All Comments on 'After Hours Alicia Ch. 14'

by NewAgeErotica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FINALLY! And one of the best!

I was close to giving up on this series but when I saw that a new update was coming I checked everyday for it to be posted. I didn't know where else you could go with this series but you hit it out of the fucking park with this update. I think some of the best story lines is when the girl wants to revenge fuck to really open them up to new experiences. Having Greg face fuck her but not letting either Tommy or Mark is great. I love the bad girl Alicia when she is doing it for herself and likes the idea of pissing someone off.

Please tell me chapter 15 is coming soon! You got me addicted again.

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaabout 9 years agoAuthor

Chapter 15 is already in the works! Thank you for not giving up on the series. I never planned on having so many issues between chapter 13 and 14. Really glad you liked the new chapter though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you

greatly enjoy story so far. cant wait to read this chapter. excited for 15. and hope lots more after 15

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Any idea when chapter 15 will be released

i know it's early but you said chapter 15 was already underway. Was really hoping to see if you had an estimated timeframe!

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01about 9 years ago
Chapter 15

Looking forward to your next chapter, I don't wish to rush you, but curious on an update if possible?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Update?

Still coming along? One of my favorite series but haven't heard anything.

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaabout 9 years agoAuthor
Update

The 15th chapter is almost done. I've been super busy with work and school, so my brain has been mush. I appreciate all the consideration this series has gotten from everyone. It makes it worth continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How's chapter 15 coming?

Wondering if we can expect chapter 15 in the next couple weeks or so. Love the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where's chapter 15?

last we heard it was almost done and that was a few weeks ago. Have a status for us?

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 15

Chapter 15 has just been submitted. It's a doozy...let me know what you think when it goes live. Thanks for your patience!

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 15

Literotica says it will be posted tomorrow. Enjoy! Leave a comment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous