All Comments on 'Stray to the Mind Ch. 02'

by Ran_dom_Guy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor4 months ago

The first chapter was rather good, but now you are going over the top. Suddenly the neighbor is a total nympho and yet Stacy is his... but doesnt feel any dedication or desire to be with him? How does she go from choosing to be a virgin, to being completely lethargic about sex. She doesnt feel any guilt, but she doesnt feel connected to your main Charicter. Women arent like that. Ive never seen a woman give up all her holes and not make a serious mental/emotional connection, even under mind control etc.

LechemanLecheman11 days ago

I will admit I also found a disconnect in the women's emotions.

Women are wired significantly differently from guys and with Stacy being a committed virgin, not disregarding her partner's involvement, for her to do such a dramatic turnaround is wrong.

The MCs mind-control abilities are vague as he goes from experiencing headaches to full blown capabilities with no residual after effects too quickly.

Just my thoughts still, the story is enjoyable and has potential to be developed further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous