All Comments on 'Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 16'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

I greatly enjoy the stories and understand the pitfalls of writing. You are doing and excellent job and I like the interesting new strain and the milking station. I think a prostate stimulator could be added to increase production with the milking station.

RedHectorRedHectorover 1 year ago

Your story is a fun read. I'm loving the new bitch Dom, she seems like she'll be a great antagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loving these stories, but when do the sisters get to join the fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In long time i like to read an origin story about the virus. And how it began to spread and how the people found about it.

MenoetesMenoetesover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the kind comments and awesome encouragement, folks. On the subject of Tom's sisters, I am looking for an reasonable, organic moment for them to enter the steamier parts of the story (though Britney's aforementioned age precludes her from anything graphic by Literotica's rules and guidelines). Up until now they have been there as an emotional anchor for Tom and another rare "rational" perspective in a world gone mad. So we'll have to wait and see, no spoilers.

DB71DB71over 1 year ago

Wow, interesting addition to the virus strain. Nice to see you expanding your story. I was wondering if there were going to be some sort of grouping of various bimbo strains as the male population is bottoming out. I mean like skanks group together to hunt for men, MILFS, amazons, etc. because it seems that there’s some animosity between different bimbo types.

But this Queen Bitch is something else! Can’t wait to see what your plan is for her!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So yeah I do like the world building part of it till now ....

Cum dependency++

Mutations/races ++

King++

necessities for world completed

....

Antagonist caracter dev ...lets see

Protagonist/MC character dev ++ (more work required ... sis characters could help with that ..I haven't read after this chapter till now )

As far as the mutations are concerned , its fine ..... if I would have written the story I would put more dynamics into mutations part next ...

But as I said world building is still starting good. I would also try not ruin the story by reducing the suspence when I uncoVer the rest of the rules . And yeah , the normal stuff like writting , editing etc. are great because you are putting lot of effort into it.

@NO_REPLY

- AY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ohh, we have some competition for Tom? Interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
1243 Followers
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES