All Comments on 'Andi Becomes a Stripper Pt. 01'

by bikeymoy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Titty ferry or titty fairy?

I mean, I guess either one works but I prefer the visual of a pixie waving a wand to make those boobs grow over a barge full of stacks of fun bags.

Anyway, curious to see what other kinds of ‘modeling’ Andi’s Agent talks her into and what she’ll do to get her coke fix. (Guessing the teaching career will be fully derailed)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Work

Your a very talented writer! There are too few implant stories out there. That being said c cups are not large. The average bra size is 34ddd right now in America. If she’s gonna be a successful stripper she’s gonna need at least g’s. I’d also like to see her get boob greed to the point she inflated her own boobs against the doctors wishes.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
In summary

the story of a husband that fails to protect his wife from stupidity and allows others to control his marrige.

Stupidity starts with agreeing to her not finishing her degree, get that, then try modelling, it's in the bag then in case the modeling doesn't work.

Stupidity not querying that state she was in and specifically not noticing the mess that was her nostrils. Compounding all that by having a bottle by the bed.

Allowing others to control, I got the impression the boobs were agreed and paid for by the husband and wife so fuck the agent, get a new one, it's his 10% to lose. If she doesn't agree refuse to allow the op or payment...while you are married. Soon find out her priorities.

How long before the 'only work available' is erotic, then soft core, then hard core?

Oh well at least there's no kids involved.

Overall not too bad especially for an early attempt. I've commented like this on the 1st episode of what become some of my favourite stories, it's because I see potential. I'll keep an eye on the car crash to see just how slow motion it is.

Please get an editor there are some areas that if tidied up, would make it so much easier to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I missed the point . . .

Of the entire story. . . The whole plot escapes me. I guess people of this age portrayed act characteristically stupid in their thinking as well as behavior.

Laird MLaird Mabout 5 years ago
Excellent! A good start to an intriguing story.

Excellent! A good start to an intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Looking forward to the next part...

bikeymoybikeymoyover 4 years agoAuthor
kiteares

Thank you for your comments. However, you're telling me how to 'fix' the situation with Andi. Duh! That's not the point! When you see 'alcohol', 'drugs', 'teacher turned stripper', 'breast implants' and 'slut wife' as the key tags I've chosen for this story, you've got to assume that there is going to be a lot of corruption going on. It's a filthy, dirty, smarmy fictional story. And, I've written it this way on purpose!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another heartless CUNT and sissy coward husband steaming pile

Oh, and these two have to be the most empty headed people on the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story very erotic- like the progression. As bikemoy wrote it’s a fictional story. Can’t understand these trash comments. Waiting for next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous