All Comments on 'Like Mother, Like Daughters Pt. 01'

by CharlesDickensider

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked the story, but truthfully I could do without the emojis

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How many times do people feel the need to go over the same shitty topic?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I watched my mom get fucked by a black man while there was a pool party going on at our house. The man was married to a white woman from down the street. one of the strings of my bikini top had ripped off and I had run inside to change. My other suit was down in the laundry room so I headed down there to get it. When I was halfway down the stairs I heard my mom moaning and saying "give me that dick. Give it to me" I peeked around the door into the laundry room and there she was, her bikini bottoms pulled to the side, with that black dick sliding in and out of her. I'll admit that I got super horney watching him fuck her and slid my own hand into my bottoms and rubbed myself to a nice orgasm. I snuck back upstairs, slipped on a pair of shorts and a tank top and headed back outside. Mom showed up after a few minutes with a smile on her face. I haven"t told her what I saw but I have begun to check out interracial porn online and interracial stories. Well, thats why Im here, right?

CharlesDickensiderCharlesDickensider2 months agoAuthor

Well, Anonymous, you certainly have the choice to not read my story. You also have the choice to write your own story if you find some topics to be played out. Good day.

CharlesDickensiderCharlesDickensider2 months agoAuthor

To the other Anonymous... thank you for your positive feedback. I am cutting out the emojis as I write Part 2.

WallexeyWallexeyabout 2 months ago

I love this story 😍

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

What every white woman fantasize about

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous