All Comments on 'How do we know?'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

Indeed, how do we know? Love and lust are so entwined with one another, we start out lusting after each other and wake up in time loving.

This hit me right between the eyes.

Such a poet, such a writer.

5 stars never seems the right response to some of your work.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you my darling xx

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Perfect!

I am glad you chose poetry to address this essential life question in a most beautiful way!

And then, you answer it!

5 stars and a galaxy of stars!

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

I read over and over because … . What is love? Lust, yes, get it, but love is so much harder to grasp. Know it when you feel it — intangible, yet not necessarily fleeting. Thanks for sharing.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Wonderful

Top quality poetry writing. You are able to describe so many different emotions people have and feel. A true example of a great writer. Cheers

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Paul, thank you so much for your support and encouragement - and a happy Christmas to you xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Migbird - sometimes the poem just demands to be written - this was one such - happy Christmas xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Qwer - thank you so much - happy Christmas xxx

Lady_MichelleLady_Michelleover 2 years ago

Perfect indeed. Thank you for sharing this my friend; truly special of you.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago

Lovely and touching. Thanks, Pixie.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Lady M xxxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Maonaigh xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Happy Christmas Pixie

Happy Christmas 🎄🎁⛄Pixie and to your Lovely & Wonderful Wife, to all your Family & Friends, your Dedicated Readers, and your Loyal & Faithful Followers.

I wish to personally say Thank-you for the nearly 110 stories / poems penned by you during this second pandemic year. However, far beyond your marvelous stories & poems, we saw the sexual evolution of Pixie herself by turning into a mature woman with her various Literotica profile changes to include her lovely profile pictures. Then you exceeded all expectations when you created "Pixie's Place," and your Crown Jewel 👑👸 named "Emily's Escorts" that appears on Literotica.

I hope and pray 🙏🛐 that God ⛪ keeps you Healthy & Safe in all your endeavors, and that 2022 brings you all the Happiness & Joy to you Pixie. your Lovely & Wonderful Wife, to all your Family & Friends, your Dedicated Readers, and your Loyal & Faithful Followers.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Aww, thank you so, so much Anonymous for your kindness - and a happy Christmas to you - and all the best for 2022 xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Can We Please Be Friends Again in 2022 and for Many Years to Come

Dear Pixie,

Please, forgive me for making you so angry last year. I hope we can be friends again in 2022. Please let me explain.

Last year, COVID-19 changed all our lives, but COVID changed my Wife’s life and my life forever, because COVID forced me to retire way too early due to my Wife being suspectable to respiratory illnesses and to my Mom for being 87 years old suffering from dementia.

Being a Government Quality Clothing Inspector required me to visit various company facilities with many multi-national employees and not environmentally friendly facilities. In January 2021, I submitted my Retirement paperwork and my employer allowed me an exemption not to visit any companies. However, I would now have to work, Monday thru Friday, at the corporate office, completing the inspection paperwork and generating reports for my fellow employees due to the office having the fastest internet connection.

At the beginning, I had an easy time traveling to the office due to limited traffic but a lonely time at the office due to everyone working from home. On Monday’s and Fridays only five people worked at our three-floor facility.

At first, my job kept me busy because some of my co-workers had computer issues, so I had to catch-up completing their assignments. Once I caught-up, the office became so boring that I started roaming the halls.

It was also in January, that I started reading your stories and felt safe writing comments to you, because I discovered humiliation and extreme clothing exposure initiates your submissive desires and the creation of “Pixie’s Place.” By March, you made me feel at ease, so I started writing Mama Kitty’s Movie Night. I wrote this story to be a sequel (part 2) of your “At the Club” story due to finding your “Nurse Annie” character so appealing in pushing your humiliation qualities. In fact, I used your “Nurse Annie” character in your “Mama Kitty Tests her Mistress” story.

In April, I started writing your “Dream Story” by researching your 10 most influential people. However, in May, things turned sad when you stopped sending me more influential people to research which made Mondays and Fridays, at work, such a lonely and gloomy place. It was also in May, that I started having second thoughts about retiring due to the severe loss of income and unable to collect Social Security for quite some time.

I was so happy when you responded to me again, on July 15th, when I sent you a Happy Second Anniversary on Literotica message. Your Literotica anniversary will always be an easy day to remember, since it falls on my birthday. Unfortunately, I ruined our re-acquaintance when I pushed you too hard trying to obtain more names because I had even less to do at work and my Retirement loomed in just 15 days. I wanted to tell you the real reason for pushing you but I did not want to burden you with my personal problems.

My company wanted me to stay but with COVID restrictions easing, my brother returning to work and being unable to watch my Mom I went ahead with my retirement.

Now, six months have passed since my retirement and I am not sorry from retiring since three other inspectors quit because, in January, our supervisor retired and the interim Supervisor caused a lot of problems and made things very stressful for my co-workers. However, I was mostly immune from my supervisor’s wrath, due to my work agreement and my pending Retirement.

This past month, I performed my annual Night Guard Duty, which consists of staying with my Mom, each night, because her dementia worsens each year. I do this from late November to just before Christmas when my brother goes on vacation.

Even though, my younger brother spends the night with my Mom, we do not know how Mom is actually doing. So, when I perform Night Guard Duty, I write a nightly “Night Guard Report” so my older sister (Mom’s care proxy) knows what’s going on with Mom each night. Please read one of my Night Guard Reports Below.

Night Guard Report:

I almost and should have walked-out on Mom early this morning.

Mom went to bed around 7 pm. However, I knew things were not going to go well when Mom woke-up last night, at 9 pm dressed and carrying two pairs of shoes for some unknown reason.

I got Mom to go back to bed but she came out dressed again, at 11:15 pm from taking a shower, so Mom and I watched the end of the “Wizard Of Oz.”

At 12 am, Mom went back to bed, and I went to Walgreens to pick-up her prescription.

Mom woke-up again at 2 am, but I managed to get her to go back to bed.

Mom woke-up at 4 am, fully dressed, and started getting on my case, because I would not drive her to the Senior Center or let her take her pills.

Mom then stated I was useless then asked me to leave and go home, which I should have done.

For the next four hours, I had to listen to Mom complaining that I slept in the chair all day, why I would not drive her to the Senior Center or give her her pills.

At 6 am I fed Mom English Muffins and Yogurt and Mom quieted down.

At 7 am Mom took her pills and complained about going to the blood lab tomorrow then food shopping.

Then Mom started complaining about the bus not picking her up and missing events at the Senior Center.

For the record, the Senior Center does not open until 8:30 am and her pill box does not open until 7 am.

Thank God the Senior Center bus arrived right on time (8:15 am) and I went home.

It scares me each time I write a Night Guard Report, because I could end up this way, and I left my job because the Senior Center did not open again until August and my brother had to work in the office again.

Luckily COVID Delta Variant and now the Omicron Variant allows my brother to work at home and my Mom attends the Senior Center, Day Care Classes on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. So, I take Mom food shopping on Wednesdaysand we keep Mondays open for her medical appointments.

I still keep in touch with a few of my co-workers and my past supervisor. The only one I miss deeply communicating with is my Dear Pixie. I assume you know it was me who wrote your Anonymous “Happy Christmas Pixie” message. I wrote it as Anonymous because I felt you would block me if I signed my name.

Dear Pixie. I feel so terrible, that I lost you as a friend. I know my military background and always wanting to move forward to get things done severed our friendship. I still want to complete your “Dream Story” but at your pace. I nearly have my portions of your “Dream Story” completed but my Mom’s Night Guard Duty and working Tuesday’s and Friday nights, at the Military Commissary keeps me busy and on an unorthodox sleep schedule. I passed up higher paying quality jobs, because I need to keep Monday’s and Wednesday’s open to take Mom food shopping and to her doctor’s appointments. I like working at the Commissary, because I am supporting our Warfighters.

I hope you read this message Pixie, and I hope we can be friends again in 2022 and many years to come. As I have always stated, you have the most unique submissive qualities, that I have ever read about, and the Warmest, Kind, Pure, Magical and Huge Pixie Heart residing in your 4’ 11” frame.

As always, Please Stay Healthy and Safe My Dearest Friend Pixie,

Jeff

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17over 2 years ago

Wonderfully written Pixie ! Love and Lust is a very complex relationship. But when both are combined, what a masterpiece... the same as your writings !

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, my darling xxx

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
A lovely poem

Indeed, how do we know?

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling OneAuthor xxxx

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 2 years ago

Who's to say

What's impossible

Well they forgot

This world keeps spinning

And with each new day

I can feel a change in everything

And as the surface breaks reflections fade

But in some ways they remain the same

And as my mind begins to spread it's wings

There's no stopping curiosity

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Cheryle, for the poetry in your spirit xxxxx

KatieHoneyKatieHoneyabout 17 hours ago

Gorgeous, Pixie. So moving x

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 9 hours agoAuthor

Thank you, Katie xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
1321 Followers
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner and yenta of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers. I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. There ...