All Comments on 'February Sucks - Leap Night'

by GodivaFan

Sort by:
  • 432 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Nah, just not good enough in my opinion. Her actions are beyond the pale and her rationalisation are just rubbish. In ANY world divorce would be the likely outcome, the disrespect and destruction of trust ensure that.

Like you wrote well enough, but just not good enough to justify a marriage surviving her emptyheadedness.

As lm said my opinion.

Scores 2/5

russ603russ603over 2 years ago

This did not add a thing to the original. Any woman who could do what Linda did never loved her husband. She may have been comfortable with him and thought she loved him, but love cannot be overcome by hormones alone as the author seems to indicate happened in her case. Wast of time for me!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

AUTHOR.... Are you mentally ill or were you just born fucking Retarded? Why do you think anybody would gives a shit about 5 pages of the amazing sex between mark and the lying cheating disrespectful cunt horrible wife Linda?

Do you think anybody gives a shit about how much great sex she had and destroyed her marriage?

Do you think anybody wants to read this?

.

If I'm just stunned then anybody in the right mind could actually spend the time to write 6 pages of this utter trash that's completely UNEROTIC .... that's completely boring.... that's disrespectful and that shows a woman who is completely mentally unstable and is perfectly willing to destroy her marriage for a big Dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God, what a waste of time this was!!!!!!! Out of all the sequels, this was most definitely the worst of the worst!!!! If you are not going to write a story, DON'T WRITE IT!!!! Don't write part of one and leave it. I'll never read another so called story by a pissant like you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ewwww

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

NO ITS NOT

"It's still just me, the same old me as always. There's nothing different; nothing has changed. My love for you is just the same as it was yesterday."

.

There are a lot of things that are really offensive in the George Anderson story. Most of the George Anderson stories are total shit but this one is particularly offensive and perhaps the worst part isof this GA story is what the wife says when she comes home.

.

The wife is actually trying trying to argue that what she did the night before on their special romantic Night should have no impact on her husband Jim.At no point in any of the Sequels do we ever find Linda thinking about how Jim MIGHT be feeling or reacting to what she has done on that particular night.

.

Linda thinks everything's the same so everything is the same. The Thing that's most agregious ...the most offensive thing in the whole story is that Linda doesn't care what her husband is feeling or thinking. It's not important to her. It wasn't important to her when she left the restaurant with the football player and it's not important to her when she comes home I'm home.

.

Sure intellectually she may acknowledge that Jim might be upset for afew days but she's spending no time at all thinking about what he has gone through and is going through with respect to how he views the marriage and how her husband might view her. Hes upset he'll get over it who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She’s still a skank. Divorce is the only realistic option. There is NO way, no matter how many authors take a stab at a rewrite, that reconciliation is realistic or acceptable. Thanks for the story, but there can only be one ending to it.

Galama88aGalama88aover 2 years ago

Hoot sexual but incomplete the challenge was to finish story I like it but please even if it's rather similar to other please create ending. U prefer to complete your vision

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

Whatever makes you think that forgiveness is possible? Who needs the detail?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You do not allow scoring because you know that you are a troll who wrote this story in order to provoke. How cowardly! How pitiful...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Jim knew all of this he would have thrown her ass out…. So she really did cheat as she was and still probably always would be Marc’s slut …. And not sorry at all for what she had done to her husband and would do it again if Marc asked… This ending makes Jim to be a pitiful cuck unable to satisfy his wife no matter how Linda tries to justify it to herself. Yep Jim unknowingly or unwilling to know has lost his wife… sad makes the rest of their lives together so……. boring, as Linda will always think of Marc when wanting to be satisfied sexually. Rather defines marriage like almost being painful and unsatisfying , just plain old……… boring…. Life wasted !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

too bad we can't vote

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

If there had been stars to rate this story I would have given it only 1 star. Why? Not because of the quality of the writing, you write well, but for the subject. You did warn readers what this story was going to be about, so I knew what I was getting into. To be honest I did not read the whole story, but did look it over to see how much I would want to get into it. I always review 'Feb Sucks' sequels/continuations.

-

What the Linda character did was wrong. Yes, as you put mentioned, in your preface, there are precedents and reasons for women/wives/GFs doing what Linda did. Humans are fallible and will fail/make mistakes/sin, but that does not make what Linda did, or anyone else, who does this act of betrayal, any less wrong. The betrayal, by a spouse, of the Wedding Vow "Love, Honor, Cherish and Forsaking All Others Till Death Do You Part", is a grievous one and would take a lot of work to get over. As noted in various versions of Georges story, such a betrayal shatters trust one spouse has for another. While I did enjoy GA's original story, I thought that Linda got off lightly. There other versions, were she gets her just desserts. I would think of those as the continuation of this story. As an aside, I will acknowledge that there are others where her repercussions are over the top.

-

Le me reiterate that it is not your writing ability that I have issue with and hope you will continue with your writing. If not on this forum then on another.

-

Pasqual

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

Horrible. 1⭐

It's filled with incredible nonsense.

No respect for her husband and family. They don't deserve the pain I inflict on them, but I deserve this night.

No regrets: it's the best night of my life, I will keep wonderful memories.

I became a slut and now I have to bring this experience into my marriage.

And the worst lie: It's still just me, the same old me as always. There's nothing different; nothing has changed.

tigger119tigger119over 2 years ago

1 * all the way. You forget that asshat texted Jim pics and video of some of what wifey did and that at least 2 other wives posted all over social media what had happened thus completely humiliating and emasculated Jim. The trust was broken and so was the marriage. The woman's point of view matters not when the level of dishonesty and deceit in such a short amount of time showed exactly how little she respected her own spouse. Remember, it was explicitly stated in the past among the entire group, ONE and DONE. Too bad you had to take the point of defending the indefensible. Pretty shitty that you were too cowardly to allow readers to rate this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
another

none ending bullshit

SystemShockSystemShockover 2 years ago

While I'm usually one to reserve judgment until all the facts are presented, in this case and those like it, fictional and otherwise, I couldn't care less about the other side the story. I have no interest in the delusions and rationalizations of the weak and selfish. Actions speak louder than words, and their actions say all I need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was more of a narrative than an actual story since it had no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hated everyword.

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
POOR EFFORT

Not even in the top 5 of the 'sequels' And as an answer to your comment about G.A.'s story I see the ONLY rerason it has been added to, copied, sequelled and amended is the TOTAL LACK of imagination of most writers who have done copies. I see no interest in knowing what a dirty tramp does when she cheats, I personally would like to see 'Jim' dispense some rough justice on this poorly conceived character 'Linda' This rubbish certainly prompts me to ask Literotica... Where are the negative star ratings when one needs them? This was just a few paragraphs for the 'pudding pounders' Truly the lowest form of literature!

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Didnt work for me. It just romanticises adultery.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Interesting take. As a male who certainly roots for Jim’s side...

...I find myself grudgingly respecting this story. I can see it the way the author shows as sympathetic with Linda WITHOUT condoning her actions (again, from her point of view). Got to respect that in a storyteller able to carry that off.

This was an initial read of a highly charged subject. I need to think, and reread to see the weaknesses and flaws within the story. My initial feelings, if we were able to score, would be 4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since you don't have voteing this would rate a -# due to being a waste of time and added nothing to the story it was just 6 pages of trash.

ItlNYJewItlNYJewover 2 years ago
Really?

Half a story? Very unfulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good effort for a first story. Well done. Evoked emotions of betrayal knowing Jim's side of the story, Actually made it worse reading how she wanted to get back to being with Jim, who would forever be number 2 in her heart, mind and between her legs and thus, this is exactly why you throw the cheating tunnel cunted whore out on her arse and never forget or forgive. A whore is a whore is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

U should write her perspective after too

maedhros21maedhros21over 2 years ago
No Shock

You must have known how people would react and thats why you turned off voting....nobody really wants to hear the justification of how this bitch felt. The reason the story gets such a visceral reaction out of so many people is because of the level of betrayal she heaps upon her husband. Couple that with her total lack of remorse in the original story and it gets a gut punch reaction out of most men so they probably dont care what was going on in the bitches head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
DUD ! ! !

6 Pages of OK, then noting.

NOT WORTH MY TIME READING - Disgusted with myself since

this story went NO WHERE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She is stil a fucking 2 dollar whoring cunt. Jim needs to go foward with the divorce and forcing Dee to testify in court as to how her adultery happened and expose both her and Mark to all the family and friends. Burn the fucking bitch

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 2 years ago

WOW!

I didn't like her after reading GA's original story. I like her even less now.

If I could have done so, I would have given you five stars.

An extemely well written story.

Well done.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

I haven't read most of the other writers endings for this story. But I thought I would give this one a go. And honestly I don't believe a word of it. If my wife went off and left me alone with my so called friends and spent time with a celebrity without even discussing it with me. Then the marriage is over, I would be at a lawyers office at the next available appointment I wouldn't care about how the lawyer ended the marriage but it would be over. When someone, anyone, goes off and publicly humiliates the one they claim to love that is the ultimate betrayal no self respecting person male or female should put up with that.

nickbgbnickbgbover 2 years ago

Aside from making Linda appear even more delusional and dislikeable, I’m not sure that your story added anything to the original. And even George Anderson’s effort never really quite captured the scale of disregard and humiliation she inflicted on her husband. She most certainly was not “the same old me”. They’d be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

Well written, but too what end, justification?

The fact that you turned off voting speaks for itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing is good but the story adds nothing to the original. George Anderson did an excellent job of giving us Linda's take of her and only her, joyous night. The only part of the original that was lacking was corrected by another author when Jim left Linda for a night of passion himself to even the marriage up so it could continue on equal footing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marc gentleman? a fucking gentleman you should say. Nice way to justify abusing others. As to the quality of writing seems to me to be written as a stroking story with very little as to the real insight as to the mental gymnastics.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Ah you turned off the rating.

That is your prerogative though I'd still give this a low score. I know I would regret reading this as this would just be a glorified POV of what is actually a despicable act of Linda. You just put some graphic details of just how dishonorable and selfish Linda was doing a LOT of thongs she will not do with Jim, that is to be an adventurous sex partner to her husband but can do it to a strange random guy.

/

I wasn't really reading this but just enthusiastically skimming over words try to find salient sentences to get the gist of this story as I was not interested to actually read the orgasmic glory of both despicable human beings.

/

But I give it to GodivaFan this work was different from others not an alternative but just an expansion of the original story.

/

I hate cuck/cheating sluts stories.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

@GodivaFan,

I forgot to write this in my comment a while ago good a commenter mentioned.

I thought you said that you didn't like that other writers to paraphrase made changes to the original and modified the plot way off the original author's plot.

/

But you did that too. Marc here in your story was a perfect gentleman while in the original story Marc was a despicable sexual predator who likes to send pics to the husband. You did not mention any of this plus there was no anal but Marc did send a pic of Linda's gaping anus with semen. I'll lower my score than the low score I gave because of this omissions.

/

I hate cuck stories.

Jack440Jack440over 2 years ago
Her perspective on the Fallout - We need a part 2.

Lets have her perspective on what happens next. How she feels when she is confronted by her husband and the aftermath. In the original she had fallen once before and this was to be a celebration of her finally coming back, at least with so many versions, that's what I remember.

I'm surprised she's so cavalier about the whole thing. What does she think Jim will do after being abandoned on their anniversary night. After reading her perspective, she deserves everything Jim can throw at her. she deserves to be trashed in public. I would have tried to change the locks and have her return videoed.

What a jaded selfish bitch.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

You should have done her perspective for when she returned home. That's what everyone was waiting for!!

Feel a little cheated

Good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally pointless presentation .

We hear her describe her night of sexual fulfilment with Marc , and that is quite literally what constitutes the whole of this edition .

Six pages , mostly concerning body parts getting wet one way or another . And you thought it would be a good idea to write this from Linda's perspective ?

Linda decided she wanted to sample Marc . She went back to his place to enjoy a night of uninhibited sex . In the morning, having barely spared a thought for her husband and children , she hoped that Jim would get over his ' hurt ' feelings and going forward she could share a few freshly learnt ' bed time tricks ' .

Your story in 3 sentences !!! ... Who needed 6 pages ?

Minus 5 stars from me .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would have saved all of us the trouble...and a lot of ether space....absolutely forgetful crap!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Mighty heart wrote that this just romanticizes adultery, but isn’t that what a lot of — not all — adulterous couples feel?

The story was probably two pages too long, bu it was s

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

Just terrible. This horse is past burying. It’s already glue.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Oops, dragged a finger and hit the post button too soon. The story was a good one. Yeah, you’ll get hatred from the part of the readership who hate stories like this, but don’t give up.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

I have to confess that I only read the introduction to this story, yes, I'm one of the readers tired of all the versions of the same tale, a tale that was quite rediculous and overrated in the first place.

My comment regards that introduction and I have to disagree with what was stated by the author. I stand by my original views by repeating that the plot is totally rediculous and unbelievable. I have never, I repeat never, heard of any woman, in any normal relationship, disregarding her husband and walking out in the middle of a date just to go with another man simply because he's famous. Many women might be tempted, some may even consider it, but I refuse to believe that there is anybody brainless enough to actually do it.

No doubt there will be people who will disagree and probably tell me so, even those who will state cases where this has happened, regardless I won't be convinced, my conclusion is that there was obviously something inherently wrong with the relationship already.

Please, please, let this be an end to this overused and laughable plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Six pages with the whore's thoughts? Really? Whore's don't think, just fuck! Total bullshit and complete shit!

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

You stop there? After going through all the 'eroticism' of her encounter and her justification of it all you didnt want to write about the aftermath of her actions? That would have been interesting, what exactly goes on in her mind at the moment she encounters Jim, back in reality. But I guess there wouldnt be much, since according to your words she doesnt care much about what happens to her marriage. "I hoped that Jim could forgive, or at least accept and move on, if not for me, then for Emma and Tommy." How considerate of her, atleast she hopes he can move on from her after they divorce because she already did. But really, what irritates me most is the cop out at the end because the original ending from GA doesnt fit your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no differant than any of the rest poor atempt

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

I would love real examples of women blatantly leaving their husbands, to fuck another man , right in front of him and their friends and everyone.

I won't claim it hasn't happened but the woman would be deranged and it wouldn't end well.

Saying "Someone said it happened" isn't enough to suspend disbelief.

notredame43notredame43over 2 years ago

Sorry self delusion for behavior thst she knows if shoe was on other foot she'd flip .. waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uhhhhhhggggg, total waste of time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that was a waste of time! FTDS! Could have been good if you had included your ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So I hope your going do a part . Every author that writes this story except for a few have got it right and you have not hot trash. This is fansty right jim needs a part were he gets even and more but not one have wrote were Jim should be able to cuck marc but every

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

The issue isn't whether women have abandoned their husbands in similar situations, it's whether these women seriously think, either before or after their betrayal, that their would accept it, AND that their husbands would accept it. As GA described in his real-life incident, there ARE apparently women who believe that, but husbands like that are exceedingly rare. While all the women in his example say they'd do it and expect their husbands to accept it, NONE of the men there said that they would.

\

Another thing that bothers me in this and many other "wife wants a hall pass" stories is the "my love for you hasn't changed," or "I'm still the same woman," etc. Yes the same as the person who could do that to him.

\

I also think it's cowardly to not allow scoring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Drivel.

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

She will do it again and again and again, whether Jim takes her back or not. . And while the vocabulary used to describe porn in these stories can seem very repetitive, I had to laugh at "Nnggrrugh". I'm not sure how that would sound, but I'm pretty sure it would break my concentration. Those of us who have known professional athletes know this is a female fairy tale. Professional athletes are mostly immature and boorish. Self centered and unconcerned with anyone else's pleasure. And they still get all the pussy they want. That's Linda: todays pussy, tomorrow's discard.

carindenniscarindennisover 2 years ago

OH MY FUCKING GOD! SIX pages of drivel and whore's speak? I don't give a hoot in hell about Linda's motivations to flush a TEN year marriage into the shitter and spread her legs for this self entitled ASSHOLE!

The way this is written you make her HUSBAND out to be the fluffer so this cunt can, "experience sexual blis." Deluding herself the her husband will give her night of fantasy passion.

Jeeze, I wonder why there is no means to leave a score on this sewage. Godivia if you for one second think your fiction is acceptable behavior, please for the sake of humanity, go back to feding the cats.

Since you were cowardly and kept the voting off - we can respond with ZERO STARS!

York1234York1234over 2 years ago

Nicely written story but it does not change the fact that she is a whore worth to be divorced immediately

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1st the author is a coward by not letting us score - it would have been a 1*. 2nd this is the worst sequel of all of them - it really really was horrible.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 2 years ago

Didn't bother reading it the Author himself acknowledged that people were getting bored with sequels to the originals story yet he still wrote and posted this!! The mind boggles!

Minus 10 stars yes I know I'm being kind

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story, but if that happened to me, they would never find Asshole. She would be sorry she was ever born. I would get the kids and she would be destitute and broken. She needs a baseball bat up that thing she pees out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap

Misses the point.

Of course she had a fine time.

Jim would have too had he gone out with a high end performer.

What kind of asshole leaves with another?

What kind of asshole takes another's?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thankfully, I skipped to the last page, discovered this story was going nowhere, and mostly avoided wasting my time. Hopefully others read this comment and waste even less of theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a well written story and a good follow on to the original. Well do e

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck you, nobody needed to hear the side of the worthless piece of shit and how she got off all night.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 2 years ago

Really nothing new here. Just another rehash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have not let her in the house. He needs a woman like Ellen to mother his kids and give him more. That football dude should disappear and she should physically suffer with an incurable disease, or be slowly tortured til death.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 2 years ago

I wish I could score this piece of shit story! One star would be too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always wonder the same question, "How would the wife react if the roles were reversed?"

If she was even home, what would she say to Jim when he walked in?

Every argument for her to have this affair could be made for him.

JRandyJJRandyJover 2 years ago

Didn't need her thoughts, I read it because I have enjoyed most of the different versions different writers have posted. This story could have been 4 words, "She was a Bitch" who cares about her story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know about every story on Literotica but I know this was the longest sex scene I've ever read (well, it became so redundant that I did skip a lot of words). How this story would merge into George Anderson's story is a mystery to me. That wife felt some remorse - this one will definitely do it again, and again, and again. I've got my own version of this story in process and now I'm reluctant to post another version. I think this one killed any reader interest. One positive thing - the author writes well, it will be like a lot of good authors of the past. No one will read it.

jaythemanjaythemanover 2 years ago

The interesting part of February Sucks occurs after Linda gets home. I skimmed way too much of the tawdry interlude waiting for Jim's name to come up. Then you ended it before anything interesting happened. You are a good writer, but this added nothing and I was done with it in about 3 minutes. I think most of us readers will not enjoy a story glorifying Marc's prowess in the bedroom or his being a so-called gentleman. If you decide to continue this, I would read an account from Linda's point of view of what happened after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You seem to be a good author, but she is never going to see Jim or her kids again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written. Thanks to your work, she is even more shallow than any of the other stories. Anything less than acid being thrown in her face is what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stinks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This really makes me wonder how she can continue to stay in what is now a sham of a marriage. If marc is the god she makes him out to be and forever in her heart and mind she feels as she does - how can she spend the rest of her life with jim? Would she want jim to continue to raise their child? Would she ever enjoy sex again knowing that there is so much better out there?

What kind of life is that? That is what should be written. Jims view of living with a slut that to him is just a FWB while he waits for the kid to leave for college. Her pain of feeling she needs to be the good wife now when she never again feels the love from jim and sex is really just sex and not satisfying or exciting like that weekend.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Story became boring. Not really for Male readers.

Skimming the last five pages for interesting content was futile.

Thanks for the effort.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Have just read the last thirty or so comments, so want to encourage you to continue posting stories. What you wrote was not of interest to me, but that's just me.

Hard work here should be rewarded with a "thank you", even if a tale is not to our taste.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

You know why these stories are written from the man's perspective, C--t!! Because they are the harmed parties here. She had the night of her life, and Jim will suffer the rest of his for it, no mater which way it would end up between them. I give it Zero Stars. Find someplace else to sing your song.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GA's story was poorly plotted and conceived, and this is no better....Someone might argue that Marc was less than gentlemanly to Jim? Even in the mouth of the badly developed "Linda" character (GA's and this one) that comment is beyond idiocy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not only does February suck but so does this story. Nothing but two selfish assholes rutting. Not worth one star but that is the lowest I can rate it and if I don't rate it it might get a higher score so one undeserved star!

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

So we have all the sex from her twisted perspective but honestly it could have been "Even though he totally disrespected my husband, marriage and family, he was a gentleman. The sex was far better than anything Jim could even hope to come close to and as such I deserved it.", it makes her even less likeable.

How about writing the interesting bit, the aftermath from her perspective too? You obviously have skills as a writer.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

GA's story was about a husband-wife relationship. This story was nothing more than just another story about fucking, with hardly a fig leaf reference to Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought your story was well written, but you should continue with your own take on the ending. If you did and the voting was enabled then based on this half of the storyline I certainly would score this a five. Well done and I hope you continue to write. Remember folks, criticism is fine but some of the comments go beyond that and if you feel you can do better then put up or as they say shut up.

ibbunkibbunkover 2 years ago

Well done.

Excellent first story.

Please continue writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No need to comment this fag shit !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That just…..did not work. At all.

.

One of the many authors of the sequels said it best: “Accepting what happened at face value, there is really only one way this could have ended — acrimonious and immediate divorce”. Sorry I can’t remember who that author was…….

.

This attempt to rehabilitate Linda was pathetic.

.

That said, tne actual writing skill was above average.

.

So….it gets a weak 3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad I just skipped from bottom of page 1 to page 6. Obvious why the author didn't allow voting.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

Did I really need 6 pages of her fucking Marc? No.

The magical penis again. and a woman taken away by it = mysogyny. There ain't a pussy on this earth that will make me forget everything else in my life.

And, again, who goes away with someone based solely on looks? nobody. Nobody who expects there to be something to come back to. IT'S BEEN DONE TO DEATH, which was, really, the first story.

TheletterTheletterover 2 years ago

After all the sequels and the original I didn’t think I could hate her more and wish worse on her. Bravo, you made that happen. If that was your intent, you did an amazing job. I thought it was well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

stupid it was all about the asshole and the slut what happened to Jim and the others and when the whore got home was he and the kids gone or what you need to finish this and every story you write not use someone elses ending if you can't have your own what is the use writing a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is your first story don't bother with anymore if you can't write using your own material but someone else's

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since the author cowardly turned off scoring, I get to revise the score of 3 I gave in my comment above to a 2, in respect of the story trying to also rehabilitate the predator Marc as well as the slut Linda 😎

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

Godiva, first off congrats on your first submission. Now the hard part, an author turns off voting for one of two reasons, you're either afraid that your story sucks or you are over confident. If this had been your fourth or fifth story I would have guessed number two , but as it is your first I will go with number one.

In GA's story, he only gave the reader just enough of Marc to wet our appetite, he was billed as a rouge and lived up to his expectation. The reason for so many sequel's was everyone's dislike for how Marc got away with it, over and over again.

You wrote, 'The hours had exposed an unabashed sexual being hidden behind the façade of a conservative suburban wife and mother. Pandora's box had been opened; Now I needed to figure out how to use what had been released to Jim's benefit -- to be a better wife and better lover for him.'

Do you really think that Jim would want to benefit from the things Linda learned from 'Marc the Great'. How would she feel if he went out and spent the night with a super star that he picked up in front of her and the came back and said, 'It's still just me, the same old me as always. There's nothing different; nothing has changed. My love for you is just the same as it was yesterday.'

You attempted to make Marc this wonderful person, who needed to take away married women to prove his greatness. Had you really felt that this story was the right story, you would have allowed voting, and not let it have comments.

Good luck on future stories, but if you want to really learn allow voting, later on you can act like Pappa Toad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sure this is a well written story, but it was obviously written for women who have a big dick fantasy. It was just an erotic description of two people having sex. No plot, no tension and practically no mention of how she thought it might affect the poor husband. I appreciate it takes a lot of time and effort to write a story but overall, I thought this was a very unsatisfactory read and a waste of my time. It certainly didn't add anything to the Feb Sucks saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More beating of a dead horse. This horse is certainly ready for the glue factory by now. Guessing you'll turn off comments on your next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGodivaFan@GodivaFan
101 Followers
I am a long-time reader that was inspired to finish my first stories by GeogeAnderson's "February Sucks." I enjoy the writing, but COVID has made my professional life more difficult, so finding time to finish more stories is at a premium. I am a big fan of writers that really...