All Comments on 'The Maltese Kitty'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Impressive

Solid writing. Good use of narration switch. The fetishes are well inserted and the sex is easy to envision. I don't even have an impregnation fetish but I liked it a lot. The plot is just simple enough to not distract from the sex while still being interesting enough with a light twist.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anon,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you liked it.

roseyfingersroseyfingersalmost 5 years ago
writing was a bit corny but

I guess that was part of the point. Very fun story.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Roseyfingers,

Yep, I wasn't aiming for dead seriousness with this one. I'm glad you liked it.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowalmost 5 years ago
Great fun

What a coincidence- I read "The Big Sleep" just yesterday. Fun, playful story, well executed and you nailed the hard boiled tone. Definitely Hammett on Wry :-)

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
SyleusSnow,

Thank you for your compliments. I'm a fan of your stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Its not often that I find erotic stories with an interesting plot! This was very good, I enjoyed the whole Detective backdrop and I admit, it was nice seeing Samantha win in the end.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anon,

I'm glad you liked it. I had fun with the story here. I was aiming for a lot of the themes and tropes of film noir but about 50% less grim, and having Samantha solve the mystery seemed to fit with that.

WJNY90WJNY90about 4 years ago

Any chance of a sequel story? This was the most fun I've had reading something on the site in ages.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 4 years agoAuthor
WJNY90,

I'll see. I did have fun with this universe. Even if I don't get around to doing a sequel for this one, I do plan to continue writing, even if it goes slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Your detail was on point while maintaining character throughout. I am not much of a writer, but I have an idea that might be up your alley if you would like me to send it to you to write?

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

I'm always open to new ideas. I can't promise that I'll make it into a story, as not every idea makes it that far, but I'm willing to give it a try. Send it to me through the Send Feedback option or a comment if you want.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

As a film noir fan, I loved it, but it needed more fog, a fat man with a hired gunsel, and maybe a 1937 Chrysler to be perfect. 5 stars.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 3 years agoAuthor

NewOldGuy77.

I'll have to keep those elements in mind in case I do another chapter. I'm glad you enjoyed it even without them.

(Also, just so you know, my story "The Hard Kiss Goodnight" is a sequel to this one, although Literotica's series system doesn't recognize it as such.)

AltissimusAltissimus9 months ago

Film noir fun and an extra point for so many legitimate uses of the word "ravishment". Impregnation isn't a fetish I particularly enjoy but your writing is quality, your images vivid, the struggles real... though perhaps a little half-hearted. Easy 5 stars.

bumpercarsbumpercars9 months agoAuthor

Altissimus,

Not everybody can struggle hard! :)

I'm glad you liked the story and the word choice. Thanks for reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
1014 Followers
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES