All Comments on 'Lydia'

by XFactory

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DedZone69DedZone69over 2 years ago

I really like the voice, for lack of a better word, that this was written in. Fun, playful even. Now that that is out of the way….holy mother of gods that was HOT!!!! Can’t wait for a follow up! Well done

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 2 years ago

Wow! Very, very hot. Five stars from me.

aldente491aldente491over 2 years ago

great story; nice way to drive action and take us on the path you like

only one suggestion: write other chapters; thanks

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 2 years ago

Very intoxicating! Hope there is more!

QueenlynnQueenlynnover 2 years ago
More...

I hope you write a second or third chapter see were this leads after the dinner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it!! Make this a continuing story! I was so horny I had to .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding !!! This definitely needs to be part of a series!! New hair style. Tattooed. Pierced. And finally collared before she's sent back to hubby....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not into the submission/domination stuff but others will like it. Good effort.

Tequila8meTequila8meover 2 years ago

Yes, my wife loved it…. More please! Miss Lydia deserves more…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please more! I just love how bold Lydia is, turns me on so much so that my loins are burning with anticipation…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot Hot HOT! Got very horny reading this one. Excellent writing. Please make this a continuing story. Love Miss Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, great writing skills as you defined the sex acts in such a hot and demeaning way as Lydia puts the Professional Women in her place. Do hope you continue with this story as it would be great to read how Lydia humiliates the Professional woman in from of others and even makes her practice on other fine pussies. Keep adding chapters to this story and I gave this story a 5.

XFactoryXFactoryabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all for commenting on this story. I have no idea how to use this site or post things. I'm tech challenged, so all tips welcome. I'd like to give followers updates and news on my stories. I'm posting here to see if that works! (Boy, do I need help!) :-)

Author Update: I'm publishing under the pen name Drew Onyx on all the pay sites. I hope you will check me out and support my goal of doing this full/almost full time as I progress. I'm not putting links or mentioning other web sites because I don't want to break any protocols. But I'm published on the biggest one of them all.

Again, if anyone can tell me where to put these updates I'd appreciate the help!

groomleadergroomleaderabout 2 years ago

Super Hot story, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My legs were shaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked the story. Especially, liked the way resort worker spoke in short statements. Reminded me that she was an ethnic hottie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXFactory@XFactory
137 Followers
Author Update: I am now publishing on amazon under the pen name Drew Onyx. Please check me out there, enjoy the cover art and support my effort to do this full time. Thank you to those who have liked my work and taken the time to comment to help me get better so I can provid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES