Instant Messenger with Master

Story Info
A slut follows her master's directions.
1.9k words
4
25.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueFish11
BlueFish11
80 Followers

Master: Good Afternoon My Slut.

Slut: Oh, hi Master. I was getting ready to pack up and head home.

Master: Did you follow the fantasy instructions I emailed to you earlier today?

Master: I want you to tell me specifically what you did for your fantasy.

Slut: Yes Master, I received the instructions. Your slut did as you wished.

Master: So, tell me what you did.

Slut: It is sort of embarrassing to tell you the details. Also makes me blush.

Master: Mmm, I like when your face and neck and ears and throat are flaming red.

Slut: My face and neck are close to red, getting warmer by the minute just thinking about telling you.

Slut: I am sure they will be red when I get off the computer and finish typing to you.

Master: So, typing what you did earlier for the fantasy will get you hot again? Red like they were last time I saw you?

Slut: I am getting warm already just thinking about telling you. When was my face and neck that red Master?

Master: You were very hot and red faced when I took off your blindfold, when you were on your knees on the bed, and you realized you were facing the mirror.

Slut: Oh, yes. Now I remember the moment!

Master: Your Master made you watch your face in the mirror as you orgasmed while I fucked you from behind, your breasts swaying as I thrust into you.

Slut: I am literally squirming in my seat, you are embarrassing me again.

Master: I wouldn't let you turn away, your neck and face were flushed red as I slide my thumb in your ass and rode you hard until you came -- and you watched yourself.

Slut: You are making me crazy.

Master: Are you beyond a kiss, approaching orgasm?

Slut: Yes.

Slut: But you could kiss me to orgasm easily.

Slut: Your tongue dancing with mine, fingers in my clothes.

Master: Beyond the first kiss, approaching orgasm.

Slut: Hmmmmmm

Master: There is no more embarrassment stage.

Slut: I am still embarrassed in front of you.

Master: No you're not.

Slut: Yes - because you like those beautiful, gorgeous woman whom I will never compare to.

Slut: I feel inferior to them.

Master: If they became more than eye candy, brain candy like you, then you could get anxious.

Master: Tell me.

Slut: Do you want details?

Master: Yes.

Slut: Well, your slut was leaning back in her chair, jeans unzipped.

Slut: My fingers were gliding over my clit while I perused porn on the internet and Literotica and couldn't finish my orgasm that way.

Master: Good image.

Slut: So I opened your toy box and was in a huge hurry to orgasm and just wanted your cock in me.

Master: But, in a pinch, toys will do.

Slut: So I grabbed the top couple of things - the vibrating balls, the vibrating egg and the glass dildo. Opened the batteries

Slut: Walked into the other office, shut off the lights, locked the door.

Master: The sex room to be!

Slut: When I closed my eyes you were behind me saying pull you jeans and panties to your knees and bend over the desk.

Master: Mmm hmmm

Slut: Since I most always do what my Master wants - like the good little slut that I am - I yanked my jeans down and bent over the desk.

Slut: I was so aroused and pretended you were watching me, sitting in the chair, telling me what you wanted to see.

Master: I like this -- good fantasy Slut.

Slut: You told me to play with myself, to put one knee up on the desk so you could see better.

Slut: So I did.

Master: Good slut.

Slut: Then I turned the balls on low and rubbed them back and forth over my clit and dipped them into me.

Slut: They were slipping in my fingers I was so wet, wanting you to be there directing me.

Master: Nice visual.

Slut: You told me to slip each one in slowly and turn up the vibe a little each time until it was on high with the last ball slipping in.

Slut: I was almost at orgasm when they were all in, vibrating about.

Slut: I was licking the glass dildo.

Master: You were slightly stretched with your leg up.

Slut: Yes I was. I was sucking on the dildo like it was your cock, which was what you wanted.

Master: Everyday, my Slut!

Slut: My face is very flushed.

Slut: I am very aroused telling you this now.

Master: I think I can feel your heat.

Slut: The balls were vibrating on high, my pussy was almost gushing and you told me to finger my ass. Master: It's nice and smooth.

Slut: I rubbed my fingers in my wetness and slide them up and down and when I slipped one finger in I orgasmed right away.

Master: Just the beginning.

Slut: I pulled my shirt up and pulled my breasts out of my bra, my nipples were hard on the cold desk.

Master: Felt good?

Slut: Yes.

Slut: I wanted you there.

Slut: Are you aroused Master?

Master: Yes.

Slut: Then you told me to replace my finger with the egg.

Master: Hmm

Slut: You instructed me not to turn it on until I slide it up inside me.

Slut: So I slid it in with the other balls to get it wet.

Slut: And then I did what you asked.

Master: Crowded in there!

Slut: I am so aroused again typing.

Slut: I am definitely taking care of myself as soon as I get home. This is making me so extremely excited and still embarrassed.

Master: Your ass has an interesting shape, has good feel when I am all the way in there as you close around my cock.

Slut: My eyes were still closed - and I almost swore I could feel you watching me, completely exposed to you.

Master: I was, just in the future.

Slut: You told me to turn it slowly to high. Slut: Everything was humming inside me.

Slut: And I wanted to be fucked.

Master: Everything was humming against each other.

Slut: I wanted to be fucked hard, pull my hair from behind and fuck me Master, please.

Slut: I slide the balls out fast, and slid the glass into me.

Master: Just like you like it.

Slut: Yes, pull my hair and then kiss me.

Master: Were you using the smooth glass dildo or glass dildo with the ridges?

Slut: The smooth one - I had two more orgasms while fucking the glass dildo, with the egg still inside me on high.

Slut: You were fucking me with the dildo, the fantasy of you being there was so real.

Master: You are awesome my Slut.

Slut: The glass top of the desk was wet.

Master: No doubt.

Slut: I still hadn't had the big orgasm.

Slut: I still needed more.

Slut: So you told me to put the balls back in, on high.

Slut: And take the egg out, while it was still vibrating - which caused another orgasm when I slid it out of me.

Master: I'm glad I was paying attention.

Slut: I don't think I can get up for a while - my panties are wet now through to my pants.

Slut: Are you hard Master? I want to taste you now, suck your cock as far into my mouth as I can.

Master: I'm teasing it now.

Slut: Yummy.

Slut: Circle the head of your cock with my tongue.

Slut: Lick you.

Slut: So I was still dripping on the desk and not satiated yet.

Master: Of course not. You are my Slut!

Slut: You said you wanted to watch me fuck my ass with the nice, smooth glass.

Master: Yes I do.

Slut: So I licked my juices off the dildo, getting it really wet.

Slut: Ok - now my face is the color of fire!

Master: You just like the taste of yourself.

Slut: Yes, I do think I taste pretty good Master.

Slut: I hesitated and you said, you can do it, I want to see it sliding in and out of you, do it now.

Master: Yes you can take it in your ass.

Slut: So I slide it into my ass very slowly, and orgasmed again.

Master: You were doing fairly well while on your own!!!!! I don't think you really need me there.

Slut: Then I sort of lost control and I am not sure where you went but I fucked myself faster and the balls were vibrating and the dildo was in my ass and I came twice very hard in a row and lay on the desk twitching and dripping and panting.

Slut: And wanting you to be there for real, watching me, getting hard and turned on.

Slut: Watching me fuck myself and then taking me however you want, wherever you want.

Master: I am turned on now.

Slut: Fucking me everywhere.

Slut: Making me cum over and over.

Slut: Wanting to kiss you and feel you inside me and feel you cum in my ass.

Master: This is a very hot fantasy my slut!!!

Slut: Can't think straight - you need to fuck me.

Master: I'm game!!

Slut: Seriously Master, I want to service you now.

Master: Seriously my Slut, I am ready for you.

Slut: I am as turned on at this second as I was when I acted out the fantasy like you instructed.

Master: I know, I can tell by your pace of typing how turned on you are.

Slut: So not fair you know by my voice and the speed of my writing how close to orgasm I am.

Slut: I want you to fuck me over my desk again.

Master: Are there still people in your office?

Slut: Yes.

Master: Well, maybe tomorrow!!

Slut: How would you like me to make myself orgasm tonight?

Master: You could just re-read this.

Slut: fuckmekissmefuckmekissmefuckmekissme

Master: Tonight, use a beer bottle, you can drink to yourself and me!

Slut: Master -- I was thinking about having a drink when I got home. A drink that comes in a bottle!!

Master: Just the right shape.

Slut: Would you do that to me?

Master: Why certainly my Slut!

Slut: I want you to lick me till I cum on your chin and then slid it into me.

Master: By my command I will. I will tell you when to cum, or make me cum.

Slut: Just thinking about a few times ago when we were lying in bed and you were playing with me and you told me to spread my legs so you could make me orgasm. You can almost make me orgasm right now just typing.

Slut: Your voice Master, your voice makes me hotter.

Master: Mmmm getting eager to be there, doing those things to you.

Master: I like talking to you when we encounter.

Slut: My nipples are hard through my clothes, between my legs is soaked, my face is flushed and I have to go outside......what kind of shape are you leaving me in Master?

Slut: I like you to tell me what to do, hearing you in my ear. My panties and pants are so wet!

Master: Interesting way to go home!

Slut: Yes it is.

Slut: Thank you Master.

Master: You are most welcome my Slut. I am glad you followed the directions so well!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for reading!!! Thanks for the input Editor!!

BlueFish11
BlueFish11
80 Followers