All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 28'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 197 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for continuing! I. Can't wait for more

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 2 years ago

Is there is a reason that each chapter's arrival gets our blood pumping faster? It has long since become an impossible scenario. The writing is good, but not great. Yes, each segment is a very generous number of pages. Maybe it is like Disneyland, fantasy, beyond our wildest dreams, yet somehow appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great chapter again! Thanks for re-uploading it and fixing those minor errors!

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 2 years ago

Time out. We read this last month?!?

InfullredInfullredalmost 2 years ago

Like the post service , you just keep on delivering. Epic thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So this chapter gets published only a few weeks ago then withdrawn and now gets republished.

This is still not the original writer.

This is now not worth wasting your time on.

wilcox010wilcox010almost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi This is my story. I had uploaded before my editor had completed his review. I kind of lost my way in Chap 28. I promise Chap 29 will return to the root of her submission. MJ

nypumpernypumperalmost 2 years ago

Luv this story can’t wait for next chapter hope it is soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m so happy to read this chapter. Have been waiting for 2 years for this. Love how Summer’s hair is dyed black for the concert. I’d love to see her interacting with her sons. Maybe have a taste of her old life in a brief break from Master Todd. She could go visit her sons in college.

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm glad the that the story is being continued. On the first page for this chapter she was instructed to invite Justin into her bedroom but it never happened, that was my only disappointment. I was sorta hoping she'd catch herself doing it subconsciously.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done Wilcox. It must have taken a lot to decide to pull it and revise, edit etc. but it was the right decision. This is much better and more like the Summer we have grown to love. You are back on track and we are all grateful. Personally, I’m looking forward to her neighbour, and maybe his poker buddies, enjoying her pussy.

nypumpernypumperalmost 2 years ago

Hope chap 29 is soon great story want to see Summer drugged and turning tricks at the hotel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this series, anxiously awaiting the next parts. Can’t wait for the neighbor to finally get his way with her (maybe with his dog?) also waiting to see how the husband finds out. Would love for one of her encounters to include fisting!

wilcox010wilcox010almost 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, I omitted that, but the night was long and she was passed out.......I apologize.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh my goodness, what a cliffhanger!

Neosteeled

kakwannkakwannalmost 2 years ago

Lets just hope we see the next part before Avatar2 get out ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When will Mrs. Wayne become a toy for friends of Mr. Johnson and his dog?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a great story. Thanks to the author for this bestseller. And now the neighbor knows that Summer is not only a teacher, wife and mother, but also has a secret life. The neighbor can use his dog to get pictures to blackmail Summer. After the act with the dog, Summer will be at the mercy of the neighbor and his friends, and I guess Master T will be happy about it, because it will be another step in Summer's sexual training and experien.

kakwannkakwannalmost 2 years ago

Is there a incest element at some point? May be they catch her sunbathing nude or she need to do something sexual in front of them. They realize mom is quite sexual. Cannot resist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm really excited to see summer go away on the school trip. Put her in the authorative position off chaperoning teacher for several days. Watch her pupils test her boundaries to discover what they can get away with, all the while trying to maintain her cover as a respected teacher in front of the other staff. This is made so much more difficult by the revealing swimwear & clothes master T forces her to wear, and conpramising and revealing positions he puts her in.

wilcox010wilcox010almost 2 years agoAuthor

That idea is in the future as I have thought about it also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for finally coming back. Great and enjoyed this chapter. Can’t wait for the hot tub installation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The jacuzzi installation scene, I really want to read it !!!)

Santi989Santi989almost 2 years ago

Thank you willcox for most awaiting chapter 28 you just posted. As first I read hole chapter and then comment here. Wow great going with your writing skills. Just amazing. Please do not put on hold to longer time as like this chapter. I know you have more work also. But it just a request. Thanks once again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good afternoon Author! How soon will the continuation of the crazy interesting story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hello

thank you for continuing this great story, i hope it comes more soon

Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

after reading the chapter i felt like- it would have been better if summer was caught for drug trafficking by the security guard. Now summer is caught with drugs and she tries to explain that she's innocent. The security is then joined by his boss, who is friends with Bill Fraser and has already heard of Summer from Bill. They planned all this and planted the drugs in her butt plug, so she can be turned into one of their carriers. Unaware of all their wicked plans, summer tries to explain to them how innocent she was, but that turns out to be a chance for them to humiliate summer by making her explain about how she ended up like this. At the end they give her the option to work as a drug carrier for them or be reported to the police; the whole interaction between summer, the security guard and the boss has been video taped as evidence. After weighing in on her option summer realizes her only option is to take on their offer and do as told. They also remind her that summer can never lead the cops back to them if she ever get caught as they will expose her debriefing of how she ended up being Master T's slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reading the last comment, I don't know if I'd want to see summer take up a life as a drug mule, but the idea of her getting caught is certainly hot. Having to plead not charge her and end her teaching career on the defence that she is just a dumb bimbo slut who let's strangers shove thing up her ass without question. Then desperately having to prove that she is a dumb slut who does whatever she's told. Its almost better if she doesn't know of their connection to her master, and just seeing her willingness to convince people she's just a whore rather than turn over her master.

nypumpernypumperalmost 2 years ago

looking forward to next chapter when summer is at the hotel hoprfully turning tricks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an awesome story!!!

Looking forward to the Husband coming back - love to see how that plays out x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

is the new chapter releasing soon, or will it be a while?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will Summer and Melanie finally get to fuck each other? Todd would describe them as the cougar and her kitten. Both of them fucking & being recorded in a hotel room would mean they'll be tied closer to each other and to their master. They make a cute couple.

wilcox010wilcox010over 1 year agoAuthor

Nice thought. I am thinking more about Summer messing up Melanie's GPA and getting the wrath of her mother, Sandra Wilson, but nothing firm yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about Sam Johnson?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more of this story, I’m loving it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about involving her sons? Maybe not for real but her believing she had sex with them or sucked their cocks. To mess with her head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do like the idea of Sandra Wilson coming in to confront Summer at an inopportune time, and mid interrogation stumbled upon Mrs Wayne's dirty secret. Whilst she disdains the teacher for being such a slut, she is more than happy to exploit her submissiveness, so that she can blackmail her.

wilcox010wilcox010over 1 year agoAuthor

That is the plan, but in early stages with respect to Sandra Wilson - so many opportunities. No plans involving children will be contemplated in this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes to Sandra Wilson humiliating Summer maybe serving her friends as a maid while wearing a mask and being demeaned by her girlfriends and her while Melanie takes her to the mall and makes her buy her things and forces Summer to tip the sale clerks both male and female. Jus keep up the good work thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A son of her should bei involved or slaved. Every week she should bei forced to choose a student 18 year old down to age 14.

wilcox010wilcox010over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for writing, but there will be no incest or anyone under the age of 18 involved in my stories.

Unicorn237Unicorn237over 1 year ago

This chapter had been a long time coming. Great stories. Would love it if her husband James somehow managed to find out about his wife's ordeal and humiliation, and he somehow was forced to be a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story all along, humiliation is awesome especially the way the young former students and present day seniors treat Summer once they find out she is a slut. Hope next chapter comes soon would love to see Melanie humiliate her and get that A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I echo the idea of @unicorn237. Summer could be try hard to maintain the good wife image in front of her husband. Maybe even refused his anal request occasionally. Only after a while, the husband James find out Summer is selling her ass for 50 bucks to strangers on the street. The husband could then abuse and humiliate Summer even more than her master!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the husband finds out about the secret life of his wife, then nothing good will happen.The intrigue will be lost.The author of your beautiful work is intriguing and not predictable.Please do not lower your work of art to the banal cuckold.It's primitive and not interesting.The husband will come and start putting his wife under everyone - ordinary and gray.It is clear that some of the readers want desires from the topic of cuckold.But your work is not a sad story about the banal infidelities of a wife under the supervision of her husband.It's very boring.PS Write as you like so far it has been intriguing and not predictable.

nettertyp79nettertyp79over 1 year ago

I do love that series. Thanks for typing and sharing with us.

Santi989Santi989over 1 year ago

Dear writer please post next chapter soon. Or let us know when your planning to post next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep on track as you are. Suggestions of underage and incest sex don’t understand the character and risk turning off some of the fan base.

Regarding Summer’s husband perhaps I can provide some insight. I worked away a lot in another country for two years. In my absence my quiet dutiful wife was seduced by her boss who then groomed and encouraged her to be a slut. Most of the men in her workplace had sex with her. He also introduced her to his friends who had sex with her.

On my infrequent trips home I never noticed a thing. When I returned home from that assignment she confessed all. I loved her too much to break up and she was too into it to stop. We stayed together and she continued. Soon I was sent off to work with another overseas client and my wife resumed her new life.

She is still good friends with her old boss and he ‘mentors’ her recommending sexual partners. There has been work colleagues, friends, neighbours and strangers.

If Summer’s husband loves her he may have to accept it and return overseas. I found it easier when I was away.

wilcox010wilcox010over 1 year agoAuthor

I had a similar situation when I worked in Asia. My lady friend at the time became somewhat of a slut, but I was directing her activities! Kind of living vicariously thru her! Thanks for reading and taking the time to write.

MJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Wilcox, so you know what it was like for me except I wasn’t directing it, her boss was. That made it oddly erotic. I was a spectator.

Some of Summer’s experiences made me smile as there were parallels with what my wife’s boss did with her. He took her out and bought slutty clothes on my credit card. He took her to an x rated cinema and got her to suck him off while strangers watched. He took her to a sports bar for an important game and it was packed out. She started feeling hands go up her short skirt and told him. He told her to stop complaining and ignore it so she stopped resisting and soon felt her panties getting pulled down.

At work he told her she wasn’t allowed to to refuse any of the men. And then told the men she was in an open marriage and available for casual sex. Most fucked her out of curiosity because they could and a number of them fucked her regularly. That went on long after she confessed to me and we referred to them as her ‘regulars’.

When we chatted on the phone in the evenings she would casually mention what she had been up to.

He pushed the envelope at times and encouraged her to seduce our neighbor, a older man who lived on his own and had shown interest in her during my absence. (You can see why I smile when summer’s neighbor is mentioned).

She did sleep with him and he didn’t see it as a one-off regularly turning up for sex. She ended up spending two or three nights a week staying overnight at his place. I came home for a week and she still went to his place a couple of the nights.

Not as extreme as Summer but some parallels. Thankfully she didn’t get any tattoos or piercings!

wilcox010wilcox010over 1 year agoAuthor

Interesting and erotic times for you AND her!

MJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your storytelling is phenomenal and don't worry about these other people that keep saying about the husband and the sons that won't come for another several months so you have a time Space to work with there.

Amen to no incest or underage all the seniors I believe are 18 or older.

So keep up the good work and hurry please hurry

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

finish the great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

writer.. we are early waiting for the next update.. i have read multiple stories on internet this one is the best and amazing and super blasting among all them.. i am loving to read all the parts and i am early waiting for the next part as well.. you know i am just checking once in a day to see any comment or updates here or not.. by author.. you are amazing writer you have so much skills to write amazing stories.

wilcox010wilcox010over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comments. I am trying to get started on the next chapter, but work is impeding my progress. I will hopefully post in the not too distant future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All of Summer's exploitation has taken place in a period of a few months... she has been reduced from a dutiful wife to a complete whore. I'm interested to read what happens when James returns from Asia to find is wife is cuckolding him after being blackmailed by Mr. T?? Is he man enough to take back control of the situation? How does he deal with Summer's wanton sexual desires? She is marked and now loves being used and degraded. Should he keep her and exploit her or sell her?

wilcox010wilcox010over 1 year agoAuthor

All good questions. I have not gotten that far yet. I still want to explore additional control by Master T, an interaction with Melanie Hart and a big time interaction with Sandra Wilson. Then I have plans for the neighbor to be able to utilize Summer's talents, body and submissiveness, probably with his poker buddies. Not sure yet. But, first some more interaction between the 18 year old master and his slut both at school as well as other public locations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you are spot on when it comes to your future plans with our favorite teacher slut. Especially the Melanie Hart and Sandra Wilson can't wait keep up the great job.

deedolitodeedolitoover 1 year ago

I am so happy to learn that Summer will be humiliated at school and in other public locations. Make sure to dress her like a little whore, with heels, stockings and extra toys. I had a feeling the next chapters will be legendary ;)

rob13jrrob13jrover 1 year ago

So glad to read more of Summer’s journey. This is by far my favorite chapter story. First, thank you so much for what must be hundreds of hours of work. I do have a preference of chapters that involved Summer forced to endure public embarrassment alone, getting text after text from her master (the early chapters). Loved the classroom situations, slowly exposing herself, not allowed to pee, orgasming during class, and drinking her special coffee. Also, embarrassment in front of people she knows, and predicaments that push her physically, loved the forced weight loss and punishment that followed, make her fail at whatever and punish her more!

Had an interesting idea, maybe her husband was behind this from the beginning in partnership with Todd or maybe her husband’s boss that could be the ringleader above even Todd. Maybe even give her a second job that involves a lot of public interaction. Just personal preferences and suggestions. Thanks again for everything and so glad the journey continues, got worried it was over for a bit.

rob13jrrob13jrover 1 year ago

So glad to read more of Summer’s journey. This is by far my favorite chapter story. First, thank you so much for what must be hundreds of hours of work. I do have a preference of chapters that involved Summer forced to endure public embarrassment alone, getting text after text from her master (the early chapters). Loved the classroom situations, slowly exposing herself, not allowed to pee, orgasming during class, and drinking her special coffee. Also, embarrassment in front of people she knows, and predicaments that push her physically, loved the forced weight loss and punishment that followed, make her fail at whatever and punish her more!

Had an interesting idea, maybe her husband was behind this from the beginning in partnership with Todd or maybe her husband’s boss that could be the ringleader above even Todd. Maybe even give her a second job that involves a lot of public interaction. Just personal preferences and suggestions. Thanks again for everything and so glad the journey continues, got worried it was over for a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top class as always. Worth the wait. Hope not so long for next chapter.

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An exciting story, I'm looking forward to the continuation of the adventure in the hotel and school

payal_subpayal_subover 1 year ago

The way of submission start from a begin from first Chapter to this its really amazing journey of Summer, i get all time wet and high on feel a proper control and dominance.. from Master T..loving the he do everything with Summer.. love to see more dominance of him and love to see how Summer get weak and submit more and her heart and soul and mind get fully controlled by Master T.. some time when i was reading the story of the message and the ordering things feel my past days.. when i get that way controlled by my Master..S..i really enjoying the story.... wilcox010 you are doing great job....but please don't stop writing.. keep going on still Summer have too see more things and pass though..really love your writing..wilcox010...amazing writer you are here..i am really glad to find this story top of all list of my Fav stories... all the best for you next Chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story, thank you

deedolitodeedolitoover 1 year ago

I can't wait for the next chapter back to school. Best story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to believe this story started almost 13 years ago. Those of us who are big fans patiently wait for the next drop but it’s not unusual to wait a few years for the next chapter. Wilcox is a good guy and tries his best to fit it in alongside a busy life. Hopefully, the next chapter will tick all the boxes. There cannot be much more before her lifestyle presents her with some binary choices to make.

For some reason I would like the school principle and her next door neighbor (and maybe his poker buddies) to enjoy her.

Who would you like to enjoy her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to see Summer enjoyed by the principal and the pickup truck boys

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to see Melanie use and humiliate her as well.

wilcox010wilcox010over 1 year agoAuthor

Working on that story line with her mother also!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that’s awesome so exciting. Can’t wait for her to see the principal Monday and her next video chat with the husband also. This story is friggin epic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Love the constant escalation of Summer’s overall situation, but also the mix of new venues and the creativity of the routine trips to the common locations. The new settings are nice, but also the anticipation of what awaits Summer each time she has to visit the salon, Marco’s, and the janitors office. The dominance of Sandy, Marcos (with Sara), and Calvin is entertaining.

Perhaps a scene where Calvin texts Summer to meet at his office late at night. Maybe Master T sees the message and picks out her attire and forces her to insert the plug and egg and send her with a bag of choice toys. Would be a lot of possibilities if Calvin walked in and found Summer in position against the wall with the plug and egg in place with the remote laying on top of her folded clothes on his desk and a bag of toys signaling her “eagerness” for pleasure next to it.

Just a thought. Enjoy the stories and look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Summer being summoned to Calvin’s office at night could also incorporate him using his dominance over her to gain more clients for his custodial company.

wilcox010wilcox010over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and then taking the time to write. I hope I can get the next chapter finished soon. Unfortunately, life & work are conspiring to take all of creative time.

MJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe together with Sandra Wilson and Coach Dawkins.

Please don´t forget Mr Johnson.

Thanks a lot for Summer´s stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get the truck boys Terry n co to trick the hot teacher and gang bang her against her will as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its great story and i read first to last and some times hope made a film by some part of this story

but is it possible that she has daughter who be master T slut?

Just an idea

Needingnow2023Needingnow2023about 1 year ago

Still waiting for chapter 29 and hopefully 30

wilcox010wilcox010about 1 year agoAuthor

Working on it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely like this story and I would love to read more of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Approximately when will the continuation of the story come out?

wilcox010wilcox010about 1 year agoAuthor

all I can say is I am working on it, but slowly................thanks for checking in.

MJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We will be able to expect it. A perfect story needs time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

yeah it would be really great to have the next installment of this series.

Cant wait to find out whats in the envelope.

deedolitodeedolitoabout 1 year ago

Next installment in school . Yeppppaaaaiiii. Best news ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear author! Fans are happy that work is underway to develop the plot of the story! The author write about the news.))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is there more of this great story, long time no new chapter....

Thank you for writing it

Unicorn237Unicorn237about 1 year ago

1) Terry and his friends tricked Summer into getting into their truck and all had their fun with her

2) Old neighbour Sam finally fucked Summer with all the blackmail photos he has

3) Husband James finally came home and realise what's happening to his wife and became so jealous but helpless

wilcox010wilcox010about 1 year agoAuthor

All good ideas to get to over time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a great idea with Teddy's friends, but I wouldn't involve my husband here.There should be an intrigue and the husband should not know anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please, make most of the action and of humiliation happen in school. It is the place where summer risk it all. EXCELLENT STORY.

Santi989Santi989about 1 year ago

Dear author, atlist declaration of your work to be done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do not think ALL humiliation need to happen in school. As long as our poor Ms. Summer is reminded as a teacher herself, we are good to go. She could be exposed outside in the city when recognized by her student, her previous student, her student's parents. She should not lost her dignity herself though. She should always think her as a good wife, a good teacher been forced, not thinking her as a worthless whore herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have her wired up with ear buds and a microphone so the Master can monitor her conversation and let her know what she must do. The Master can thus put her into challenging situations where he directs her words and submission to someone she would rather not submit to.

wilcox010wilcox010about 1 year agoAuthor

Pretty dadgum good idea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Calvin like that idea too!

Subbiwhore12Subbiwhore1212 months ago

The best stroy on this website wish the author would publish ch 29

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES