All Comments on 'Literotica 101: Get a Red HOT Score'

by 1fastguy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DADDY_LongLegsDADDY_LongLegs17 days ago

Thanks for sharing your seasoned perspective. I am a new author to the site, and although I'd love the glamour of a coveted red H next to my stories, I'm never going to go out of my way to try to get one. For me, what matters is what I like, what turns me on, what I find fanciful, beautiful, intriguing.

I also think that maybe receiving 1s and 2s is not always a result of bad writing, but of a polarization of your readers. Some might love it, while others hate it. The fact that the story engenders such strong reactions from people may be a good sign that something truly memorable is taking place in your story.

I also liked your bringing up the c-word. I started by deciding to never use it, but after 25 publications I've dropped it I think 4 times now (while I must've used the word pussy at least 100 times). Context is probably everything, though there will certainly be some women who don't ever accept the use of that word. In the end, I try to be respectful while at the same time pushing all the boundaries of decency that I can find. It's what is fun for me. As far as real sex goes, what is more important than the fun of it?

Sorry for making this comment so much about me. You wrote a really nice, helpful piece here. Thanks for writing and sharing!

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites17 days ago

Thanks for this. Not only much good advice but a real incentive to keep writing. (which I have slacked off on). Had I read this before publishing my first story it would have turned out much differently in so many ways. (I've got a 4.18 on it) I have bookmarked this story to use as reference and guarantee I will be rereading it before publishing any other works. It's nice to see an author with so many H's giving back.

crystal_fancrystal_fan16 days ago

Many thanks! I always enjoy the insight authors provide, particularly the articulate ones. As I work towards the courage of writing and posting, I'll be sure to reference this work several times! Appreciate your efforts.

1fastguy1fastguy11 days agoAuthor

Thanks for your supportive comments. They're much appreciated, as are all the 4s and 5s to date. The experience I mentioned, seeing girls suntanning topless on a roof below, is now in Exhibitionist and Voyeur, "Watching Great Tits from the Office". This short piece uses some humour, and the ending described in Literotica 101. You might like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1fastguy@1fastguy
My stories often spin off from happenings in my own life, or else reflect my curiosity about a range of things. I like a story with some underlying factual content. It should be about 'something', even if most of the tale is simply sexual fantasy. .