All Comments on 'The Master of Truth 004'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Would love to read a sex scene where Juliana and Ariel have incestuous lesbian sex eating Logan's cum out of each other's pussies for Logan's viewing pleasure, while Kristi is fucking Logan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Entertaining

Thanks for your stories. They are amusing and erotic.! The characters are interesting without being trite. Please keep submitting

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
keep going

more more more this is an excellent series

SamlovingitSamlovingitalmost 6 years ago
One of the best!!

Dude, you write one of the best stroke stories. Please keep up the good work.

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: More

You're right... That sounds so hot!!! I will keep that in mind.

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Very Entertaining

I'm so glad you like them, and I'm grateful you took the time to let me know you do.

I try hard not to let my characters and plot be super one dimensional, so it's wonderful to be appreciated for that as well. :)

Cheers!

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: keep going

I'm so glad you think so! I will 100% continue writing as long as you keep reading!

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: One of the best!!

I'm so glad you're enjoying my work! Knowing that my words bring entertainment to others is a great motivator!

vikster89vikster89almost 6 years ago
Awesome 4th chapterg

Love it! You have great descriptions and I love the dirty talk! Keep it up! Would love more scenarios in school where they both try and get away with lots of slutty acts without being caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great series, excited to see where it goes. As long as that direction is not gatewatch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great twist

A great twist in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Badass!

One of my favorite series on this site. Your work is amazing!!! Thank you SO MUCH! A complete literary badass!

Floydman1Floydman1almost 6 years ago
More!

I'm excited to see where this goes. I definitely want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving it.

Well written and imaginative. Great descriptions. Please keep going.

RihaanRihaanover 5 years ago
Brilliant.

I hope to see more of this series. A classic mind control concept with a conspiracy twist. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was great! Only 5 Stars, can’t find 6th

This is a fun romp that just became more interesting.

Enjoy your work and look forward to more.

Soon.

Posted yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was great!

This was great! ;-)

But seriously, that is really a great series. Stumbled upon it yesterday and read all four parts. Wonder if the author is still around though, he seems to have not posted for some months.

And I also wondered whether his ex-gf "Aaron" was retconned? She is missing since part two. And part 4 now says Kristi was his sisters roommate. (Wouldn't mind the sister either, though ...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved it!

This story is amazing. Great plot, and I'm anxious to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Loved it, like usual. Well done.

VorstenVorstenover 5 years ago
Breed them

It'd be incredibly hot if they started to want him to breed them, to truly seed them and knock them up.

Especially the teacher

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please tell me you are going to continue this series!

TheDrowTheDrowover 5 years ago
The best of your stories.

I've read a number of your series but I think this one is by far the most interesting. I'm glad to see that you've returned to continue at least some of them, and I hope that this one gets many more chapters to come.

The world you've crafted is deeply intriguing, though I personally wouldn't have jumped to the secret organization for a while yet, there is far more you could milk out of the day to day of these lives and the people they interact with.

Also, don't forget to continue the mundane of their lives. A teach who suddenly stops teaching draws a lot of attention, so they should have attempted to keep up their day to day as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm really enjoying this series, it's the perfect mix of erotic and interesting.

Looking forward to seeing the next one!

Timtom12Timtom12over 5 years ago
Love it

I wondered when some external conflict was going to come into the story, but I wasn't expecting the main character to be such an idiot. I wonder who Ariel's old master was and if he will want her back.

3forbiddenkisses3forbiddenkissesover 5 years ago
More!

I love your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Great story, I certainly hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW!

JUST STUMBLED ON TO THIS SERIES...ALL 5'S. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ ALL OF YOUR STORIES! PLEASE ADD MORE TO THIS SERIES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What happened to the ex

Is his ex girlfriend still sitting at home masturbating ? I thought he wanted revenge ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

I really love this series a lot. The only thing I would say would make this great chapter even better would be if we were able to see Logan getting Ariel under his control. It would make that whole sequence even more hot than it already is

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
This story has so much fun

And so much sexy fun too! I love how he's becoming more powerful without even noticing why. Thank you!

grriz1grriz1over 4 years ago
Fascinating ending

I have been following your story and love the ending . it set you up for an entirely different direction. It's a shame you haven't continued the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wait...

Is that it??? There is SO much more that could be told in this story realm, aren't you going to tell it? Still waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
continue please

continue please

I for one would like to find what else happens . does he go after his ex or does he add to his little group ? does he talk to ariel about the phone call or not ?

FyreHeartFyreHeartalmost 4 years ago

Such a great start. Definitely needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was great!

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 3 years ago

I would certainly appreciate more of this story. It has a flow that careens from one segment into another and yet manages to bind the interest of the reader into the whole package. There hasn't been a cliffhanger even though the ending of your chapters do leave your readers wanting more. Well played. You have the knack, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Please write more of your story. I'm enjoying your other stories, but would like to read more of this story. Keep up the work.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 3 years ago
Very intriguing

I enjoyed this series and would love to see more of Logan and his growing Harem. Will be interesting to learn what LIAR has in store for him

hedley1009hedley1009about 3 years ago

Hooked on this story. Great job!

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 3 years ago
loving it so far

Logan found out in that class room he can control everything not just people he should use that power to find out exactly what's going on with that government agency. He should also use that power to make sure anyone who want's to harm him in any way can't find him. there are so many ways he could go in this story and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wow please bring this back i will literally pay you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I really liked this series

It's a shame that you never continued it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is great! Stop hiding the rest! 🤣

I noticed one little ambiguity... Or dare I say mistake... In the first story, Kristi is his ex-g/f's .. good job communicating the trama of the breakup there btw -- roommate, then becomes his sister's??? We never met his sister, what happened with the ex g/f the agency...

Inquiring minds need to know!

flynndflynndalmost 3 years ago

Damn, I wish this continued

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This should have been continued. I’m not usually into stuff like this but d@mn this is good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope it will be continued. I want more of this author. Youre good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

superbe !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more chapters, more titfucking, makes me wonder if there will be kinks like piss drinking too after awhile, anyways awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was great but it would be better if you actually continued and didn’t leave a cliffhanger. A LOT better!

CarmelinaCarmelinaover 1 year ago

Please continue this story. I’m truly living for it!

CHTechIndustriesCHTechIndustriesover 1 year ago

I love this series! Just wish it did it end like your other series’s. On a cliffhanger. It’s getting annoying.

Sparrow1987Sparrow1987over 1 year ago

Great Story so far.

wd56wd56over 1 year ago

Noooo. Please continue

IzWaldo2196IzWaldo2196over 1 year ago

Unexpected twist but tbh I love it

rjsully7rjsully77 months ago

Nooo. Please continue. Tree story but really needs a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's getting a bit out of hand now. Probably for the best it ended here.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here6 days ago

Oh no! What happens next?

This was posted on 05/09/2018, so, unfortunately, I think this series is dead... :(

Hopefully. JCBeleren comes back to finish this series,

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
4624 Followers
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES