All Comments on 'Nude Therapy - Phase 03 - Nude Interview'

by luv2custrip

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lexlogan8lexlogan810 months ago

Oh goodie -- a women taking over the world story with nudity as a trojan horse. But who's actually calling the shots?

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland10 months ago

Another 5-star performance by the author--his third in a row. I've read many accounts of an executive requiring a PA-candidate to undress herself and fuck him, but this one takes the cake. It's very long, very sensuous, and erotic as hell. The MC's pledge of fidelity to his fiancée Anne didn't last long--for which the reader can be grateful (and probably Anne too). How could anyone NOT fall in love with the ingenue Tami?

.

I also enjoyed the hints of trouble at the end. Is all this nudity part of a women's plot to take over the world and reduce men to their sex-toys? Who ARE the shadowy figures running the Nudity Project? Time will tell.

IveBignuttsIveBignutts6 months ago

What an amazing and fun story to read. Great imagination/fantasy and good writing skills. I love stories with humour. Of course, you deserve at least 5 stars and proceeding to read the next chapters. Cheers !

Campus77Campus775 months ago

This chapter introduced a weird vibe. Makes me want to read the next chapters to find out how it all plays out. What an imaginative tale! Great character building and lots of folks to keep track of. Enjoying it greatly.

Rapier875Rapier87511 days ago

Could you let me have Tami's phone number............

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluv2custrip@luv2custrip
Hello. I will be taking a break from writing due to some serious health issues. When I wrote my first story in December 2022, I decided to keep writing until I had at least one Hot story. Now I have 42 of 62… and 435 followers! Hoping to get back soon, thank you all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES