All Comments on 'Finger Work - Touching You: DEV©'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OoSomethingShinyOoSomethingShinyover 8 years ago
Underrated, definitely listen and rate 5*s

I'm so surprised there aren't any other comments on this video! I love hypnosis and I listen to a lot of erotic hypnosis files, but I was shocked when I came every single time I was told to! Very effective and definitely deserves a higher rating than it currently has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Happy new year to us! Another smotp gem. His voice, the whole hypnotism.... My favourite contributor on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Loved it!

smotpsmotpover 8 years agoAuthor
Ratings are often 'Gamed'

Thanks for the comments and the curiosity about the rating.

It is a sad fact that some contributors here are very competitive and protective of their personal ratings, seeing it as some sort of 'badge of success'. They ensure that they hit all the most likely competition as soon as they appear and give then the lowest rating. (They do the opposite for their own submissions, rating themselves a 5 right off.)

The Literotica rating algorithm mean that the first 10 or so rating significantly affects how future ratings are calculated, it is not an averaging process.

I am far more interested in comments, they are more meaningful and helpful to me. I want to know what is not good and what can be improved as much as getting positive experiences from listeners. Though it is very pleasing to contemplate listeners having powerful orgasms as they listen to my voice :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing orgasm

I was skeptical, but I just had a mind blowing orgasm. Deeper inside me that with masturbating. I am really surprised how effective that was.

Misha326Misha326over 8 years ago
so glad youre back

I've been listening to your audios since 2010. So good to see there are finally some new ones. I love cumming to your voice.

smotpsmotpabout 8 years agoAuthor
Many more DEV(c) audios are available

For those who are asking for more; try www.esensualbooks.co.uk, over 150 DEV(c) experiences available. Something for every taste. I will be posting more here on Lit.com soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait to see what's next!

Yours are among the best and most sensual audios out there! I had never even heard of this technique before I found your work, and needless to say I was skeptical at first, but about two years ago I had my first "hands-free" experience with you!

Keep up the amazing work, and I'm looking forward to what you have planned for next time!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Holy shit that felt amazing. I did require a little bit of touch in order to come, but it was soooo good. I really appreciated the detail and precision of the wording, it made visualizing easier. And finally, after days of being frustrated that my orgasms were only making me want more, I feel satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Brilliant! As an energy healer and spirit guide I must say.... erotic visualizations is extremely powerful with exceptional healing qualities. Extremely deep! Handsfree and mind blowing! Addicted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You are sooooooo sexy. I would so much love to have a cyber with you. Love the way you laugh

SensualfemaleSensualfemaleover 6 years ago
Just no.

Yes I could feel my body tingling from relaxation when you said it but no my hips aren't yearning to arch and I'm not close to orgasm after 2 minutes of listening to your voice telling me to relax. I didn't really like it because I was listening to what you were saying and relaxing and paying attention but just felt you overestimate how good you are from what you say. If you felt like you were close to orgasm after 2 minutes I would think you were already feeling that before you listened.

AurallyInclinedAurallyInclinedover 1 year ago

I was so wet and my clit getting hard, so I came almost too fast. You never disappoint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
721 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...