All Comments on 'A Walk in the Park'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

Love illustrated mom/son stories with moms with big tits! Five stars and a favorite point!

49WIZARD8849WIZARD8811 months ago

This was so good!!

stockingnutstockingnut11 months ago

Hot story, great illustrations.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh how fucking hot - I fucked my mothers sister in the park one afternoon when I was 20 - she was 42 and had a body to die for

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I agree with the other comments but question why the the illustrations are small?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was so hot! Many times I've had fantasies of similar activities in public with my mom, maybe the thought of the chance of getting caught increased the intensity of the fantasy, but they were always incredibly wonderful orgasms! You are a great writer and the illustrations were awesome. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story is kind of OK, (rated it a 4) because it is not extremely believable scenario. The art work however is extremely good. But I do wish the mom had displayed a gigantic dark and hairy monster bush. I hope in chapter two, mom shows his new girlfriend what he likes.

sexymeupsexymeup11 months ago

What a pair of idiots, too reckless to not get caught. She was dumber than him for listening to a teen with raging hormones who only let his cock do the thinking. The only good thing about the story was the pics.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ok story. Oh my, I may have to watch out for the raging hormone stage with my son and his friends. My family lived in a rural area, not hicks but upper middle class. Sex out in nature (as opposed to a very public park) with the ex-boyfriends and husband happened, still does, in/out of camper, car, van, up against a tree, on all fours wherever, riding him in a field, by the stream, campfire or at or in our pool at home. My first FF happened on a hike.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please some more of this please as soon as possible please

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

A story that seemed to have potential but it failed. Rather poorly written and unlike what others said I was disappointed with the artwork. It's very cartoon ish and exaggerated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous