All Comments on 'Captured by the Elves'

by notbreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
leather_spitfireleather_spitfireover 8 years ago
very exiting!

please write more, this was very exciting! I'd love to find out what is to become of the story's subject!

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 8 years ago
Great

Hope there is more.

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years ago
Awesome!

Please let this only be the start!

Brandonbrown20Brandonbrown20over 8 years ago
Great!

Plz plz write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was SO over the top funny!

That I'm STILL laughing at how bad it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You say, "It was fun to write, but hard to decide on where to stop."

After the first sentence would have been the perfect spot. This is awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thought it was pretty hot

Looking forward to more, just hope you don't try to feminize him...that usually ruins it for me. Either way, it's your story, but I'm hoping it does not go there.

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years ago
The two negative comments.

Why don't you take a moment to tell the writer ( and the rest of us) why you feel the way you do? I said it before anonymous insults posted here are nothing more than the literary version of the neighborhood idiot ringing someone's door bell and running away. These folks take their time, imagination and effort to post these stories. Posting these stories and letting people judge them is a bit of baring a person's soul regardless of the genre that is written. They deserve our respect and appreciation. I just started writing so it has given me even more respect for the writers I already enjoyed as a reader only. What have you two posted besides childish comments?

baconmelorangebaconmelorangeover 8 years ago
Not sure why everyone's being a jerk

I thought this was great! Pretty decent writing, liking the idea of it. Not sure I like the idea of transformation, but everything else is..nnh!

andysboyandysboyover 8 years ago

I agree with previous post, ignore anonymous comments. I thought the story was well written and I am looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree!

Ignore anonymous comments.

Even when they're right.

The two here certainly hit the nail on the head regarding your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How about the insuting Anons Login and complain

So that the rest of us can go read their stories and see if they honestly know what the hell they are talking about. Chances are they are some group of Christians trying to make those who do not fit their mold feel bad. Truth is those type of people are the lowlifes and imbeciles. This story was well written. Is it award winning? No but it is good.

Keep it up and do not stop writing, also ignore the idiots.

txcrackertxcrackerover 8 years ago
Very Interesting Subject Matter !

Not my usual subject of interest ,but your writing has made it a very interesting . Thank for a great read . 5*'s bye the way . Well written .

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting...

I would love to see this continued. As for the negative nannies, just ignore them... They are the grammar trolls of the porn world.

I would love the back story for this Elven Shemale Village to be revealed and more information about the initial cause of the transgendering effect... Is it magical or viral? Was it made by mortals or divine retribution?

Just things to consider. I gave it 4-stars because there wasn't much back story to the characters or village. If there was, I would have given it 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a sequel please!!!

Please continue the story further!!!

vicskywalkervicskywalkerover 7 years ago
More please

I loved this story and hope there's more coming. I suspect I see where this is going and would love to find out if I'm right or wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love to read more

loved it heaps , going to read the next chapter now.

MachinationxxxMachinationxxxabout 7 years ago
Good story 5/5

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, only wish there were more.

thegreat_pretenderthegreat_pretenderover 6 years ago
This is amazing

Please continue this, your writing is perfection!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Hmmmm interesting start. Wish I could be kidnapped by shemale elves. 🤤….. a rock hard start 10 stars…

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotbreckenridge@notbreckenridge
675 Followers
Just a writer. I began reading on this site years ago, and found it to be a delightful treasure trove. I've been writing other things for years, and it was only a matter of time before I began posting stuff here. I love feed back, comments, and getting a grade through your v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES