All Comments on 'Lady Charlie's Debut'

by LadyCharlieshubby

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Texts at 2:30 AM are read around 6 AM

Great story. Always good to have a happy wife! It's great to help a guy cheat on his new bride! 5 *s and 😊 😊 😊!

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5! Fantastic

even annony commented!! If he hates it we know it's good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awful

if gay @anony rated it 5, it's for sure another shitty one. If he loves it we all know it's very, very bad! No need to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
any time the word "hotwife" is used in the tags

Count on it, it belongs in the trash can. No need to read, just give it the ONE STAR it deserves and move on.

hubbyhwhubbyhwover 5 years ago
Very Nice First Effort.

Usually I comment that stories are too long, but I felt your was short.

I see you've already been welcomed to LW by the 'anons'. These are a bunch of moralist, dried-up cunt critics who are all members of the same Baptist Bible study group feeling they're on a mission from God, to save us from ourselves.

There effort in slamming your work is to make your first story here the last. Hope that's not the case. 5***** + favorite.

I take great delight in telling them to go fuck themselves...feels really, really, good when I do.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Hi LCH, it's OK for a first effort. You got it out there, that's what matters.

So here's the thing:. You write OK, we can follow what your writing OK. Given that you let a wife, who you did not develop for the reader, fuck around on you with a guy who she cheated on you with before, most guys are done with you right there.

So you are down in the stroke story zone, because nothing in this shows you are ready for a deep exploration of the feelings and thoughts of cuck wimps. So you need to hype up the sex scenes.

Thanks for sharing and scoring and comments. Keep going!!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Nice First***

Get an editor and do complete storyline next time. Still a nice read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Pathetic crap for the LW sewer

No one to like in this mess. Just another heartless CUNT wife with w sissy coward husband. LW is now infested with sissy cowards. It's not worth much these days.

LadyCharlieshubbyLadyCharlieshubbyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you to those with constructive comments. Those anonymous responses I couldn't hope to care less. You're anonymous.

shaman43shaman43over 5 years ago
Decent first try.

As a developing writer I would suggest you look at some short stories like O'Henry or even some of the better Sci Fi writers. Even some of the romance writers do it well. Add a little more development to the characters. More description to the events. As for the anon comments. I still do not understand you fuckups. I do not read stories that piss me off like the straight BTB or kink or non consensual in any way or abuse stories or BDSM. As long as it is fiction and nobody really hurt let folks write what they want and let others read what they want without the diatribes of abuse. You probably are the ones who beat women and think they have THEIR place behind you.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
Those late night texts are great

When the wife is out, you can rest assured hubby is up thinking about what she is doing. Good job. Things can only get better from here.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Lady

A lady is someone of class and breeding. This whore has no class and is breeding someone besides her husband. Lady , my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous