All Comments on 'The Fall Pt. 05'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you for the long chapter.

Looking forward to seeing where this story goes :)

MiniwandMiniwandover 6 years ago
More please

Great story.

I love his power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gosh, he can't go 5 feet without every nearby female throwing themselves at him.

And he wonders if he's affecting them somehow? And how boring would that get? No challenge, no mystery, no flirting, just women of all ages prostrating themselves before him.

Men aren't just interested in the having, it's the getting, it's the thrill of the hunt. Only pussies get off on this kind of bullshit. Sure, it's fun in the short term but after awhile, you don't get to have a normal conversation with a girl. It's always leads to one thing and one thing only and like anything...too much of a good thing is still too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great chapter

Can't wait for more! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

A great story. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I need more!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
waiting

Excited about the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I agree with 8/12/17

Except for the hunting.

For me it's the learning, discovering, and making your partner happy.

Romance

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
One Thing

The Husbands & Boy Friends of the Females would catch on sooner or Later. He should get a Harem from his Conquests and move out into the Boonies. so he can't make anyone except the Chosen to be Influenced. The women could work from home. He could also add a Rich woman with Property to keep everyone on.

dauberdauberalmost 6 years ago
Been there

Temporarily insane, that is. Right out of high school after my first Vietnam tour in

‘68 I went home for a weeks time. That first morning I awoke to an empty house. I could not get past the feelings that the past months were a dream. My bedroom was exactly as I remembered it. For the next few hours I could not reconcile what was reality and what was not. My mind actually hurt from that exercise. I could find no clue in the house to help me. After a few hours of this I decided no way were those months a dream. Wasaay to vivid and detailed, and about stuff and places I should not know I’ll never forget that day of having to chose what was reality. That really is something very scary. All of the above to let you know how much I relate to those last few lines. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Need more. Please hurry.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Hell of a Plot

Great writing, I would love for you to wrap it up and answer the question of what happened to him.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

I finally found this story, and have loved it.

Not sure why he loses control like his women do, but I was and still am hoping you will revisit this story. Lots of great potential and so much left hanging.

You have great talent, and thank you for sharing, and please consider going back and adding more chapters.

Be safe!!

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Awesome and fun!

Thank you!

Echoing the sentiments of nearly every other comment, I'm hoping to see some additional "chapters". I wonder: can he gain control over it? Will it subside? Why do some others "forget" what happened? Yeah, plenty to explore still and hoping you will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Isn't

this incomplete?

j

cedarmancedarmanabout 2 years ago

Great story

Please continue, it really deserves a proper ending

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

A horny guy's dream, what a well written sexy story. 5/5

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Dam another story that needs more. Lol just like to keep us wondering is what I think.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here7 months ago

OMG! Please finish this series!

Thanks

NotunskilledNotunskilledabout 1 month ago

Love it. Seriously, please come back to this and give us more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10435 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fall Pt. 04 Previous Part
The Fall Series Info