All Comments on 'Dark Forest Ch. 02'

by HiddenCandy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SMDBSMDBover 1 year ago

please never stop updating this story.. its becoming a favorite of mine

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveover 1 year ago

Keep going with Dark forest as this story sure is intriguing. I am fascinated by his assailant and nice touch to find out that the reason he couldn't see her the previous night wasn't due to the darkness of the night, rather she's invisible, does this mean she's not actually a spirit? Whatever the deal keep writing :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Please continue, I hope his current spirit ghost will eventually share with Clare.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 1 year ago

Fuck, that was so hot! Haven't been that into a story for a very long time...really, really can't wait for the next chapter!

MrscoggliottiMrscoggliottiover 1 year ago

This story is insanely hot

SMDBSMDBover 1 year ago

great story so far. cant wait for the next chapter

Apexrogue99Apexrogue99over 1 year ago

This was great please continue with this. I hope to see more chapters in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really hot chapter sex-wise, if somewhat less atmospheric, and the hero and the ranger bonding was cute. Although I think you went too fast and gave away too much regarding the mystery and the paranormal element. Clara was cleared really quickly of being a suspect and the hero was simply told everything he wanted to know. We went from "is there anything supernatural at all, or is he being stalked by a maniac?" to "yep, 100% supernatural" in a single chapter. Well, I hope you gave these things away because more mysteries will emerge and more supernatural beings will appear in the future chapters.

Also regarding your question about which story to focus on. Usually people enjoy variety in writing, but if you're more of a concentrate on one thing author, I'm for this one. This has a fun plot and a story I'm looking forward to. Although it's unfair to compare. You're right, Loyce does need a rewrite. You set up a story about sexual paranoia: a man plagued by succubic dreams; small clues that can be explained away, doubts between suspecting his roommate or blaming his own perverted mind, him not knowing how to feel about enjoying those sweaty and asphyxiating dreams, not knowing whether his body is telling the truth, or is it only his mind playing tricks on him by making it feel like what happened in his dreams left marks on his flesh... and then it almost comically leads to him just waking up in the middle of the very first sex scene, even the titular character remarks at that. So yeah. But whatever you decide on, I'll be looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this story, can't wait for the next part!

WolvesamongmenWolvesamongmenover 1 year ago

I need a chapter 3 of this

bellaco01bellaco01over 1 year ago

So hot! We need a chapter 3, a chapter 4, a chapter 5, etc.

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

So, so on this chapter

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 1 year ago

Brilliantly done. Mmmm. I hope you have at least as much enjoyment writing these as I've had reading. It seems clear there is more to the story. I await in hopes you are savoring the writing. Thanks.

stories55stories5510 months ago

whoever it is done. isn't being a victim of our own sensuality intense?

does he awaken and sees Clara there asleep? he can't help himself but he undoes her zipper.

WolvesamongmenWolvesamongmen10 months ago

I need the next chapter

Ezoe31Ezoe317 months ago

I love it!

Please make us a new capter

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

"he was a logical thinker" you what?? I don't think he's made a single logical decision ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous