All Comments on 'Domestic Wife Ch. 08'

by pinkcandy99

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep going!

Domestic wife series is my fave, you are doing a great job!

Anomandaris2Anomandaris2over 5 years ago
Interesting.

Looking forward to seeing more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Breeding

He should now focus on breeding her and keeping her barefoot and pregnant and in the kitchen. After their first baby he should decide when she gets pregnant again without askinh and he should keep her that way it would be hot. But she should love being bred and love him for being so dominant. She should love being loved as his personal property.

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 5 years ago

Looking forward to more of this lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bareback and breeding his woman

There is nothing hotter than dominant husband or master breeding his woman. In the time this is set in there was no contraception so Darcy's going to get pregnant soon. It would be great if you had some chapters focused on that. Therr is nothing more dominant than making a woman pregnant and the man having the choice and power to do it and also nothing more loving and intimate than the two being always bareback. Plus it shows trust and love that she submits to him conquering her womb, it's the biggest form of ownership. Keeping her barefoot and pregnant in thr kitchen woukd be very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dear Anons re “Bareback and Breeding his Woman” and “Breeding”

WTAF??

I don’t think I’ve ever read anything as asinine and ridiculous as your comments.

I despise “breeder” stories, bringing another living breathing human being into the world is a massive responsibility. Becoming a parent is NOT something you should do to attain a macho ego boost. Submission is a gift to be earned, nurtured and respected it’s not an automatic right. The entire concept you both present of barefoot and pregnant just screams of cliched redneck cretin.

I do agree that ‘bareback’ sex is incredibly beautiful and intimate. I can pretty much guarantee that at least 80% of women will tell you the two main positive aspects of being pregnant 1. You’re pregnant so there’s no chance of getting pregnant and 2. No periods.

Pregnancy is a miracle of nature designed to further the species, ideally planned within a loving family unit. The world is vastly over populated right now approx 7.7 billion people, around 80 years ago it was less than 3 billion. So from your ego wanking perspective does this hypothetical miracle woman you refer to retain her figure after x number of babies? Where does she get the energy or desire to carry on fucking when she’s so sleep deprived from running around after x number of babies and toddlers??

It’s bad enough that in today’s society women don’t have any autonomous rights over their own bodies without the man who claims to care about them turning them into baby factories. There are a lot of places in this fucked up planet we call home where a woman cannot legally get an abortion even when she has been the victim of incest, rape or abuse. So keep your dick in your pants and find another way to boost your ego.

For the author

I’ve read some of your other work but not all of this story, I’ll admit I was morbidly curious and read this chapter because the tag line declared that they had anal sex as a punishment? Hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dear Anon of 07/01/19

OMFG! YES absolutely yes to everything you said it’s refreshing to find someone with similar opinions. I absolutely despise “breeder stories” for all the reasons you mentioned.

Got to admit I was also pretty curious as to why anal sex is considered punishment, there are two very important things to remember where anal sex is concerned,

1. There is ALWAYS time for lube

2. If it’s causing pain you’re doing it wrong

To the author- thank you for such a beautiful story. I don’t know how plausible it is for the era you’re writing about but there will have been some as caring and considerate as your male protagonist.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just re-reading this story because of the recent update. Still have similar thoughts on the whole thing especially the need for lube. The body has no natural lubricant in the anus so lube is necessary, you can and will get some from the vagina if the woman is aroused. Not sure how feasible that is standing up.

Re Pregnancy - shouldn’t he tell her she’s taking contraception in the teas he’s making for her? Wouldn’t her introverted nature make her think that there’s something wrong with her because she’s isn’t pregnant yet?

The “breeder” comments are still fucked up IMHO, “no contraception in the 1800’s” Wrong 🙄, so very wrong there were so many different varieties of contraception for men and women. Rubber was ‘discovered’ in 1839, 1855 condoms were mass produced by late 1850’s several companies were selling them. Prior to that; animal intestines, waxed paper, linen, tortoise shell (😳) some of which dated back to ancient Egypt. Then of course there were a variety of plants, liquids, potions and pastes used by women as contraception and abortifacients, more than likely used as far back as prehistoric times.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So "Little House on the Prairie" lied about School and women teachers!! And the story is set about 1890 or so and by then School wasn't free?! To girls not reading or writing, in America? or Giliad- where reading and writing ment loosing fingers. and possibly death. In chapter 1, the "House' 5 miles from a town, has electric light and warm water direct into the tub but a few chapter's later lit by a candle. What happened, loose cable from the solar panels on the roof? And now punishments, Anal sex to a woman Without Lube?!! Or prep of cleaning the Anus and rectum not happening, maybe that was the Lube!! He had to go and wash his dick after. Saying he is not nice is an understatement and I don't like him at all. And I agree with the 3 Anonymous comments below, I have never understood breeder comments either and I find those types of stories more than creepy....and Hello to Tess in the UK, Hello from Scotland to you!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous