All Comments on 'Amanda and Me Ch. 06'

by Tallnhard1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago
5/5

fracking awesome.......wish there was a higher score then 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Don't make us wait a year for the next chapter. Great great series.

Batsmess1Batsmess1about 9 years ago
STOP

Please stop writing! This is crap, let guess the next chapter you are going to have Amanda put him panties and pimp him our like a $5.00 whore. Or maybe it be where he has some backbone and he gets to fucked Amanda????

ShaggyBShaggyBabout 9 years ago
Lovin It

I seriously love this series.....Happy that you added this chapter, and totally agree don't make us wait another year. High five and good game!!!!

BlastBangerBlastBangerabout 9 years ago
More!

Would love a scene were he wants to fuck amanda in the ass, but she doesn't want to and it gets kind of rape rough sex! Love role reversals!

christhiamchristhiamabout 9 years ago

Very nice story , i like if that guy was mine .......

don't stop please write more...but the next time write that he fuck kim an amanda ass then lick them or eat his cum from their asses

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
It's nice to share

I like this when Kim gets to join in. Two shemales are always better than one. I hope there's another chapter in which Megan and her B/F get to join in, as well.

cddannie18cddannie18about 9 years ago
Sexy

These are the hottest stories. My fav part is her waking up w his shirt on, all nonchalantly with her cock out in the open. Her just being the normal girl waking up all sexy but with that amazing cock like its no big deal. So fucking hot. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So Hot

I read the whole series and oh my god. Awesome work and now I want more than ever to have a shemale cock in my ass and mouth. Can't wait for the next chapter.

UnqeueUnqeueabout 9 years ago
i like it!

What i like about it:

- the down to earth aproach to the actual sex. Not prolonging or exagerating the sexual aesthetic is important imo. You nailed it there!

- the emotional dynamic of the main character, both his and to some extent her excitement are well portrayed.

- (maybe it's just my interpretation) the constant looming danger that something may go horriby wrong (ex bf, bear artist etc etc).

- some witty dialogue, banter. It's fun.

What could be better:

- overuse of present progressive (it got better in the last few chapters)

- i understand that the main character is submissive, and to some extent the "coming of age sexually and socially" theme works, but I'd like to read about someone who is competent at something else other than pleasing dick. At this point such a male would not be attractive in the long run. Describe him as being very hot or give him some skills. He's too much of an underdog, he even lost the drinking game.

Thanks for the story. I liked it and you get 5 stars for the last few chapters from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Top story

Loved this story.Hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pleas write more

tallnhard you are amazing thank u for ur stories i somtimes wish my life was like his i am so jelouse!!! you are a fantastic writer and im sure the next chapter will be a master piece. dont give up ur great talent :) good luck!!!!

miklosfairmiklosfairalmost 8 years ago
When he going to fuck Amanda?

As several other commenters have noted, Amanda is using the guy as her own personal fuck toy. When is he going to show some balls and bend her over and fuck her?

happyturtle86happyturtle86almost 8 years ago
Heaven

I sometimes imagine what heaven would be like, and I think this is as close as I have ever imagined heaven to be like. Perfection is having those to lovely ladies in your life, having both of them make love to your asshole and mouth and both finishig on your face. The only thing missing from this story is a triple frot. I think I would give absolutely everything I have to replace him in between those two beautiful ladies with lovely cocks! This is heaven.

Durth1Durth1over 7 years ago
well done

Nice chapter, I simply wonder, when he will fuck Amanda's virgin ass?

manonthemoon37manonthemoon37over 5 years ago
Love it!

I love this series, hope there is more to come! I really would have loved it if Kim came inside him before Amanda took over ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hmmm, somehow i kinda expected that kim would be matched to buddy chris... maybe/hopefully later?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallnhard1@Tallnhard1
633 Followers
I wanted to try something new with my latest story. Typically trans top-male bottom stories are my favorite but I wanted to try my hand at a dress-up story. Hope you like it. Sorry as always that it takes me so long to post stories. I love writing but I just don’t have enough...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES