All Comments on 'It's Only Dinner'

by gstein

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments
AardieAardie2 months ago

Why would he reconsider?

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 stars she is a slut as and a whore!

KarnevilKarnevil2 months ago

Yet another really stupid wife. I'm beginning to wonder if there are actually any married women in the world with more than one braincell? Reading the loving wives category it sure doesn't seem so.

Nevertheless a decent effort. Well written and narrated with plenty of dialogue which I do like, though I thought a lot of it was very repetitive. However, it was quite realistic, at least no ex special services crap, nor the ridiculously over the top 'real man' BTB revenge. But I did think Mark could have been a bit more assertive. He spent the whole story moaning about what his wife was doing, yet did absolutely nothing to dissuade her, instead he reluctantly agreed with everything she wanted.

In the end I was left with a feeling of frustration. I felt the whole thing just rather fizzled out. Again, realistic but a little bit unsatisfying. Having said that, I really did enjoy the story, interesting characters, and believable actions, so it's a thumbs up from me.

TajfaTajfa2 months ago

This was a 5 until the "big five" comment. Too many people think it's ok to kill animals whose numbers are diminishing week by week. Why would you write that? Why not just have him be a photographer? I don't understand why people feel the need to kill these animals. If it were for a need for food maybe but just to satisfy their blood lust just isn't right.

jasonnhjasonnh2 months ago

I like the ending, however, his acceptance at the beginning of what he KNEW would be a adulterous liaison was pathetic. Her excitement, her going out to get her hair done, her sexy outfit SCREAMED "I am going on a hot date and fuck another man!!!". He should have told her not to bother coming home. The "perfume" clue was lame. He knew what was going to happen. If he needed proof, he should have had them followed by a professional and documented the details.

Of course, once it was revealed she was a climate advocate, her fuzzy thinking and being driven by her feelings was a given. It would have been more interesting if she wasn't a typical braindead LW but she fits the category.

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

The Wife Swore that it was only dinner, but prepared for a Super Hot Date. Then she is surprised when Hubby divorces her cheating lying ass. LOL Good Jobl

JusteenKJusteenK2 months ago

Idiot protagonist takes the moral high ground with his wife but turns out to be a scumbag that murders endangered animals for sport and profit.

The 2 main characters are arseholes who actually deserve each other. I can see reconciliation on the horizon......

numbnutz49numbnutz492 months ago

The story was written and a standard 'end of marriage' story. What the story needed was more development was that whole sequence over months of her fantasy, then planning, and working up to her date night. As the story concluded her position remained it was just a date. Yet for nearly a year, she 'conspired to complete the act she realized would end her marriage without any hesitation up to the act of adultery. The ending wound up 'weakening' the rest of the story.

JRandyJJRandyJ2 months ago

I hunt Deer rabbits. I eat them. Why Kill a elephant or a Rhino or a lion the big five mentioned in this story?

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne2 months ago

You are pandering and it is obvious. Cut the political crap. Authors have been banned for that. Yes, women on the left feel empowered enough to call out predators. Women on the right also. Maybe in the world of this story they just bend over and take it. If the main character thinks burning down Babar and shooting up the climate is a reasonable response to his wife's infidelity, she is lucky to be rid of him. Maybe that was her intention all along.

LWLover60LWLover602 months ago

The political aspects detracted (and I'm a slightly right centrist). It brought needles attention to the hunting aspect, which ironically helps to preserve the animals while becoming an income stream to the natives and their government. Without that business those animals would be nuisances and eliminated. Remember that the American buffalo nearly became extinct until it was used commercially. The same is true with t he big five.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMad2 months ago

The story was ok until it went off the rail with the whole I'm a big game hunter bs. I'm sure others will direct that but why? Rhinos and elephants are nearly extinct and illegal to hunt so your point is this guy's an asshole? It sounds more like you inserting your fantasy and the story suffered.

looking4itlooking4it2 months ago

Will you be strong enough to withstand answering any of those final questions or will you cave as easily as Emily did???

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY4419562 months ago

It was a great story, but it describes 995 out of 1000 present day women that think they have a right to hurt any man they want to. Without any regard to the peace of mind. They truly believe the old saying "you can't tell me who I can be with" and think that it is okay. Their thinking may well damage most of modern days society. Good luck in your writing and keep on doing a good job.

SDN1955SDN19552 months ago

No matter your political persuasion, leave it out of stories. It’s a needless complication.

swfb70swfb702 months ago

not a fan of cheaters or cuckholds

WvrjjrWvrjjr2 months ago
Right now a 4*. Print a retraction or RAAC, I will change that to -1

Wavedave45Wavedave452 months ago

Holy crap if there's more parts they better not get back together. I absolutely hate that type of situation he was put in because it's all too real. I'm talking generally, where the husband or boyfriend see's what's going to happen from a mile away. His girl swears nothing funny is going on. He does everything he possibly can by voicing his concerns. And hey wouldn't you know it the exact thing the guy warned about happened.

I hate it because the guy is trapped. Severely limited in actions he can take because most will make him look like a psycho which if he did she would just abort the affair and make a huge deal about him being insecure or crazy. The only way he can escalate is by leaving her preemptively. But there's a problem with that, her excuse for the dinner was plausible. While she still shouldn't be going to dinner as a married woman it's plausible it could be work related and he would have nothing to worry about if she was a faithful wife.

He made it clear the situation made him nervous but ultimately trusted her and she used that trust as a tool to do the exact thing he was worried about. It's fucking evil.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi41042 months ago

Well written version of a classic theme. The political aspect will get you some grief, and has already, but it added a Burn the Bastard layer to this. It does make me wonder why she didn't just wait until he was in India if her purpose was to just fuck Damon rather than this being a humiliation kink, which I don't get vibes of from either of the aldulterers. I get the impression they thought the MC was just naïve.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle662 months ago

I'm only at the bottom of page one, and this has to be the epitome of a wimp cuckold husband story! "not wanting to make a scene", "Being a gentleman", and "we were just talking" (until 2 AM, and at what restaurant which would be open until then?) And the wife insisting that he approve her date with her boyfriend when he calls?

I'll continue reading until the end before I rate it. But up to this point, it reads like some woman's warped fantasy of a sensitive husband.

irinmikeirinmike2 months ago

The wife is primping and buying new clothes for a "business dinner" and then comes down the stairs of her home like Cinderella with her boyfriend ogling her. The husband stands there and although suspicious allows the other man to whisk her away for the evening. Come on now! Any man would never allow an interloper to enter his house and take his wife out on a date! What world are you living in? Another well written story with an implausible plot. Would never happen unless the husband was one of those cuckholds that get off on watching or listening to his wife's sexual exploits. "But Mark, I only love you". RIGHT!

GamblnluckGamblnluck2 months ago

I have no problem with the political aspect. Actually having Damon be a celebrity 'climate change guru' adds to the development of his personality. Him being popular and good looking etc might give him a sense of entitlement to screw a married woman. He even called ark to see if he had a 'problem' with taking the wife out for dinner. He was an ass about it, but it looked to me he was subtly rubbing Mark's nose in it.

You sort of made it look like he was not planning sex until he saw Emily all dressed up. But being an entitled jerk he took advantage.

What surprised me there was his his behavior afterwards. There was none of the expected "look man, women throw themselves at me and when they do I take advantage." Instead his sole argument was 'we made a mistake' which meant, 'we spent much time screwing and we got caught".

Now I did not care for the big game hunter thing. Making him a wildlife photographer would have been enough. You could even have developed that just a tad as he was also into conservation. The hunting was overboard.

The 'me too' thing fit because that would have been th natural reaction of the press and the talk show circuit. They would not have cared a bit about a single marriage, but branding Damon in the 'Mme too' would get traction. He was indeed a sexual predator. Well, opportunist anyway.

I gave this story 4 stars.

MightyheartMightyheart2 months ago

Very well written.

4.5/5

You could write a sequel.

Don't make it a RAAC though

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ2 months ago

Nice. FAFO. And they FO. He didn't waste another moment on her. She was tainted.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ2 months ago

Remember the core of conservative is conserve. We might find these "Climate Change" profiteers repugnant (like Al Gore) but that doesn't mean we want to kill endangered species.

GarySmith69GarySmith692 months ago

Its well written with the emotions and angst as it should be. However the problem with all characters like this wife is they never really understand what they do to the person they claim to love. But the husband did what he had to do. So from my point of view a good story.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat2 months ago

Good story with the exception of the meeting prior to the dinner date. Mark should have blown up the whole thing and bitch slapped Damon right there. 4*

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf2 months ago

Very good story. An enjoyable read. I do not recommend continuing the story. The only possible ending is that slut ex wife has a complete mental breakdown and gets committed, spending the rest of her days in an asylum. The wife stealer Damon ends up dead because he loves seducing married women. Only the last one had a husband who blew Damon's brains out. No, the story is very good as is. Please don't ruin it with a RAAC ending.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle662 months ago

I've finished the story, and I stand by my earlier assessment.

What was the reasoning for the wife to insist that her husband tell the boyfriend he approved of their date? That's humiliation, knowing her intent was to fuck the guy!

And why didn't the husband at least ask where they were going for their "dinner date"?

And why would the humiliated husband, after deciding she lied and was divorcing her EVER agree to meet with the boyfriend? That's just more of the same cuckold humiliation that he was playing into.

And I don't see such a scheming wife ever being so devastated with the divorce.

It's an okay BTB story with unreal characters I can't relate to. A dumb-shit husband listening to his scheming wife and her pathetic, excuse-making black boyfriend ("I never intended to fuck her, until I sat in the car beside her and drove straight to my hotel.")

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19552 months ago

I realize that the big game hunter is a slap to the climate change delusion. I did think that was unnecessary and detracted from an overall well written story. 4 stars

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg062 months ago

This was awesome

10 ⭐️

Can’t wait for chapter 2

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

4.5 stars. This is a good story. The woman is delusional, and so full of herself as to be pathetic. The only problem I have is that the husband could have been a little more forceful. Tell them both "NO" (capital N-O) and tell them what would happen if they went out. In spades. But some people are too stupid to believe or understand. it was a done deal when she told her husband. just a matter of time. Everyone has these thoughts. As long as they stay thoughts, no one is hurt. She took it too far. Sorry. My opinion. The Bear liked it. Just needs a happy ending But no RAAC. Please. Thanks.

The BEAR

someoneothersomeoneother2 months ago

Another author weaponizing Literotica to push his political agenda.

Still interesting that author highlights the fact that personal failures will damage one's standing with the climate-interest crowd. On the other hand, the climate-change-deniers will go so far as to accept a president who frequented prostitutes and then admitted lying about it.

Just_WordsJust_Words2 months ago

The confrontation between the two men was unique here. I liked it. The two cheats lied so much that they even lied to themselves.

miket0422miket04222 months ago

It's nice the author actually allowed for conversation between Emily and Mark compared to so many stories that are one sided narrations.

It's unfortunate that the same conversations were repeated over and over again. This story could easily have been at least a page shorter without the repetitive dialogue.

Otherwise, a perfectly average LW story.

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

He saw it clearly, with intent and purpose Emily had thrown him over for a tryst with Damon. She played him, lied to him, deceived him, betrayed him and humiliated him. The only option is to immediately divorce the slut. No man could ever forgive her betrayal. EVER. Thanks, Buster2U

hindsight2020hindsight20202 months ago

It was very good (4star) until the idiotic note questions at the end.

Now a two star.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now2 months ago

Excellent. Loved the ending.

Fool - if he takes her back, now!

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Stars for this very interesting story. However, there is only one way that this story should end. Damon brings home the slut wife at 2am, while she is kissing her lover good night, hubby approaches from across the street and is standing at the drivers window after wife exits vehicle. Hubby then proceeds to empty his 1911. .45acp Kimber into Damon's head. Emily had thrown him over for a tryst with Damon. She played him, lied to him, deceived him, betrayed him and humiliated him.ad. Ooooopps. Should have kept their word and been home at 10 pm like they promised. Much better ending. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a load of horse dung.

SwordWielderSwordWielder2 months ago

Very good. I think Emily is really going to have serious depression, especially if she wanted Mark to be the father of her kids. Maybe she will consider/attempt suicide. I'm not sure how much it will hurt the climate change initiative (there are scientific facts), but Damon should be considered a sexual predator and opportunities both public and private should dry up. Chances are Emily is NOT the first married woman he has had sex with, but maybe he has learned a lesson. Of course I would vote that he goes to Africa to apologize to Mark in person, and an accident happens.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice992 months ago

Mark has no physical proof but smell when he file wife should contest and say he physically threatens for having dinner with client Court immediately issues warrant to keep husband away from wife until divorce and allows wife to stay in home with funds until trial Mark goes after Damon again Mark has no proof and Damon sues him for slander fro $50 million dollars Mark loses and is bankrupt Wiife offers to stay in marriage he refuses and at end of divorce and the on file threatening gets 80% Mark worth and the home. Broke

he runs away to Africa where he is eaten by a crocodile.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was a good story. At the epilogue it fell a little flat and mechanical.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A different take on February Sucks with nothing new. 3*

ReadyOneReadyOne2 months ago

Yes, you said Mark was not a wimp. But you didn't say he was verging on divorcing her.

.

He was aware of her distancing him before she announced her date, and he decided to let the separation happen. Otherwise he would not wimped out as she left and would have prepared a watcher for them.

.

Ergo, he decided not to fight and to let it occur, including the foreseen divorce.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

Why not wait until Mark is in India for four weeks?

It made ZERO sense to cheat on him when he was leaving a few days after her affair.

And why wouldn’t she notice Damon’s cologne, or have been more cautious or been home at 10pm like she said?

Again, none of it made sense.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Emily should make it to Africa and engage Mark in reconciliation talks. Mark should agree to reconciliation with Emily with some minor caveats, including such things as, she is STD free, is not pregnant, nor has she had another man's child. One major caveat will be difficult, Emily must bring Damon's balls, on ice, suitable for DNA confirmation back to Mark. Those minor caveats should be verified AFTER she returns the small part of herself she gave to Damon.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon2 months ago

Is the divorce permanent? Well yes; unless both Emily and Mark have brain surgery to remove the parts of their brains that contain the memories of that night and the weeks/months that led up to it. They’d also have to kill off anyone with knowledge of the event, so that those people could never reacquaint them with those memories.

.

Thanks for writing this. I think Mark should have insisted the date be cancelled prior to Emily going on it, but then there’d be no story.

.

I also wonder how he managed to get a divorce for cause, seeing how he has no evidence. I kept wanting to scream, “record the conversation,” every time he talked to Emily or Damon about the tryst.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The Venn diagram of people who believe that adultery is wrong, and the people who believe in anthropogenic climate change, are 2 completely separate circles. The socialist movement that uses environmental policies as it’s stalking horse rejects the “bourgeoisie morality”. No one should own anything, man! We should all share! That means if you have a woman, and I don’t, then you should be fine sharing her with me.

Damn hippies wouldn’t care. The Green movement wouldn’t be harmed one bit!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well written story of a lying, cheating slut. Then to continue to deny their actions was almost a comedy.

Harryin VAHarryin VA2 months ago

On one hand the story is very good because the husband is quite strong and will not accept any nonsense from the wife. He is focused on her deception on her life and her refusal to admit what she did . So in that sense this is a pretty good story. But if you have read this author other stories and his comments than you would know he is a deranged right-wing fucking ignorant asshole.

.

On page one the author tries to make the argument that this kind of Marriage deceit manipulation.

Is something which happens in the climate change movement all the time .!!!! LOL.

.

And then again at the end of the story this author is making the same sort of idiot charge that this is somehow connected to the climate movement .

.

As a climate scientist myself, I can tell you. That there are no suave debonaire, handsome, good looking popular climate scientists out there who exude tons of masculine power And wealth All of us climate scientists are geeks and needs.

.

The idea that people who are committed to their assigns, whether it's atmosphere or astronomy or biology or oceanography would intentionally go after somebody's marriage ..... It's really fucking preposterous

to the issue of climate change and advocacy

lujon2019lujon20192 months ago

I love a story where every conversation is repeated in triplicate

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sucks. MC actually AGREES with another man to let said man take wife to dinner??

WHO THE HELL does this?

IF the initial premise was valid- that they needed to spend time together for work, fine.

At MC's house while he's there.

Otherwise, MC's comment to wife should have been I won't be here when you get back with all that entails.

And Damon needed some additional time to reflect, if you get my gist.

Will Mark reconsider? Only if he's a cuck,.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Emily is a slut. Damon is a manwhore. Mark is a pathetic alpha wannabe. There's truly no one to care about here.

RosejaRoseja2 months ago

The Emily and Daman got what they deserve. And Mark should of put in place restraining order on Emily.

Pappy7Pappy72 months ago

A bit draggy in places, redundant conversations with the wife and a good flow to it made it a fairly good read but just missing the 5 star range. I can't imagine a conservative hunter worrying about whether his wife would think less of him if he got really loud and violent with her "date". The fact that the climate change guy rang all the bells for a bleeding heart liberal woman just added to the cliched part of the program. Do keep writing, please. I think that you are going to provide some nice reading.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If you think that an internationally reknown person's reputation could be ruined by a backwater conservative law firm of any sized city of a southern US State because he/she had a one-night stand with a married counterpart, you are dellusional. My view: A level of comeuppance is certainly warranted because of the deceit if nothing else - divorce would be OK. Everything beyond this is wishful thinking of a very particular, geographically localized and and self-oriented mentality.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I've only just started the story, but the antagonist's career profile already defines him as a cunt.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier2 months ago

You write well.

But you should not try to vent the political ideas of your bubble and sell it as an erotic story.

Either write pseudo-religious anti-science, orange tinted hair stories OR erotic stories, please.

The latter I would approve here, the former you can post on russian social media platforms.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Your closing questions are redundant and not in keeping with the tone of the protagonist.

They should not have been asked.

It left a weird paradigm shift to what was otherwise an ok, but formulaic, not-quite-btb standard tale of the destruction of a man and woman's relationship.

A sort of sideways febsux without the deeper introspection, but at least until your closing lines, you didn't disrespect your leading man like George Anderson did, you had him walk away with his dignity intact.

Please do not bring them together again, the story is done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

pretty good story - parts of the story was just repetitive going back and forth on the same argument.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Story would have been better if Damon had some sort of accident coming out of a bar or going to his car at night.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not very 'BRIGHT' is Mark

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut2 months ago

Tajfa, as with many things in life, solutions are complex. If not actual solutions, the best compromises are complex. Many of the African countries with the best animal conservation records part finance the conservation through hunting. For some African countries, their biggest foreign revenue earner is aid from other governments or NGOs.

In England, there was a deer conservation charity that refused to cull any deer and ended up with terrible problems.

The RSPB owns or manages vast tracts of land notionally with the aim of ensuring the security of native birds. As Ian Botham stated, we all know the RSPB is not succeeding because they no longer release data on the number of native birds on their land. Song birds are thriving best on lands used for grouse moors which the woke detest because the land is also used for hunting.

In the UK, all land not used for housing is land that was managed for farming or forestry. We now have "Concerned" parties who are saying things should be run differently but have no long term connection or intrinsic love for the land.

Even if there was a non-corrupt Africa, the citizens would want compensation for animals destroying their crops or want to hunt animals themselves. If someone with more money hunts, a smaller percentage of the animals and the locals get the meat from the hunt and financial compensation for coexisting with the wildlife, the animals might continue to exist. If the locals get nothing, there isn't much of a future for the animals.

gstein, my apologies for commenting on a comment and not your story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Unnecessary introduction of politics. Meh

JensensloverJensenslover2 months ago

Where are the MINUS scores? Boringly repeatitive til 'the big 5' that got you 1* wishing lit allowed minus scores, I hope if you're out there hunting the big 5 that one of them kills you, you're the first 'writer' I've EVER seen on this site that has this in a story, so you clearly suport the KILLING of endangered, innocent animals.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You almost made a 5, then just like Emily fucked up big time, darn such a shame you could not be faithful to the cause of SEX. BTB is politically neutral.

kirei8kirei82 months ago

Who cares !!!!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu2 months ago

I don't understand what the author intended with his weird story format, his story notes at the end when I think that shoukd have been at the beginning. For originality? Well I guess I could give him points for trying.

/

About the characters, did Emily get hit by the infamous Martian Slut Ray gun the moment she met Damon? I skipped quite a few paragraphs so must have missed her attraction built up. And Mark boy so much yappibg and inactivity. He had suspicions yet he didn't had the cheaters followed? He could have just said no to Emily and Damon and if Emily still went through with the dinner despite multiple no's then Mark should have called out marriage is over as the two went out the door. I shudder what Emily and Damon would have done had they waited for Mark to leave for India. At least Emily was stupid enough not to wait that long thus outed herself. Thanks for sharing this @gstuen.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

OK. I'm interested in seeing a continuation.

But can we talk about the environmental politics. I can understand not believing in climate change. I can understand the idea of fucking over climate change activists that screw over your life. But hunting endangered species isn't a fucking political talking point. We can found them. There are bugger all Elephants, Rhinos, Lions and Leopards, so don't fucking shoot them! (I believe Buffalo are fine, so go nuts on them, I'm not anti-hunting)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If the wife is working on a city's "climate change" project, that is all the proof that you need that she is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Pedestrian story with simpleminded, awkward political references. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I was right with Mark right up until his move to Africa to kill their animals for sport. He isnt a true man at all. As a professional photographer myself I lost all sympathy for him. What a way to kill a story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The story is well conceived, constructed, and the writing is first rate. For me it is complete. We know what Mark knows and how he found out about it. We know what Emily did and how she rationalized what she did. There is no need to pad it with psychological profiles of the cheaters and the victim of their cheating. If there is anything to add, which I don’t believe is needed, it would be the suffering of the cheaters for the rest of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I was unsure about the line saying these sort of men have enhanced genitalia and were superb lovers. That she'd had the best sex of her life, until I read the ending and puked in my mouth. Another fool carrying on the bbc myth. It quickly went from a 4 to a 2. It also means I won't be reading anymore of your trash.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Seems like he shoulda pulled the plug a lot earlier.

Regardless. good story = thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The only good part about this story is that it's a BTB. The MC is a big game hunter? Seriously? 2*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A straightforward telling of a husband reacting logically to a massive betrayal of marriage vows by a selfish and stupid wife. Her inability to explain why she fucked another guy to his satisfaction doomed her (of course, “because I wanted to” or “it was fun” — a couple real reasons — would also doom her).

.

The conversation with her lover was a bit different. What was different was loverboy’s almost understanding of doing something wrong, but doing it anyway. His pleading a bit for the wife was different as well.

.

Will they get back together? If the author tries to pull it off, it will rank as one of the most difficult to pull off RAACs ever 😎

.

4 ****

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny2 months ago

I'm glad he ruined that pompous oblivious pseudo celebrity. The sheer audacity that he called him to make sure he was fine with their dinner, then they didn't even go to dinner and went straight to the sexcapades is mind boggling. That's a bridge too far any probably most of us woulda ejected outta that situation.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story but as a hubby I’d never allow her to go to dinner with another man . Not casual and not for business. Business lunched at the office is sometimes needed but going out not acceptable. He oked dinner but I guess she thought getting a sexy new clothes , going all out with basically a full on doll up day then an acceptable time of return at 10 from a meal going to 230 am is the end . Obviously they fucked and for supposedly smart people not realizing the scent would be on her , rookie move. He did what a man needs to do or a woman if it’s on the other way

BlueEyd2BlueEyd22 months ago

Stupid bringing your political views into your stories.

And too much silly dialog both with the wife and her lover. He deserved a beatdown and a smearing of his reputation, and she deserved to be kicked out of the house and kicked to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Re the big game hunter comments. I've read this story twice and no where in the story does the writer mention Big Game hunter. The writer describes what Mark does in the EPILOG of the story. And then all the writer says is that after the divorce he goes back to Africa and takes up his previous profession. STOP being TRIGGERED. STOP being TRIGGERED. It makes you look like imbeciles who can't read and comprehend. The story is well written (thank you gstein!) I like the contemporary setting of story i.e., Emily works in the climate change business. That's fresh and current. A lot of people work in climate change. I don't see it as political but I'm not a TRIGGERED imbecile. Great story, thank you gstein. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This tale is totally unrealistic, with childish MCs acting like demented people. The more unbelievable idiot is the husband, that gave its ok to the fuck-dinner, well knowing the inevitable outcome. So, no much far from the usual femdom cuck tales, with blinded whore wives and ridiculous sheep husbands. What else now, the regular unbelievable RAAC ?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thinly veiled political polemic. It catered to the BTB children though, so I can’t fault you for not knowing your audience.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow, where do I start? This is terribly written. I don't say that to be mean, I say it with the hopes it will encourage you to get better. There are tons of writing tutorials online. Some are pretty good. For now, let me just make a few observations; first, repetition, you kept repeating the same thing, even to the point of using the same line, over and over and over. I understand sometimes things need to be repeated but at least find different ways to say it. Next, you should rarely start a sentence with "And" or "But." They are conjunctives to be used to join two thoughts together. Study sentence structure. You placed periods in the middle of a sentence on several occasions; and last but not least, never bring politics or religion into your stories. One last comment, you will never find someone who hunts with a camera AND a gun. They are two different kinds of people.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No man with a male brain would have behaved like this immature and cartoonish husband: he approved the cheating-dinner ? Really ? And then he keep whining for all of the story like a baby looking for his mummy. No to speak about the idiotic behaviour of the slut wife's lover. These kind of unbelievable male behaviours would lead to the male extinction. Next time put a male brain in the male characters, just to make the story at least a bit realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think people need to understand there are a lot of political threads in the stories on this site and lighten up.

As to hunting Rhino and other animals: it happens. Legally, controlled, and necessary. If an animal needs to be culled, check out “Rhino Hunter” on NPR, then your choice is to either send out someone from the staff to shoot it OR you can auction off the hunt and have someone pay $100,000 or more to do something you were going to do anyway.

But I’m assuming you can see the bigger picture here.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

An evident example of femdom men-hater fantasy, with the usual irrealistic characters: a narcissistic whore wife, a submissive sheep husband and a ridiculous sussessful wife's lover.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So, the RAAC is coming with the next part ?

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19552 months ago

Excellent story, easily 5 stars!!! Mark did nothing wrong at all, each of his actions were 100% justified! Each thing that happened to Emily and Damon was 100% deserved and a result, or consequence for their actions! There have been generations upon generations of people growing up in this country that haven't been taught the difference between right, and wrong. They have not been taught that for each negative action on their part, there are always negative consequences. This story was a great example of that fact, and the consequences that Damon and Emily had to endure were their own fault, brought on solely by themselves! Kudos to this writer for trying to teach people that there will be consequences for intentionally lying to and deceiving your spouse especially! If Mark even listens to Emily's pleas for reconciliation he is a fool. Mark is too intelligent to fall for her attempts to manipulate him again, this time through playing on his emotions! By the way, climate change is a complete myth, as down through the ages weather has always had cycles of change every 10 to 15 years, which can be scientifically proven!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

After the smear campain on both of the lovers.. there could not be any forgiveness in the husband's heart. If he did forgive the wife he would have been seen as a cuck by family and friends. As well, the wife would see that she could do it again and hubby would forgive her.

Schwanze1Schwanze12 months ago

Never trust a "climate change" warrior.

MC deserved what happened to him for being a pussy.

Schwanze1Schwanze12 months ago

As to killing elephants etc. When old male elephants who have made their contribution to the species are hunted as trophies, not only does it not hurt the species, it helps the species. When elephants have no effect on the locals except for stomping their gardens, the locals turn a blind eye to poachers who care nothing for sustainability. When the local economy benefits from trophy hunters, their is an economic reason to protect the herd. Without the trophy hunters, there is also no economic incentive to keep the habitat suitable for these animals. The hunting business has every reason to make sure the herd and the habitat remain healthy.

Bottom line, your simplistic reasoning hurts the herd. Same level of reasoning thinks a lot of stupid things sound good such as socialism/communism. Simplistic emotional "thinking" is easy and makes you feel good...in the short run. In the long run, it's destructive.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The story line had a lot of potential, but you did a pretty thorough job of squashing it. I liked that he stuck to his guns and went through with the divorce but, to be honest, it was a surprise as it didn't match his character from the beginning of the story.

Overall, a blah effort.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Being a hunter added noting to the story. Its not like he stalked his prey Damon or actually shot him. You could have made a photographer guide and left it at that

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

When the spouse wants to get back together as bad as this one does, I would, with a contract. I would pretty much make her a slave, locked in chastity, with plenty of restrictions and with a time limit. After that, she'll be submissive enough to control or be gone for good.

GardenshedGardenshed2 months ago

Very well written, the emotion written into this story made my stomach knot up. As for Damon, the best possible help he could do for Climate Change, is to stop breathing and stop wearing expensive cologne……..

Did not like making Mark a big game hunter, that was stupid……..

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love the way the story is told. Not political one way or the other and can see that angle is a good fit.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Toooo much bla-bla-bla the married couple had a dialogue like two teenagers not grown up adults. I will give you **** for your effort

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story. It just reinforces the old adage “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergstein@gstein
The truth is, I wanted to be an English major and teach... Chaucer, Byron, Shakespeare, Pope, Hemingway, Caldwell, Faulkner, Steinbeck, Hugo, Pound, Fitzgerald, Williams etc etc etc etc... In Senior English she told me that I had talent. I've read everything worth reading. ...