attracted to her.

This was not going to be easy...

Sensing that the time to withdraw gracefully had probably already passed, Ron excused himself saying that he should mingle with the masses. After he left the kitchen, Ron went upstairs and stepped outside onto the second floor balcony. He wanted to cool off a little and let his head clear.

Ron had never felt such an overwhelming attraction to any woman like the way he felt with Tracy. Her presence seemed to have a powerfully intoxicating effect on him, an effect that found very difficult to resist.

Ron leaned himself against the balcony rail and tried to take deep breaths. He relaxed there for a short while thinking about this amazing woman. Her hair was blond with a kind of beautiful radiance to it. She had a smell, a wonderful smell of perfume and perhaps something else that he had never known before, but it made you want to be close to her.

Ron gradually realized that he could still smell her perfume as he stood out there on the balcony. He breathed in and savored the scent as he looked up at the bright full moon. He spoke to the moon as if it were an old friend.

"This is all your fault, you know that don't you".

A voice from behind him spoke softly, "I hope not."

Startled, Ron spun around to face the voice from behind. He saw Tracy standing there with her back leaning against the wall. She had a smile that in the moonlight, made her look like an angel. He felt his heart start pounding in his chest.

"I thought you were off to mingle with the masses, what made you change your mind?"

Ron was feeling emboldened partly by the passion he felt for her, but mostly by the fact that Tracy had come to him and not the other way around.

"You... You made me change my mind" Ron replied.

"I was just out here thinking about you".

Ron approached her deciding that if she slapped him it would be worth it. Without hesitation he reached his arm around her and kissed her. To him it wasn't exactly a kiss; it was more like making love to Tracy with his lips. Their embrace lasted a lot longer than either of them had expected. There was no doubt that both of them wanted the same thing.

When they parted Ron looked at Tracy's lips. They were still moist from their encounter and glistened in the moonlight. Ron stepped back for a moment wondering what her response would be. Would she be angry or would she be glad they kissed. Tracy's response was immediate, she put her arms around him and pressed her whole body against his and kissed him deeply. Ron put one arm around her waist and the other across her back with his hand behind her head. His fingers intertwined with her hair feeling its silky softness.

Ron suddenly realized that he had almost instantly grown a full erection. Tracy also noticed this and began to press her soft mound against it moving it slowly up and down. By now Ron's whole body was awash in overwhelming emotion. There he was on the balcony in the moonlight, with the woman that he desired more than any in the whole world, and she was wrapped up in his arms kissing him. Ron had no intention of letting go.

Tracy was not about to let go either, there was a powerful hunger inside of her and Ron had unleashed it with full force. Tracy's breathing was getting deeper, her chest heaved with her passions. Ron started feeling a little nervous about getting caught with a married woman, but he was so intoxicate by her that he abandoned all caution and slid his hand up her leg and continued under her dress feeling the smoothness of her skin as he worked his way up to her soft pussy.

The feeling of Tracy's body held firmly against his, the smell of her skin, and the sweet softness of her hair intoxicated him even more. It was if he was in a dream, a very nice dream. Running his fingers across her panties he found his way to her pussy only to find that it was soaking wet, Ron worked his fingers into the wet spot in her panties and it grew rapidly.

That was it, he couldn't stand it anymore. Ron discarded the last of his inhibitions and decided he didn't care if they were caught. He wanted her. He had to have her, if only just once, right there on the balcony under the moonlight, he had to have her. More than that, they had to have each other.

Ron unzipped his zipper and with some difficulty extracted his swollen cock. Tracy immediately seized his swollen member and began stroking It. Ron reached around to the side of her panties and pulled the part that covered her soft bush aside. Without a word Tracy took her free hand, raised her dress and pulled Ron's cock up to her eager opening. Ron's urges took over, His cock felt as if it was about to explode. The head of his cock pressed into the opening of her hole. It met with some resistance at first but then slid into her with a slow and deliberate motion. Ron let about 1/2 of his tool enter her and then began to withdraw it slowly until only the head remained inside her.

Tracy let out a soft moan and pulled herself to Ron in an attempt to push him inside her again.

Ron complied with her silent request and this time pressed the entire length of his cock into Tracy's eager hole. He felt himself bottom out inside her but pressed just a little bit deeper for maximum penetration. At this, Tracy leaned back against the wall and started to moan verbalizing the ecstasy that was now overwhelming her entire body.

Ron was getting nervous about someone hearing her, and discovering their indiscretion. Reaching his hand around the back of her neck he pulled her face up against his chest muffling her sounds. At this Tracy's hips started to buck and grind forcing Ron deeper inside of her. It took very little of this before Ron let go with a hot load of cum. The powerful sensation of his hot gift caused Tracy's entire body to shudder. It was coming, and Tracy knew it. In a few more seconds she would climax and a hot wave of intense pleasure would wash over her and engulf her completely. It had been a long time since she felt this way, and she wanted to savor every moment of it.

Fearing that an outburst on her part would betray their act she forced her face harder into Ron's chest in order to muffle any outburst she might make. Ron, with one hand on the back of her head reached the other hand underneath her dress pressing against her soft bottom to reinforce his thrusts.

At last it came; Tracy's orgasm arrived with a violent shudder running through her body. Tracy truly felt out of control, her body shook uncontrollably and her legs felt as if they would fail her at any moment. Only the fact that Tracy felt so very secure in Ron's arms enabled her to have such a powerful experience. The two of them stood there for a while not saying a word, just holding each other. Tracy finally pulled her face away from Ron's chest and kissed him at first passionately, then finishing softly.

For Ron this had been the experience of his life, he was no virgin by any stretch of the imagination but it had never been like this with any other woman that he had ever known.

Ron held Tracy in his arms for a brief while, as they stood there together reality began to seep back into their minds. Slowly as they came down from their sexual high, it started to occur to both of them just how dangerous of an encounter they had just had.

Tracy excused herself saying that she should go to the ladies room to clean up, Ron reluctantly agreed and slid his arm from around her waist and withdrew his still stiff cock from her wet hole. After a quick kiss she was gone.

Ron lingered on the balcony for awhile running over in his head the moments from when he first laid eyes on Tracy and all that had happened since. He looked back up at the moon and asked:

"What the heck do I do now"? He asked the question out loud, but there was nobody there to answer him.

After awhile he went down stairs to get a drink. Ron was in a real fix, he new Tracy was married, and felt as if he had committed a serious wrong, but he found her to be so irresistible that knew he would do anything to be with her again.

Carrie approached him with inquiring eyes. "Ron, where have you been? I was beginning to think that you had run off with one of the few single women that are still left".

Ron laughed out loud at her suggestion, and mused to himself about the little ironies life seems to hand a guy at times.

"By the way Ron, are you still interested in my friend Tracy?"

Ron's heart jumped into his throat at that moment, fear raced into him at light speed. Would his reaction betray his feelings? He struggled to maintain a casual composure for fear of letting it all out, the attraction, the liaison, the whole ball of wax.

"Well? Are you?" she asked.

"Why do you ask", Ron replied.

"Don't tell anyone that I told you this but, I don't think that Tracy's marriage will last much longer."

Ron felt his heart slam against his chest. He imagined that must be how it feels when you get caught with your pants down with a married woman, and the husband shoots you with that shiny new 357 he had purchased just for the occasion. Ron gulped and his voice squeaked as he tried to answer her.

"Why do you say that?" Ron asked.

"The way I hear it, her husband drinks too much and then gets rough with her, he has beaten her a few times. Rumor has it that she is not going to stand for it much longer."

"Are you serious, he beats her?" Ron asked. Ron felt a surge of anger growing inside of him.

"She should leave him; nobody deserves that kind of abuse".

"I agree", replied Carrie. "She is really a nice person. I think she was a bit too naive when she got married. Her husband is a jerk who thinks he's God's gift to women. She was a virgin and didn't know any better".

"Thanks for the info, you're a real pal, and your new husband is a very lucky guy. I hope that when I get married, it will be to a woman as wonderful as you."

Ron felt as if he had just received a pardon from the Governor, all that had gone on that evening made a little more sense now... He hoped.

Ron's thoughts drifted as he walked through a doorway and straight into Tracy. Ron stammered for a second,

"Oh, I am sorry I didn't see you".

"That's all right I didn't see you either", came Tracy's reply.

After a quick glance around the room, Tracy slipped a note into the palm of Ron's hand; she looked at him and whispered,

"You were wonderful" and walked away without another word.

Ron watched as moments later, Tracy and her husband left the reception. Tracy's husband was a big man, 6'4" and about 210 lbs, and very muscular. Ron knew that this was not a man he wanted to be in a confrontation with.

After Tracy and her husband left Ron slowly unfolded the slip of paper that Tracy had slipped to him. It was a message short and sweet, "CALL ME 379-2077, 9:00 AM-3:00 PM". Ron smiled, he wanted to see Tracy again and now it looked like it would happen. He folded up the paper and put it into his pocket.

It was 4:10 A.M. and Ron was still not able to sleep. Memories of the evening ran over and over in his mind like a disjointed movie. This girl was too good to be true, the encounter was like one of those raunchy fantasy stories that you might find in a magazine. It was real, wasn't it? Ron pondered this for a moment, OF COURSE IT WAS TRUE! I was there, I did it. Ron thought that he had certainly lost his mind.

Questions drifted through his head over and over again. Why is Tracy still with that guy if he abuses her like that? Why doesn't she just leave him? How did I ever get involved with a married woman?

Ron lay back for a moment to ponder the questions that haunted his mind. When will I see her again he wondered. He thought to himself, this is Sunday and I have to wait for Monday to call her when her husband is at work. This was going to get complicated. It looked as if Sunday would be the longest day in the history of modern man...

Monday:

Ron wasn't kidding himself; he was definitely in over his head. Picking up the phone he felt his hand shaking uncontrollably. He made two mistakes in dialing before he finally dialed the number correctly.

"Hello? ..." It was her.

Tracy's voice was sweet and held a slight hint of anticipation.

"Hi, this is Ron." He heard Tracy's voice quiver slightly,

"Hello Ron". There was an awkward pause until Ron broke the silence and said

"I haven't been able to think of anything else but you since we met."

"Neither have I", Tracy replied.

Ron was feeling a lot more comfortable now, he was glad to her that she felt the same way as he did. He decided to grow bolder and take the initiative.

"When can I see you again?"

"I don't know", Tracy replied.

"I have never experienced anyone like you in my life", Ron said.

Tracy seemed pleased at this and replied, "me either".

"So when can I see you again". Tracy paused for a moment and replied,

"Can you come over tomorrow?"

Her house!? This caught Ron off guard, how could he consider going to her house to meet her.

"I don't think that would be wise Tracy, aren't you afraid of getting caught?"

"Can you think of any other place in this town that we could go where people would not recognize us?"

She had a point, the risk was high if they went out in public people might see them together, and that would not be good at all.

"What about me coming over to your house? People can see me going into your house".

"I have thought about that", Tracy replied,

"If you park at the end of the block and walk down the alley, the back gate will be unlocked for you".

Ron didn't really like the arrangement but he would do it anyway, how could he say no to her.

"How about 11:00 tomorrow, is that good for you?"

Ron didn't even have to think about it for a second.

"Yes" Came his reply to her.

"I'll be there..."

Tuesday:

It was 11:05 and Ron was running late. He had taken too long trying to decide just the right kind of flowers to buy for her. He finally decided on some pansies.

Parking the car, Ron walked down the alley as he was instructed. As he approached the gate he felt a mixture of fear and anticipation. Was he doing the right thing? Should he turn back? No way, this was a once in a lifetime chance, and this was the girl of his dreams. There would be no turning back, not now, not ever.

Crossing the backyard Ron noticed for the first time the house that Tracy lived in. It was huge with three fireplaces and what must be at least twenty rooms. It had two floors with a large upstairs balcony. Ron remembered their first encounter on a balcony at the wedding reception. Tracy's husband must be rich. It was beautiful; the backyard was large and perfectly manicured. Large trees lined the property blocking any view from the outside. Tracy had planned well in having Ron come through the back. Ron envied Tracy's husband, he had a wife that most men only dream about and a beautiful house to live in. Why would a guy that had it all treat his wife so badly?

Some people just don't appreciate what they have.

Tracy was standing at the sliding glass door. She was a stunning sight. Ron smiled taking in the sight of Tracy's beauty. She was dressed in a silk nightgown; it was a pale blue in color and reached almost to the floor.

It was a sight rarely ever seen by most men, outside of fantasies. As he approached the door she slid it open. Ron stepped inside the door but did not speak. He just looked at her as she closed the door behind him.

Without a word Tracy turned and embraced Ron. Her body molded to his completely. Her kiss held nothing back nothing at all. Ron reacted in kind holding her tight in his arms not wanting to let go. Ron's cock started to react to the situation by rapidly expanding. It felt good; Ron's hard on pressing against her. Tracy started a slow grinding motion pressing her pussy against the bulge in his pants. Tracy was moaning softly as she rubbed up against him. Things were heating up much faster than Ron had expected. Ron felt that he was not in control of himself at all, at this point he belonged to Tracy and would do anything she wanted, anything at all.

ep703
ep703
1,037 Followers