All Comments on 'My Daughter's Panties'

by chloe_switch

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year ago

Goodness knows! 😊 Quite a shift in gear from your previous ones, but another 5 🌟 story 💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, i want to read a continuation!

JPintrainingJPintrainingover 1 year ago

Very much off track for me Chloe, but congrats on a new twist in your writing.

How you develop this will be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow Chloe… what a story. I absolutely loved it. Your talent is burgeoning! Well done! 5*

Sissybethany22Sissybethany22over 1 year ago

I think I know who the story is about, but obviously I won't mention names, great story on mother , daughter relationship, well done Chloe on another direction x

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

Well written and very arousing. I confess that this is one of my favorite fantasies so this pushed all of my buttons. Well worth five stars for sure.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Well Chloe, in such a short story you certainly filled it with intrigue and a hot tale. Would definitely like to read about the later incidents and whether her friends do get to hear about mums pantie fetish. If Pixiehoff has been involved I knew it was going to be well worthwhile!!

Falcon404Falcon404over 1 year ago

Very fun quick little story. Wish more moms were like her.

Horing1Horing1over 1 year ago

What beautiful lust between two ladies sharing bodies for sexual pleasure. The key came from a pantie to open the door for their mutual heat. Most erotic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ohhh Miss Chloe another great story from you. I would love to hear about if her friends hear or see or even get involved with mom panty fetish. also would like to read about How Cathy uses her mom and of her roll as Cathy's sub.

Pappasleaze!

woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

Very intense, and quite a step in a new direction. There is something about role reversal that is so enticing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written story and hot development. Gave your story a 4, but with additional chapters, your story could gain a high 5 with the potential that you mentioned within the story line. You could have more detailed sex between mom and daughter and maybe later, have mom waiting on the daughters friends, maybe one at first, in a teddy, then have mom service daughter in front of a close friend before have mom service the friend totally naked. Lot's of potential with your story. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chloe such a very sexy arousing story. Well done. I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. Could go deeper.

chloe_switchchloe_switchover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for all the comments! Part two is coming and I think you might be surprised ss to the direction it takes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the premise - hope you write more installments. This story makes me so wet. I really like how you didn’t ignore the loving relationship between Cathy and Melissa.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

cant wait for the friends to join in

ladylicker1ladylicker16 months ago

You always write very stimulating stories. Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing,

DocErotic3DDocErotic3D6 months ago

Usually shorter stories like this disappoint, but not this one. Fantastic! I hope we get more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've read this story several times, trying to analyze the elements that make it so effective. How one wishes terribly that it was ten times as long, and that several delicious follow-on chapters existed. How. That said, it is amazing the volume of content and characterization the author managed to stuff into such a brief story. The primary element I found so captivating was the beautiful personality of the mother, and how her intensely loving, emotional, vulnerable, and aroused state of mind was so brilliantly developed and revealed. She is just lovely. I mean, the heart just melts. Completely. The exquisite tension--all her fears, love, desires, and affection, the conflicted lust she just can't control... omg. And those crucial moments of course...that agonizing stretch of torture after she reveals herself, when she doesn't know what will happen, what her daughter's true reaction to her confession really is, when her whole world seems in jeopardy, that bit is masterful. And then the first release, the flood of trepidation and joy when her fears just might be made phantoms, though who knows, as she runs through her own house (so much conveyed in that one sentence) to come as called to her daughter...legs spread on the bed. But still yet she must make that fateful and definitive choice. To change her whole world. To leave her old self behind, and step into the new. Trembling. And then we see her standing there naked, at her daughter's own command, both enduring and rejoicing in the mocking teasing taunts, (Cath's direction and characterization nearly pitch perfect as well) and we feel it...all. All. Whew. I must say Miss. A very, very well done.

chloe_switchchloe_switch3 months agoAuthor

Wow, Anonymous, thank you. A Part Two is in the works.

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl3 months ago

I really like this story. How many of us can relate to one or the other character?

baby

SweetFaithSweetFaith3 months ago

Chloe seems like a tale that seems taken from one of my dreams, love it, I think there is nothing more intimate or beautiful then love between a mother and her daughter. A mother who is a good girl, purrrrrr, smiles,

Jennifer44371Jennifer443713 months ago

Ohh my, I just loved this story, so real. Thank You Chloe

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Very erotic. Had me fantasizing of my wife and daughter together.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

That was quite fun . Got my knickers quite wet .

KatieHoneyKatieHoney2 days ago

This is so amazingly erotic Chloe. It makes me feel guilty and horny in equal measure x

chloe_switchchloe_switch2 days agoAuthor

Thank you, @KatieHoney and everyone who has commented. There will be a Part 3 sometime later this year!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchloe_switch@chloe_switch
Switch by name, Switch by nature! You will find me at Emily's Escorts, where my services as either a Domme or a sub-slut are on offer. I'm now an Author! I have an ongoing series featuring my alter-ego, where i indulge in my hairdressing fetish (among other things!). and will...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES