All Comments on 'Gargarean Group Ch. 02'

by kc_crozetti

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

I enjoy the detail put into this story. It captures the essence of David's moments of embarrassment and insecurity of each forthcoming step of the process. And also the amusement shared among the growing cluster of women who are openly relishing unleashing the next surprise. Clever to leave the door open and let the old lady enjoy a nice view.

I know it takes along time to think out and write such a detailed story, and it is worth the wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More!!!!!!!!!

Awesome sexy story! Please have Clare assfuck him while jerking him off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next Chapter please !!!

Im happy to read you again. What a fantastic story. All is perfect.

May be in next parrt can we see the poor David in the sperm bank to be used like a 'test subject"

I imagine him refusing to give sample.And "Aunt Ashley" comin with a "special tool" to get the sample.

I hope the Gargareran saga will continue like Coxworth Academy.

Einstein

alacard99alacard99almost 9 years ago
Tasty Appetizer

Excellent introduction to "poor" David's plight. Obviously, he didn't know what he was getting into, but despite his embarrassment, he appears to be enjoying it so far. Hopefully, there'll be others from his past that "show" up now and again to keep him on edge.

kc_crozettikc_crozettialmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thanks for your kind comments.

'Anonymous' wrote, "I know it takes a long time to think out and write such a detailed story, and it is worth the wait for the next chapter."

Thanks for your patience. I hope to continue posting about every two weeks; however, I'm also involved with two other e-book projects that are keeping me busy: The 'Coxworth Academy' series and a new 'Double Standard School' series that should be debuting in a couple of weeks.

Another 'Anonymous' wrote, "Awesome sexy story! Please have Clare ass-fuck him while jerking him off!"

He-he! I've never written about an ass-fucking before. I just might try it . . .

Einstein wrote, "May be in next part can we see the poor David in the sperm bank to be used like a 'test subject." I imagine him refusing to give sample. And "Aunt Ashley" com in with a "special tool" to get the sample."

Nice to hear from you again, Einstein. I like the way you're thinking! Your suggestion will have to wait a little longer, however, because in the next installment, David will be presented to the charter members of Ms. Esme's chapter of the Gargarean Group for their approval. I currently have three working titles, and I'll select the final one when I finish the story: 'David's Debut', 'The Presentation', or 'The Induction'.

Alacard99 wrote, "Hopefully, there'll be others from his past that "show" up now and again to keep him on edge."

Nice to hear from you again, too, Alacard99! This branch of the Gargarean Group is located in David's hometown, where he has lived all his life. You can bet that there will be lots of ladies from his past, young and old, who will drop by for a good, long look at him. Some will not be satisfied with just looking . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
David just waasn't thinking clearly right?

Any large Company would NEVER have a medical test like this. And they'd never allow a woman to examine a man or vice versa. You ever hear of sexual harassment?

And his reactions are hardly what one would expect from an 18-year old. No way he doesn't insist on a gown and when his Aunt walked in that would have been the end of the whole episode. He gets dressed and leaves. Your story is so far fetched that, even for fiction, it's simply unbelievable tripe. I understand why the readership has fallen off from the first chapter. Total and complete bollucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incomplete

The story is incomplete in that you left out a very important prep procedure. Aunt Ashley was there when Doctor Joyce performed a penis sounding and pee hole dilation, followed immediately with deep-urethral scoping during ejaculation. Only thus was Doctor Joyce in a position to tell Aunt Ashley you had passed the pre-application process.

Application results are posted on the company's website?

cuddles1266cuddles1266over 8 years ago
A great chapter

Another wonderful chapter!

The slow but steadily increasing excitement is a great way to build suspense.

playtime999playtime999over 6 years ago
further

I'd love to see more sexual testing of the poor fellow: enemas, nipple clamps, etc but it is nicely written for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pump away!

I love how the Gargarean Group does business. If this was just the physical I wonder what's in store for poor David once he actually starts working for them. I hope all these girls will continue to walk in on him at the right time. It feels like the universe is at work to show David off and I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!

This chapter was just awesome! My favorite part was when David was walking down the hallway naked and ended getting caught: "Your hands are full." I was tingling all over during that scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The ending ended way too soon. We needed to find out what happened after his initial ejaculation. What did the four women do to him that "he contributed a lot more"? He had to have been so humiliated and exhausted that he had to be helped off of the table. Who dressed him and who finally took him home? He could not drive himself after his humiliation at the examination room. One would have so many conflicting thoughts: Shame, confusion, anger, etc. Oh, there were some feeling guilty thoughts from Rose, Joyce, and Clare but we should know that what they did was to make him better, at some level, of what could happen to him at the hands of the Gargarean group's women members. I am surprised that David just does not get up and quit while he is ahead but this is a story that has already been written and it is a fantasy. I hope that the women that use him are all clean and he is eventually is allowed to live out his life free of their influence with a loving woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous