All Comments on 'For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 12'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor
bad news, good news

I have some bad news for fans of the series, but good news for me.

I was recently contacted about a ghostwriting job. At the moment, someone is willing to pay me money to write a novella that might turn into a short series. I don't know all the details, or what I can share about it, but I've accepted and I've been working on it.

Until I am finished with this work, "for the whored" will be put on hold. I have one more chapter to post next week and then I don't know when I'll get back to it. I promise you that I still have a few chapters floating around in my head, so "whored" WILL continue, I just don't know when. I sadly don't have the brain capacity for both at the same time.

However, someone liked my work here well enough they want to pay me to do more. *happy dance*

I will let you know if they let me post more information about the work. That's all for now.

I love you all for still reading my awful little porno.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years ago
Congratulations!

Good luck! You are grand at portraying believable people. I will miss reading your posts. All the best.

soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
Ouch my heart

It hurts to know that I will lose the pleasure of your wonder story, but for any author to be given the opportunity to make thier craft pay is to good to pass up. I hope that this helps to spread your talent to many others. If when time permits remember us with a short chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just one thing

I can only speak for myself here, but when you finally publish your paid book I'd love to know the title to perhaps read it. Congratulations and good luck on this latest endeavour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We'll be waiting

Us 1000's will wait dutifully, as we have for all the while. Good luck, and good chance. We will await your return!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
560 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...