All Comments on 'Megan's Toy'

by JamkiVapor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
stupid

just stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Well written and nice start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

This was really stupid. What a waste a time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is abuse, not bdsm. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Longo_AfarLongo_Afarabout 5 years ago

Thanks for the story.

MommabirdMommabirdabout 5 years ago
Good Start...Hope you do more.

I don’t know why anyone would call this abuse...it’s a fantasy story! Abuse is when it doesn’t make sense or is pointless, this had a point, and made sense. The only abuse is the negative comment you got when you risked getting nasty!

I for one like a lot of sex in a story and I like it to happen fast. I like the real torture, but I don’t get wanting a sickly old man to touch the mistress. Yuck!

For your first story, I’m very impressed. Just a few more paragraphs and I would have had enough time to cum!

If you want to make me happy, I’d like a bit more detail, some assworship, and making him suck off a handsome slave, or better yet, feed him the handsome slaves cum that’s dripping out of the Misstress’ pussy!

Thanks for not fooling around and getting to the point. I’ll be looking for more of your stuff.

I’m not looking for a fine literature here. I’m looking for something to augment a good nut!

Thx

CosmiccowboyqCosmiccowboyqabout 5 years ago
delicious

I want to hear how and why your husband became your slave. And I understand its fantasy. Duh. Anybody who can't see it, just leave. Your comments are stupid to say the least. What goes on in your otherwise empty skull?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Abuse

Even in a consensual BDSM relationship, there are rules, negotiations, and limits. I'm gonna have to agree with Anonymous, this is just abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To all the commenters crying abuse...

THIS IS A FANTASY. Not real. No need for morality lessons here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Abuse (of the English language)

Couldn't read it with the glaring typos

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ridiculous comments

The people who scare me the most are the ones calling this abuse, because they clearly can't separate fantasy from reality. Where do they think they are? A life blog? This is literotica, a site for erotic literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a toy he can remove at any time without a key. Why put up with her bs? Have her arrested for assault and divorce the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need to finish the story. Did wife cane or whip his body until he cried?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamkiVapor@JamkiVapor
3 Followers
Just here to read and share erotic sadistic fiction. Stories I post will in no way depict actual events. All characters are clearly depicted as being over the age of 18. In real life, keep it safe, sane, and consensual.