All Comments on 'Love Me Do'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 405 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
You lost me when you had Brian rooting around the attic

Like a bull in a china shop and no one heard a fucking thing!

Either you know nothing about sex, or attics or actually working...or all three. Either way, this was still an unbelievable, unenjoyable, piece of writing that killed my erection.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
If was ok; but not great.

You wrote Brenda to be the most retarded person ever. It’s ok that she cheats but not Brian? They don’t have sex for months and she says and does nothing to about it except a couple of half hearted attempts? She doesn’t want to be caught but doesn’t notice that Brian doesn’t even say “I love you”? I mean, cone on! At some point she would have to have figured out that he knew or at least suspected. No cuddles, no holding hands, no watching TV, nothing that couples do and she doesn’t notice?

At some point she would have put two and two together, she would have thought Ben complained that she felt like a single mother or that she was lonely. But what you did was robbed us of that. All we got was a metaphorical 2x4 to the kidneys. Painful to read and over way too long.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Loved It!

Would have liked to here what happened next. Did they divorce? Did he maybe move to LA to be with Minx?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

"As long as you shut off your husband, I won't insist we do it in his bed. Once he gets between your legs again, we'll have to return so I can reclaim my place as top dog." - These things always amuse me! How can he know? Will she tell him? How can he believe her - she's shown herself to be SO honest, LOL!

"What's going on, Brian?" - Heh, she's got a lot of nerve being suspicious of him, giving what she's doing!

"If you would just stay close when I'm not around, I'd really appreciate it." - Asking the fox to guard the hen house.

Brenda CAN'T be that dense to not see that HER cheating destroys the marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

YYAAAAWWWWNNNNNN why do the writers in this 'event' think they're so great? They're long winded and have an over inflated self importance. 1*

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Well, now she's fucked

Just not in the way she'd hoped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a great story

it's just a shame society has let women down so damn much.

women NEED older women to tell them what it means to be a woman.

because when they're young, they are the most valued thing in any society.

that entitled feeling leads to some pretty fucked up attitudes down the line, if

left unchecked. but women age, and society cares little for them after. men sacrifice themselves like pawns, they sweat and bleed stoically, and maybe society smiles on them for that and more. and society smiles upon aging women when they bear and raise a stable family.

but this 'you can do everything, except wrong guuurl' culture we live in only FEEDS the worst possible aspects of entitlement. we started breaking up families for many reasons, some tech related...and some directly linked to our selfish culture. stuffing old folks in homes instead of round the clock family care. we lost elderly wisdom. men suffer too, with fewer male role models. luckily...men can learn from trial and error with....more...ease. it's not easy, but society forgives a grown man-baby if he grows up. a woman that ruins her family....society doesn't look kindly on that. the courts may, and the media might. but people....average people don't. even selfish people don't like those women. it's the same way society views sleezball guys that seduce married women, badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another slightly flawed husband with

a very flawed marriage. Nice story and thanks for the effort to write and post for us readers!

AMerryman 2.0

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it.

Really shows how a real man might react to adultery and lack of respect while fulfilling his 'only remaining'family responsibilites without the currently all too prevelant cuck fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Classic!

Much needed, and appreciated!

Thank you very, very much!

First Event Story read by me today, and I wasn't disappointed.

Because you put yourself out there, enjoying your fame, I know it makes you a target of sorts. I expect that a few snipers will come along and pick apart some aspects of this story. May be a few things said could even offer some food for thought. I don't have such commentary. I see this story as a return to form for you. This is a story you could have written circa 2005. And sure, at that time, it might have featured a few flaws, such that some of the BETTER (more thoughtful?) critics had some actual points. But today, I'm enjoying the feeling of reliving 2005 WITH you. For me, some of those flaws contribute to the genuine and original style that you helped to pioneer, and NO amount of pompous sarcasm can erase the influence that many (certainly MOST) authors have wrestled with here on these LW pages, in the years since then, and because of those efforts.

Again, thanks for being HDK, and thanks for this: a trip through the Way-Back machine!

Tits!

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
fun read

I am not a fan of the guys that hang around a few years while their wife screws someone else but then again it is not my story. I think divorce now or divorce later and its the same result. The kid is in high school and not a 2 year old. He will find time for dad no matter what. As for money, same shit different day, right? I would have been screwing all the single women coming on to me and not wait it out.

Still a fun story.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago

Only in a story by HDK does a Plain Jane, tiny boobed slut named Gertrude get to have an affair with a married man and become a Lit folk hero! What a great twist! 5*

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Now that's what I call a happy ending!

Everyone gets what they deserve, including a bunch of punk kids. A classic 5* LW tale.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
A happy ending, or just regaining self-respect? 5*****

I wouldn't say the husband is a saint, but I can't blame him, either. Interesting dynamic. It took a lot to wake up the wife, but the next year could be interesting.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Would have liked to here what happened next. Did they divorce? Did he maybe move to LA to be with Minx?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

There is room for part 2

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

It was okay, but the ending fell pretty flat.

Minx doing all the talking for Brian was a bit weird and made him seem like the most pussy-whipped guy on the planet. Nothing was really resolved by the end either. I assume Brian divorced the slut, but did he end up with Minx? What happened to Brenda post-divorce? What did Tim or Scooter think about all this? Brenda's affair seemed to be common knowledge... so they were bound to find out.

The best part was the betrayed husband not doing the usual ridiculous cliche and trying to keep his wedding vows to a cheating whore. Brenda asking Minx to get closer to her husband was an amusing twist.

HighpikeHighpikeover 4 years ago
Loved it.

Room for a sequel I think. Thank you. I enjoy the anons childish rants but I'm sorry they drag your score down. 5 from me.

amyyumamyyumover 4 years ago
Oh John, you sexy little prick, you've done it again

An original, funny, well-told, exceedingly entertaining story where no one gets sent to a Mexican Whore House, or thrown into a vat of acid. About as easy a 5* story as I could imagine!

Hugs and kisses, Any

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
Sorry

3* I do not get why so many writers have become deluded by their inflated self image lately. An abrupt ending only works when what follows is a foregone conclusion. If the point of the ending leaves too many loose ends, it is just a failure. Like this story.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 4 years ago
While I agree

with the guy who said that rooting around in the attic would have attracted attention, this was another one for the list of ways that hubbies find out; more importantly, it attempted to answer the question why the husband doesn't immediately confront the wife. He is thinking about the long-term situation regarding the relationship with the son and the financial implications: the unfairness to be got from the courts makes men just hang in there until the main chance reveals itself. It doesn't cover sufficiently the reasons why the wife Brenda did go for Bill in the first place -- why in particular did she go with the humiliation bit of rationing sex with husband? I thought the conversation at the end with the other woman Minx was pretty priceless. Who is Steve, end of page 1? I'm surprised an author of this experience might make a sudden name mistake. Nice read anyhow, lots of insight. Good mark from me.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 4 years ago
I liked it

The storyline and premise were good. I thought the writing was great. I don't presume a character should react one way on another the way some people writing comments seem to want to impose. We humans all react and think differently, so I'm good with where the author takes us.

5*, but I would have liked an epilogue or continuation. I'm not the author, but I would have liked the main character and Minx to have a future. A big part of me also would have liked Bill to suffer somehow.

But I'll take it as it is, and in my mind imagine Brian and Minx happily married, Bill catching a disease where his balls fall off, and Brenda catching a hoof-in-vagina disease or something. :)

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 4 years ago
Ouch

That beat down by the husbands new love had to hurt.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Entertaining story, but unfinished

I know Minx has committed to leaving, but what's to say Tim doesn't go to the same school? Brian and Tim can move to LA! I didn't like the non-ending. No resolution for the marriage. No resolution for Brian and Minx. The biggest hole in the story was that Brian could have divorced the slut and Tim was old enough to CHOOSE which parent to live with. I'm thinking he's going with Dad. The other thing that was missing was the usual HDK humor. Other than the banter between Minx and Brian, this didn't seem like a typical, humorous, HDK story. Strange. Thanks for the effort. I look forward to more of your stories in the future.

3 stars

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
This one deserves a 2nd chapter

Tim could apply to CA colleges and Brian can follow to LA. Minx is a much better choice for life partner.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018over 4 years ago
Yumms

Gosh that Lasagna or Meat Loaf sure would be welcome right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Fair too good dialog (somewhat predicable), I liked the pragmatic approach, the ending is frustrating for the reader (deliberate)? Your a good wordsmith, hence short stories become a problem when you quickly accomplish a compelling plot, character definition & suspense, readers naturally want to know what's going to happen next. I have difficulty in thinking that you want to write a sequel, so why leave the story unfinshed? Thanks again..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another vote for

a continuation. Very nice job...That's some great fuckin' cuck-shit ;-) Easy 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good, but there must be a sequel

As another said, there is too much left unsaid at the end... please fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2nd chapter and conclusion, please!

Please finish this, Harddaysknight. Pretty good read

ohioohioover 4 years ago
Classic HDK tale

with, as always, lots of loose threads that the complainers can pull on. "He didn't burn Bill! Why didn't he speak up himself in the last scene? Why doesn't Brian have Horace's name legally changed, or move to California and become a full-time baseball coach at a leading prep school? Why does Brian sometimes refer to himself as "Steve", and why does he call Gertrude "Minx" when everyone knew her as Nancy?" etc.

It's the very calmness of Brian, in the face of a pretty horrible and humiliating situation, that I enjoy so much in this story. As is common for HDK's heroes, he thinks. He takes a little time to figure out, given the shit sandwich that's been served to him, what he can do to make the best of the situation and achieve his own happiness. To me that's what makes the story such a pleasure.

And, of course, the humor. Here the best line by a landslide is:

"I knew she was cheating. I just never suspected it," responded Brian.

It takes a wonderfully twisted and witty author to come up with that one! Congrats and thanks to HDK for sharing another great story with us!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Just when I think you can’t get any better you just seem to find that next step and get even better please please don’t stop writing I seem to really really enjoy your stories ( and please don’t take to long to write them lol )

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DUMB!!

This has to be the dumbest story ever written!!

taylorsamtaylorsamover 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved it, you need to do chapter 2.

Thanks

SanzegoSanzegoover 4 years ago
Fun read

Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I like the story, like the characters. Sorry to get off subject here but when do you plan on releasing and you chapter for your Lady in Red novela?

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 4 years ago
2 for 2

So far I've finished Randi's story and yours and handed out 10 stars. The best day in LW in some weeks.

Hooked

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 4 years ago
Easy ride

I so enjoyed the tongue in cheek that this story encompassed. It was all done in such good humour that it was an absolute pleasure to read. Not forgetting that tongue in cheek is also how blow jobs are indicated. So was the story itself tongue in cheek or a blow job? Interesting dilemma I shall have to ponder over a reread.

Either way, thank you, kind sir!

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Ya, the skinny bitch wins

Hands down, agree this needs chapter 2. So many possibilities left. What was it brenda said about cheaters? That should of been thrown in her face too. 5

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 4 years ago
Loved it...

HDK, How do I find someone like Minx?

deadonedeadoneover 4 years ago
A very good story

But not a HDK story. There was no red herring, no humor, no joy. For anybody else this would be a 5, but alas we are reviewing a HDK work here. It is tight. It is eloquent. It does have the common worker connection. While it did not have a BB gun, .44 Magnum, a box of donuts or any detectives it did have a tire iron and 3rd shift. Like I said for any other person this would be a 5* but it just lacks the l'esprit de la vie that HDK can breath into a story.

For all those "unfinished story" people please reread the last paragraph, the marriage is over. If Big Boy and Minx get together, that's a whole different story to be filed under Romance. Brenda knows that she has wasted her marriage.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Loved it

I liked it because it just seemed right. Very logical in a very emotional situation. I don't think I would have been so rational. I think the whole story revolved around the fact that everyone knew what was happening, which was brought to light by Gertrude. If that bit of information had not been revealed, this would have been a much different story.

So, how many diseases did she have? Did Brian and Tim move to California with Gertrude? Is Bill's daughter infected with anything because of proximity to her father?

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
5 stars

Team MINX forever!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
One of the best

Of the stories in this series so far, HDK's and Randi's are the best in my book. I'll say it again. The best revenge is to live well. Minx certainly helped Brian live well. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just fukin'WOW!!!!

'Nuff said.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
HDK doing what HDK does.

You are inimitable, sir. I read and admired you, when I was a newbie, just for this. A classic from the master. Randi.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Great

When Brian was crawling in the attic at the beginning, it reminded me of an old story by you in which the husband shoots the guy screwing his wife in the balls with a small handgun. I was hoping this one would do the same thing. But his revenge worked out perfectly well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4*s

Enjoy reading this story. Plot is interesting, characters consistent and believable.

Not much drama, emotions. Feel there is something missing 🤔. Ohh maybe dramatic tension🎭 or a climax❤️💔. Everyone was so smooth, calmly, coldly plotting....

Maybe there will be a sequel, tie up the loose ends, ha, ha...

Or you can leave it with this JPB ending 😉.

Thank you for the work you did Harddaysknight. I leave you

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
would have...

would have given it 5*, but it really needed one more page to finish it. So 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didnt like this one

Yeah he did the right thing when he caught her cheating. Instead of confronting her, he lets her keep on being with her lover and cuts himself off from sex. Couldnt finish it.

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
Always

good to read one of your stories. Looking forward to the next one.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyover 4 years ago
PLEASE write a sequel!

Loved the story- 5* of course. My brain is now jumbled thinking of what the future holds. To what lengths does Brenda go to trying to win Brian back? What happens when Tim graduates? Due Brian an Minx wind up together? Come on HDK! We love your writing, please don’t leave your faithful audience hanging in the wind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ANOTHER WILLING COCKHOLD

No balls to kick a weasels ass so he deserves what he got! One star only because it was the lowest score available!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i can understand

the ridicule surrounding Horace and Gertrude, but Dexter is a fairly normal name

loragassloragassover 4 years ago
1 more page? hell's bells this one could go for several more chapters

When you get a good story going, it can be a energizer bunny, just going and goin...…

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Damn, I wanted to like this, I really did. Unfortunately, HDK has fallen off a cliff when it comes to engaging storylines. It's a shame really, I used to look forward to his stories.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
Bah! Humbug!!!

Great story as usual. 5*, as usual. I'm jealous as hell, as usual. But at least Brian didn't fasten her ass to the read of a Ford Iand go diddy-boppin down the Interstate, so I guess your getting a little mellow.

Se3riously, I have always loved the way that HDK portrays the common man. He does blue collar America better than anyone. I bet he has every John Wayne movie ever made. :) Can't wait for the next installment while I finish my next submission here. :)

The Very Deepest and Bestestest Regards,

C

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
oh man

wth happen man, mixing up names, broken english sentences, this wasnt one of ur finer ones. enjoyed the story was a hard flow though. im thinking maybe u rushed this for the event or something, not what i would expect from HDK ty for the read though

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Yawwn"

I don't think there is a single writer that considers themselves great, I sure as shit don't!

But other writers that we respect seem to think that we have something to offer, and I think if you look at the scores in these writers libraries, many readers think so too.

You're certainly free to skip over our meager offerings, drop your one-bombs if you will, but please don't attribute motives that you know nothing about.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

dam, i liked the last paragraph in this.

lol

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
the BK male maybe

the divorce rate in the US wouldn't be as high as it is if guys acted like this. While I agree with why he stayed. I would be divorced already. About 36% of divorced couples still live together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
steve?

The only major issue I found was the loss of names on the first page or so. The protagonist "Brian" was renamed Steve in the following: ""I'll just call him Scooter and pretend I never heard his real name," declared Steve just as Tim rushed back into the room."

Fix this and you should be semi golden

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

The ending was not worth a shit

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Classic HDK

Another example of the type of story that made LW what it is. Unfortunately, these stories don't come around often enough and the void is filled with the same garbage we've had since Monday. HDK and these other greats write Stories, not just extended sex scences. We get to know a little about the characters besides their 44DDs or the 12 inch cock. That's why these old school stories are so good and so highly rated. I would like another chapter for sure. I want to see Brian confront Bill, with Bill missing a few weeks of work. I would like to see Tim get a surprise scholarship to go to school in LA with Scooter, and Brian going with him, leaving Brenda behind with her loss. Even without that we had another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

you leave it as if not finished? LOVE slap hapy papy #9

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 4 years ago
"Minx" resonated with me

I'm sure I'm not the only one. Good to see HDK writing.

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Well done!

I ditto the last one...good to see something from you!!!!

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Good Read***

A comfortable and enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing.

JohnChildJohnChildover 4 years ago
Welcom back

Great yarn and right up there par excellent as usual good to see you back in harness thank you for all the work you have presented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not your best

Pretty blah, and the dialogue was stilted. Nice try, HDK, but you and I know - 5this is just between us now - that you slept your way through this one. Oh, so far, no one has burned down any house. This is a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
.?

Ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Glad you are back to creating a fun and good scenario again. This was fun and almost true to life-the best kind.

Think about the ending but this went very well.

Thanks,

T.T.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Yep ... Fiver!

Wry humor and great indirection. Poor Sweetie never stood a chance!

I prefer to think that A-bra Vixen meant everything she said about her near future plans. Hubby has a good job in a community which appreciates him (except the guys on D Street.) No need for a sequel. Welll...I’ve commented that way before and found that there really was a twist that made the continuation great. I see no sequel unless there is an opening I’m not imaging! There, that is more accurate!

P.S. I do not see Brenda happy in a sequel.

P.P.S. If Bill is there, much less happy than Brenda!

5*

FD45FD45over 4 years ago

I always love your work. Thank you for the time and effort.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 4 years ago
Ending was pretty terrible.

Was this for a competition with a deadline? Ending conversation seemed disjointed and rushed as hell. Didn't really get it. A long clumsy monologue that didn't really go anywhere. No real conclusion to anything from the story. Just Gertrude being kind of a bitch and lowering herself, and Brenda being robotic and odd. Confusing finish. And the main character saying nothing was bizarre. Lost me completely.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Weird

Good writing, good storytelling.

Ending was odd with his slut doing the talking to the original slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah, the ending caused the rating to go from 5 to a 3

You know you are a very good writer but the open endings that are up to a reader to fill in really put a damper on the entire story. Even when it is totally obvious that ... See??

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 4 years ago
Good Story Premise

Unfortunately, it lacked a bit in the delivery.

It felt a little rushed and it certainly could do with a bit more editing. There was some confusion between Brenda and Gertrude at one point that interrupted the flow.

I'd have to agree with others who have commented that the ending was less than top shelf. Nothing was settled ...which might leave it open to a sequel.

My comments are only meant to be of the constructive kind, however, and I see nothing that a rewrite of the ending and an edit couldn't fix.

Keep up the good work.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 4 years ago
Well........

It takes more to be a man than beat bullies.

I've known guys who accepted their wives cheating

because of their kids.

I've respected those decisions,

as I was prepared to accept the morals in this story.

Until the very end of it.

Having his lover giving explanations to his wife

must be one of the wimpiest things I've read.

Did I mention I hate wimp stories?

1 out of 5 from me.

P.S. This story did not fit the event.

No "Burning down the house" here.

Just burning one's own pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seems like...

...kind of an abrupt ending with a lot of unanswered questions. Maybe a set up for a part two? Also nothing happened to the boyfriend. Be careful and watch out for those arcade toughs! 4 stars... thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is typical of...

how he bring closure to his stories, so I gave him my typical "I didn't like it much" 2 Stars.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 4 years ago
Great as usual

Great story again HDK. In this BTB, she spilled the gasoline, lighted the match and he watched her burn without even dirtying his hands. Well done!

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
sorry hardday

not your best story

3 starrs this time

don't care for a guy who does nothing when his wife is cheatin on him

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Another half-assed ending

The story itself was worthy of 4 stars but the shit ending means it only gets 2 stars.

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasover 4 years ago
Good times

Thanks so much for a great story. Your characters are interesting and the dialogue believable. Thanks again, and welcome back. Would like a little Red though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No ending

It just stops from one line to the next.

Seems like the author forgot to write an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enloyable story.

Wish i had found litorica and the stories here, especially this one, before divorcing

My wife.

This is a great guide on how to distance ones self from a disloyal spouse.

Inreresting liked it very much.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
A lot of fun

cheating wife, a large cocked invader, a heroic father. Great ingredients!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for the effort. What was the point?

Why did Brenda start cheating on her husband? Why couldn't her husband discern that his marriage had deteriorated, with no sex, no love, no respect, and no real marriage partner. Looks like just another shallow distant tepid marriage that exists only on paper. No intimacy, no friendship, no personal sacrifice and commitment. They are both better off getting divorced. How could you end it without Minx and Bryan ending up as true friends and marriage partners?

Kind of boring and underwhelming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
tired, boring, not at all funny, half assed attempt

and these people are just too stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

I Really Liked this Story .. I Need to find Me a Minx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Stuff

How did Steve save Hana Kiss??

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
The Climax was Anti-Climatic

The climax was nothing but a long narrative with no emotion. It comes across as two amateur actors reading a script for the first time.

The build up was interesting but a little tedious.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Good story

Except the ending

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Damn laughed hard at ending great story

She cheated and once realized she was caught and cheating slut

Tried to make it all right too late

Minx you are great

Dad bust some more kneecaps next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good but....

Good writing, good story, legitimate ending but....... I need final endings to stories. Please provide an ending for us who need to know what happened from your perspective.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Disagree great story Minx good ending almost laughed out loud

She cheated and once realized she was caught and cheating slut

Tried to make it all right too late

Minx you are great

Dad bust some more kneecaps next time

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 4 years ago
Great ending. I loved it.

To me that was a perfectly rounded ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story.

I enjoyed the story. HOWEVER, I have a problem.

When does Brian beat the living shit out of Bill. Any man would teach the fuckwit a few lessons in etiquette. Like never fuck another man's wife and demand she cut hubby off.

ManuManuover 4 years ago

This is a test comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7143 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories