All Comments on 'Doctor's Physical Exam'

by scentto

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
an appointment

That story was so good i wonder if she can fit me in i need a physical done she sounds incredible to see.lol

Pat

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
Terrific,

and oh so true. I know first hand that massaging a guys prostate can really make him orgasm. In reverse, I happen to have a male doctor and he is pretty damn good with his fingers during exams too, haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I Love Women Doctors

I visit a woman Doctor three times a year. She exams my prostate everytime. She almost always stops before I climax. The times I do climax she says "Oops too much presure." She wipes off the head of dick with a tissue and leaves. I clean up the mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Divine Dr. has my ass appreciative

My Dr. is a man. For some reason my full physical HAD to conducted by him. The Lady Physicians' Assistant whom I usually see would do me like that in my dreams. She's tall,greek and beautiful, wish she'd check my prostate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

neither one gave him a blow job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
should be a second part

there should be a second part where the professionals lose their cool and become hotties!!!

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
OK but where is the rest of the story.

Needs chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
appointment, please

Is Dr. Frazier accepting new patients?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My new Doctor

My former Physician retired, he was in his 80's so it was time. I went in to check on a tiny amount of red blood in my stool, that turned out to be nothing.

But the Doctor? Maybe 30, cute as a button, she told me she wanted to "get familiar" with my body since she was my new physician. I got poked, probed, felt up, at one point she was sitting on her stool with her face six inches from the end of my dick, had it skinned back and spent a good five minutes doing what felt like rubbing my balls, looking for lumps, she said. . I got erect, my face reddened but she just said, "nice response" and kept right on. I did manage to not blast her, but only barely, I think she knew and just giggled.

"Come back in six months and we will do it all again." she told me with a grin, honest to God.

I think I like my new Doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A physical by a woman doctor

It was somewhat of a surprise going to a new doctor for a last minute rescheduled men's physical on a very cold day, I was well dressed for the weather, when told by the receptionist that the doctor is a female. I was called into the examination room by the nurse and told I had completely undress for the doctor. for my full examination. When the nurse saw all the snug and warm layers I was wearing, she said she'll help me to get ready for the doctor. I had snug warm corduroy button and zipped up bib overalls with dark blue colored leotard, tights and yes, sheer nylon well fitting panties under the tights. It took almost a half hour stripping all that snug winter attire off me with the nurse's help. On the exam table was a neatly folded white gown for me to put on, once all my clothes and leotards including those nice fitting panties. I did have an erection from the feel of her soft hands and my warm and snug winter outfit slowly coming off layer by layer. While naked, I had to give a blood and urine sample for the doctor, then weighed and measured by nurse and still naked with a hard on too. Finally I was able to put on the gown, when the lovely young woman doctor entered the room and began my physical examination while I blushed with the gown looking like tent city. Both the lady doctor and nurse were very professional, knowing my what I was feeling, as a man during my medical plight with a female doctor. It was quite an arousing doctor's examination for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

keep going, how could you stop there?

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 2 months ago

The Veneer of Professionalism

Might not a male MD performing a rectal exam go erect and emit genetic material? Would it not be wise for a male MD to don a condom to collect emissions?

Biological impetus would override the veneer of professionalism.

Sexual hydraulics are no different than any other biological reaction to the environment, like sweating.

Female sexual arousal is more subtle. For that reason, perhaps it is wise that women perform these exams.

SCENT presents an unexplored nuance in the battle of the sexes.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 month ago

What about telling the tale from the MD's perspective

Mr Dean brings up an interesting point. Can millions of years of evolution of biological binary units be overridden by a few years of training? The biological impetuses are pleasure and reproduction. The cozy, secretive world of medicine rarely provides a clue about the excesses the tides of hormone might impel except when a doctor crosses the line and someone important is hurt.

The answer is from a science fiction episode: "Existence survival overrides programming."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous